Soul Mates

Story Info
A couple lost in each other.
1.5k words
4.3
16.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers

She rolled over stretching her arms out as the sun peaked through the blinds casting warm light over the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw him lying there beside her. Her eyes studied every curve of his face, the fullness of his sexy lips and his long lashes that lay rested against his face. She cuddled up to him taking in his smell, feeling the warmth of his body. She was amazed how something as simple as the smell of him and the touch of his skin could make her feel more safe and secure than she had ever felt in her life. Never had she felt so comfortable and relaxed with anyone. Leaning in she lightly brushed her lips over his, not wanting to wake him from his dreams. As she lay there pressed firmly against him, she buried her head in his neck and closed her eyes.

Her skin suddenly came alive as she could feel his fingertips running up the back of her thigh, over her ass and along the small of her back. She felt his lips brushing the soft flesh on the back of her neck and his warm breath on her skin. She reached her arm up over her head and looped it around his head, pulling him closer to her and running her fingers through his hair. Her eyes closed as she listened to the music play on the radio, her skin tingling all over with his touch. A twinkle built between her thighs that could no longer be ignored. Sliding her leg forward, inviting him to touch her, begging for it, she held her breath waiting.

She felt his fingers caress over her breast and circle her erect nipple and then move down her side and over her thigh. He knew just how to tease her, how to make her body ache for his touch. She bit her lower lip, waiting, imagining his touch. His fingers moved up her inner thigh and barely brushed over her sweetness as she finally took in a breath, her hips wiggling to find his hand again. Again he brushed his fingers over her body, starting at her neck and moving down her thigh, back up her inner thigh. This time he let a finger slide across her moist slit and stop at her clit, slowly making circular motions lightly against it. He could feel her heart pounding against him as his lips moved over her neck and across the back of her shoulders. He let his finger slide deep into her, feeling the warmth of her pussy swallow his finger and then bringing it back to her clit. A soft moan crossing over her lips as she tilted her head back, searching for his lips. Sliding his other arm under her, he held her close, placing his hand on her face as he kissed her soft lips, his tongue parting them and sliding into her mouth.

Rolling over in his arms she pressed her naked breasts against him, kissing him back. Pulling his head back he looked down at her as she opened her eyes. His eyes peered into her soul, reading her every thought and desire. He mouthed the words "I love you." and lowered his lips to her neck. He moved down her body, kissing his way over her creamy soft skin, His lips touching every spot that drove her wild. No one knew her body like he did. His tongue danced around her nipple as he sucked it into his mouth, gently nibbling on it before moving his mouth further down her body. She raised her hips slightly off the bed in anticipation for what would come. He pushed her legs apart, wrapping his arms around her thighs as he lay down between them. He kissed the soft flesh of her inner thighs, letting his breath blow over her throbbing clit. Her hands gripped his shoulders; she closed her eyes and waited for it, waited for the feel of his mouth on her, aching for it. She gasped as the tip of his tongue touched her outer lips and licked up to her clit, his tongue beginning to flick across it.

A deep moan escaping her lips as she pressed her pussy up against his mouth. He devoured her sweetness, loving the taste, the smell, and the sounds that came from deep in her throat. He was looking up at her as he feasted on her, his cock throbbing as her face showed the pleasure she was feeling. Pushing her legs farther apart and ran a finger down her slit and plunged it deeply into her, causing her back to arch as she thrust her hips against his hand. He added a second finger, then a third sliding in and out of her slowly, his mouth nibbling at her clit, sucking on it. He picked up speed with his fingers, fucking her hard with them as his tongue continued to toy with her clit. He could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers and he knew she was enjoying every second of it. She reached her hands up and gripped the headboard, her head rolled back and her back arched as she let out a loud deep groan. He sucked her clit into his mouth hard, feeding on her as she cried out.

His cock was growing even harder as he started to feel the warmth of her juices building around his fingers; he pressed them up against her g-spot as he moved them in and out. Again she cried out, a gush of warm sweet juice covering his hand and trickling down his arm. Her body was quivering as she lay there moaning, grabbing at his arms and pulling him up her body. She reached her hand down and wrapped around the shaft of his cock, feeling how hard he was she moaned and rubbed the tip of him over her soaked pussy. She had to feel him inside her now, she was aching for the hardness that was throbbing against her. He grabbed her hand and pinned it down beside her head and then the other, kissing her hard as his tongue filled her mouth. She moaned as she tasted her juices on his tongue and parted her legs wider, begging him to enter her. He hovered his cock above her letting it brush over her pussy, teasing her. She looked up into his eyes and whispered. "Fuck me Dan."

Lifting her mouth up to meet his, he kissed her back feverishly. With one swift motion he lowered himself onto her and entered her quickly and deeply. They both moaned as the sensation took over their bodies. She could feel how hard he was through her whole body. He groaned as her pussy clenched around his cock and her warm juices covered his shaft. His intention was to make love to her slow and deep, but he could not contain himself. The feel of her wetness and warmth of her drove him crazy and he began pumping into her hard wanting to be deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, crying out as her hips rotated against him. He released her hands and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, holding her tightly against him as he fucked her, his cock sliding out of her to the tip and then slamming into her deep and hard. She could feel his pubic bone rubbing against her clit as he moved and she was completely lost in ecstasy. They were completely lost in each other. The whole world had drifted away as they explored each other. They had a connection between them that was unbreakable.

She wrapped her arms around his back, her nails scratching along his skin as her hips rose and fell to meet his thrusts. She felt as if she could not get enough of him, as if she needed to feel him even deeper inside her. As if she had spoken the words he began to press harder into her, causing her to scream out as her pussy drenched him with her juices. She dug her nails into his back as her body trembled, her clit exploding and her pussy squeezing his cock as she came. He could feel her orgasm through his whole body, her cum dripping off his balls as he pumped in and out of her. His eyes watching her face as she moaned. His cocked began jerking violently as his cum emptied deep inside her pussy. Her pussy clenched tightly around him, milking him of every last drop. His body was shaking as he finally stopped moving and rested his body on top of her. His arms wrapped firmly around her and hers around him. His cock still buried deep in side her as they lay there in each others arms resting. Her eyes closed as she rested her head against his. The music began creeping back into her head as she smiled to herself and caressed his back, kissing his lips softly.

jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers