Sorry, I'm Engaged. But Oral's Okay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

As you can imagine, the bach at Coromandel was a great draw card for a young family, and we made use of it at every opportunity. On a Friday night we would bundle everyone and everything into the family SUV and happily make the two hour drive. The kids just loved frolicking in the sand and the shallows, and we always took away good memories. In the summer months we would often stay down there Sunday night and travel back early Monday morning to beat the traffic. The extended family also used the bach, and a loose arrangement existed where it didn't matter who arrived down there, we all just shared on the basis, the more the merrier.

So on a Friday night in the middle of summer, we arrived down there to find my Uncle Ben's family and a few of their friends. To my surprise, right in the middle of them was Katrina, our eyes quickly found each other, and the surprise was clearly evident. And even to this day, I'm not sure whether my arrival was considered good news or not. Her hair was shorter and her face a little rounder, the red mini skirt had been replaced with a flowing below knee length dress, but her brown calves and feet still looked pretty good. Her eyes eventually left mine and settled on Belinda with great interest, no doubt taking in her natural beauty. I was eventually introduced to her husband Malcolm, a big powerful man who obviously liked his business lunches. I soon learnt that Katrina and Malcolm had two children similar ages to ours, and they were soon friends and out playing noisily together in the dark with torches. For the rest of the evening, we all socialised and demolished a sizable mountain of alcohol. Every now and then, Katrina's eyes would catch mine, and as the night wore on, her smiles increased as her confidence grew. I thought she would have been a little uncomfortable with me being there, but it was me that was ill at ease. I could just imagine the aggravation if our previous little escapades were made public knowledge.

Later that night after we climbed into our bed, Belinda rolled into my arms and kissed me.

"So she's the one?"

"Which one?" I asked.

"The engaged one that only want oral sex, but you managed to screw."

It would be fair to say that Belinda and I had few secrets, and the story of Katrina was known to her. When I told Belinda about Katrina, I never dreamed that they'd ever meet. In fact, it had always been a bit of a standing joke between us, like a licking's okay but you're not going to fuck me. Times like when Belinda wanted to buy a new dress or a handbag. I would try and negotiate a deal like, you can buy it but it's got to be worth six blowjobs. Belinda would look up at the ceiling and reply with something like, maybe four blowjobs but it's not worth a fuck. Then I'd want to go on a boy's weekend or to a football game, I'd offer six pussy lickings which would be considered and accepted on the proviso that it would be when she wanted and wouldn't have to precede a fuck. It was to be good selfish sex, but it was just a bit of fun really.

"Yeah, she's the one." I answered truthfully.

Belinda thought about it for awhile, she had always been uncomfortable when meeting one of my old girlfriends, for she would feel a little threatened. Without again appearing too vain, most of my girlfriends had been good lookers. When it did happen, I'd always remind Belinda that she was the one I loved and married, and have never once regretted it. I guess I was lucky, Belinda only had a few lovers before me and I'd been fortunate enough to have never met any of them. To be truthful, I reckon I'd be insanely jealous. But again Belinda went quiet on me, and I cuddled her in tight to me to reassure her.

"She's really pretty." she commented. "And she kept on looking at you tonight, like she wanted you again. She's still a slut."

I laughed, "Don't be silly and don't worry. I've never cheated on you and never will."

"I don't trust her."

I was a little surprised when Belinda's hand slipped down to my cock and gave it a squeeze. It was unfortunate the she had her monthly, and usually anything sexual was taboo. She soon had me aroused, and then she untangled herself from my arms and slid downwards. Her warm mouth was soon around my shaft and was soon doing what she does best. I reckon if there was ever a cock sucking contest, my Belinda would win it hands down for she had a technique which never failed. Making herself comfortable between my open thighs, she would suckle on the head for a few tantalising seconds. Then she would place her warm mouth above her hand, and dribble lots of saliva onto my cock for lubrication. She would start off slowly, hand and mouth seemingly joined together, and each time her hand slid downwards, her lips and tongue would work the head of my cock as it entered her mouth. The upwards stroke would then be a tight slippery grip of her hand. Sometimes in the build up, she would allow her hand to slide off the top, and her little pinkie finger giving the head of my cock a little tweak on the way through. Belinda would gradually pick up the pace; sometimes she would tease me unmercifully bringing me to the money shot before stopping me just before I cum. She would look up and smile at me with a cheeky little grin, then start over again. Depending on her mood, she would sometimes let me cum in her mouth, but usually it was on her face or breasts.

I looked down at Belinda and caught her eyes, "You don't have to do this."

She removed her mouth from my cock, "I know, but you haven't emptied your bags for a few days and I know what you're like when you haven't."

"If this is about Katrina, you don't have to worry."

Belinda gave me one of her loving smiles, "You I trust, but I don't trust Katrina. Lets just call it female intuition; I think she'd try and seduce you given half a chance. This is just removing a little temptation on your part."

For the next few minutes, Belinda worked my cock with loving precision. Her lovely mouth suckled and licked my cock while her hand worked it tightly. She gradually got faster and I could feel myself getting ready to cum.

"That's it darling." she whispered. "Time to cum, let me have it."

Belinda removed her mouth a split second before I ejaculated; her hand continued to stroke me as she rubbed her face and closed lips over the head of my cock. She held me tightly as I shuddered with exquisite pleasure, my cum making a mess of her face and hand. She milked me dry before removing the excess cum from the head of my cock; then slipped the tip of her tongue into the eye causing me to jump a foot off the bed. She then slipped her mouth over the head and gently suckled me as I began to shrink. A short time later after cleaning herself up, Belinda cuddled close into me again.

"Promise me that you'll always love me?" she asked.

I kissed her on the forehead, "Don't ever doubt that I don't."

A few seconds later, I could feel her warm tears on my chest. I just held her tightly, for sometimes words aren't needed. She took my hand and slipped it between her warm thighs; I lovingly caressed her pussy under her panties as we fell asleep.

Now, a woman's intuition is a wonderful thing, and Belinda was quite correct to be worried about Katrina. As for me, I was just a little naïve. The next morning, the surf was quite high and too dangerous for the children. At the far end of the beach was the little estuary which pooled on high tide. It was perfect for the children, and I accepted my fatherly duties to take my two for a swim. I can remember laughing as they frolicked in the shallow water or played in the sand. The old pohutukawa tree provided shade from which I could hide from the warmth of the morning sun.

Soon and from a distance, I watched as the unmistakable form of Katrina and her two children make their way towards the estuary. As they got closer, I could see the full blue material of her dress was billowing in the faint breeze. Her children flung themselves noisily into the water and soon the four of them were having fun. Katrina smiled as she walked across the shallows to join me; she sat down on the sand close enough for me to catch her perfume.

"This tree looks very familiar." she commented.

It was of course the same tree that she'd sat on while I licked her pussy all those years back. I just smiled knowingly.

"Your wife's very pretty."

"Thanks, I'll tell her you said so."

"Does she know about us?" Katrina asked.

I nodded, "She knew the story, just put two and two together when she met you last night."

"Thought so, I picked up her vibes. Doesn't like me eh?"

I smiled and lied at the same time, "Nah, Belinda's okay. She knows it happened a long time ago."

"It was good fun though." she replied gazing across at our children. "Oh god; how I wish for those days again, no children, stand up tits and a nice tight butt, and no wrinkles." "You still look pretty good." I blurted out without thinking.

Katrina chuckled, "Flatterer, but thanks anyway."

She got up and brushed the sand from her dress and then walked the few steps to the familiar tree. She brushed the debris from branch that she'd sat on those years ago and then eased herself down on it. I turned and grinned briefly before dutifully turning my attention to four boisterous children. We continued chatting; Katrina not seeming to mind talking to my back.

"Hey, do you remember this?" she asked.

I turned towards and got the shock of my life. Katrina sat with one leg outstretched along the branch, her other leg resting on the ground. Her dress had been lifted to her waist exposing long brown legs and panties. Her fingers had eased the sides of her panties aside to display an immaculately shaven pussy. My eyes instinctively dropped to her slightly agape shiny lips.

"Do you like bald pussies?" she asked. "Malcolm likes me to keep mine like this."

I think Katrina mistook my shock for lust, but she was sadly mistaken. She grinned down at me.

"Would you like to lick it again? We could probably sneak away tonight if you like."

By this stage I was coming to my senses. Even though she was out of sight of the children, it was a stupid thing to do. I jumped up angrily.

"You stupid bitch. For fucks sake, cover yourself up." I hissed before walking away from the tree and sitting down.

The children were still busy playing and oblivious to what had happened. A minute or two later, Katrina sat down beside me and dug her toes into the sand. For a while, we sat in silence.

"I'm sorry." she eventually mumbled.

I turned and looked at her, "What good would come out of us playing around? The chances of getting caught are high. I'd have a divorce on my hands for sure, I'd loose my wife, kids and everything I've worked so fucking hard for. And for what? Five minutes of sticking my dick into a bit of stray pussy. No thanks. And after all this time, I'd thought you'd know better. You've got as much to lose as me."

I watched as the tears began to flow down her pretty cheeks. I've always been a bit of a softy when the tears are running.

I smiled, "Its okay, no real harm done."

"You must really love your wife." she mumbled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't give her up for anything."

She sighed, "Malcolm's a good man. He's good with me and the kids; he makes a shit load of money and we have everything we could ever want. He really looks after us."

"But?"

"But he's not too good in the bedroom department. He's a selfish wam-bam lover who just rolls over and goes to sleep leaving me frustrated. Apart from you, he's the only man I've slept with. I've been propositioned a few times and tempted more than once, but too scared to actually go through with it. When I saw you on Friday night, I started fantasising how you licked my pussy and made me cum, and then how you fucked me." Katrina laughed. "You were pretty fucking good. Now I'm just jealous of your Belinda."

I had to grin, "Thanks for the compliment. If you must know, I'm jealous of the big new BMW you guys are driving."

"Well, you get rid of Belinda and I'll bring the Beemer when I move in. If you're a real bad boy, I'll let you drive it."

We both chuckled at the impossibility of it all. She reached over and placed her hand on mine giving it a squeeze.

"Friends?" she asked.

"Sure."

She looked over at me, "Don't ever regret what happened all those years back. I didn't then and I don't now. It was the best sex I've ever had, and might be the best I'll ever have. Maybe I should've given Malcolm the flick back then, but I was hooked on his wealth and the good life."

I shrugged my shoulders for there was nothing I could add to that.

"So, you didn't answer my question. Do you like bald pussies?" she asked.

I couldn't help but laugh loudly, "Bald, hairy, trimmed, I don't care. I like them all."

Katrina joined my laughter, "Why am I not surprised?"

We chatted for another couple of hours until the sun got too hot, then we herded the children back towards the bach.

The rest of the weekend went without a hitch with the exception of Belinda's inquisitive eyes upon me. She knew something was up, but I said nothing about what happened down at the estuary as no good would've come of it. Belinda would've taken no prisoners had she known that I'd got propositioned and flashed by a bald pussy, and it would be world war three for sure.

One of the nice things about driving back to Auckland on those Sunday nights was the time that Belinda and I would have to talk. The kids were always loud and excited on the drive down, but on the way home they fell into an exhausted sleep in the rear seats five minutes into the journey and would stay that until we got home. Once past the rolling hills on the road home, we hit the long straights of the Hauraki Plains. I could then put the SUV on cruise control and relax.

I'll always remember that particular afternoon. Belinda was wearing a short skirt to keep cool; she had lifted her foot closest to the door and placed it on the seat. Her skirt had slipped further up her brown thighs and I could just see the bottom of her cream panties. She caught me looking and grinned mischievously. Looking around to the children ensuring they were fast asleep, she slipped a finger down between her thighs and rubbed her pussy through her panties for a few seconds. Then she eased the away side of her panties to give me a glimpse of her trim little bush, her finger slipped between her lips and gave her little clitoris a tweak before covering herself up again. She waited until we were on a long straight piece of road, and then she leaned over close to me and waved her wet finger under my nose.

"I'm feeling very, very horny, and when I get home tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out."

My immediate response was to slam my foot on the accelerator making the auto change down and the nose of the SUV rise as it rapidly picked up speed.

Belinda laughed, "Take it easy, you won't get your rocks off in a hospital bed."

I slowed down and pretended to yawn, "Maybe I'll be too tired."

"I bet you won't be."

I slipped the cruise control back on and slipped my hand over to those lovely thighs. Belinda moved my hand down between them, closed her legs and placed her hands over mine. Oh god, how I love my hand being down there in her special little place.

It was dark when we got home, and we put the sleepy kids to bed in the clothes they were in. After unpacking the SUV, I snuck into the lounge while Belinda was in the shower, and flicked through the sport I'd video taped while we were away. It wasn't long before Belinda snuck into the lounge, crawled across the couch towards me and lay face down across my lap. All she had on was a slinky little black number that just covered her buttocks.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned."

I laughed. Confession time, hey, I could play this little game I thought to myself as my hand caressed her pale white buttocks.

"Pray, tell me my child, how you have sinned."

"I've had impure thoughts Father."

"What sort of impure thoughts my child? Please tell me about them."

"Well, I've thought about sucking a hard cock, and having my pussy licked, and how it would feel having a hard cock inside my pussy. It's made me very wet Father."

"And would it be a very big cock my child?"

"Alas no father, it would be a very small cock. But it's all I can expect these days, and as you know beggars can't be choosers."

I gave her buttocks a playful swat and gleefully watched them tighten in protest.

"You have been a very naughty girl my child, and a severe punishment is only just for such impure thoughts and telling lies. I think thirty blowjobs and washing your mouth out with cum should bring you to your senses."

"But father, I don't like the taste of cum. Couldn't I just say thirty Hail Mary's and be on my way?"

"I'm sorry my child. It's the lord's way. Thirty blow jobs it is."

Belinda giggled and turned over, "You'd make a terrible priest."

"I know, but I'd have fun while it lasted." I replied as my hand slipped between her thighs.

Her lips were already slippery with anticipation and my finger tweaked her clitoris on the way down to her opening. She sighed and let me fiddle for awhile before moving astride me. Her hand slipped under my shorts and grabbed my already erect cock; I raised myself from the couch and eased them downwards, and like a flash, Belinda eased herself onto my cock. With little rotating movements, my cock sunk deep inside her.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice." she whispered as her petite little body began to move up and down.

I stroked her thighs and then lifted the flimsy black garment over her head freeing her smallish breasts. Belinda soon had my tee shirt off, and her erect nipples were soon dancing over my bare chest as she peppered me with little kisses. I always loved kissing Belinda; she liked to start off with darting little pecks and the sucking of lips. Then she would tease me with her tongue with little flicks before our tongues met and played. Her arms would hold me tightly as the kiss became more passionate, her breathing would labour as she became aroused. With her already sitting on my cock, her lovemaking was close and intense. My hands slid down to her thin waist and held her as she rocked slowly up and down on my cock for a few minutes.

"I wanna cum, how about we move to our chair?" she asked.

In our large bedroom stood a comfortable lounge chair, some people might think it was there to place clothes on, or to sit on when dressing, or maybe a quiet place to sit and read on. But it was really a place for sex, it was an ideal height for knee tremblers or giving or receiving a little oral. I locked the door behind us as Belinda placed a towel over the chair and sat down; a cushion was strategically placed on the floor for me to kneel on. Her legs opened for me as I made myself comfortable and took in the lovely view before me. Belinda's smooth toned brown thighs were widely spread; her navel and breasts were pale white in contrast. A perfect V of thick dark curls all but covered her wet pussy lips. Being petite, her pussy was small and delicate allowing my mouth to fully devour its entirety. For a short time, I sucked and licked her lips and clitoris, and relished it as she squirmed under my attack. I enjoyed her mannerisms as she moaned and sighed and wriggled before me.

Belinda soon produced her favourite vibrator shaped like an electric tooth brush; it had a pink handle with a long thin white shaft and semi soft tip. She eased herself back a little and slipped the head between her lips and onto her clitoris. It was a signal for me to remove my mouth and slip my cock between her lips. Lifting her legs back against her chest, Belinda made herself comfortable. This was Belinda's favourite position to reach orgasm and had taken a few years to perfect. She liked my cock to penetrate her half way, moving slowly back and forth while her vibrator tweaked her clitoris. And I liked doing it this way because I could see exactly what was going on.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers