Sorry, I'm Engaged. But Oral's Okay

Story Info
Katrina is taught a lesson.
12.9k words
4.37
163k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

This story has its beginning around fifteen years back when I was twenty two years old. Our extended family owned a seaside bach in Coromandel on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand. The bach (holiday home) had been owned by my now deceased grandparents and was now held in a family trust to ensure it wasn't sold off, as beachside property values rose well into the seven figure range. It consisted of two small cottage-like dwellings joined by a large deck; beneath one was a large bunk room that could sleep another ten people. A beautiful sandy beach with glistening blue water was only thirty steps away, in summer and winter it was a beautiful place to be. The only constraint was the supply of fresh water held in large tanks which emptied quickly in those long summer months.

Even now I hold great memories of my childhood holidays down there. My father was one of five children, his brothers and sisters produced a horde of cousins for our family to mix with. I can remember times when there were twenty five people holidaying there; large and small tents would be pitched in various places for extra accommodation. Cooking was usually on the BBQ, fish, shellfish and crayfish often on the menu. It was usual for everyone to gather for a huge evening feast to then be followed with tall stories and harmless lies. The laughter of the adults late at night would often keep the reluctant bedded children awake well into the early hours.

As the children grew into teenagers and adults, the lure of the beaches was always there. With it came alcohol and loud music, the furtive glances at the young bodies in ever diminishing swimming attire. Looking back, we were incredibly lucky that every one got on so well, I can remember the odd cross word and a few tears, but nothing too bad. Everyone just seemed to get on with having a good time. It wasn't unusual for Uncles and Aunties to arrive with friends, sometimes another family. They would be cordially made comfortable and quickly learn to be insulted as if part of the family.

It was just into a new year that my Uncle Ben arrived with another family in tow whom we'd never previously met; and all male eyes young and old immediately swivelled to the daughter, a rather stunning blonde of about my age. Katrina's blonde curly hair fell loosely to her shoulder, her skin beneath the halter top and cut off jeans was a golden brown. She was pretty but not beautiful, but there was something very sensual about the way she looked and moved. It took me a few minutes before I noticed the large engagement ring on her finger. Like most of the other young males in the room; I was disappointed in her unavailability, but only for a while.

It didn't take long for me to get Katrina's measure and lose interest in her. She liked to be the centre of attention and felt most comfortable with everyone drooling over her. She soon changed into a skimpy red bikini and paraded around the bach ensuring that everyone got a good look at her. I have to admit that she looked pretty good, her legs were nice and long and she had a decent enough pair of breasts. When she decided to go for a swim, she took her young admirers with her. As for me, I found something else to do.

By the time I hit twenty two, I was reasonably worldly when it came to the opposite sex. Without being appearing too vain, I wasn't a bad looking guy; I was tall and lean from working as a builder and played football in the winter. I had inherited my parents' good looks and their sense of humour. I had my fair share of girlfriends, some long term and some not. But during the Christmas and new year holiday's, I wasn't permitted to bring girlfriends to the bach, as my parents deemed it family time, but other times it was okay. Anyway, with so many people there, the chance of me sharing a bed with a girlfriend was slim. And sex on the beach certainly has its drawbacks, mainly sand and mosquito's.

Personally, I liked girls who were cute and had an easy outlook on life. I'm still a leg and bum man, big breasts don't do it for me. I lost my virginity at the tender of seventeen to an older worldly girl with no morals in the backseat of a small car. I guess I kinda liked it because I haven't stopped since. In me, my mother had instilled more than a little respect for the opposite sex, and my girlfriends were always treated well. I couldn't be bothered arguing with girlfriends, I've never considered raising a hand to them either, if the relationship wasn't working, we'd just part company on whatever terms were available at the time. That's not to say they wouldn't be teased and embarrassed, for that's just good fun, and I'd laugh when I in turn was on the receiving end of a little good hearted banter.

A few girlfriends told me that I was a good lover which is always kinda good to know. Even in those young days, I simply loved the anticipation, seduction and foreplay. I also enjoyed finding out what turned my girlfriends on, some enjoyed the thrill of the chase, others wanted just to get right down and dirty straight away. I was always interested in the female orgasm, some girls it was clitoral; others could reach it during intercourse, some both. I felt privileged that I helped one or two reach their first. I can also remember one girl who never experienced an orgasm, and try as I might, I failed to provide it. I always enjoyed going down on girls and reckon that most enjoy it more than intercourse, but each to their own I suppose. But for me, there's nothing better than slipping my tongue between a nice warm pair of young pussy lips, once given, it was sometimes requested and always appreciated. But one thing was for sure, once I got my tongue between those lovely lips, my cock always got to follow.

So, by the time Katrina arrived at the bach, I was experienced enough to realise that she was a time waster and a tease. She was quite happy to flirt around with nearly no clothes on, but the chance of me or anyone else getting between her those lovely thighs was nil. For those reasons, I really didn't like her much and kept out of her way if I could. I guess I was a little naive at the time, for I'd never known anyone either engaged or married who'd been unfaithful. Looking back, my own family was remarkably robust when it came to long term relationships, and seemingly same with their friends.

At the time, I was taking lessons for classical guitar even though I've played since I was seven years old; I was now just putting a little finesse into it. I was quite happy to take my guitar down to the beach under the shade of a tree and practise. I can clearly remember that at the time I was learning my favourite solo, Classical Gas by Mason Williams, and would spend many an hour learning the complicated finger work. The only way to learn it was to break the piece down into sections, then continuously practice and practice it until it started to bear some resemblance to the original. While a lot of people enjoy listening to the guitar, there's nothing worse than having to listen to the same thing played a hundred times over, which was exactly what I was doing.

But for some reason, Katrina had taken a liking to my playing, and would increasingly sit down close by and listen to me play. To this day, the only reason I reckon she did so was to try and befriend me. By then, she would have been well aware that I had no particular interest in her, and maybe since she'd conquered everyone else's fantasy, I was now a challenge. She eventually drew me into conversation against my will, and we chatted mostly about nothing. I asked her about her fiancé and was informed that he was on holiday overseas with his family. Katrina soon had me smiling and laughing and I can remember finding it hard not to like her. She had taken to wearing a very short tight red mini skirt when not in a bikini, and it certainly did it for me. Whenever she moved, my eyes would intentionally drift towards her legs in hope of a flash of her panties. Once or twice I got caught, and a small smile of satisfaction would appear on her face. I knew that I was falling into the same trap as the others and hated myself for it.

On a particularly nice morning, most of us decided to walk along the beach and back for a little exercise before it got too hot. A few had earlier disappeared on my Uncle's launch for a days fishing, unfortunately there wasn't room for me. It was a good leisurely forty minute walk to the end of the beach. At the other end, I decided to run back for a little pre-season football training, and as no one wanted to join me I set out alone. It was a good run once I settled into a rhythm and made good time back to the bach. I walked around the building to the side tap with the intention of washing sand from my feet before going inside. By chance, I glanced through the window and into the bunk room, and the sight before me stopped in my tracks.

Katrina lay flat on her back; eyes closed with her mini skirt pulled up, and between her spread thighs was the face of my cousin Alex. I stood rigid in surprise as Katrina squirmed under his tongue, her white buttocks pushing up at him. Her eyes suddenly opened and caught mine feasting upon her; I was embarrassed but just couldn't tear my eyes from the sight before me. But instead of berating me for intruding on their privacy, she smiled and waved at me before closing her eyes again. I took that as an indication that it was okay to watch, which I did so for a few seconds before moving away. I then sat on the deck and waited for my erection to disappear; my heart pounded jealously; for I wished it was my face that was buried between those lovely thighs.

The following evening and after we had eaten, I took my trusted guitar to a secluded spot and practised as the last of the warm sun's rays warmed my back. To my surprise and as the sky darkened, I was joined by Katrina, still dressed in that same little red miniskirt. She sat down close to me and grinned as if nothing had happened.

"You okay?" she asked innocently.

"I thought you were engaged."

"I am, but it was only a little harmless fun. I'm sure Alex enjoyed it as much as me."

"Not the sort of thing an engaged girl would do."

"What's the harm? Alex and I had a little deal. I wasn't going to fuck him, but I'd let him give me a good licking, and I repaid him with a little hand job. And now we're both happy. No harm in that."

I sat in silence, a little shocked at her honest and lack of modesty.

"Did you like watching us?" she asked.

I didn't reply.

"I liked you watching." she continued. "It turned me on even more, helped me cum faster if you must know. Alex wasn't very good at it really, mightn't have cum at all if you hadn't shown up. I finished by fantasising that you were watching me when I cum, even though you'd gone. I suppose I should thank you."

I laughed loudly.

"That's better; I like it when you laugh. So, why were you so surly before?"

"I dunno. Well if you want me to be honest, I was a little jealous."

She laughed, "That's nice to know. You can have a turn if you want. Same conditions though. You can lick me, and I'll give you a hand job, but I won't let you stick your dick in me. Okay?"

"What?" I asked.

She laughed at my surprise, "Tell you what, if you make me cum, I'll give you a blow job. I'm real good at sucking a nice cock. Have you got a nice cock?"

How does one reply to that?

"We'll have to wait until it gets dark, if we go down the beach a bit, then no one will see us." she stated matter of factly.

I grinned as my eyes feasted upon those long legs as they disappeared under her skirt. Katrina looked behind her towards the bach to make sure no one could see us; she then turned back to me. Angling her body towards me, she pulled her skirt high on her thighs and spread her legs wide, a pair of blue panties greeted my lustful eyes and I could feel my cock harden in anticipation. After a few seconds, her fingers reached down and rubbed her pussy as if to tease me. I could feel her eyes upon me as she then eased her panties aside giving me a glimpse of a pair of shiny pink lips under a mass of light coloured curls. She let me look awhile before easing her panties back across those lovely lips.

"I've shown you mine, now you show me yours." she suggested.

I eagerly slipped my shorts downwards allowing my erect cock to sway upwards in the cool evening breeze. It stood tall and proud in all its glory for her perusal; the head large and glistening with pre-cum, the shaft curved like a banana but much thicker. I made it dance in the air using my muscles.

She chuckled, "Mmmm, that's a nice handful. Let's go and find somewhere to have some fun. It'll be dark enough soon."

With my guitar over my shoulder, we wandered in silent anticipation down the secluded end of the beach and away from the baches. We crossed the small estuary at the far end and made our way to a large but drooping pohutukawa tree near the base of the high cliff. Katrina moved to the far side of the tree and turned to survey our privacy, all we could now see were distant lights from the baches as the light quickly began to fade.

"This'll be okay." she said reaching down and slipping her panties off. "How about lending me your shirt to sit on, I don't want a bum full of splinters."

I quickly removed my shirt and placed it on a thick low branch near the trunk for her to sit on. Without hesitation, Katrina sat down and made herself comfortable leaning back on the trunk; she then opened her legs in expectation.

"Okay, here you go, let's see what you can do."

I quickly dropped to my knees between her lovely legs and ran my hands up her thighs before lowering my face. I kissed and licked my way upwards along each thigh before reaching her curls, her slightly musky smell only further arousing me. Katrina jumped as my tongue slipped between her already wet lips in searched for her clitoris. I gave it a flick of my tongue before moving it up and down the length of her lips with long slow licks.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that's good, real good." she whispered.

I turned my head sideways and kissed her lips as one would a mouth, my tongue continued with its exploration as she pushed against my face. Then slowly I worked my way back up to her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth, she squirmed as my tongue tormented its peak. Her juices were now flowing freely over my face as I worked, my only problem were a few rogue pubic hairs now floating in my mouth. I slipped a finger deep inside her, it was tight and smooth as silk; while pushing back and forth I disengaged my mouth and removed the rogue curls before lowering my mouth once again. With finger and tongue, I began working on her, her erratic breathing and sighs of pleasure ensuring me that I was on the right track.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you're doing me real nice. That's sooooo good." she whispered. "Just keeping doing it like that."

I replaced my tongue with my thumb so that I could get some air; it was seamless to Katrina who continued her pleasurable journey. I looked up to find her stoking her nipples; she smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Stop cheating. C'mon, get your tongue back in action."

She moaned as I kissed my way up her right thigh and slipped my tongue back into her warmth. I suckled and kissed her lips, then her clitoris while my finger worked her insides, her whimpering and shaking soon became more urgent.

Katrina felt no guilt as she approached orgasm. If Malcolm, to whom she'd recently got engaged to, had taken her on holiday to Bali as he'd promised, this wouldn't be happening. But for some reason, Katrina's future mother in law had decided that it would be the last holiday for the family to be complete and alone, and therefore she wasn't invited. Malcolm's family was loaded and it wouldn't have been any skin off their nose to take her along. Malcolm promised to make it up to her, but Katrina was still angry and a little stray sexual activity was deserved, so long as it didn't go too far. For the last few days she'd entertained herself by flirting with all the boy's and soon had little Alex doting on her. She could feel his ever watchful and lustful eyes on her body and played him like a well tuned fiddle.

The day before, she allowed him to place his hand up her skirt and inside her panties. He wanted to stick his cock inside her, but she said no, but he could lick her if he promised to be a good boy and keep his dick in his pants. He was to be rewarded with a little hand job if he was good. It was a surprise when she opened her eyes to find his good looking cousin peering in through the window as she was being licked. She thought he was cute, but unlike the other boys, she couldn't win him over. For some reason he didn't seem to like her.

But now she had him right where she wanted, his tongue flapping about in her pussy. He was good too, very good. In fact, probably the best she'd had, and while Malcolm was the only boy who'd managed to get his cock inside her, she'd had more than a few pussy lickings from other guys. Her fiancée had vowed that he'd never wed a girl who'd been loved by someone else, and he'd been over the moon when he found out that Katrina was a virgin after their second date. Katrina knew she was on a winner if she could get him down the wedding aisle, for a comfortable life as a rich wife wasn't to be sneezed at. Malcolm was a kind and okay looking guy, and his parents wanted grandchildren. At first, his parents weren't taken by Katrina as they thought she was a little common and not good enough for their only son. But a calculating Katrina put her virginity on the line, and soon had Malcolm; hook, line and sinker, the rest was history. Sexually, she hadn't strayed until Alex placed his hand beneath her skirt, and a little illicit oral sex wasn't really considered being unfaithful - or was it?

But she was quickly approaching her second orgasm from a foreign tongue in two days. Her eyes were closed in concentration and fantasising about the large hard cock that was only a few feet away. It was thick and curved and dangerous looking, and she imagined it was approaching her pussy with much evil intent. What would it feel like as it parted her little pussy lips, would it hurt or would it be exquisitely pleasurable? Her buttocks lifted high off the branch as her orgasm racked her body and tantalised every little part of her. She then shuddered violently for a few seconds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, here I cum." she squealed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's real good." As for me, I cared not for all Katrina's thoughts or personal problems, for I had triumphed once again. I had taken a girl through her paces and given her the ultimate prize. I happily knelt between her hot wet thighs, my face sodden from her juices. I flicked my tongue between her pussy lips and lapped at her opening and clitoris until she pulled away from me.

"Mmmmmmmm. Thank you; that was real nice." she said.

I got to my feet, eased my hard cock from my shorts and presented it to Katrina, now it was my turn for a bit of fun. Her hand was soon on it, stroking and gently squeezing it as if trying to make new friend. I began to wait impatiently for her to get into some sort of rhythm. Not having had had sex for over a week, I had a nice bag full of cum just waiting to go.

"Suck on it." I suggested hopefully.

She seemed reluctant to do so, but I pushed forward and eased the head of my cock to her lips. She opened her mouth, but my cock received only a half hearted approach to getting me anywhere close to an orgasm, this wasn't going too well at all.

Suddenly, the noise of distant laughter caught our ears and Katrina jumped up and slipped her panties on.

"Someone's coming." Katrina whispered.

I didn't have to be Einstein to realise it wasn't going to be me. Quick as a shot, she was over the branch towards the estuary towards the bach. I cursed and tried to fit my erection back into my shorts, I can remember it wasn't an easy feat as it doesn't like to be bent. I nearly forgot my trusty guitar as I set off to catch her up.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers