Sorry, I'm Engaged. But Oral's Okay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

So, for the next few minutes I watched the head of my cock move in and out of her pussy. She was wet enough for her curls to flatten against her shiny skin, and her pink lips were plainly visible as they opened and closed around my girth. Belinda manoeuvred the head of the vibrator in little circles over her clitoris, her eyes closed in quiet concentration as she worked diligently.

Belinda had been wanting to orgasm for a few days, usually she wasn't horny during her period, but the presence of her husband's ex-lover had stirred up a lot of emotions and jealousy. Intuitively, Belinda knew that Katrina had eyes for him and she watched the developments with almost dread. But there was plenty of trust within the marriage and she knew that nothing untoward had happened between them in the last few days. Her emotions changed, and for a short time that morning she fantasised about Katrina and her husband being together, and felt almost ashamed at the sudden wetness between her legs. She had fantasies like most other women, but would never have the audacity to carry them out. On request, Belinda had confided in her previous lovers, few as they may be. She had described in great detail how she'd been seduced, and it had resulted in some great sex before their marriage and since. But nothing could ever compare to sex with someone you love and cherish, and who had sired ones children.

Belinda fantasy returned, and she pictured Katrina in the same position she was now in, her husband's hard big cock pounding away inside her with the intention of filling her pussy with his cum. Would Katrina feel the exact same pleasure as she did? Belinda reached down and adjusted the speed of the vibrator as the first stirrings of her orgasm approached. The sensations climbed rapidly and she positioned the tip right on her clitoris. Lowering her feet to floor, she braced herself as the first spasm rippled through body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck." she moaned as her orgasm soared exquisitely through her.

Belinda endeavoured not to move too much as her cock filled pussy was very much part of it all, the last thing she wanted was for it to slip out. Instead of the huge almighty orgasms that women are supposed to have, Belinda's were always a sequence of small ones that took a good five glorious seconds before ebbing. She rubbed harder with the vibrator as if to prolong her ordeal but eventually time took its toll. She relaxed back onto the chair and wrapped her legs around me and pulled me fully into her.

"That's was sooooooo good." she whispered turning the vibrator onto my nipples.

For the next few minutes, Belinda contemplated her fantasy and vowed to keep it a secret for the time being, it was something she wanted to get her head around before discussing it.

Of course, I knew nothing of this fantasy and it would be a few months before Belinda let me in on it. When she did tell me, I almost jokingly blurted out that I would be most willing to act out her fantasy, but I reckon it would've hurt her and no good would've come of it. Fantasies are just fantasies and nothing more.

After Belinda had relaxed, we simply rolled into bed. She positioned her mouth over my cock and began to tempt me with one of her blowjobs. Her movements were tantalisingly slow and I sighed in appreciation for there is nothing like her blowjobs. Eventually I tried to get to pick up speed but she removed her mouth and looked up at me.

"Don't cum yet, I want you to do it inside me."

She then moved over me and backed her tight little pussy onto my cock, it was still sopping from her orgasm and entered her to the hilt with one little push. Her lips travelled upwards licking and kissing my nipples and then neck. Next her lips were on mine, testing and teasing before getting down to the real thing. She lowered her chest onto mine and dragged her nipples across me. Eventually, she broke our kiss and lifted her face from mine.

"Do you know how much I love you?" she asked.

"Yep." I answered, "Thirty blowjobs and gargles worth."

She gave me one of her cheeky smiles, "Nope, no one could love you that much. Not even me."

Belinda then began to slide up and down on my cock with purpose; it was a signal that it was time for to think about finishing. I took hold of her fine breasts to support them as she bounced up and down on top of me; she then rolled over onto her side allowing me to get on top of her. This is a position in which I have to be careful not to hurt Belinda, I'm a lot bigger and heavier than her and the last thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable. I also have to watch that I don't penetrate her too hard, for my cock can easily reach her cervix when her legs are high. But it's a position that Belinda likes with the closeness of our bodies touching. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she urged me on matching my every stroke, our bodies were soon slapping noisily against each other as I approached orgasm.

"That's it darling, fill me up." she whispered lovingly into my ear.

I slowed just before ejaculating to savour the exquisite pleasure as I emptied my loins into her. Belinda held me tight and rotated her pussy on my cock, the sloshing of cum inside her audible to both of us. Waiting until after I'd finished, I then rolled over and lay beside her as I got my breath back. To my surprise, Belinda picked up her handbag from the bedside cabinet and removed a small compact makeup mirror. She leaned forward and placed it between her open thighs, tilting it to the desired angle she looked at her sodden pussy and the globules of cum between her lips.

"So that's what you've done to me. It doesn't look too good does it?" she commented.

"Well, in future, I'll settle for thirty blowjobs."

She parted her curls and lips, and looked down again, "On second thought, it's not that bad really."

We lay back and pulled up the blankets as we cooled down, Belinda settled into my chest and I gave her a loving kiss on the forehead.

"You never did tell me what happened down at the estuary the other day." Belinda commented after awhile.

"Nothing happened really; we just sat and talked while watching the kids."

"And?"

"And what?" she persisted. "I know something happened down there, you were a little quiet when you got back. I bet Katrina hit on you?"

I considered telling a little lie, but I hate doing that to Belinda, for she deserved better than that.

"You're right, she flashed a little pussy when the kids weren't looking and asked if I wanted to play later. I walked away and then she apologised."

"And you didn't tell me because?"

I laughed, "Because you would've murdered her."

Belinda grinned, "You're dead right. She shouldn't be chasing other men, especially my man."

"Exactly what I told her."

"Not tempted then, not even a little bit?" she asked.

"Nah; but I kinda liked her shaved pussy though."

"If you like shaved pussies that much, maybe I'll let you deal to mine."

"Really?" I asked with raised interest.

She patted my chest, "Sure, if you're a good boy. But not tonight, I'm too tired. You just lie back think how lucky you are to have a girl like me."

I thought about that last comment, it may have been luck that brought us together, but we'd worked hard to stay committed and together. I'd have to be out of my mind to ever put our relationship in jeopardy.

"You ever been temped?" I asked knowing full well that guys hit on her when I'm not around.

"I like to look and have a little thoughty every now and then. But us girls are more responsible and have a few morals; we're used to saying no. "What would you do if I did stray?'

"I'd never forgive you." I replied.

"And I'd never forgive myself. So you don't to worry, I'm just a simple one man gal. You just keep your end of the bargain, I'll keep mine, and it'll never be a problem. Anyway, there's no need for you to stray when you can get a leg over right here whenever you want."

"So you like sex then?" I joked.

"Mmmmm, as long as I don't have to gargle."

"Spoilsport."

Belinda chuckled, "Absolutely. Once you walked me down that wedding aisle, I was thankful that I'd never have to gargle again."

We lay quietly with our bodies just touching and slowly drifted off to sleep, life was good I thought to myself, real good.

I've never laid eyes on Katrina since that weekend. Not too long ago, we were down at the bach at the same time as my Uncle Ben. We were both chatting while at the fridge rescuing a beer or two. I looked around to ensure no one was within earshot.

"See much of Katrina and her family?" I asked innocently.

Uncle Ben looked me in the eye with a devious grin, "Why is it that every time I see Katrina, she asks me how you are? Is there something I'm missing here?"

I laughed, "You don't wanna know."

He opened his beer and patted me on the shoulder, "I'm glad somebody in the family got lucky. That was the best piece of arse I've ever seen in a bikini, but always seemed to be a bit too much of a tease for my liking."

"Well Uncle Ben, I can assure you that Katrina got what she deserved in the end."

"I'm kinda pleased to hear that."

"Unfortunately Belinda wasn't." I replied.

Ben shrugged his shoulders and touched his bottle on mine, "That's women for you."

We sipped our beers quietly, comfortably content in a little male bonding.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers