Sort of Legal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her fingers from her wet pussy returning them to her clit feeling how hard and swollen it was, imagining Thomas cock sliding into her she carried on playing with herself, his hands on her body touching as he sunk his shaft into her, he'd grip her manfully as he took her virginity, she bit down hard on the pillow her whole body shaking imagining Thomas emptying himself into her.

Ginger lay there quietly for a few moments before feeling guilty at masturbating in Gian's bed. She checked the sheets paranoid in case she'd left any evidence. She sighed with relief when she found none, adjusting her thong she quickly stepped into her flight suit zipping it up fully.

She stepped into the cockpit as Gian sipped his coffee, cereal and coffee for her on the table.

"Hey! What gives?" He asked noticing the zipped-up suit and lack of wig.

"What, I thought..." Ginger began before Gian cut her off.

"Nope, go get dressed properly, otherwise no coffee for you," he said taking the coffee mug off the table and holding it protectively.

"You're an ass," she said heading back to the bedroom.

Ginger found the make-up and applied it, she wasn't as happy with her efforts, but she shrugged putting the wig back on noticing she already had stubble on her head. She smiled unzipping the suit till it was just above her belly button she walked back to the cockpit fixing the Jets cap back on her head.

"Happy now my Captain?" she asked making a mock salute.

"Much better little chicken," he said handing her the coffee. She took it and drank watching Gian from the corner of her eye.

"So, chores for today, I want a manicure and pedicure, can you do that?" he asked Ginger nodded, she'd done it for her sister before she left home for the brothel.

"You clean up and we'll do it here," Gian said handing her the mug and the bowl.

"Sure," Ginger said taking the dishes back to the galley.

"Do a good job and we'll do a bit of work on your make-up," he said smiling.

She sat in the cock pit watching the readouts while Gian took a shower, he came back and spun the pilots chair, so he could rest his hands on the table for Ginger, from another storage compartment he pulled and nail care kit.

They sat in comfortable silence as Ginger worked on his nails, just filing and trimming them back to a good shape and sorting out the cuticles. Ginger rubbed a lotion into Gian's hands as he watched. She applied a clear nail varnish to them for a finishing touch.

"Very nice," he said holding his hands up to admire her work.

"Thanks," she said collapsing the table, so she could kneel to work on his toes. She repeated the procedure on his toes, Gian groaning as she massaged his feet, she kept going for much longer working the tension from his feet.

"Do you want me to paint these or just clear?" she asked.

"Oh, paint them," he squealed, "slutty red please."

Ginger laughed applying the bright red to his toes.

They sat back as Gian wriggled his toes once they were dry. He sighed contentedly.

"Ok your turn," he said pulling the table back up. "Oh my, this is awful!" he said taking Gingers hand. He bent to his task with enthusiasm. Painting Gingers nails the same red as his toes. He did the same to her feet.

"Wow that's fantastic," Ginger said admiring her bright red nails.

"Yeah just imagine them wrapped round Thomas's cock before you suck him off smearing your lipstick all over it," he laughed.

"Gian! You're awful!" Ginger said swatting him playfully.

"Oh really, so that was me you were thinking of in there then?" he teased.

"You listened? You Eagles fans are perverts!" She shrieked turning bright red.

"Hard to miss when you make so much noise," he replied.

Ginger sat there with her face in her hands.

***

"Pricilla, this is Keffe control, please proceed to docking bay four two," Thomas said smiling at Ginger.

"Copy, docking bay four two," she confirmed smiling back shyly.

Ginger managed to control her laughter as Gian made cock sucking motions in her peripheral vision.

"Maybe I'll see you later?" Thomas said hopefully.

"Maybe, depends on the Captain," she leant forward, and stage whispered, "He's an Eagles fan."

"Poor you, its Blue jays all the way," he replied, making the swooshing motion they used with his hands.

"Oh god, no," Ginger groaned, "Pricilla out."

Ginger read off the approach velocity and proximity values as Gian manoeuvred the freighter into the docking bay cradle. He sighed as the clamps engaged. Quickly he connected the power cables and shut down the ship. He approved the unloading and the robotic arms swung out to unload the cargo pods.

"I guess that's this is where we part ways," he said sadly.

"Yeah I guess," Ginger said.

They laughed as they both went to speak at the same time.

"Ladies first," Gian said.

"I just wanted to say thanks, for everything," she said.

"Yeah, you were a lot of fun, sure you won't sign on?" he asked.

"No, I have to do this, for me," she said looking out the window reaching for Gian's hand.

"I understand, hey who knows where we'll all be in a few years, right?" Gian said, they held hands quietly.

"Yeah, who knows, I almost wish you liked girls," Ginger said.

"I wish you had a cock," Gian replied.

Ginger laughed. She stood and kissed him on the side of the head before leaving the cockpit. She heard Gian come into the bedroom as she took a shower.

"I was thinking, why don't you keep the jump suit? Like a memento or something," he called though to her.

"Thanks, I'd like that," she said coming back out drying herself off. She picked up her old underwear and slipped it on. Picking up the jump suit she took off the clips Gian had used to make it more flattering before stepping into it and zipping it up fully. They looked at each other silently for a few moments before Gian offered her the wig.

"No, I'm putting that all away for now, gotta get my Marine on," she said.

"Not going to meet Thomas?" he asked, Ginger shook her head. They hugged tightly for a few moments before stepping away, they laughed once as they both wiped a tear away. Ginger pulled her London Jets hat down firmly on her head and nodded at Gian.

"They won't take you with that hat you know, strict policy," he said.

"Asshole," she replied with a smile.

"Yeah hopefully balls deep in a few hours."

"Eww, too much information!" Ginger said stepping out of the bedroom with a final look she squared her shoulders and headed for the air lock.