Soul Awakening

Story Info
Hot mom is felt by a stranger.
2.7k words
4.27
107.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a mother of three, Beth had a few extra pounds but was striking by anyone's standards. Born and raised in the south, she had a charm and drawl that the townspeople of the quiet Maine town, just fell in love with. Being slightly above average height with shoulder length auburn hair, ample chest and round hips, Beth always turned heads when she went to town. The men loved how she filled out the sweaters she wore with her tight jeans, and always stopped her to say hi.

The women in town stopped her just as much. Some would say "if I had your figure," then they would just shake their heads and smile. Beth, being more then a little naive, would act like they were keeping some big town secret by not finishing the sentence. Even the boys in her kid's car pool would say your "mom is so hot." Under their breaths of course, but Beth would still blush.

Worrying if she could have lost a few more pounds or have gone on a couple more walks was now unimportant. In her new satin bra and garter belt she knew, for better or worse, she was as sexy and sophisticated as she was going to be. Beth was nervous the whole cab ride from the airport. She knew she had better settle the butterflies in her stomach if she was to pull off what she came to do.

As the doorman to the office building opened the cab door he could tell she had style, grace and was in no way a city gal. Charlie had a hard time taking his eyes off her legs. They were shapely like runners' legs, calves well defined and tanned. Charlie was a leg man, and this pair made his morning. He could see every muscle move as she pointed her toes to get out of the cab. As his stare moved up, he found her dress clinging to her hips and bunched up just above mid thigh; but not before he admired her garter and the lack of panties.

Charlie laughed under his breath when Beth slipped two one-dollar bills into his hand. "I hope this is enough" she said as she squinted to read his name tag. "That's fine ma'am." Charlie smirked, knowing it wasn't even close but knew his real tip was the view he just enjoyed.

Beth knew as she walked into her husband's new office building she really better turn on the charm. This was a big day not only for him and her, but their whole family. It meant they could move into a bigger house, private schools for the kids. This job meant new cars, a membership at the country club. Maybe even that boat they had been looking at for so long. They lived well but this job could really put them on easy street

As a lawyer Joe had always worked hard. "The Firm" as it was known, picked Joe right out of law school and had him earn his dues. Having him stay late, flying him wherever the company thought he would do the most good. Working with the senior partners had him moving up the ladder much faster then other people. He had quite a legal mind and it didn't hurt he was more than six foot and blonde. Joe was in shape with a year round tan. He had bluest eyes Beth had ever seen.

Her mind was made up that she would make sure Joe would get this promotion. Show some leg, ample cleavage. A laugh at sexual innuendos the bosses were so famous for. You better believe it; this job was his. As Beth walked to reception, she practiced a sexy laugh under her breath and added and extra wiggle to the spring in her step, all the while checking to see if anyone was watching her. After all she was there to impress people not to scare them away.

Pinning a visitor badge to her purse Beth followed the signs to the elevators. Checking her watch she knew she had plenty of time and took a couple of deep breaths. The elevator would be crowded by the look of the group waiting to get on. With a few polite hellos, smiles, and a good morning or two; everyone filed in to the elevator. It filled quickly with people being as polite as they could be while jockeying for position with out spilling their coffees and folding their newspapers. "Sixty-ninth floor please," she said with a smile to an older gentleman who she didn't remember seeing before.

It was going to be a longer ride then it was in the old building Joe worked in, fifteen floors to be exact. The lift was crowded, as people got on and off, Beth tried not to make eye contact with anyone by staring at her shoes and looking up admiring the real hardwood of the lift. It wasn't that plywood stuff or the lifts with the blankets hung in them. This was class all the way. Yes sir; we belong right here. Feeling a little self-conscious about just looking around, Beth took out her compact which wasn't easy being shoulder to shoulder with so many people and gave her face the once over.

Beth smiled as she admired the way her green eyes looked so deep due to the make-up she spent so much time applying. Not being able to resist Beth tilted the compact down so she could see her cleavage rising and falling. More so as the bell continued to a bing and the buttons lit up as floor by floor passed by. Beth gave a little inward smirk because she'd wore only a C cup today and although it wasn't very comfortable she was sure it would get the effect she was going for. Beth wasn't the only one looking at her cleavage. She could feel the eyes not only at her very full chest but all over her body.

Pleased with the way she looked, Beth wondered what she would do next to take up the time it would take to get though the next twenty floors. Being in a crowded elevator was not the place she wanted to be. People getting on and off broke up the ride but also made it longer.

Beth found herself in the second row from the back with men and women on both sides of her and four rows deep in front. Getting bumped into was expected. What she didn't expect, was what she thought was a hand rubbing her bottom. Having heard stories about how city folk acted helped take some of the shock away of it happening to her. Rolling it over in her mind it started with what she thought was a bump from the rocking of the lift, but this was a rub, a true caress. Blushing a little knowing she was being groped made her feel sexy but who was it and how far will it go.

Excitement turned to nervousness with a touch of fear somewhere deep down inside. Never being groped before all the feelings, she had been very confusing to her. Flattered, nervous, sexy, dirty, no violated, yes violated that was it. Ladies don't enjoy this, it's gross some old man or a pervert copping a feel, how dare them. Trying to get her mind around how she felt was a chore. Why did she wear the four inch spiked heels reserved only for her husband and their bedroom play? Today of all days, they raised and pushed out her butt. Wrong choice she thought as her mind started to wander.

Beth remembered the story her husband told her about some of his buddies at a football game. They would try and cop as many feels as they could. If they got caught, it wouldn't count. The one who groped the most "ass cheeks" she guessed not thinking it was funny anymore, would be winner. Win what she started to think as she felt the hand get bolder and bolder.

As her mind raced, it was flooded with emotions. The hand was differently having its effect on her. Trying not to show any excitement or worse arousal. Beth stood with her eyes closed and could feel her breath getting shorter and shorter. The hand was now under her dress. No, it's a single finger tracing the globes of her firm bottom. Rubbing up and down the garter straps then sliding up and down the crack of her ass. All this was making her swoon, dizzy almost.

Looking into the compact again for a brief moment she found her nipples were rock hard and betraying the way she felt. This was so wrong, so why was she getting so turned on? As the nail of the finger was making what were sure to be red marks on her ass, she used the compact to try and find the culprit. A couple of middle aged men in very expensive suits, one older man in a bow tie and a younger woman in a print dress. Beth tried to check the men's faces looking for any signs that would give the guilty party away.

Ten floors to go, not bad if she could only get another foot closer to the door. Just about to make her move so did the finger. No longer content tracing the crack of her ass and gently snapping her garter straps. it was now at the bottom of her ass cheeks trying to wiggle it's way into the promised land. Frozen in fear or excitement she couldn't move her feet. The finger was joined now by what must have been a thumb taking over the duties of scratching her ass cheeks sending little tingles up her spine ending at the base of her head numbing her even more.

Knowing the moisture between her legs would allow the finger easy access to her pussy she tried to shift her weight and turn a little hoping this by itself would be enough to deter the ever bolder assault on her body and senses. Turning slightly to the right she bumped into a younger man a delivery boy of sorts. With a look of fear she quickly turned back thinking it must be him. Who else could it be and why didn't she notice him before now? Giving him a scowl she realized both his hands were holding a package. She could only smile politely at him now as she knew she had guessed wrong.

Thinking it was the deliveryman was not the only mistake she just made. Shifting her weight and twisting as she did, allowed the probing finger to find its mark. Feeling the finger slide up and down the outside of her pussy lips made her bend slightly at the knees and open them without moving her feet. The spiked heels did their best to hold her in this position. Beth could feel the probing finger running back and forth from the little wisps of hair above the shaved lips of her pussy to the skin between her pussy. The thumb found better things to do then tease her ass with scratches, it was now making little circles around her anus like it was warming up for bigger adventures.

All the emotions turned into a blur and it was now plain lust. With both fingers making a full on assault on her body, all Beth could do was control her breathing and try to hum softly to the music as to cover what she really wanted to do and that was moan out loud in her now extremely excited state. The probing finger on her pussy would spend some time twirling her little wisps of pubes and then begin it's slow decent down over her clit applying pressure as it passed by and then would slip deep in between the lips of her very wet pussy back out and continued until it deposited the wetness on to her anus. As the finger started it's slow journey back to her clit the thumb would swirl the wetness around and try and push into her asshole.

On the sixth or seventh round trip of the teasing finger, the thumb made it's move, but was rejected due to the ultra tight hole it was up against. Beth knew the probing thumb would not give up, it would keep pushing until it was insider. In the state she was in, Beth knew she should make it as painless as possible. So on the next go around, doing her best to relax Beth pushed back on the thumb and it painfully forced it's way right down to the last knuckle. With an audible moan from the thumb lodging itself in her ass Beth drew some very unwanted attention to herself.

Knowing she was red in the face and her bottom lip quivering and her eyes slightly watering, Beth could only manage to smile and nod her head when a kind old lady in front of her told her she didn't like elevators herself or what ever it was she said. All Beth knew was how good the feeling of her ass being full and how the finger on her clit was driving her towards what was sure to be one of the biggest orgasm of her life.

Only four more floors to go and then she would have to get off the elevator. Have to, where did that come from? She was being violated or was that just at the start of the ride and now was she just a willing wanton plaything trying to get off on a couple of strange fingers? It's wasn't easy trying to move as to not draw attention to herself while still trying to work the thumb in and out of her asshole. The finger in her pussy would slide by but never quite touch her G-spot.

How did things change so drastically, once it was the fingers that were probing her but now it was her holes trying to keep the fingers working the way she wanted them to no; needed them to. The finger went back to work on her clit and with the thumb sliding in and out of her ass, all she could do is look up and see what floor they were on and knew the race was on.

Two floors to go and the elevator was emptying out, it only had about seven or eight people in it. A couple of people to either side of Beth and the four people still behind her. Beth was almost lost in the pleasure but she tried to maintain some type of modesty while trying not to take her mind off her goal. That goal was to orgasm before the doors opened to the sixty-ninth floor.

Closing her eyes Beth worked her hips in very small circles and thought she heard a few snickers but she didn't really care anymore or even knew that's what she heard. She had to cum and she had to cum fast. Moaning as the finger found her clit again Beth could feel her orgasm building ever closer to when it would spill over. Then all this torture would then be worth it. Building, building closer, closer, and then it happened.

The bell binged, the doors opened and it was time for the passengers to started to file out. Beth was stunned in shock of how she had started off getting violated then brought to the very brink of pleasure only to be robbed of what she thought would have been one earth shattering orgasm. Beth heard herself blurted out some excuse that she forgot something downstairs hoping the guilty party, her pleasure buddy, the guy that had used her as a play thing would want to continue. Everyone looked back, most with disgust or at least disbelief like they had nothing better to do then to ride the elevator with her all day. One by one they filed out of the elevator and turned the corner like it was just another day.

Beth was still in the lift stiff with the shock of what happened. As the doors started to close, a hand was stuck in and they opened. The woman in the printed dress said something about having lunch with her husband about 1:30 and they would meet her here. She walked away with a dirty grin smelling her fingers...

More chapters to follow if there is enough interest. Hope you enjoyed the start. Beth