Sorry, I'm Engaged. But Oral's Okay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

"Sorry." she said when I got beside her. "I thought that laughter was someone close.

"We could always go back and finish it." I suggested hopefully.

Katrina didn't even break stride, "Nah, another time maybe. I'll owe you a hand job."

"You said a blow job if I make you cum." I added indignantly.

She laughed, "Oh yeah, I forgot. You'd better wash your hands and face before we get back. I can smell pussy on you."

It was a sound piece of advice and I wandered down to the water line and cleaned up.

That night I lay in my bed and contemplated what had happened. The more I thought about it, the more I realised I'd been duped. Katrina had successfully fooled me into licking her pussy without any intention of making me cum. I was angry with myself that I'd been lured into her little game; she really was a cock teaser and a bitch. I promised myself that if I got the chance, I was going to give her a right royal fucking, engaged to be married or not.

The next day I'd cooled down and acted as if everything was fine and dandy. Katrina was all friendly and I played the game to perfection just waiting for the opportunity, trouble was, I was fast running out of time. But a few days later my dreams came true. Again, Alex and a few people disappeared on the boat, and the rest of them decided on a trip into Whangamata, a smallish town about half an hours drive away for a little retail therapy. Katrina winked at me, and then begged off going to town with an excuse that she wasn't feeling too well; then soaked up all the sympathy with an act that would've won her a Hollywood Oscar. I just disappeared until everyone left, out of sight out of mind.

I found Katrina on her bed reading a magazine; she smiled up at me when I appeared at her bedroom door.

"You wanna play some more?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Okay, but same rules as before. Oral's okay, but no fucking. Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise." I lied.

"Are all the doors locked?"

"Yep." I replied making my way over to the bed.

"Do you want me to lick you first?" I asked calculatingly. "I enjoyed it the other night."

Katrina smiled and patted the bed beside her, "Okay."

I lay down beside her and kissed her for the first time, I could taste sweet coffee on her tongue. I nibbled my way down her neck and lifted her tee shirt upwards over her bare breasts. They lay nearly flat on her chest with only her large aroused nipples sticking upwards. She sighed deeply as I suckled on them.

"That's nice, but we haven't much time." she whispered. "Do you want to get on with licking me?"

Katrina wriggled her tight skirt upwards as my hand slipped between her thighs, her panties were already gone which I thought was just a little presumptive of her. Instead was a very nice and pale tan line in the same shape as her tiny bikini. Moving downwards, I kissed her lower thighs, a thatch of light brown curls greeted me as I moved upwards. I could feel her warmth, and the scent of soap reached my nostrils as my nose penetrated her curls and lips. Balancing my nose on her clitoris, I flicked my tongue up and down her already slippery slit, and felt her squirm for the first time. I then slipped my tongue into her opening as far as I could, twirling and flicking it much as possible before moving upwards to her clitoris. I then sucked her little peak into my mouth and nibbled on it for a few seconds.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's nice." she whispered. "You're so good at this."

For a while Katrina lay quite still as I worked on her, but soon her buttocks began to slowly rotate against me as her warm juices flowed freely over my face. I slipped a finger inside her and moved it back and forth a few times before slipping in a second and a third. Her pussy accepted the assault and was soon eagerly pushing back at my fingers and making my tonguing rather difficult to administer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she moaned.

While I concentrated on working slowly towards orgasm, I was mindful of the fact that the timing of my devious little plan was critical. Katrina had worked herself into a nice little rhythm moving against my face and fingers, her breathing was deep and erratic, and I was sure she was oblivious to my intentions. I slipped my free hand downwards and carefully pushed my shorts down and freeing my erect cock. Now ready, I worked her pussy with diligent perfection, her lovely body bodying lifting high from the bed as she shuddered towards her climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, holy shiiiiit." she exclaimed.

And in an instant I pounced. Moving quickly over her, I guided my cock into her well lubricated pussy right to the hilt with a single stroke and a resounding wet slap of flesh on flesh. Still hunting for her orgasm, it took Katrina a brief second to realise that my cock was deep inside her and she was now being fucked.

"Nooo, noooo nooo." she cried. "You dirty bastard, take it out, please take it out. I can't let you fuck me."

But I charged on relentlessly inside her with long fast strokes, her struggling was brief and within seconds her legs were wrapped my buttocks and hers arms around my shoulders. But her desires hadn't quite caught up with her emotions.

"You dirty fucking bastard. You promised that you wouldn't fuck me, and now you are. I'll hate you ever for this. Stop right now, I want you to stop." she squealed as her body began to move in time with mine.

But I took little notice as I rocked back and forth inside her. Katrina's pussy was nice and tight and I could feel every contour of her insides. Now that all of her resistance had waned, my assault slowed enabling me to enjoy my surroundings. I suckled on her nipples and kissed her neck, her mouth moved to engage mine and our tongues were soon in dialogue. Her eyes remained closed as we kissed and nibbled, and I could soon feel the first stirrings of me needing to cum. While keen to ride the lovely Katrina for the rest of the day, it would be bad luck on my part to get disturbed again before I finished. I picked up the pace and decided to let my orgasm arrive in its own time. Her lovely brown legs held me tight as our now sweaty bodies slapped noisily together. I could sense cum easing up my shaft and pressurising the head, it was almost painful for an instant before a joyful release as I ejaculated deep inside her, the additional lubrication making her pussy feel like a silky nest of warm wetness. I moved slowly inside her until I was spent, and then relaxed on top of her for a few seconds before easing myself backwards from her.

I knelt between her thighs and gazed down at Katrina where her brown thighs lay open for my perusal. Her brown curls lay wet and flattened against pale skin, a pair of pink lips were gapping wide and opening fill with my cum. My eyes moved upwards and found Katrina staring up at me with her big eyes.

"You promised not to fuck me." she said accusingly.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You promised to give me a blowjob the other night; you didn't exactly deliver on your promise either."

Her eyes bored into me as my accusation sunk in, she then turned on her side and pulled a pillow over her head as if to shut herself off from the world. I casually pulled my shorts on and made my exit.

Katrina lay back on the bed in deep thought; she ignored the warm cum flowing out of her opening and down her thigh to the bed below. She was angry at herself for what had happened, but it didn't take long for her to reach the conclusion that maybe she deserved the fucking. She had fully intended to lead him on and let him make her cum without reciprocating; it was just supposed to be a little bit of harmless teasing. But it was the first time she'd ever lost control of a sexual situation, even when she used to fool around a bit before meeting Malcolm she still managed to retain her virginity. It was easy after she met Malcolm, for he was a gentle and kind person who just wanted to please her when making love. But now her body had been ravished in a new way, a big hard cock had assaulted her with passion and vigour, her pussy now tender after the hard ride. And the hardest thing was admitting that she'd enjoyed it, his lean muscular body, punishing kisses and his formidable technique had dominated her. As much as she might have wanted to, she couldn't have stopped him. For an hour Katrina lay quietly in her bed, but not a tear was shed. She'd been outplayed, and would have to accept the consequences. Her hand eventually crept down between her thighs to her lips; she turned onto her back and explored her clitoris. A little tweaking convinced her that she still wanted to orgasm, and with her legs spread wide, she began the journey. Her mind turned to the large cock that had just been inside her, and her fantasy took her back to when she first laid eyes on it a few days back while on the beach. It took only a short time for her to complete the task in hand.

Not too far away, it didn't take long before the euphoria of my success to wane, I had accomplished what I had set out to do, but for some reason it soon started to leave me with a bad feeling. Katrina had well deserved what she'd got, but it was the first time I had taken a girl against her will, and it sat heavily upon me. Until then, I always thought I was better than that.

Katrina didn't show herself until later and when the others returned. I avoided her eyes but could feel hers drilling into me as everyone pitched in to help with the evening meal. I was on BBQ duties that evening, and when I was alone Katrina approached me. I looked up and held her gaze.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I said quietly. What I did wasn't right."

"It's okay, it was more my fault than yours. Let's stay friends and say nothing more about it."

I smiled in appreciation and got one in return.

"Maybe I shouldn't mention that you're only my second lover; and that you're the best yet." she added a few seconds later.

I laughed, "Maybe you shouldn't. Would you be offended if I told you that you've got the best pair of legs and butt I've ever got my hands on?"

Katrina tilted her pretty face to one side in mock contemplation, "Probably not, I'll just take it as a well deserved compliment. No hard feelings then?"

I looked downwards, "Not at the moment."

She grinned cynically.

"Typical male." she muttered before turning and walking away.

On the last night before leaving the bach, I wandered down to the local store for milk and bread for breakfast. I always enjoyed walking along the quiet road at night listening to the surf pounding onto the beach. It was a time to think about returning to the city and work. It was also a time to escape the constant noise at the bach which gets to you after awhile. So when a volunteer was sort for the store run, my hand went up first. All was it should be, as I sauntered back to the bach with two plastic bags of goodies. That was until I entered the dark carport.

"Hey, over here." came a familiar voice.

I turned to find Katrina standing behind one of the pick-ups.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Shhhh, come over here."

I stepped around the vehicle and straight into her arms, her lips were soon on my face searching and finding my lips. We kissed tentatively for a few seconds before it got a little wilder. Her hand eased into my shorts and found my cock; it was soon stroked and squeezed into arousal.

"Wanna fool around a bit?" she whispered. "It'll be the last opportunity. I wanna little pussy licking. You still owe me. "

"Shit, it's a bit dangerous down here." I replied.

"Nah, it'll be okay. There's no lights, and no one will come down here. How about a quick doggie style, then I'll give you a blowjob if you promise to give me a licking. You won't wanna lick me if you cum inside me."

Without waiting for my affirmative answer, Katrina turned around and pulled up her skirt before easing down her panties. She simply bent over the bonnet of the pickup, spread her ankles a little and then pushed her swinging buttocks out for me. Without the slightest hesitation, I stepped up to the mark and lowered my shorts before slipping my cock between her thighs, her fingers guided my cock to the desired spot, and with little pushes, I eased myself into her already wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh." she sighed quietly and moved slightly to get comfortable.

I took her buttocks in hand and with long slow strokes began to pleasure her, in turn; she pushed back at me helping in my quest. It wasn't the best of positions, as I had to bend my knees a little to obtain the right angle, but lust has no bounds. We continued this way for a few minutes; then Katrina sighed and moaned until she eased herself away from my cock. She turned and knelt down before me, and my cock was soon in her mouth.

Now, unlike some of those porn actors that can manage to cum standing up, it's something I've always struggled to accomplish, my knees usually give out first. To make matters worse, Katrina wasn't much good at blowjobs; it was nice but not good enough for a money shot. There was little rhythm or finesse, and it wasn't the time or place for a little tuition. I let her get close as possible before I took myself in hand and began to put my own technique into it. Katrina slipped her halter top down offered her breasts as a target.

"Don't get it on my clothes." she asked before opening her mouth for the head of my cock as I continued to stroke the shaft.

I certainly wasn't aiming for her clothes, that's for sure. It took but a short time for me to reach the point of ejaculation and Katrina removed her mouth from my cock just in time. By this time, I'd got used to the poor light and caught the sight of my cum jumping across, the first and second shots got her square on her closed lips, the remainder on her chest just above her breasts. Her hand grasped my cock and rubbed it over her cheeks until my knees finally gave way and found myself kneeling beside her. A handkerchief magically appeared in her hand and she did a quick cleanup job on herself before getting to her feet. She pushed her panties down and stepped out of them before leaning back on the bonnet of the pick up.

"Time for a good licking." she suggested.

I eased Katrina back on the bonnet and hoped it could take her weight okay. Easing her legs up to her chest, I lowered my face into her hot pussy. I suckled her lips and opening briefly before targeting her clitoris, she moaned and pushed upwards towards my face. For the next minute or so, I attacked her with tongue and fingers as she squirmed and moaned under me. Her movements suddenly became urgent froze for a second before shuddering her way to orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck that's sooooo nice." she whispered. "Jeeeesus you can make me cum real quick.

As Katrina relaxed, she gently pushed my face away from her pussy.

"Sorry, it's a bit sensitive." she muttered. "Too much action in the last few days I think."

I licked and kissed her smooth thighs as began to return to the real world. Eventually she slipped down onto her feet and picked her panties up from the ground.

She looked up at me and grinned as she slipped her panties on, "I glad you don't live close, I think you and I would get into trouble."

I laughed, "Probably."

She moved close and kissed me; her hand dropped to my cock and fondled it briefly.

"You'd best wash your face, it smells of pussy again." she whispered pulling her skirt down.

Seconds later she was gone. In all the excitement, I'd left the milk and bread in the carport, and looked a completed moron when I arrived inside without it. Everyone had a laugh at my expense, but for some reason I didn't care. The next morning after breakfast, we all cleaned up the bach and headed our separate ways. Katrina left me with a lovely smile and a little knowing wink, and I'll always remember her swinging buttocks as she headed for her parent's car. Over the following years, I often thought back to Katrina and what she did. The fact that she was engaged left me with a little anger mixed with some sympathy, why would anyone promise themselves to someone and then be unfaithful? It didn't seem to be a good start to marriage.

It would be another fifteen years before I laid my eyes upon Katrina again. By then, I was married and had two beautiful young children. My wife Belinda was a cute and petite little brunette, but what she lacked in size was made up for with a big heart and matching personality. Now in her mid thirties, Belinda had one of those figures that still fitted very nicely into a little school uniform. (Yum, yum, lucky old me) Her lovely rounded buttocks and thighs filled out a pair of jeans to perfection, or a little mini skirt with a pair of leather boots had an unusual effect on my concentration abilities. She loved sex as much as me, although I sometimes had to persuade her that we were overdue for a little fun. But once in the mood, she quickly got downright dirty and smutty, even when Belinda was pregnant, sex was still a goer. However, when the children got older, sex had to be a little more planned and well co-ordinated. Nearly everything was on offer, toys, movies and fantasies, but anal or the introduction of other people was strictly forbidden. Belinda always was a vivacious and mischievous girl, full of laughter and pranks, and she was popular with lots of friends and always fun to be around. When we were first dating; I had to get used to the hungry guys that would prowl around hoping for a little fun. But while she was a fun girl, she didn't flirt to the extent of being a tease. If someone was getting a little forward, Belinda would always get close and amorous to me to show that she was taken. I have to admit that she made me proud, and the envious eyes of other males would often bring a smile to my face.

One of the most profound moments of my relationship with Belinda happened after we'd been dating for around three months. I was busy planning our going to a rock concert which was still a few months away. I was surprised at Belinda's lack of commitment as she was a big fan of the band in question. On questioning her, she surprised me by suggesting that I still had an eye for the girls, and planning a trip that far away was maybe a little premature on her part. Belinda reiterated that she had no intention of being in a relationship with an unfaithful partner. Her comment sort of took the wind out of my sails and I went away a little dejected to say the least. I'd never been unfaithful to Belinda, not even a sly kiss from another girl. Over the next day or so, I firstly mulled her thoughts over, and then considered my own feelings for her. It didn't take long for me to realise that she was someone special and I wanted to keep her on my arm so to speak. She smiled when I told her so, then kissed me on the forehead, and gave me a 'we'll see' answer.

By now, most you reading this story will agree that I'm not exactly a romantic. But around a year later I got down on my knees in a crowded restaurant and presented an unsuspecting Belinda with a big diamond ring and an equally as big question. She sat stunned for a few seconds before bursting in tears, much to the delight and cheers of fellow diners around us. She then reached for me, hugged me tight and whispered the answer I wanted to hear. By the time I started my own business, we were long married and Belinda was pregnant with our first child, but when the cash flow was tight, she kept on working like a trooper until the end. I reckon the struggle in those early years brought us closer together, as a couple we clicked together like a jig saw puzzle. As for me being unfaithful, I'd run a mile if another woman put the hard word on me. I reckon that Belinda would smell a rat before my fingers hit my zip, and I have no doubt that her revenge would be final and very violent, but I have no intention of ever putting my theory to the test.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers