Sort of Legal Ch. 07

Story Info
Are you ready for zero G football?
5.2k words
4.5
3.7k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down at the table facing the sea Ginger sipped her hot coffee looking out to the horizon waiting for Archer to arrive, her jaw clenched as she thought about him again.

Grunting when she realised that she must be even earlier than normal, she fetched another cup and sat watching the breakers.

Finally finishing the second cup she looked at the table noticing the reserved sign was missing. Grunting her annoyance she left the restaurant, silently thankful he'd not shown up this morning, a heavy weight in her stomach despite what she told herself.

After a shower she slipped the red dress, shoes and choker into the bag. Putting the bikini in with the dress and shoes Ginger smiled as she slipped just the dress on.

Carefully she applied her makeup, trying as hard as she could to look perfect, admiring her work for a second before she slipped the wig over her bald head.

Taking a deep breath, she took hold of the small butt plug applying the lube she watched her face as she worked the plug into her ass.

Standing she practiced walking a few steps before putting on her wedges. She gasped slightly as she walked with the plug in her ass. Stroking her bald mound, she felt how aroused she was already.

Collecting the bag, she walked out the door. She moaned slightly at the thrill of it in her ass as she took careful steps.

The walk to the marina took longer than normal as Ginger panicked a few times thinking the plug might slip from her. The thin material of the dress rubbing her tight nipples as she walked adding to her arousal. Stepping onto the jetty she walked down to the berth 'The lens never lies' was moored at.

The empty patch of water seemed to mock her as she stood on the jetty.

"Can I help you miss?" someone asked, Ginger turned to face the young man dressed in white.

"I was looking for "The lens never lies'?" she asked.

"Sorry he left late yesterday," he said smiling slightly.

"Do you know when he's coming back?"

"I think he checked out."

Ginger clenched her jaw and walked off ignoring the discomfort of the plug in her ass.

Fuming, Ginger returned to her room, angrily she scrubbed herself clean, her skin almost raw when she'd finished. The shower washing away the tears she wouldn't acknowledge.

Throwing the rest of her meagre possessions into her bag she quickly dressed in her uniform and stood wondering what to do next.

On a whim she checked the London Jets website, they had a game booked in less than eight hours. Nodding she stalked form the room, marching quickly down to reception.

Pausing only long enough to settle her bill and book the next hyperloop to London she jumped in a cab.

Two hours later she walked out of the hyperloop arrivals, into the London drizzle. Turning her face to the sky she laughed to herself.

"Stamford Bridge," she told the cab driver.

"No problem, darlin'. Goin' to the game?" he asked.

"Yeah hopefully," she said sitting back.

"Yeah should be a pearler, course the Jets are never going to get back to where they were when Bexley was doin' 'is thing," he said.

"God, everyone goes on about fucking Bexley, yeah he was good, but it's a different game now. Van Dusen is brilliant in roof attack," she countered.

"Yeah, he's ok I suppose, but up against the likes of Crom and Rurik? Delux is goin' to smash them," he shrugged.

"Delux are just a bunch of thugs, half of them will be on the bench in the first quarter," Ginger laughed back.

"Maybe, but half of the Jets are gonna be in 'ospital by then, anyway 'ere we are, seventeen fifty darlin" he said pulling up at the fabled Stamford Bridge stadium, home of the London Jets, Jim Bexley and arguably the home of zero G football.

Ginger walked into the shop, giddy as a school girl, she'd never imagined actually being here, she grinned madly.

"Can I get a ticket for tonight?" she asked the scrawny unsavoury sales clerk.

The clerk drew his breath in sharply, "cutting it fine, aren't you?" he said.

"Please? I've just passed out and I really wanted to see a game before I ship out," she begged.

"Let me see what I can do," he said furiously clicking through the computer shaking his head, Ginger watched him hopefully bouncing on the balls of her feet.

He looked up shaking his head, "looks like a sell out," he shrugged helplessly.

"Oh please? Isn't there anything you can do?" Ginger begged.

"Well I might be able to get you in, but what ya gonna do for me?" he asked licking his lips.

Ginger stared at him incredulously unable to believe this little turd was going to try and blackmail her.

A big meaty hand landed on the clerk's shoulder, "Weasel, are you seriously trying to get a Marine to suck your cock?"

"What? Me? Nah, 'course not Tiny!" Weasel said trying to back away from the big man who held him easily gripping his shoulder hard.

"I fuckin' warned you, didn't I?" he snarled.

"Yeah, I wasn't doin' nuffin' swear to god, on me muvers grave," Weasel whimpered.

"You don't have a mother, you congealed on a whore house floor, get the fuck out, you're done," Tiny said throwing Weasel back. With one final reproachful look at them both Weasel scurried off.

"Ticket for tonight?" he said smiling at Ginger.

"Yeah please," she said smiling brightly.

"Sure, where do you fancy?" Tiny asked turning the monitor showing there were a good few seats still free. Ginger shrugged helplessly, the big man nodded.

"This one should be good," he said typing on the computer, "sorry about Weasel, he tries that shit all the time."

He handed Ginger a ticket, she looked at it like it was made of gold, instantly it had become her favourite possession. Not taking her eyes from it she swiped her cred stick over the machine.

"Thanks," Ginger said smiling from ear to ear.

"'ave a look round, pick out some merchandise," Tiny suggested.

"Yeah, fucking awesome." Giggling Ginger hunted round the merchandise, squealing with delight when she found a Jets cap that was made from the same material as her combat uniform, her eyes nearly fell out of the sockets when she spied a skinny fit red Jets t shirt, grabbing one a size smaller than she normally wore she ran back to the counter.

"Can I try this on first?" she asked her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yeah sure," Tiny said pointing towards the back.

Ginger ran in stripping her combat jacket off and slipping the tight t shirt over her head. Admiring just how tight it was.

"What do you think?" she asked as she stepped back into the shop.

He looked her over the tight t-shirt clinging to her firm breasts "fuck me, Weasel may 'ave 'ad the right idea."

Giggling Ginger threw the combat jacket back on over the t shirt.

The big guy rang up her purchases as Ginger bounced on the spot in excitement. She could hardly wait to swipe her credit stick again.

"I'll give you the tip darlin', boozer down the road, The Blind Beggar, 'ave a pint and a bit of grub before the game, beer here is pisswater," he said with a wink.

"Cool, thanks," she said.

He rolled up his sleeve showing a Marine corps tattoo, "gotta look after a brother Marine."

Ginger fist-bumped Tiny before walking out, passing the statue of Jim Bexley she rubbed his lucky boot as had countless other fans over the years.

Skipping down the road Ginger could hardly contain herself, here she was in London and going to a Jets game.

"Well, 'ere's the bitch," Weasel said stepping out with a few of his cronies, all looking equally pale and unpleasant.

"Yeah whatever," Gingers focus coming sharp.

"You still owe me a fucking blow job, and it don't look like Tiny is 'ere to do nuffin' 'bout it," he smiled cruelly at Ginger.

"I don't want any trouble," she said holding her ground.

"Yeah no trouble, you give me an' me boys 'ere a nice gob job an' we'll all go on our 'appy ways then, yeah?" he leered laughing with his cohorts.

"Not going to happen asshole," Ginger said. Watching as a couple of them moved to cut off her escape.

"We'll do you proper now whore," one of them said producing a wicked looking knife.

Ginger eyes narrowed as ice started to flow throught her veins, "what did you call me?" she whispered.

"Oh wass da mater, don't like being called a whore?" he mocked, lunging forward Ginger almost felt sorry for him as he over extended, stepping forward the unarmed combat training kicked in.

She gripped his elbow as his hand flashed past gripping his wrist in and opposite lock she pulled up sharply the bones broke with a loud snap. His hand released the knife as he howled. Keeping hold of his wrist she pulled him forward twisting the broken wrist further round, he screamed loudly as the bones ground over each other.

She stamped down hard on the inside of his knee, it gave way with a sickening pop as he collapsed on the floor.

"Fuck; get her!" Weasel yelled rushing forward, producing a knife of his own, his companions looked at each other nervously.

Weasel was no better as he charged forward the knife held out hopefully, Ginger snapped a kick connecting with his hand the knife flying free, his momentum carried him forward. Ginger grabbing his arm swinging her onto his back he staggered forward as her knees landed on his shoulder blades, grabbing his other arm he crashed to the floor, his nose breaking his fall exploding as it hit the concrete. As he lifted his head Ginger slammed the heel of her hand it into the back of his head slamming his broken nose straight back down.

Leaping forward to her feet she looked to see who was going to be next. They looked at her and each other.

"Well?" Ginger asked.

They turned and slunk away the one with the broken arm pulled himself to sit against the wall crying at the mess his arm was in, Weasel started to pick himself up off the floor, Ginger walked up behind him and kicked him as hard as she could between his legs.

"Blimey, right in the fucking bollocks,"

Ginger turned to see Tiny standing just outside the shop. Casually he strolled over to Weasel, he picked him up by the collar, "and that, my little cock sparra, is why you don't pick on a Marine," he said dropping him to the floor.

"Nice work, boozers down there," he said indicating the pub at the corner, "'bout half an hour till you wanna be in your seat."

Ginger nodded her thanks and smiled as she walked away, feeling a hundred feet tall, not only had she stood her ground to several armed guys, she'd handed out a beating, she shook her head as she realised just what a weapon the Marines hand turned her into.

"What is all this?" she asked the barman indicating the handles showing over the bar.

"Beer, sweetheart, best in the galaxy, trust me," he said polishing a glass winking at her.

"Ok so what's good then?" she asked sitting on a bar stool.

"Good? Bloody 'ell did you just land?" he laughed, "it's all bloody good."

"Come on George, don't be a fucking twat," Tiny said sitting down next to Ginger at the bar.

"'ello Tiny, friend of yours? In that case, a pint of London Pride would probably be the best thing, 'elps a girl grow up big and strong," he said placing a pint of the foaming ale on the counter.

"Cheers," Ginger smiled taking a sip, it wasn't the worst thing she'd had, "got anything to eat?"

"We got pie and mash," the barman suggested, Ginger nodded drinking more of the beer. He came back with a plate of pie and mash.

"You'll want liquor," he asked putting a large jug down with it. Ginger swiped her credit stick over the machine.

"'ere ya go treacle," Tiny said drowning the pie and mash in green gravy. Tiny laughed seeing her confused look, "food o' tha gods, trust me," he winked.

Shrugging Ginger started into the Pie and mash nodding as she wiped her chin.

"Told ya didn't I?" Tiny said sipping his pint.

Ginger nodded, "Yeah not bad."

"So that was pretty nice, wot you did to Weasel an' his wanker mates, wot's your specialty?"

Ginger laughed, "I just passed basic, I'm off to Pathfinder in a couple of days."

"Fuck me! Pathfinder, dem cunts are madder dan a cut snake, still the way you put Weasel away you'll be right," he said laughing.

"Yeah; its going to be fun," Ginger nodded.

"Fun's not the word I'd use darlin' but whatever, so you been a Jets fan for long?" he asked glancing at her sideways.

"All my life," she nodded.

"Yeah? For true? Where did we finish 2762?"

"Ninth, fucking shit season, Ramsberg and Giles out with injury in the last three rounds cost us bad."

Tiny nodded sagely, "Yeah we should have wiped the floor, so who put Ramsberg out?"

"Is this a test?" Ginger asked eyeing him coldly.

"Sure is, who put 'im out?"

"Saint Clare, Brutal deluxe, third quarter, high tackle, hit his bad shoulder from three seasons back, he never played again, and yeah I jilled myself thinking about Ramsberg," Ginger snapped.

Tiny roared with laughter. "Yeah 'e was a fine-looking boy, dats for sure, ok so you're a true fan."

"I'm so glad I passed your test," she said finishing her pie and drinking more beer.

"Don't get all fuckin' stroppy now, there's plenty of posers out dere, so I got to be sure, ya know what I mean?" he said smiling at her.

"Why have you got to be sure?" she asked.

"You'll see, trust me," Tiny said waving George over and ordering more drinks

Ginger laughed, "why does everyone keep saying 'trust me' round here?"

"Blimey, you're a right one, is London, darlin,', know what I mean?" he said as if that explained everything.

"Not a fucking clue," Ginger laughed.

"It's 'cos you can't trust anyone here, especially if they say they're doin' you a favour," The barman said setting down two more pints for them.

"Exactly, exactly, ol' George knows da score," he said pointing at the barman.

"Is that so?" Ginger asked eyeing the second point wondering if she'd just been incredibly stupid.

"Nah, you're ok," Tiny said patting the spot where his Marine tattoo was, "see Marine, dat means I've got an obligation to ya, 'pon my honour I couldn't do you wrong, not that you couldn't handle yourself. 'ear George, you should a seen this one, splattered that little Weasel cunt right into the fucking pavement, teeth and nose fucking everywhere," he laughed, "and that other cunt, she broke his hand twisted the thing right round, 'e ain't gonna be able to jerk off for months, I guess 'ell 'ave to get is mum to do it!" Tiny laughed so hard wiping tears from his eyes.

George joined in laughing as Tiny related the story to him, "good job too, little prick thinks 'es 'ard cos e's got a fucking knife."

"Oh yeah and she kicked 'im right in da fucking bollocks, cunt's probably not gonna ever be able to 'ave kids, good thing too," Tiny said laughing hard.

Ginger sat feeling conflicted as the men laughed about the violence she'd dished out to Weasel and his friend.

"Nah, don't," Tiny said seeing the look on her face, "dat little prick would have done you up like a fuckin' kipper if 'e thought 'e could, so don't feel nothin' about it. Drink up."

Shrugging Ginger swallowed the rest of her beer wiping her mouth with the back of her hand Tiny and her walked back to the bridge.

"Cheers Tiny, you're ok," Ginger said holding out her hand as the reached the fan's entrance.

Tiny looked at her hand, "Don't be a fuckin' Muppet, come on." He said waving on with him.

Ginger followed him through an unmarked door, they twisted and turned as the walked through the bowels of the stadium, winking Tiny opened a door.

Bright lights and a busy corridor greeted them, people hurrying back and forth.

Pushing through the crowd Tiny opened a door nodding at the security guard.

"Oi! Dusen, got a minute?" he yelled.

Gingers mouth fell slack as she listened.

"Ja? What you want Tiny?" Dusen asked from inside the room.

"Come say hello to a Marine, she's a fan," Tiny said.

Gingers eye's bulged as Dusen stepped into the corridor.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she squealed jumping form one foot to the other, Dusen smiled at her excitement.

"Fuck, you're like the best roof attack, ever, I know people go on about Bexley and yeah, he was good, but he was playing years ago, it's a different game now, and your playing it, roof attack, that's so fucking awesome, you're like totally the best!" Ginger explode at Dusen.

"Ja, thank you," Dusen said holding out his hand to Ginger. She looked at it for a moment then jumped up wrapping her arms round his neck hugging him tightly.

"Your so fucking cool, I wish I could be you!" she said as Dusen lifted her back to the floor.

"Would you like autograph?" he asked.

"Fuck! For real? Shit yes," Ginger said bouncing on the spot suddenly looking round for something to write on.

"Your ticket dummy," Tiny said shaking his head.

Ginger's lips twisted as she thought about that for a moment, then suddenly she pulled her combat jacket open showing Dusen her tight Jets t shirt.

"Is this ok?" she asked thrusting her boobs at him.

"Ja, very nice," he smiled, Ginger squealed when he grabbed her firmly and autographed her breast.

As he let her go she again jumped to hug him kissing him on the cheek, "oh my god that was like totally the best! I love you!"

"Ja, thanks, good job my wife cannot see," he said putting her back on the floor, she squealed in delight holding her fists together in front of her face.

"What's your name?" Dusen asked.

"Oh, I'm Ginger," she grinned brightly at him.

"Ok nice to meet you, Ginger, I want to hear you cheering me on," he said nodding at Tiny before ducking back to the changing room.

"I will!" she yelled after him.

"Hey, Tiny can you sort me out later?"

"Fuck! Danny the cat!" Ginger screamed.

"Er, yeah hi," Danny said stepping into the corridor, Tiny shaking his head knowing Danny loved fans as much as they loved him.

Ginger didn't disappoint jumping straight to hug Danny her arms round his neck.

Danny nodded to Tiny and gripped Gingers ass.

"God, you're strong!" Ginger laughed leaning back, "I was totally channelling you when I was doing Zero G boarding training!"

"Thanks, I'm glad I helped."

"Oh yeah totally, I didn't fuck up once," Ginger smiled happily.

"Good for you, do you want an autograph?"

"Shit yes!" Ginger yelled jumping down from the tall player. Thrusting her boobs at Danny, "you can do the other one!"

"Fucking hell," Tiny sighed handing Danny the pen.

He smiled wolfishly, groping Ginger breast as he signed it, giving it a kiss before letting her go.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Ginger yelped bouncing excitedly.

"I'll see ya right," Tiny said winking at Danny. Danny nodded in Gingers direction Tiny shook his head emphatically. Shrugging he waved at Ginger as he ducked back into the changing room.

"Fuck, that was amazing! Dusen and Danny!" Ginger said holding her face, turning to face Tiny, "thank you so much."

"No problem," Tiny smiled, "now put your fucking knockers away."

Nodding and blushing Ginger buttoned up her combat jacket as the door to the changing room opened again.

"Billy the fish!" Ginger screamed.

"Oh, fuck me," Tiny sighed.

"Hello," the dour goalkeeper said looking at Ginger blankly.

"Your fantastic, can I have an autograph?" she said opening her jacket again.

Billy looked at Gingers chest seeing the other two autographs' already there. He sighed, "I'll sign the back."

Shrugging Ginger dropped the jacket exposing her shoulder blade. Billy snapped his fingers and Tiny handed him the pen, quickly he signed Ginger's shirt.

"Thanks," she said to the dour impassive goal keeper. Nodding he walked away ignoring everyone.

"'e 'ates the fish thing," Tiny explained as Ginger tried to look over her own shoulder.

12