Sorting Out Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers

"No, not at all," she said.

"No consideration of your needs?" he asked.

"None at all," she answered, then she laughed.

"Yes?" he said softly.

"Don small cock, called him," she said through the grin, getting a grin in return from him.

"Didn't look all that big but I thought it might have been the effect of Rhonda's fat mouth," he said.

Susan laughed.

"Did you suck his cock?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Why?" he wanted to know.

"I didn't want to," she said.

"I see," he said softly.

The thought raced across her mind, unbidden and uncensored:

"But I'd love to do that for you."

She was shocked by the thought, and apparently her face showed it. But what was even more strange and tingling was what he said:

"Hold that thought for another time, Mom."

"Yes, uh, yes, James."

"So, it could have been better, Mom?" he asked.

"Yes, James, it could have been better," she answered.

"But there wasn't much incentive to make it better, I guess," he concluded.

"No, honey, there wasn't," she admitted.

He seemed to be satisfied with that. He took a step toward the door and then apparently thought better of it. He moved instead to the door of the shower stall. He pulled it open, and Susan only stared at him. He had picked up her used panties on his way tot the shower stall. Tonight, however, he removed his boxers altogether.

She had an unexpected intake of breath, when she saw him naked, and his large erection jutting out up against his stomach.

He began to jerk off, while she watched. She was fascinated, like the animal in the headlights. He was vigorous about and staring into her eyes all the while. When he came, he was close enough to her to spray the cum onto her stomach and even a few globs on her tits. He held out her panties then and wiped his cock, and handed the panties to her.

"Thank you, James," she said, "Not knowing what else to do or say."

He walked from the room and her gaze never left the swing and sway of his ass cheeks. She was impressed, just impressed.

He got to the door and said:

"Mom, no more pantyhose; I don't like them. Do you understand?"

She shook her head 'yes', almost afraid to speak.

"Talk to me!" he shouted and it jolted her from the reverie she was having watching his naked ass.

"Yes, James," she said, "No more panty hose; you don't like them."

"Right," he said, "Shop; stockings!"

"Yes, James, I'll shop for stockings tomorrow."

She said that and she wondered because she was almost unaccountably upbeat about it. She thought about it later and realized that it was a turn on for her, and really pleasant that a man was telling her what he wanted for her to do. She needed to file that away for thinking about later tonight.

"And no more cotton panties," he said, "Except for your time of the month."

"Yes, James, no more cotton panties; I'll shop!' she said with a smile.

He was at the door of the bathroom then but turned again:

"He's a fool, Mom; you are so fucking perfect! Why in hell didn't he see that?"

There were tears in her eyes as he was leaving. Over his shoulder he said:

"If you masturbate now, like you did yesterday, then make sure that you do it again tonight in bed."

"Yes, James," she said, "I will."

"And, Mom," he said softly.

"Yes, honey?" she replied.

"Don't ever try to lock me out again," he said softly, but meaning it.

"No, honey, I surely won't," she said back to him and she meant it too.

Once he was gone she was left weak kneed and almost automatically sought to run her fingers into her pussy. The thought of how wonderful it felt yesterday was still in her mind and she wanted it now, as she began to play with herself. Her head was thrown back and her eyes closed, as she brought herself to an orgasm, only to look up and see him standing in the doorway. He smiled and then closed the door.

She knew it would indeed be a long time before she would be able to get the picture of him naked out of her mind.

Later that night, she remembered what he'd said. She'd already cleared her drawer of panty hose, and most of her cotton panties, only keeping a very few pair for those times of the month, when she'd want them.

She settled down and realized she was restless with wondering if he was still naked in bed. She was no longer thinking of him only as James. He'd become an altered form for her; he was the naked man, the masturbating man in the bathroom. That was a different thing. These were the thoughts, accompanied by the, still real, vision of his naked ass cheeks, as he'd walked across the bathroom. She was captivated by it, dominated by it, as she played with herself before sleep.

The next day was a busy one for both of them. They did get together for lunch, after he'd worked on a project in his room for the morning.

"I sent those photos out," he said casually.

"Out?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "First to Ben Seaman but then also to the husbands of the others. I tracked them down through one of his company registries. They were all there; they were all married."

He turned to her. The news made her a bit pale but she held her emotions in.

"How did he do it?" he wanted to know.

"I don't know," she said.

"He ignored you," he said next.

"He ignored me," she agreed, "But he had charm enough for everyone else."

"So it seems," she said, a tear in her eye.

"No more of that," he said sharply, "No more crying for Don! We're beyond that; we're beyond Don. Just no more now."

She suddenly agreed, for she knew he was right in what he was saying.

"No, no more crying for Don," she said.

"Shopping this afternoon," she said brightly then, sliding into another subject.

"Good," he said, "I want you stylish and sexy!"

"Stylish and sexy it is then!" she said with a grin on her face.

She had just only stopped short of adding "For my man! For my James!" to that sentence. It kind of shocked her that the words, those words were about to tumble out so easily but she knew that they were.

"What are you shopping for?" he asked pleasantly.

"Oh, things I need; panties, bras, some skirts I think," she answered.

"Heels" he said. "Classy, sexy heels!"

"Oooooooo, I like that idea," she said next.

"By the way," he said, as he got up to leave, "I masked the address that those photos came from. They can't be traced to here."

"Oh," she said, "That was probably a good idea."

"Let them deal with it, all of them," was his next statement. Then his face softened and he said:

"Happy shopping, Mom."

"Thank you, James," she said.

For Susan the tension was building. She wasn't sure if their night time meetings in the bathroom, whose door he had repaired, but then she didn't plan to lock it anymore, were a kind of not to be mentioned secret or if it had so gone beyond that, that there was no need to dwell on those things. It confused her a bit. But she was pleased to have a focus. He'd mentioned what he wanted her to shop for and she was pleased, and, yes, a bit tingly about getting that shopping done.

Her shopping was successful, and she was looking forward to the chance to show him, a soon as possible. She thought that the suggestion of a 'fashion parade' might be too obvious and she was still unsure of herself.

That night she went into the bathroom to shower, and was in the shower. She heard him at the door and the horrible thought struck her that she'd inadvertently locked the door. She got out of the shower and scuttled to the door opening it. He stood there fuming.

She went back and got into the shower, never taking her eyes off of him.

"I'm so sorry, James," she said, "It was just an old habit; I promise it won't happen again."

"It had better not," he said. He wore, as before, boxers.

Then he looked around and said: "Where are your panties?"

She remembered putting them in the hamper in the bedroom, after she took them off there. She got a stricken look on her face, asking herself how she could have been so forgetful and stupid tonight. She realized that she'd been thinking so much about looking good for him, that she let her mind go on automatic and screwed everything up.

"You know I use them," he said slowly.

She looked at him and shook her head 'yes', as he advanced on her, still in the shower.

"Don't you, Mom?" he said, a kind of grim smile on his face now, scaring her outright.

"Yes, James," she admitted, "I know that, and I'm so sorry."

"Well, let's get them then," he said, pushing the plexiglass shower door farther open, and grabbing her by the arm, bringing her out of the shower.

He fairly pulled her across the room.

"James . . ." she began.

"Not a word!" he bellowed at her.

When he got her to the door, he apparently had a different thought because he turned to her and said:

"Arms in the air, over your head."

Susan did what she was told immediately. She had never, ever felt this much in someone else's power before in her life. She didn't know if she was more scared or more turned on. She was trembling, uncertain, unsure, waiting, and then he slapped her ass really hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed, looking over her shoulder at him. He had a feral kind of gin on his face.

She'd moved her hands and arms and he yelled:

"Arms in the air!"

Her arms shot up into the air and he hit her again and the decision was made for her. The fright was gone, totally gone. In its place was an overwhelming heat that began to suffuse her entire body and possess her. He continued to slap her ass.

She began to count the spanks without being told:

"Ohhhh, three . . . Ohhhhhhhh, four . . .ohhhhh, five!"

"Well," he yelled at her then, "Are you going to obey now?"

"Yes, I'm going to . . .ohhhhhhhhhh!"

The dam burst in Susan just then. It was like a melt down for her. She literally flung herself to her knees and grabbed hold of his cock from his shorts.

She was half crying, half laughing as she looked up at him and said:

"Can I have it? May I? Please, may I? James, I don't do this well but I swear, swear, swear that,if you'll let me I'll practice and be the best for you, the best . . ."

"The best what, Mom?" he asked, smiling at her, and knowing that he'd won.

""You know!" she said desperately.

"Well, you don't want it obviously enough to be honest with me about it; so let go!" he said severely.

"The best cock sucker! You'll see," she said, "There won't be any others who'll suck your cock, take your prick in their mouth like I will. Will you please let me? Will you, James?"

"Give it a try!' he said grinning at her, kneeling in front of him, slavering to have his cock in her mouth, totally now his creature.

She took the head of it in her mouth and he barked at her:

"No hands!"

Her hands shot up into the air and she pulled off of the prick long enough to say back to him: "No hands!"

She looked up at him and said, licking the cock head as she did and smiling at him:

"I'll be everything for you; you let me do this and I will, I promise. Tell me what to do and I'll do it. Anytime and anywhere! James, I mean it, I really do."

"We'll find that out, Mom, now suck my cock!"

"Oh, yes," and she did.

It was difficult for her; she had little experience with Don but she was enthusiastic about it. That was in her favor, and she was privately thrilled. She was, she thought, blowing the man in the bathroom, the man who barges into her shower in the bathroom, who even breaks down the door, when it is locked. Just the use of the terms 'blowing' made her giggle inwardly. She couldn't believe how much different this was than anything at all with Don.

She worked at getting more and more of his cock into her mouth; she crept her lips along the hard surface and gained ground with it. She still didn't quite know what to do with her hands and then had a notion, a wonderful notion; she reached around and grabbed one of his ass cheeks with each hand, and giggled as she did, even with the cock in her mouth.

"Like that do you, Mom?" he asked, smiling down at her.

She shook her head 'yes' and squeezed his ass cheeks with her hand. This was a thrill for Susan. The mental picture of his ass, white from where his swim trunks covered, contrasted to the rest of his tanned skin, never left her mind's eye. Now she was serving him, gladly, fully but she was reserving for herself this pleasure of playing with his ass, while she struggled with his big cock in her mouth.

She was trying to make it as good for him as possible. She wasn't really experienced with this. Don had often urged her to blow him but she had just as often refused. It wasn't anything that she wanted to do. So, she couldn't readily understand or explain the wantonness that James had awakened in her; it was a wantonness that, she realized, would deny him nothing at all---a frightening and exciting thought.

"You look good down there sucking on my cock!" he said, she smiled at him.

" It's what you need to be doing!" he said next and got another agreeable head shake from his busy Mom.

Soon enough she began to periodically gag, as she strove to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. She realized that she wasn't going to get past the gagging either but then he changed the situation totally.

The cock in her mouth kind of swelled and her mouth and throat were filled with his cum. Susan struggled mightily now to contain it all but it didn't work. Not only did it start to run out of her mouth but she began to cough with the amount that he was pouring into her. She coughed and got it all over his stomach and herself, with rivulets of it running down her chin and neck and onto the swelling of her tits and her hard nipples.

This was too much for her; she began to cry, still holding onto his ass.

"I'm so sorry," she wailed. "I've so seldom done that; never with . . .with your Father; I was hoping to make it so good for you."

Meanwhile, James had hauled her to her feet and held her close, whispering into her ear:

"It was perfect! Nice, hot, sweet willing; a good blow job, and you know what? Mom?"

She looked up at him, the tears still running down her face:

"It was okay?" she asked.

"It was wonderful," he said.

"I promise to keep doing it until I get good at it!" she said then.

"Deal!" he said with a smile.

"Oh, James, I've been so confused about this but I don't care, I just don't care, and I'm not going to say 'no' to anything at all."

"Sounds exciting, Mom," he said to her, kissing at the tears on her cheeks.

She loved that and buried her face into his chest.

"You are so wonderful to be with!" she said, "Not like . . ."

She stopped herself but he finished it:

"Not like Dad?" he asked.

"No," she answered, "And I promise, James, to not keep bringing him up; I'm just struck by how different you are, physically and the way you deal with me. It's just wonderful."

She began to weep again.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize," he said to her,"I understand what you're feeling."

"I know you do; that's part of the wonder of it all," she said to him.

"You know what, Mom?" he said then.

"What, honey?" she responded.

"I think we're stuck together," he said calmly.

This made her giggle.

"Water's still running," he said, "Wasteful; let's shower. I guess I didn't need the panties this time!"

"I guess not," she said, and, smiling up at him, went on: "But I'd like to learn how to . . .give you pleasure that way too."

"You mean jerk me off?" he asked.

She giggled, "Yes, I'd like to learn how to jerk you off."

"Sounds like lots of learning to do," he quipped at her, "Practice at blow jobs and learning how to jerk me off!"

"Whoohoo!" she whooped, suddenly really animated, "Love the sound of it."

"Shower, babe," he said.

They got into the shower but her nakedness was once again having an effect on him. He'd taken the soap and washed her, leaving her pussy area until last. She began a kind of chanting moan, as he first used the cloth and then his hand on her pussy hair and then lips and then he began to insert his finger inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are so clever!" she sighed.

"You are so wet," he said, and turned her, telling her to put her hands against the wall and bend just a little at the waist.

"Are you going to . . .?" she said breathlessly.

"Yes, Mom," he said, "This won't be fucking, though, this will be love!"

When he said that, he moved his hips to get himself into position and inserted the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! James! James! That feels so filling!" she crooned at him, as he pushed and got his cock all the way inside of her.

Then she squealed as he lifted her up off of her feet and held her in place, impaled on his cock.

"Tell me whose girl you are!" he said into her ear, almost out of breath himself.

"Yours, James! I'm your girl!" she said, reaching back and getting her hands on the side of his lovely ass cheeks.

"Am I your bitch now, James? Am I?" she asked, half out of her mind with the glory of his fucking.

He laughed, and said: "Susan Sutton, you sure are! My bitch! My personal piece of ass! My own slut!"

"Oh, nice dirty names! Nice! Nice!" she said as he began to move her up and down on his prick.

"Awww, James," she wailed then, "It's been months and months and months with only my hand."

"Lonely time's over, Susan!" he said into her ear.

Then in a strained voice he said:

"Here it comes!" Then he began to move her vigorously so that with a final shout into the streaming water, she came also.

He clasped her to himself tightly before letting her down. She turned as soon as she could and asked him, blushing all the while:

"Can I clean him?" she asked.

"Clean? You mean wash?" he asked.

"I mean this," she said, kneeling and taking the cock into her mouth to swirl it and clean him off.

"Oh, you do that part well," he said.

"Us sluts know how to do such things," she said with a big grin on her face.

Then she took the soap and began to wash him, as he'd previously washed her. It was a total treat, especially when she had him face around and she got to wash his wonderful ass cheeks.

As she was finishing, on an impulse, she bent down and kissed his ass, a kiss on each cheek for him.

"Mmmm," he said, "Gold cup service in this place!"

"Only the finest for our best customers," she said.

"I'm so tired!' she said finally, and his answer was to scoop her up into his arms and take her to her bedroom to tuck her in.

She settled down with a sigh as he kissed her and went to his own.

She was tired but restless. She finally decided to obey her wishes and went to his room. He had just put his computer down for the night and was sitting on the edge of his bed.

She knocked softly and opened the door, when he called to her.

She stood there naked and said:

"James, please come to me! I don't want to sleep there alone!"

"I was giving you some space, Mom," he said.

"I don't need space, James," she said very softly, "I need you."

He said nothing more but just got up and went to her, picking her up in his arms again and taking her to her bedroom, putting her down on the bed. He went and put the rest of the lights out, locked the doors and, when he came back, she was reclining on the bed with her arms out for him, her legs spread wide and a huge grin on her face.

They settled into the bed and she snuggled against him.

"James," she said, "Can I ask you a few favors? Please?"

"Of course, Mom," he said.

"These are very special favors,"she said, "I never asked, uh Don, for such things; I've only ever said these kinds of things in my mind but I know that I can say them to you."

"Now you've got me interested," he said.

"I'm glad it's dark in here," she said, "I don't know if I could say these things with the lights on."

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers