Sorry Mistress

Story Info
Young slave has been a bad girl and has to be punished.
1.6k words
4.25
92k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress picked me up from school a little early that day. There she was waiting by the car 15 minutes before the last bell. Since I was a senior and it was my free period, I was aloud to leave early. As I walked towards her I could see that she was pretty pissed off. When I reached her I found out why.

“You didn’t do any of your morning chores. You just left the place a fucking mess! And you damn well knew I was having company for lunch. Do you know how embarrassed I was?”

My Mistress was beautiful. 29, 5’10” with a slender body; firm 38C breasts, long chestnut hair and piercing green eyes. Usually extremely loving and caring, but when I’m a bad girl she is what I fear most.

I stood there for a second, trembling at the thought of what my punishment would be. I felt her looking me up down, her eyes scanning my 18 years old flesh. I’m only 5’6”, but I have a nice body. Slender and firm, perky 36B tits, shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes. I knew as she looked at me she was planning her next move.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I was running late and I couldn’t find my homework…”

“I don’t want to hear excuses. You are going to be punished, and it starts now. Open the door and bend over so that your ass is high up in the air.”

I did as I was told. Once in position, she lifted my skirt and removed my thongs that tied on the sides. Mistress then spread my ass checks wide. I felt her massage my tight asshole for a moment; it felt good up until her next move. She forced a ginger suppository deep into my asshole, making me whimper from the lack of any lube.

“Alright you disgusting little slut sit your ass down and don’t make a sound. You have lost the privilege to speak. The only time I want to hear your voice is when I tell you to.”

About 3 minutes after sitting down the suppository began to take effect. The burning sensation was horrible. It felt like my asshole was on fire, but I didn’t dare move. Instead I sat there trying desperately to hold back the tears that were quickly forming in my eyes. When Mistress saw what I was doing she laughed and told me that if I think this is bad wait till the rest of my punishment.

Once we pulled into the driveway I was given a second ginger suppository then taken into the house. Mistress led me downstairs to the punishment chambers, a larger room with deep red walls, black ceiling and floors and no windows. The lights were dim and different whips; paddles, toys and other equipment necessary for punishing a very naughty girl surrounded me. Also in the room were two different tables, one that looks like a gyno exam table, and the other a flat exam table, both tables equipped with restraints. In the far corner of the room was a black toilet on a pedestal. There I was undressed and told not move.

I waited for what seemed like forever for Mistress to return. All the while crying because of the fiery, burning pain in my ass. When she finally returned she was pushing a tray covered by a towel. I knew what was coming next. She told me to lay flat on my stomach on the regular exam table. Mistress pulled tight a strap over my upper back, lower back, and two straps across each ankle after spreading my legs wide apart. Then she removed the towel that covered the tray and revealed the enema equipment. A large 2-quart black bag, a long hose, a nozzle that doubled as a butt plug, and I pitcher full of hot soapy water. She lightly lubed the nozzle and pushed it deep into my ass as hard as she could until it was locked into place. The enema bag was filled and the clasp released. I felt the rush of hot water fill me fast, and since I was strapped in place my stomach had no room to extend, causing me a lot of cramping and pressure.

“Bad girls have to be cleansed of their naughtiness my little whore.”

I moaned as I felt the last of the soapy water invade my insides. With that Mistress undid the hose and converted the nozzle to a butt plug. I was then released from my restraints and led to a bar that hung from the ceiling. My wrists were locked into the bar and then my ankles were locked into a similar bar to keep my legs spread. Mistress took a short, split end leather whip and rubbed it over my wet pussy. She drew it back and with a swift motion brought it down hard on my young twat. Smack! Smack! Smack! Every crack more intense than the last, but each made my pussy beg for more.

After about 20 cracks Mistress got bored and decided to move on. As I stood there completely at her mercy she chose her next tool. Mistress had chosen a large studded leather paddle and made her way back over to me. Without any warning she smacked my ass as hard as she possibly could, causing me to scream in pain. Thwack! And then another, and another. Each making me cry a little harder and reminding me how badly I needed to go. 10 more followed then she paused for a moment.

“You know this is for your own good pig. Bad girls have to be taught how to be good. You brought this on yourself; though you’re so wet I would think you’re enjoying this. If you’re good and take the rest of your punishment maybe I will allow you to cum.”

With that said she returned to her vigorous beating of my ass. By the time she finished my ass hurt so much I knew I wouldn’t be able to sit comfortably for at least 2 weeks. Mistress took me down from the bar and took me over to the toilet. She removed the plug buried deep in my tight rosebud and told me not expel until she said I could. I sat there waiting, squirming around trying to hold my enema as best I could. Mistress turned around and bent over in front of me, exposing her waiting asshole.

“Now my slut you may release your enema, but you will lick my asshole while you’re doing so. If you make me cum before you’re done your punishment will be over, and you will be rewarded for taking it so well.”

I wasted no time getting to work, I wanted to show her that was deserving of a reward, that I knew this was for my own good and I wanted it. As the hot water made it’s way out I started the task at hand. First circling the rim off her tight hole with my tongue, slowly lapping at it. Then my pace quickened, forcing my way as far in as I could, making her squeal in pleasure. I licked and tasted with all my might, making her squirm and me wetter than ever. I knew she was getting close to exploding, and I felt the last of the enema leak from my ass, I went into overdrive. Within seconds Mistress was screaming, she came hard, and my cleansing was complete.

I was cleaned up and taken over to the gyno table and strapped in.

“I know you like it when I fuck while you’re tied down. So which strap on shall I use today? I know, this one is perfect!”

Mistress had chosen a 9-inch long 3 fingers wide black strap-on, with a second smaller dildo attached to it for double penetration. It looked intimidating at first, but I wanted it so bad. My pussy and ass were begging to be fucked good and hard, and I knew my Mistress wouldn’t disappoint me.

She placed the dildos to both holes and with one quick motion they were completely inside me. Mistress began to fuck me with everything she had. Harder and faster, making me scream in ecstasy. All the while she massaged my throbbing clit, bring me closer to the edge.

“Feels good doesn’t it slut? Tell your Mistress how good it feels. Tell me how badly you want to cum for me.”

“Oh Mistress, I love it when you fuck me like this. It feels so good having those dildos pumping in and out of my pussy and ass. Please Mistress; give it to me harder, I need it so bad. I need to cum Mistress, please let me cum for you. I can’t wait much longer; I’m going to cum for you. I’m..Uhg”

I screamed and moaned as I felt my body give way and my pussy flooded with my own juices. No one could make me cum like she does, and I could tell by the look on her face Mistress was very pleased with herself. She released me from the table and dressed me. After everything was cleaned up Mistress came over and stood in front of me. She gently caressed my face, pushed my hair behind my ears and kissed me passionately.

“Now my sweet have you learned your lesson? Are you going to be a good girl from now on?”

“Yes Mistress, I promise. Thank you for punishing me, I know I deserved it. I didn’t mean to upset you, it will never happen again.”

“Well, not never, I do so enjoy watching you squirm. Lets just say not for a little while. Come on, let’s go upstairs and you can bathe me before you finish your chores.”

“Thank you Mistress.”