Soul Binders Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man finds out He's a necromancer.
2.8k words
4.2
7.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reopain
reopain
34 Followers

Chapter 1

It was the day of my 18th birthday, today I would find out what magic I was going to have being the son of a wizard and necromancer. I really wish my dad could be here to see it but all the magic in the world can't help you when your blindsided by a drunk driver. My mom had taken it the hardest she could have saved him had she not given up her necromancer powers. Today was not a day to dwell on the past, I was excited as I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Like my father I was tall at 6'4", I had a nice Mohawk growing in, and a nice muscular body that came from practicing martial arts.

"Eddie breakfasts is ready birthday boy." My mom shouted from the kitchen.

As I made it to the table I was able to enjoy the view. My mother Eliza was still a knockout at 36, having me right out of high school. Her long black hair was pull into a bun today. She would pass for a stripper or porn star with the body she had. Her tits sat high and proud on her chest, a round bubble butt and legs that seem to go on forever. It always amazed me how she could make and oversized t-shirt and sweatpants look sexy. Next to her was aunt Paulette, she was married to dad's brother Jason who died of a heart attack three years ago. Aunt Paulette and mom moved in together after the deaths of their husbands. Now if mom was porn star sexy then aunt Paulette was pure strength like a Nordic Viking. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail and braided, it was her trademark look. She was muscular but not so much the she lost her femininity. Her tits not too large but fit her frame well and her best assets were her long lean legs that looked like they could crush a man. Today she was in latex leggings and her sports bra.

"Well if it isn't my handsome young man." My mom said.

"Give it a rest Eliza, Eddie's 18 today and tonight we get to find his magic ability." Paulette snickered.

"Yeah and . . ." mom replied.

"Well you better hope he takes after his father, wouldn't want to have to kill a rogue necromancer." Paulette said dryly.

"Don't even joke about that." My mother yelled, you could hear the angry in her voice.

"Your both talking like I'm not right here and thanks for the vote of confidence Paulette, as long as I don't end up a lonely bitch like you." I said to her.

"Language young man." My mom scolded.

Truth be told I was a little worried myself, I knew there was a probability that I could end up a necromancer and In the magic community necromancer had a stain on them. Something to do with a rogue necromancer from a century ago who killed members of the council of magic.

"Earth to Eddie!" Paulette yelled.

"Sorry what?" I replied.

"Make sure your home by dusk." My mom said.

"Got it I'll be home for sure." I said leaving the house.

School flew by and my mind was on tonight's event. I just had this nagging feeling in the pit of my gut that told me something was not right, but I tried not to think about it. As I got home Paulette was watching T.V.

"Hey Eddie your mom's in the basement getting the ritual ready." Paulette said turning off the T.V.

"I'll see you down there." I replied heading for the stairs.

"Hey wait up I'm going to watch too." Paulette said.

As I hit the basement my mom was already dressed in the ceremony robes. I was instructed to stand in the center of a design I recognized from dad's magic book. It was oddly enough the rite of passage design. As my mom started the chant the floor started to glow and my body felt alive with electricity. As colors dance before my eyes, it was the moment I was waiting for. As my eyes started to change colors the room suddenly exploded. My ears were ringing and my vision was blurred, I didn't know what happen but I realized I was on the ground. I heard a muffled scream and looked in the direction to see aunt Paulette with a hole in her chest. What terrified me even more was seeing my mom's spirit hovering above her body. It was then that I noticed two other people in the room. A man wearing a hooded coat so I couldn't see his face and a woman wearing a black latex cat suit with a full hood covering her entire head and a collar attached to a chain the man was holding. I watch as the man removed his companions spirit and put my mother's in his slaves body and then toss the slaves spirit into to my mom, then my world blacked out.

As I opened my eyes I saw my mom standing over me, oddly enough she didn't seem concerned that I was injured. She stood there running her hands over her body. I looked over and saw Paulette laying in a pool of blood, fear in her eyes.

"Mom help us out." I croaked out.

"Sorry stud, I was to occupy this sexy fucking body not have to do anything." My mother replied.

"Eddie that's not your mom just her body she was taken by that man, please come here and listen to me." Paulette said blood coming out of her mouth.

I crawled over to her as best I could, my body on fire from my new power. As I put her head in my lap I could see the concern In her eyes.

"Eddie I knew it but we don't have time, I'll explain in a minute. I'm going to die when I do I need you to use your necromancer power to bind my soul back in my body, then heal me." She told me.

"Wait! . . What? . . What happened to mom?" I cried out confused.

"Eddie! Focus . . . I'm going to die . . . then I need you to bind me back in my body . . and heal me . . . I'll explain everything then." Paulette choked out.

I then watched as Paulette took her last breaths, the slow rise and fall of her amazing tits now covered In blood suddenly stopped and her fearful eyes went blank then closed. Aunt Paulette died in my arms, but I couldn't worry about It I had to bring her back. I opened my powers to see Paulette's spirit hovering above her body. I had no idea what I was doing but I was running on instinct. A part of my power snaked out of my body and connected to Paulette soul, it then moved her soul back into her body and I felt the connection as she became mine. Before my eyes the hole in her chest began to heal itself and then her eyes opened and she took a breath.

"How are you alive Paulette and why can I feel your thoughts" I asked confused.

"Listen your power necromancy is the strongest dark power there is. In the past necromancers got drunk and power and would kill others in the magic communities just to enslave them. That's where the kill order came from. You have the power to animate corpses, heal mortal wounds and even bind a spirit to a body as a slave." Paulette explained.

As she finished talking I opened my powers to see spirits there watching me. They tried talking to me but communication is not possible I guess. Then some of the ghost got upset and tried attacking me, on instinct my power shielded me which only made them try harder. Getting annoyed with the angry ghosts I waved my hand and the main ones attacking me vanished, most of the other ghost left on their own. Until only three remained, what looked like a teenage female full of energy as she would float up to me smile then float away. An older female form stood off to the corner and a third form I could barely make out. As I closed my powers I felt exhausted.

"Its like a muscle, you have to build up strength in order to use it more." Paulette chuckled at me.

I looked over at the woman who was inhabiting my mother's body. She had taken off the robes and was admiring my mom's body. Of coarse my mother would have been wearing her sexiest underwear consisting of a red latex corset, which was doing wonders to my mom's already large tits. A matching thong and latex garter belt attached to nude colored nylons. It was the sexiest I'd ever seen her and at the same time it wasn't her.

"Who the hell are you and what happened to my mother?" I yelled at her, I could feel the angry rising in my blood. She screeched as she turned around.

"My name's Jessica, I myself was bonded to my former master a necromancer like you. I was only brought so that he would have a body to put this body's soul in, then I would inhabit this body and no longer be his slave." She replied.

"Just who was this former master of yours?" Paulette said from behind me.

"I'm can't remember, he did something to my head last night and told me to follow him when I woke up. Next thing I know we're outside your cellar doors, then I'm being pushed into this body." Jessica stated.

Without thinking I opened my power and grabbed Jessica's spirit pulled her from my mom's body. I felt the connection a moment later and put her back in my mom's body.

"Hey that was rude master! She stated as I closed my power.

"What did you see mas. . . Eddie? Paulette asked then blushed and turned away.

"She right any image of him is blurry but I did see a yacht called Dead doll and an island." I replied.

"We have a problem Eddie, you're a necromancer, no doubt a seer felt your awakening. The council will send a team to kill you or see if you'll relinquish your power." Paulette said.

"I don't care about that Paulette, I need to find my mom and get her back in her body." I began yelling.

"Shit master why do you have to be so hard headed. They want to kill you . . . Okay you want to rescue your mom then we need to get going and bring her." Paulette relented.

"Don't worry master I know how to be a good slave, I always obey and don't worry about her she may be strong willed but the bond is stronger, you'll see." Jessica said seductively then winked and followed Paulette upstairs.

It was all too much, watching my mom get enslaved and kidnapped. Having two slaves one being in my mom's body. I felt like my head was going to explode, but I didn't have time to worry about that. I needed to leave before the council's goons arrived to kill me. I got myself off the floor, dusted myself off and headed upstairs. Luckily as I got to the living room Paulette was putting a sun dress on my mom, I guess I should call her Jessica now.

"So we have to find my mom." I stated as a walked up to both of them.

"Calm down Eddie, first we need to get out of here before anyone shows up. Next we need to mask your ability so it's harder to track you, I have a spell to do it in my grimoire. Now grab anything you need cause we probably won't be back anytime soon." Paulette said to me.

I ran up to my room and filled my gym bag with clothes and deodorant. As I made it back downstairs Paulette and Jessica were waiting for me chatting.

"There you are, okay stand here . . . Occultist aperta!" Paulette chanted "Okay now let's get moving that spell should keep you hidden for least a day, everybody let's get going." Paulette said.

With Paulette driving I sat in the back trying to gather my thoughts. To my surprise Jessica sat next to me in the back. I wrapped her in my arms and took comfort in my mom's warm embrace and forgot for a moment this wasn't really my mom. It wasn't until she laid her hand on my crotch that my illusion was shattered.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sorry you looked upset master I thought . . . I was just trying to comfort you. Back when I was alive I was very sexual active. I think that's why he took me, it's the only thing I'm really Good at." Jessica said.

"I appreciate the thought but your in my mother's body. Tell you what Jessica once I find my mom and get her back into her body I'll find a body for you and then you can show me how thankful you are." I told her.

"I'll hold you to that master." She replied then settled back into my embrace and let me hold her.

It was two hours later when Paulette stopped at a motel. I could smell the sea air so we must have driven to the beach. As we settled into the motel room I could feel two pairs of eyes watching me.

"What!?" I asked as I opened my eyes and saw them both starring at me.

"Well . . . We need to talk about us." Paulette said point to her and Jessica.

"What you did was bond us master. From what I remember there are many different ways for you to use your power to . . . For a better term enslave us, but for some reason your power chose to bind us spirit to spirit. That's a connection with strong emotional ties." Jessica said.

"Yeah and one of the strongest emotions we both felt was lust. Now I'm not going to lie to you I've thought about having sex with you before but what I feel now is off the charts." Paulette stated, a mixture of fear and lust in her eyes.

"I know I'm new to this body but you have some very strong sexual thoughts going on here. Master had the hots for mommy and auntie." Jessica joked.

"What can I say I had no idea what I was doing but I knew I needed to save you Paulette and as for you Jessica, I needed to make you mine to keep my mother's body safe and to ensure you wouldn't betray me. Since we're bonded it's really no use in lying about how I feel so I going to say it . . ." I was saying before Jessica silenced me with her finger to my lips

"We know master!" Jessica and Paulette said together.

Next thing I know Jessica is kissing me, her soft lips against mine. I grabbed the sides of her head as my tongue battled hers. I then felt two hard nipples press into my back followed by two hands holding my chest. The warmth of Paulette tits felt good on my back so I turned to face her. Paulette, my Nordic beauty was standing topless before me. I grabbed and pulled her into my embrace, then kissed her till I ran out of breath. When I released her she stood before me eyes glazed over with lust. Jessica walked behind Paulette and removed her leggings and thong. As I went to kiss Jessica she stopped me.

"Master tonight is about you two. When you find your mother and I get my own body you better believe I'm going to ravage you." Jessica stated.

I thanked and kissed her and Jessica nodded back at me. As I turned my attention back to Paulette we held each other, my hard member could be felt between us which cause us both to chuckle. I laid her on the bed and moved between her legs and eased my dick into her warm pussy. The eagerness of youth coupled with my teenage fantasy had me pounding her fast and hard. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica naked and playing with herself and that was enough to send me over the edge filling Paulette with my seed triggering her orgasm. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself up holding me as she vibrated through her orgasm. As I went to put Paulette back on the bed I heard Jessica moan and looked up to see her finish her orgasm.

"Alright ladies I think we need a shower then get some rest, it's been a long day and night." I said.

"Yes master!" both of them said before giggling and running to the shower.

As I laid there unopened my powers to see two spirits watching me. The third spirit was there but was over by the window and it looked like it was standing guard.


reopain
reopain
34 Followers