Sorry, Girls, He's Taken

Story Info
Fucked into oblivion, she can't remember her own name.
1.5k words
3.96
75.2k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever been fucked so well, so hard, for so long that you forget your own name? She had no idea when she flitted around the subject of sex with him during the day that that's exactly what she'd be in for that night. His doctor had prescribed some medication for a mild anxiety problem he was having, but warned of sexual side effects. The only real difference was that the effects he was having were totally opposite of those expected; his libido, always good, especially when he thought of licking her clit and fingering her hot pussy at the same time, watching her tits bounce, and her pretty mouth make an O while she came on his hand, was in overdrive. Although almost 40, he had never had a problem with ED, and didn't consider any of the 'male enhancement' medications remotely necessary. Neither did she.

They had their vacation planned. It was about a month before their anniversary, but everything fell into place with work, life, the accommodations, and their friends, so they took it while they could. It would just be a pre-anniversary vacation, and they'd take a week off for the actual event later. Just another reason to fuck her on someone else's expensive sheets again instead of their own. They went by their friends for dinner and vacation planning, and on the way there, they discussed their day, work, and the last time they had had sex. The last time, he had gotten to fuck her in her tight, sweet ass after licking and fingering her, making her so hot and wet that she begged for his hard cock in her snug, puckered hole.

Dinner was great; a light meal of salad, rosemary garlic roasted chicken, oven roasted new and sweet potatoes, and broccoli with butter, and angelfood cake for dessert. There was more than enough time for their food to digest while they socialized and planned.

On the short drive home, he took the opportunity of having her alone to rub her legs, starting at her knees and working up to her crotch. He knew she liked it when he rubbed her through her pants, increasing the anticipation she felt of having his hands on her bare pussy. He reached up and tweaked her nipples. Her 36Cs were probably his favorite-favorite part of her. He had always loved her pink nipples and large areolas. Every opportunity he had to fondle her, whether when she was at the stove, cooking, or sitting in bed, moisturizing her legs after a hot shower was one he took. Although she hated being cold, he loved to see her in a tight, lowcut top in a cold room because he could watch those nipples harden up and poke through her shirt like bullets. He liked how there were low-slung and rounded underneath, with the nipples pointing sharply forward. He felt the envy of men who watched her with him, and smiled to himself. Let them stare, let them wonder how those tits felt, their heavy weight in his hands as she straddled him and rode him off into orgasmic sunset. Let them wonder about her ample, round ass, how it looked and felt when he was behind her, fucking her doggystyle. Let them never know the joy of the taste of her smooth, waxed skin, soft and hairless, front to back. How they'd hate him if they knew she'd suck his dick while he licked her asshole and then fuck her into oblivion. They all liked to stare at her, with her tiny waist, full lips and laughing blue eyes. They got to stare; he got so much more.

When they arrived home, she jumped in the shower for a quick clean-up. She was fanatical about being clean, which was appreciated considering that his mouth had been everywhere on her body at least once. He jumped in after, just because she smelled so warm and damp when she came out and he knew it would feel good. When he came into the bedroom, she was already on the bed waiting for him. He asked what she wanted, already knowing that she wanted her pussy licked and smiled when she told him just that. He climbed over, settling himself between her legs, reaching up to flick her already hardened nipples. At the first touch of his tongue, she shivered and opened her legs wider, giving him full access to her waxed wonderland. He sucked her clit, feeling it swell in his mouth, then dipped into her tight hole. Her pussy was always tight. Years before, she had read about doing Kegels, which not only made her tighter, but seemed to make it that much easier to have multiple orgasms. Hey, whatever worked.

Now, after having done them so long, she couldn't do them. Sometimes, her pussy was so tight that he needed lube just to get his cock in. Good thing he wasn't hung like a horse or he'd never get it in. He licked her clit and underneath to the really sensitive spot she had, buried two fingers in her pussy and pumped them in and out while he ran his tongue over her. When her first orgasm hit, she moaned and lifted her ass off the bed. She began pumping against his face, begging him not to stop between moans. When she finally finished dripping on his fingers, he climbed on top of her and shoved his cock as deep into her as he could. The second time she came, it hit like a lightning bolt; she began bucking on the bed, then wrapped her legs around him and climbed up his back with her calves. He was so deep that he felt the bottom edge of her cervix rubbing the head of his dick and his balls slapping against her ass. Her legs being right under his arms gave him lots of leverage as he pumped in and out of her, making her come again.

While she lay there afterward, catching her breath, he pinched her nipples and rubbed her breasts, keeping her focused on her body and its response to him. When he laid down, she climbed on top, straddling him, her gorgeous tits hanging in his face. He slowly began moving with her while she rotated her hips, getting all of him inside her. When she sat back, he reached forward to rub her clit and was rewarded with another of her orgasms. This was one of those really good ones; the ones when she would come as long as he continued to do whatever it was he was doing when it hit. He rubbed her engorged clit, fucked her from underneath, and pinched her swollen nipples with his free hand. When she finally fell to the side, there was a puddle of her sweat and come all over his hand and stomach, and a pretty impressive wet spot on the bed. Too bad if she thought she was getting away with that being the end. He immediately climbed on top of her and thrust his hard cock in and fucked her mercilessly.

She began to shudder, then started bucking and uncontrollably, panting. How they ended up sideways on the bed, with her head hanging off, was beyond him, but gave him the chance to grab onto the edge of the bed, raise himself higher over her body, and pummel her pussy. He watched her mouth make that O, and those little noises that he loved. Her tits, pulled upward by her hanging off the bed, bounced and jiggled, nipples rock hard. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and her knees were crushed against the bed under her arms, giving him full access to ream her with his dick. She started begging, and that's what he had been waiting for. She begged him, between breaths, to fuck her. To fuck her, and please, please don't stop. He assailed her finally loosened pussy, not giving in when she finally tried to buck him off of her. He fucked her until he made her come again, shrieking and convulsing in one final, intense, unrestrained orgasm.

He offered to rub her distended clit and pussy, watching them pulse with the final waves of her excitement, but she refused. It was all she could do to gather her limbs around her, curl up in a ball on her side, and sleep the sleep of the completely satisfied. She remembered trying to process information while she came, tried to call out his name, but not only could she not remember his, she couldn't remember her own. The only thing she could do was beg. To plead with him, and hope that he would be sympathetic to the loss of control he caused to continue to ream her senseless, which, thankfully, he was. She didn't care what he did to her anymore because he always made sure it began and ended the same way: with her coming. She slept, oblivious to everything around her, including him rubbing her ass that now faced him.

He lay there, thinking about how he would have to drive around all day Monday with a half-hard, thinking about fucking her again, wondering which hole she'd let him fill, if not all of them. Licking, then boring into her lubed, tight ass again was definitely on his agenda.