Sort of Legal Ch. 05

Story Info
Confusing times for Ginger.
7.4k words
4.54
4.8k
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

I hope you are enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying reading it. Thank you as always to my editors for their help, couldn't do it without your help.

Please, please do vote. It means the world to me.

Stacey (dididothat)

*****

"Fuck, should we be here?" Ginger asked as she and Lyn walked across the lobby of the posh spa retreat in uniform.

"Yeah, and try not to swear so much in public," Lyn said strolling up to the front desk, "Can we get a twin room for the next ten days?"

The receptionist looked up at the two girls, "certainly, I just need your ID and swipe here please."

The girls swiped their IDs and credit over the machine.

"Perfect," the receptionist beamed, "Room 1341."

"Great, where can we go shopping?" Lyn asked.

"We have a couple of little shops, and a mall a little way down, the taxis can take you, have you just passed out?" she asked.

"Yep," Ginger nodded.

The receptionist nodded as she worked on the computer, "may I suggest a massage first?"

"Oh shit, yes that sounds fucking great!" Lyn gushed.

Ginger laughed, "what happened to the not swearing rule?"

The receptionist blushed at the coarse language.

Laughing the girls waved goodbye to the receptionist and found their room.

"Nice," Ginger said as they entered the room.

"Yeah, what time is inspection do you think?" Lyn asked.

Jumping on the bed Ginger bounced up and down, "fuck inspection," she laughed.

Arm in arm they walked back down to get the massage. Hanging up their uniforms, Ginger shrugged as she caught herself making sure her uniform was hung so it wouldn't crease.

Naked they sat on the massage tables swapping boot camp stories.

The door opened, and two male masseuses walked in.

"Oh my!" one gasped seeing the two girls sitting unabashed at their nudity, months of training had stripped them of a sense of modesty. Looking at each other the girls dissolved into fits of giggles.

The other sighed at his colleague, "normally the client is face down on the table."

"Ok, I can do that," Lyn said pushing Ginger off the table rolling onto her front.

Ginger laughed as she got onto her own table.

"I don't know if I should massage you or just get a meat tenderiser from the kitchen," the masseuse said working oil into his hand.

"Ginger knows how to take a good hard pounding," Lyn laughed.

The two masseuses started work on the girl's muscles working the knots out, the girls groaning as they slowly dissolved under the luxurious pressure.

"Why not have a sauna?" suggested the masseuse as he finally stopped.

"Yeah, cool," Lyn purred half asleep.

"We also have a range of treatments available here, and I'd be delighted to give you a massage tomorrow, ask for Carlos," he said.

"Yeah might do," Ginger said pulling herself sleepily off the table, Carlos held out a thick white robe to her, shrugging it on her led the girls too the sauna. Hanging the robes up the girls sat in the sauna.

"Fuck me, that was so fucking good," Ginger said running her hands over her bald head.

"Yeah that was good, I see your tits came in," Lyn sighed leaning back.

Ginger looked down, she was surprised to see she was bigger than she remembered, "I hadn't noticed."

"I noticed," Lyn said softly licking her lips.

Ginger ran her hands up her body, cupping her breasts, smiling she looked at Lyn, "how much bigger do you think they are?"

Lyn sild over to Ginger and cupped Gingers breasts, "wow, I guess maybe a whole cup size, I can hardly get them in my hands. What size were you before?"

"Just about a B," Ginger sighed.

"You've got to be a C now, at least," Lyn said cupping and fondling Gingers breasts.

"Are they nice?" Ginger asked self-consciously.

"Babe, they're fucking lovely, I'm jealous," Lyn said flicking Gingers nipples.

"Yeah but, yours are still bigger," Ginger said stroking Lyn's breast.

"Thanks, but yours are so firm," she said squeezing them gently, "and your nipples." Lyn flicked them with her tongue making them instantly stand up. She lent down and nuzzled into her breasts kissing the soft skin.

Ginger moaned, "I'm not going to have sex with you in here."

"You are going to have sex with me though," Lyn purred.

"Maybe," Ginger said pulling away from Lyn's grasp and relaxing in the steam.

"Cunt tease," Lyn laughed, Ginger dipped her fingers in the water and flicked it at Lyn making her squeal.

Ginger luxuriated in the shower, the water washing the past few moths off her, she felt cleaner than she had in years.

"Get a blonde wig,' Lyn said as she rubbed lotion into her claves.

"I'm brunette," Ginger said wiping the water off her face.

"I can see that," Lyn laughed pointing at Ginger's bush.

"Fuck you," Ginger said flicking Lyn with a towel.

"I'm getting mine lasered off, drove me mad when it was growing back during basic, want to do yours too?"

"Yeah that was fucking annoying, yeah lets," Ginger said rubbing the free lotion into her skin loving the way it made her glow.

Pulling on the robe Lyn walked out, "I wonder if I can get Carlos to do you."

"You are such a fucking perv," Ginger laughed as they walked through the spa.

"Guilty, and you're going to be going down on my nice smooth pussy later," she giggled, Ginger laughing with her.

"Cocktail time," Lyn said waving two bottles in the air, roughly she poured them into the two glasses.

"What the hell sort of cocktail is that? Ginger said adjusting the blonde wig she'd purchased after they'd finished the beauty treatments, both girls totally hair free from the neck down.

Lyn shrugged, "I call it a fucking bad idea."

"Yeah it looks it," Ginger said eyeing the glass Lyn handed her cautiously.

"Come on, put your shoes on, you have to drink cocktails wearing heels, it's the law!"

"Fine," Ginger said stepping into her heels, Lyn copied her, they clinked glasses and took a sip.

Ginger nearly spat it out, "what the fuck is this?"

"Just vodka and tequila," Lyn giggled taking a sip herself, "shit, that's bad."

"That's not a cocktail!" Ginger laughed taking another sip wincing as she did.

"It' s not called a bad idea for nothing, bottoms up!" Lyn took a bigger sip grimacing.

They laughed as they drank the rest of the glass, Lyn sloshing more alcohol into the empty glasses.

"At least put some ice in this time," Ginger giggled.

Lyn grabbed a handful of ice cubes and threw them at the glasses a few actually landing in the glasses. She handed one to Ginger.

"Marines for life," she said clinking he glass hard into Lyn's

Lyn giggled and took a gulp, "Yeah that's much better."

Taking a sip Ginger giggled, "In what fucking way is that better?" she asked taking another sip.

"Come on cocktails on the balcony, classy chicks do that," Lyn said grabbing Gingers hand dragging her to the small balcony.

"Hold up, we're naked," Ginger said resisting Lyn's pull.

"Yeah, but we're slutty too," Tugging Gingers hand as she dragged her to the door, sliding it open they stepped out naked.

"Oh my god there are like, loads of people down there," Ginger squealed finding the room had a view out over the pool and beach.

Lyn shrugged sauntering to the railings, "didn't think you'd be chicken."

Ginger walked up to the railing pressing right against them she stood up tall. She looked at Lyn, sipping the cocktail.

"That my girl," Lyn said copying her pose.

They sipped their drinks giggling at the thrill for a few moments.

"Is this making you horny?" Ginger asked.

"Mmmhummm" Lyn muttered.

Grabbing her Ginger pulled her close pressing herself against Lyn she kissed her passionately forcing her tongue into her mouth as she grabbed Lyn's ass. Responding to Gingers advances she stroked her hand down Gingers back sliding her leg between Gingers she pressed her smooth pussy against Gingers firm toned thigh.

Gasping for breath Lyn pulled back slightly, "what I was going to say was those guys down there have been perving on us since we got here, and that was making me horny."

"What guys?" Ginger asked squeezing Lyn's toned ass.

Lyn nodded down to the pool, Ginger looked down, a group of guys were obviously watching them.

Ginger turned Lyn so her ass was pressed to the railings, squatting down she pushed Lyn's legs further apart.

"Oh, fuck here?" Lyn whimpered.

"Want me to lick your pussy or not?" Ginger asked kissing Lyn's belly.

"Oh shit," Lyn whispered.

Ginger kissed lower all over Lyn's mound making her gasp, lazily Ginger traced her fingers up Lyn's thighs grinning as she felt the wetness.

"Spread your pussy," Ginger said.

Obediently Lyn spread herself and Ginger began kissing Lyn's wet pussy as she gasped, she flicked her tongue over Lyn's clit, Lyn's thighs shook as she fought to maintain her balance.

Ginger licked her slowly trailing her tongue flatly up Lyn's slit. Only dipping her tongue inside when she felt Lyn was teetering on the edge.

She pulled her tongue away and lashed it eagerly over Lyn's clit, stopping as she got closer to the edge.

"Don't stop," she moaned.

Ginger ran her hands up Lyn's thighs sliding a finger deep into her, marvelling at how snug and tight Lyn was as she swirled her finger around.

"Do you want to cum?" Ginger panted.

"Oh god yes, please," Lyn begged.

Ginger began flicking her tongue rapidly over Lyn's hard clit, taking her finger from Lyn's sopping wet pussy she pushed it against her asshole.

"Fuck!" Lyn wailed as Gingers finger slid deep into her ass, Lyn's whole body shook, she slumped forward pressing her wet pussy into Gingers mouth, clinging desperately to the rails she panted and gasped as Ginger pushed her over the edge.

Panting hard Lyn pulled herself upright, Ginger grinning at, "bitch."

Ginger lent forward flicking her tongue over Lyn's frim clit, Lyn twitched still sensitive from her last orgasm.

"No, fuck give me a moment," Lyn begged trying to push Ginger away, Ginger shrugged and moved to lick the wetness from Lyn's pussy. She slid a hand up Lyn's thing feeling her leg tremble at her touch.

She wriggled her tongue into Lyn's tight hole probing as deeply as she could. She slid a finger into Lyn's wet pussy wetting it completely as she tongued her friend.

Pulling her finger from her pussy she pressed the tip to Lyn's tight puckered asshole.

Lyn moaned loudly as her asshole twitched, Ginger pressed her finger harder and she slid her digit deep into Lyn is one long slow thrust.

"Oh fuck," Lyn gasped pulling Gingers face against her pussy. Ginger lashed her tongue over Lyn's hard clit.

Lyn's whole body spasmed sensations over whelming her as she came, slumping forward again, her long hair hiding her face.

Gently Ginger lowered her to the floor sliding her finger from her, Lyn's eyelids fluttered as a sly smile spread across her face.

"Fuck that was so good," she giggled, "hardly classy though.

"Oh, I thought you said we were a bit slutty?" Ginger said helping her lean against the railings.

"I said a 'bit'. You fingered my ass and ate me out on a balcony in full view, I'm not sure how much sluttier it gets," Lyn giggled.

"You dropped your drink, want me to get you another one?" Ginger asked tracing her fingers up Lyn's inner thigh.

"I'll get them," she said batting her hand away and pulling herself back to her feet.

Ginger stood too, she leant over the railings, looking down at the guys who'd been watching them earlier, they were still there mouths wide open. Ginger smiled and adjusted her position so her breasts were visible.

Lyn's heels clicked as she stepped back onto the hard floor of the balcony. Ginger wiggled her hips.

She gasped as Lyn sunk her nails into Ginger firm ass, roughly she spread Gingers cheeks, and pushed her feet apart.

Ginger sighed softly feeling Lyn's breath on her mound, she gasped as Lyn licked over her soft lips.

She jumped as she felt Lyn press a cold ice cube against her hot pussy, "fuck."

Lyn's chuckles vibrated deep into Gingers pussy as her hot tongue speared into Ginger. The sudden change electrifying. Lyn moved lower and pulling her tongue out she swapped and pressed the cube against Gingers clit.

She ground down on the cube, shivering with excitement as she felt the cold cube pull away and Lyn's hot tongue replace it, flicking at her hard clit.

"Bad girl" she whispered spreading her legs wider. Lyn flicked her tongue faster as Ginger writhed.

Lyn pulled away from Ginger and standing she pushed Ginger against the wall of the balcony.

Passionately they kissed, Lyn sinking down to her knees trailing kisses over Gingers chest, sucking on each nipple before placing fluttering kisses down Gingers toned abdomen.

Putting a hand behind Ginger knee Lyn encouraged her to put her leg over her shoulder. Lyn looked up at Ginger as she licked eagerly at Gingers wet pussy. Throwing her head back Ginger moaned pinching her nipples as Lyn flicked her tongue over Gingers most sensitive spots.

Lyn gently pushed two fingers into Ginger as she sucked on her clit, Ginger's breathing became ragged as she got closer to her release.

Ginger gripped Lyn's head holding her exactly where she needed her as she exploded under Lyn's tongue, her body shaking as she flooded Lyn's mouth with her juices.

Firmly Ginger pushed Lyn away, breathing heavily, she pulled Lyn to her feet and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her deeply. He hands trailing over Lyn's flanks.

"So, do you wanna get something to eat and go out and hit the bars?" Ginger asked as they cuddled.

"Sounds good, and find a couple of dumb pretty boys to pound?" Lyn asked.

"Do you think of anything else but cock?" she giggled.

"Not often," Lyn replied.

The girls showered and dressed drinking another one of Lyn's awful cocktail, strangely it didn't seem as bad as the first one.

Chattering happily, they left the room and found the resorts restaurant and wolfed down steaks.

Arm in arm the girls giggled as the entered the classy looking bar, making for the bar Lyn ordered cocktails and they took long sips of the exotic concoctions.

"Target acquired," Lyn giggled nodding to three men standing in the bar, two of them young guys with long hair and chiselled features. The other older shaking hands with the other two. Despite how good looking the younger guys were her eye was drawn to the older man, her breath catching.

Ginger took a long drink as she watched, the older man shaking hands and walking out of the bar.

"Don't look," Lyn said turning her back to the two men, Ginger copying her.

Ginger shook her head, "so that's the plan? Ignore them?"

"Yeah pretty much, were the hottest chicks in here, they'll be along shortly."

Ginger shrugged taking another sip of her cocktail.

"I can't believe I'm here," Ginger said.

"No, me neither, I'm so excited to be going to flight school, maybe one day I can get to be a pilot," Lyn said smiling happily.

"I'm sure you will, your awesome," Ginger said waving her glass at the barman, he nodded and started making more cocktails for them.

Lyn put her arm round Ginger pulling her close, "you're such a sweetheart."

The barman put the drinks down.

"Why don't we get those for you?"

The girls looked round the two guys from earlier were standing either side of them, Lyn wiggled her eye brows. Both the guys were good looking, tanned and healthy, the lose white shirts emphasising their deep tans.

"Sure, why not?" Ginger said, one of them swiped his cred stick over the machine.

"I'm Finn and this is Nick," He said taking Gingers hand and kissing the back of it. The girls introduced themselves.

"Are you guys on holiday?" Lyn asked fluttering her eyelashes at Nick.

"I wish," he replied, "this is all work, Archer has been working us hard."

"Yeah, he's brutal," Finn said shaking his head.

"Oh, so what do you do then?" Ginger asked.

"We're models," Nick said smiling.

Lyn and Ginger laughed loudly, both men looking confused.

"Tough gig," Lyn giggled.

"Its much harder than people thing," Nick said defensively.

"Yeah I'm sure, all that standing about," Ginger chuckled.

"What do you do then? Apart from work out?" Finn asked.

"We work for the government, and yeah we like to keep fit," Lyn said cutting Ginger off.

"You're hot, you should get an agent, I'm sure you could make money as models," Nick said.

"Yeah, I can put you onto mine, maybe introduce you to Archer, he's well known," Finn said.

"Maybe," Ginger said finishing her cocktail. Nick signalled the barman for more drinks.

The drinks started flowing as the guys kept the glasses full.

Taking Ginger by the hand Lyn led her to the bathroom.

"So, what do you think?" Lyn asked.

"God, vain, dumb, self-absorbed," Ginger laughed.

"Finn has a kind soul," Lyn said shyly.

"I'm sure he does," Ginger giggled.

"I like him," Lyn said seriously.

"Ok," Ginger said looking confused.

Lyn took her hands, "Seriously, I like him, I want him, please?"

"Lyn, what are you talking about? Have him, I don't care," Ginger said smiling.

"Thanks babe," she said hugging Ginger fiercely.

The girls walked back thought the bar to the guys.

Nick put his arm round Gingers waist and pulled her closer "do you want to get some fresh air?" he asked.

Ginger nodded looking across at Lyn who was smiling at Finn stroking his chest. Nick took Ginger's hand and led her out by the pool towards the beach. They walked in silence, Ginger listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the dark shore.

"You're so hot, it's a shame your wearing clothes," Nick said as the walked onto the sand.

"Thanks," Ginger said.

Nick took his shirt off flexing his chiselled body for Ginger, she had to admit he was in excellent shape.

"You like?" he asked confidently.

"Sure," Ginger said trying not to roll her eyes.

"You can touch me, if you want," he said.

Ginger stepped closer running her fingers over his chest, feeling the firm muscles trailing down to tease his abs.

"Yeah, I knew you liked me," he said smugly.

Ginger put her fingers to his lips, "stop talking."

She put her hand on the beck of his head pulling him in for a kiss, she kissed him hard.

"Girls can't resist me," he said sliding his hand down to cup Gingers firm ass.

"I told you, stop fucking talking," Ginger said kissing him again. She pressed against him, feeling his hard body against her, she had to admit his body was fantastic and she couldn't help but wonder what he'd feel like naked.

Pulling away she walked off, looking over her shoulder at Nick.

She walked back to the hotel, smiling as he headed him walk up behind her, she ignored him as she headed to her room.

Leaving the door open she walked into the room, stepping onto the balcony she heard the door close. Nick slid his hands round her waist and nuzzled into her neck. Ginger rolled her head giving him better access to her neck, enjoying the fluttering kisses he trailed over her neck.

Nicks hands run up her stomach to cup her breasts thought the thin material of her dress, his fingers teasing her nipples.

Ginger pushed back into his crotch feeling his erection between her cheeks. Moaning softly as he kissed her neck.

Deftly Nick slipped the thin straps off Gingers shoulders and pulled her dress down, his big warm hands caressing her breasts. Ginger groaned wriggling her hips, Nick pushed the dress down further till it passed her hips and slid the rest of the way to the floor.

Slowly he ran his hand down over Gingers firm abs, till he touched her bare mound. Ginger spread her legs as his finger delved down into her slit. He stroked over her clit, his finger spreading her lips as it slid into her. She shivered at the intrusion, her wetness letting him sink deeply into her. He fingered her slowly, Ginger pressing down onto her finger as he did so.