Soul Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

The first young man to answer the ad wasn't a graduate student, nor did he have a part-time job. But he was senior at George Mason, the captain of the basketball team, and the head of the university's Christian Union. Both Andrew and Darien were there when the young man arrived. Darien took the laptop and went off in the other room long enough for Andrew's natural charm along with the sexual luster Darien had given him to work magic on Austen, the basketball player, enough for Andrew soon to be on all fours on the living room carpet and Austen to be covering him from on top and riding the young blond's ass with his cock.

The Web site addition made on Austen's computer, Darien returned to the room and watched until Austen had gotten his rocks off and Andrew had told him he could have one of the rooms upstairs. Then Andrew sat and watched in awe as Darien expertly seduced the basketball player into accepting cock as well and fucked him in the same position on all fours on the living room floor that Austen had just used to fuck Andrew.

That night, in one of the bedrooms upstairs, Darien gave Austen the full-night, devilish fuck, and thereafter Austen was as docile for him as Andrew was. Austen remained randy for Andrew and received privileges in that way.

After another day, though, Andrew had to schedule these privileges. At Darien's direction, because he said he needed a full day to "process" an applicant, Andrew didn't schedule more than one interview for the room each day, but by the end of the next day he had his second tenant.

The next applicant to appear wasn't a student. Daniel was a teacher at a Christian high school. And he was married, he admitted, but he was looking for a more private room he could call his own. He obviously also was looking for a young man to fuck. He fucked Andrew while Andrew sat in his lap on the sofa and Darien fiddled with the man's computer before he easily seduced and fucked him in the same manner, and tucked him away in the second bedroom upstairs, where, that night, he gave the early thirtyish teacher the devilish treatment while Austen fucked Andrew in Andrew's bedroom.

Darien gave the opinion that Andrew could let all three bedrooms upstairs and just cut the rent a bit on the two who would have to share the hall bath. Andrew just nodded his head in agreement.

The third applicant was a bust. He not only wasn't a student working part time but he also had no connection to Christian organizations. He was a businessman who, though young and quite good looking, was not what Darien was looking for. He owned a Victoria's Secret store and took his jollies close to his work. He wore ladies' lingerie and was querying whether Andrew would be willing to wear panties and a bra while they fucked too. Andrew was willing. Darien had made him highly randy and ready for about anything—and the lingerie salesman was quite a hunk. Darien had been in the kitchenette working on the man's computer when he overheard this conversation, though. He called Andrew on his cell phone from the kitchen, asked him to come talk to him for a few minutes, and when Andrew returned to the living room, he had to suggest that the businessman put his clothes back on and regretfully informed him that the call was from someone already interviewed who was prepared to say he wanted the last remaining bedroom upstairs.

The next day, the ensemble was made complete. Michael, a Caucasian-Chinese mix, not only was a part-time student at George Mason, but he also was the youth counselor in a large evangelical church in Fairfax City.

He had answered a rather explicit ad posted at a gay café, though.

Darien thought he was perfect, and he enjoyed working on Michael's computer, favoriting several interesting pornographic Web sites for Michael. Andrew thought that Michael's missionary fuck position was perfect, Michael thought that Darien's missionary fuck position was even better, and Darien gave Michael the devil treatment throughout that night in the third bedroom upstairs while Austin, Daniel, and Andrew engaged in a threesome in Andrew's bedroom.

The last day Darien was there he spent using his wiles to increase Austen's, Daniel's, and Michael's hots for Andrew and for playing with the nifty Web site and files Darien had added to their computers. While Darien fiddled with the computers, Andrew reveled in swimming in the cum of the three up to his eyeballs. Darien also used his charms to largely erase himself from the memories of all four young men, so that when he drove away from the house for the last time, the others didn't really remember he'd been there. They just knew they had found sexual nirvana—both in reality with the young and cute blond, Andrew, and with the delights Darien had embedded in their computers.

Darien only had to sit through two days of surreptitious surveillance of Andrew's house from down the block while sitting in his Porsche Boxster for the efficiency of the Fairfax City police to take hold, in the form of the cyber police squad knocking on Andrew's door.

Just under ten days and four souls gathered, including Andrew's, who had been the bait. Five, if the Victoria's Secret businessman was tracked down as well. Not a bad take, Darien thought. But the challenge was always there to do better. His record had been in Las Vegas, but that was hardly fair to count, Las Vegas being Las Vegas.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers
12