Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark saw the spark of intelligence he was hoping to see when he summoned this girl. No copy had ever shown any sign of ANYTHING happening in their minds that didn't have to do with the simple desires he was able to embed in their minds when he summoned them, fuck, suck, strip, tease, etc. He had often tried to bring a person out of their crystal for a conversation, but they would just stare blankly at him until he slept, and they disappeared. Then the spark of understanding seemed to fade from the girls face when she had stepped forward, and Mark's hopes were dashed. After a brief pause she was walking towards him now, she sat down on his lap and looked deeply into his eyes. He had half a mind to send her away, to stop him from falling for this girl even more than he had last night. Her eyes were just so enchanting, and her body's perfection was insidious! Mark could not help himself though, he continued to stare into her unblinking deep eyes as her warm silk clad body rested itself lightly down on his lap and settled in.

Natalia reached out and touched the man's chest, getting a feel for him, but soon she found her hands moving down to his crotch. She found him soft, but he would not stay that way for long. She worked one thin fingered hand slowly around inside this man's shorts as she watched his face for a reaction. She felt the need to tell him everything, but since he had not spoken yet she didn't mind working on her own desires first. With her other hand Natalia touched her own body. It brought her pleasure to feel her sensitive skin through the silk, but it brought her more pleasure to see his distracted reactions to her self-pleasure. Even his cock seemed to jump to life faster the more she played with herself. This man seemed resigned to let her "do her thing" because he didn't say a word or try to stop her, which was fine with her after all.

Mark was torn between wanting to stop, to look away, to prevent himself from forming an obsession for this girl, afraid now that she was nothing more than a slightly more responsive empty mindless toy. Yes, she would be his new favorite for sure... well his only favorite since he had never had one, but in the end, she would just be another distraction from his real life's lonesomeness. He was hard as a rock now, was watching the girl play with her own body, her eyes rolling back in her head, then she stood up suddenly tugging his shirt out of his shorts.

Natalia noticed the look of surprise when she stood up simultaneously pulling his shirt over his head, and in his shocked state he didn't protest at all when she pulled down his shorts and threw them across the room. She then knelt down on the couch, pinning his arms between her knees and his sides. Natalia did a little stripper style tease for him. She didn't take any clothing off, but she rubbed her breasts in his face, ran her hair across his face, and rubbed her warm silken body up and down his chest. She lowered herself finally down towards his cock. As it bobbed with the pressure of each of his heart beats she found it and let it twitch against her clit. Then she rubbed her pussy up and down its length moistening it. She got back up and let the head of his cock find her pussy. She rested a feather's amount of her weight down on it, just enough to hold it at her entrance for a moment while she ran her hands up and down his chest giving one last lustful look into his eyes. Then she leaned forward keeping his cock pressed, ready to go in, and rubbed her breasts on his face again. She pressed her nipples, one at a time, into his lips, waiting for him to open his mouth and accept her into him. When he opened his warm lips and suckled on her left nipple as best he could through the silk she almost lost all resolve to take it slow.

The thrill and shock of the sudden warmth on her sensitive nipple made her knees give in and she fell with her full weight on his cock, yet he only slid into her about an inch right away due to friction. She would have recovered quickly and gotten back up except that now her light body was sinking slowly onto his cock! Inch by inch she fell, so slowly. He still had a grip on her nipple, now using his teeth, and between the pressure in her left nipple and the growing pressure of the cock slowly filling her up she could hardly think. Every time she would start to get her wits about her his heart would beat again, his cock would pulse again, she would slip down onto his cock another millimeter, and she would lose herself in the lust of the moment, knees still weak, gravity still doing all the work.

Mark felt her come to a rest on his lap and he could feel her pussy clenching down on him. He wrenched his hands out from her leg's grip and grabbed her in a bear hug to stop her from falling off of him, her body seemed so weak and her muscles didn't seem to be under her control, he worried that she might pass out and fall right back off the couch and he could not let such pleasure slip off of his cock, so he grabbed her.

Natalia's head was spinning, she had never felt so out of control of her own body when she was under control of it! It was one thing to lose control because her boyfriend's desires, fed to her through a magical pair of rings that made her lose control, but it was another thing to lose control JUST because the pleasure and the lust was so great! Now here she was, a stranger (well almost a complete stranger, after all she had sucked his cock, and drank his cum), pressed deep inside of her. She could feel his heart beating a rhythm right into her vaginal walls. He was so tight in her in this position that she could feel every tiny pulse of blood pressure in his cock. Then there were the twitching tiny thrusts up into her body every time his muscles tightened. His cock would fill even more with blood, growing larger inside of her and pressing slightly deeper into her for a moment. As full as she was with him right now though those tiny thrusts felt like earthquakes deep in her firm tight stomach. Just as she was starting to get her wits about her a small orgasm slipped past her attempts to calm down. She allowed herself to grind her clit into his public bone, felt her stomach clench, and her pussy pulse around his cock adding even more pleasure, which made his cock pulse harder and his pulse race faster, and her small, almost unrecognizable orgasm blossomed anew into something more, not earth shattering, but unmistakably wonderful. Natalia fell forward onto his chest, grappling his shoulders for balance while she rode it out.

Mark could feel the girl getting herself back under control, her breathing was slowing, and her body was not twitching so madly any more. He could have sworn he had felt her cum, but he was still not getting his hopes up, no shell before had ever seemed so real! She sat back some and he could feel the pressures of her tight pussy on his cock shift as her body pulled away from his. Now he could see her again. Her nipples were hard like pebbles and her stomach was heaving with every breath she took. He could not take his eyes from hers though, her small Asian face and large eyes (for an Asian) were just looking right into him, waiting for something. She was not moving, not doing much of anything now, but breathing in a more controlled manner every moment, getting herself calmed down.

Natalia, now having at least some of the pleasure she had been planning on, felt the pull of her other desire, his desire; to talk to this man and be completely honest with him, but she was at a loss for words, she didn't know what he wanted from her specifically, so she didn't know what to say.

Natalia went with what felt simple and easy to start with. "So, what exactly would you like to know first?"

Mark's heart almost came out of his mouth when she spoke!

Natalia just hoped that this 'talking and honesty' thing didn't take too long, there was plenty of time to talk later, but there was only so much more she could take being impaled to the point of bursting before she would just have to give up on talking and fuck the shit out of this man again! After all he had not cum yet. His cock was still rock hard and filling her up nicely. Maybe he would be a smart man and fuck her right now. THEN they could negotiate a relationship, she would give him anything he wanted, as long as it involved her, and she wouldn't even need magic rings to get the job done this time. Maybe after they had played around a few times she would figure out why she kept blinking out of existence and help him fix it, but for now she was content with being his in this strange, new, exciting way.

12