Sotavento Beach; Cueva Francesca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving my fingers at his nipples I slid down his body until I was kneeling in front of him.

Precum leaked from his cock in a thin string, that threatened to fall to the floor. Tentatively, I leaned forward and probed the eye of his cock with the very tip of my tongue, teasing and flicking until I was able to draw the string away from him. His cock needed no support, standing proud and strong before him, and I was able to concentrate on his nipples and cock at the same time.

At the same time my vagina was crying out to be invaded, my clitoris begging for attention.

I moved my left hand down and pushed a finger inside myself, removing it to caress my clit with my lubrication. Tim's cock continued to twitch before me and I knew the time had come to take him properly. Taking a deep breath I opened my mouth and took him inside, closing my lips on him and drawing him in strongly, sucking hard and then moving my tongue around the big bold head. I moved him in and out slowly fucking his cock with my mouth, whilst slowly masturbating myself with my fingers. Tim took my head in his hands trying to control the pace. I moved my hand from his nipples and circled it behind him, finding his firm buttocks tensed and almost as hard as the cock in my mouth. My right hand pulled his buttock towards me, whilst my left concentrated on stretching and satisfying my aching vagina and clitoris.

Struggling for breath I transferred my attention to his balls. Initially they had swung freely in their sac but now they were starting their upward track toward completion. I took his balls in my mouth, dragging them alternately down, soaking them with my saliva. But Tim was fucking my mouth now instead of me fucking his cock with my mouth. I was losing the initiative, the control of the situation and I knew from Tim's reactions that he was getting close to his climax. He was panting, moaning, his movements becoming more frantic as he sought relief. It was time to draw the line, to slow down, I waited as I felt his balls contracting again then placed three fingers firmly on his perineum and pushed hard, squeezing the base of his cock, stopping his ejaculation but not his climax. A low moan left his lips as he sank to the floor.

"OK?," I asked.

"More than OK," he said breathlessly, "fucking marvellous"

"Good," I said, "My turn....."

Chapter 3 Sotavento Beach; Cueva Francesca

Tim

The planets realigned themselves and the supernova faded to a point source of light as I came around and normality returned. The point source of light was the entrance to the cave. Never in my twenty-seven years had I experienced anything so fantastic, so utterly unreal. The 'whole body orgasm' was something that I had heard about, read about, but never experienced until now. The unlikely surroundings of a sparsely furnished cave on a beach seemed to serve some ancient prehistoric purpose. It was almost as if the surroundings had added to the experience and I got the feeling that I had, albeit temporarily, become a part of the cave. That the cave itself was alive... and the cave was Francesca.

I looked up and saw Francesca, a strange bemused look on her face as if she too felt a natural part of the cave and that she was the caretaker, appointed by fate to look after the it.

Francesca called me from my reverie, and I moved to join her, taking her in my arms and feeling the warmth of her body melting into mine.

"I want to go to where you have just been," she said quietly.

I felt my cock rising again, hard against her stomach, as she held on to me. Taking her head in hands I kissed her gently on the lips, our tongues again busy each seeking out the other.

I kissed on the forehead and immediately felt a jolt as if some electric spark had passed between us. She pulled back, a look of surprise on her face. I leaned in again and kissed her full on the lips and again a shock passed between us. Instead of pulling away this time though I held the kiss in place and a warm glow suffused itself between us. Whether it passed from her to me or me to her, I don't know, but it was accompanied by a slight buzzing feeling, a small gentle but persistent vibration. It was all very pleasant, comfortable. That Francesca was feeling it also was all too apparent; she broke away from the kiss and literally brought her forehead into direct contact with mine. Immediately the sensations increased, the light vibration becoming more apparent.

We stood together in the centre of the cave, pressed into full bodily contact, our hands interlocked, her feet covering mine, her breasts pressing into mine, and our foreheads joined. The vibrations and sensual feelings were increasing, building.

The cave seemed to darken except where we stood and a slight quiet whistling came from one corner, moving to another, circulating, not threatening, almost a part of the gentle vibration, the whole being accompanied by an oh so light distant drumming that could have been the ocean waves breaking on the beach. I broke away but held onto Francesca's hand , leading her to one of the larger bean bags. I sat and Francesca moved to sit in my lap, facing me. As she lowered herself into my lap she took a hold of my still rampant cock and manoeuvred it inside her, sighing deeply as it slipped in. The vibrations and gentle warmth continued to grow as did the whistling and drumming.

Francesca made herself comfortable, my cock spearing her deeply as she moved her legs forward over my hips. I pulled her in toward me so that again we were in full contact, stomachs pressed together, her breasts pushing hard into mine. In this position our heads were level and we were in eye to eye contact. We sat motionless holding each other tightly, taking it in turn to breathe into each other. Everything seemed so natural, almost predestined.

I moved my arms from her waist and up to her shoulder blades, my forearms flat along her back and she copied the move pulling us closer together. Our foreheads touched again and again the jolt of electricity passed between us, stronger than ever.

Her thoughts came pouring into my head, I could literally read her mind. I knew exactly what she wanted, when to move, how to move in order to please her. I could feel her probing my mind searching for instructions. We were as one. The cave had darkened again apart from the suffused glow that surrounded us.

We remained locked together, almost unmoving, savouring the contentedness of our bodies. My cock was a strong as ever, striving to get even deeper inside her. Francesca made the first real move, pulling back slightly and then pushing back down hard into me. Movement in this position is restricted to a slight shuffling movement back and forth, but the depth of penetration is total.

We moved slowly against one another , each striving for maximum contact. The drumming became more insistent, taking on a regular rhythm that we involuntarily followed.

The suffused glow seemed to intensify, modulating itself to the now compulsive beat of the distant drums finally breaking into hundreds of vague patterns of light, now floating in the air, each becoming a point source of light, dancing to the rhythm of the drums, to our movement.

All of this seemed to be so natural, so normal and so right for the occasion that I could not feel it to be intimidating. My probes into Francesca's mind revealed that she too found it to be an encouragement. Our breathing deepened and became synchronised, our movements perfectly aligned to one end, a perfect, simultaneous orgasm.

An eternity passed and the intense feelings started to multiply and I felt Francesca's vaginal muscles clamping hard onto my cock, milking me, contracting, expanding as she neared her climax, a pool of our juices collecting between us aiding our movements. The rhythmic pulsating of the distant drums increasing in its intensity driving us on, harder and faster. Francesca rode me hard, forcing herself down on my cock more fiercely, mouthing her feelings, joining in the song of the drums and the whistling, dancing lights. A crescendo of lights, drums and her scream of pure animal lust as her orgasm hit were joined by my own. My cock exploded its climax and the floor fell away from beneath us, plunging us into a vortex of flashing, pulsating sound and light. We fell for a thousand years or so it seemed until we slowed, the lights dimmed and the sounds faded away and we fell apart exhausted.

The cave welcomed us back. Reality returned, but it was a different reality. It looked like the same cave, but there were subtle differences. The cushions, the bean bags, our clothing and the homemade shower were gone, nothing was left of what we had taken in.

There were wooden platforms around the perimeter of the cave. A fire was burning in stone grate in the centre of the cave, its flickering light casting a multitude of shadows onto decorated walls and highlighting a rough mattress against the wall. A curtain made from some kind of hide hung across the entrance.

Francesca turned to me, apparently seeing the same change.

"Well, that was different," she said.

She took my hand and I gave it a gentle squeeze, I hoped, of reassurance, despite the fact that I didn't have a clue what had happened.

I tried to reason it out, but my brain refused to react.

12