Soul Service, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CQtRose
CQtRose
59 Followers

Screw those brainy bastards at university who scored me lowest in class for my inter-cultural integration and xeno-society course. I figured this place out all on my own.

I bravely go back out into the throng, find a nice looking, tall, horned male humanoid wearing a shiny red jump suit with flowing red cape. He looks large enough to help me fill all those hollow weenies up.

"Happy Hollow Weenie! Want to fill this for me?" I cheerily say holding out my empty gift weenie.

His eyes shoot up and down my body, possibly evaluating me like the black, pointy hat lady. I can only guess at what wonders this lad might give me.

"Holy fuck, sure! Where?" He sounds quite excited.

"How about here."

"Here? Wow, you are hot. You okay if we do this over there in that park - like, maybe in the shadow or something, instead of right here on the sidewalk?"

"Sure. Let's go." I trot off toward his indicated transaction point.

His billowing cape trails out behind us. His glances about demonstrate an attentiveness to detail. I like how he thinks, because if I'm to get a big bunch of hollow weenies filled I'd hate to make the others jealous.

He spreads the cape on the ground and gestures for me to sit upon it. He removes his lower garment showing off his hanging gonads and reproductive equipment. It looks so familiar. Our males have much the same apparatus, but it's been eons since we made much of a deal about it. Although he seems quite proud of his - it does tricks, springing out from his body. He takes out his own thin pack, and I catch a brief phrase on it, "Staying Power." How kind, he's not even going to use mine, but his own.

He pinches the tip, then wonder of wonder, he rolls it down his equipment and the hollow weenie is filled. I start to get curious if it'll hurt as it detaches from his body when he gives it to me.

"You wanna lay back?"

Less words, more action. I recline back on his cape ready to receive his gift.

He kneels down, gently spreads my legs, running his hand up and down my second skin like he's trying to figure out if it's there or not. I could tell him he'll never be able to tell the difference, even though it's strength is unrivaled, it remains barely a cell layer or two thick. I'm wearing top-rated military grade gear - thank you Ranson for letting me keep some of my kit. Of course, if I told him that, I'd have to scramble him, and I'm pretty sure that would ruin his day.

I presume he doesn't like the color, so I switch to clear thus allowing him to see my skin below, matching his own natural appearance - only I clear my whole suit, not just my lower half like he has.

He smiles, shaking his head. Maybe he's not used to seeing such rapid shifts, because he did have to go to some effort to make his suit go clear.

His gift filled weenie seems to grow even larger and more pronounced. He moves so he's between my legs. He obviously likes what he sees because he's gotten quiet. Finally - action.

Oh my, and what action it is. Apparently it's like a penis, only smaller... but larger diameter. Soon he's delivering his gift filled weenie into me with significant vigor, and with much better artistic flare than I expected. He's managing to stimulate not only both my clitorii, but gloriously filling my enchanted entrance.

I can feel the tension starting to mount within me. If he's not careful, I'm going to have to clean and empty my suit because I'm getting seriously wet.

You know you're fucking a native, right? she pipes in through my auditory link after having taken a peek at our situation.

"Sweetie! Get the hell off my optic nerve feed!" I'm spitting, far too loudly into the night air.

"Oh, sorry, how about if I shift over this way," he says moving his hips more laterally which, holy crap...

What's with the horns? You've never really been a horn-girl before.

"I am so a horn-girl!"

"I'm glad you are," he grunts while continuing that very pleasant side sashay with his hips while entering me.

Devorins don't count, that's all pheromone seduction - you had no choice.

"Oh. Guess you're right, maybe I'm not a horny type girl."

"What?" He almost breaks his rhythm. Dang, monkey boys aren't very good at multi-tasking.

Oh, you're a horny girl all right...

"Out! Or I won't tell you about it later," I practically scream.

Oddly, the red clad horn-man quickly withdraws his gift from me.

Party pooper.

Now he's got me riled up to hot and horny, even by Sweetie's assessment - and I have to finish this gift receiving ceremony.

I push him back on the red cape of giving. The smile returns to his face as I mount up.

"Prepare for the ride of your life, horn-man."

Time for less talk, more action.

Now that I've gotten used to his wider girth, I'm able to ram him home without even stressing my suit. His own hollow weenie gift sack slipping in and out in a rising rate of righteousness. I work my outer lips independently as I take him in every other time creating a double-suction effect he seems to be finding quite pleasing. Too bad it's all for me to get complete contact between both my clitoral shafts, because it seems to be sending him into some sort of delirium.

I believe he might be trying to say something. If he'd take a breath, he might be able to speak or at least stop turning blue. Not my problem at the moment, though, because I'm just about to...

Control, we have a green, both engines operating at nominal. We have lift off. Look at that baby go. She's beautiful, isn't she?

My vaginal muscles contract down hard in a cascade of quivers, tremors, and my own lack of breath for several moments. I'm definitely going to have to clean out the suit.

I allow my more minor climaxes to continue milking up and down his shaft while I slowly exteriorize him from within me. I flinch with another pulse echoing up my body as he bumps one of my clitoral heads on the way out.

I glance down and see his gift sack does indeed contain a liquid gel in addition to what's left of his member, which seems to be disappearing rapidly.

I take his no longer completely hollow weenie from him. I wish to thank him for the gift, but his head is laying to the side, drool puddling on the gift cape.

Other species and their post-coital and gift exchange practices - who can figure them out.

Oh my maker! You fucked him to death!

"I did not," I say defensively, but I lean forward to check for a pulse any way just to be sure.

It's pretty rapid for a creature of this size, but still beating. Good thing - I don't need another intergalactic event like...

You know, the last time you fucked a native to death, you spent four days in the brig and they impounded me.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault. He had a medical condition. And I didn't just fuck him to death. I fucked him seven times before... Wait, I'm not going to defend myself to you. But since you're here, run a spectral on this."

I drop the porta-lab fragment into the hollow weenie.

Sugars and proteinaceous background with appreciable primal DNA sequences, aligned potentially in a half chromosomal orientation. It's pretty messy, but I can easily re-sequence that to something useful for my repair.

"So I score some heavy metal and we get off this little turd planet from the sun."

Very funny, but not so fast. There's not enough quantity for the complete job. You think you can get more out of him?

I look down at the comatose individual, his limp little wand drooling slightly down his leg.

"That'd be a negatory. I'll need a new depot to fill some more."

...

I leave him to his park and return to the multitude of opportunity out in the lights of the street.

I've learned the horned ones are limited in their gifts, so I'll try a different species. There appears to be a wide range of them to select from, all humanoid in base appearance with two arms, two legs, and one head - at least most of them.

The pattern I observe is to approach a dwelling, announce your presence with a rap on the door or pressing an indicator light by the portal. Neither seems to give a preference on most of the facilities.

The shorter humanoids go to the dwellings with the most lights on or emanating sounds and flashes.

The bigger hominid species, with less variation I might add, tend more toward the darker structures without lights at the entrance. They are permitted access to the dwelling and proceed in without any appreciable collection vessels.

Bingo. The difference is obvious now. The smaller ones usually have a huge collection bucket or sacks and are attracted to the light. It appears they get food, likely to grow into larger ones. The larger adults, packing their hollow weenie, go to the dark door where they enter and get filled. Both groups do chant the seasonal greeting, though. I should report their 'i' is silent in their language, because it comes out as 'Happy hollow ween' without the 'ee' on the end.

Maybe when I get back I'll re-enter university for my xeno-biology and inter-cultural society exploration degree. Sweetie and I could be ambassadors to the universe.

Less thought, more action, dammit.

I boldly approach a dwelling that has admitted a large number of the adult species. "Delta-Iota-Kappa Welcomes Sigma-Epsilon-Chi" is the greeting banner, painted on fabric hanging over the portico.

I press the illuminated access button, a soft alarm sounds from within. The door swings open by the hand of a sheet encrusted male humanoid with staff. I appear to have pleased him with his growing smile and gift device pushing his smock outward.

"Holy shit, guys! It's a naked girl! What are you, like Aphrodite or something?"

"Happy Hollow Weenie," I say holding out one of my plastic container packets.

"Ha - good one. Happy Hollow Weenie to you to. Come on in and join the fun. You can keep your's, though, we've got a whole bowl full of them by the stairs," and he indicates yet more of the gift receptacles in a fount near a manual elevation change.

I approach a triad of mixed flavor species - light, dark, and medium - all of them also wearing the single piece uniform covering of the portal guard. Each holds a liquid bearing container of aluminum composites. Score - weenie fillers bearing base metal. As Sweetie would say, 'the maker is smiling upon me.'

"Happy Hollow Weenie! You three want to help me fill these?" and I again hold out my gift vessel packages. I've learned to keep the 'tear here' instruction delayed according to my observation of custom - no one else is walking around with open and empty hollow weenie packs.

"Dude! Not only naked girl, but naked and ready girl!" light flavor seems quite excited, although all three seem to be initiating their gift givers by the preliminary bulges appearing below.

"Less talk, more action, please. I'm in a hurry to get off. Where would you like to give it to me?"

"Holy shit..."

"Dude, shut the fuck up - she said less talk!"

Dark flavor takes my hand, pulling me toward the manual elevation riser. The other two are following close behind. Sweetie will love this - chocolate, vanilla, and ginger flavors. I'm so excited about my luck and ease of finishing my mission, I'm giggling uncontrollably.

First portal on the left, big-n-dark throws open the door, manually removes a smaller, light colored species unit and his single gift recipient from the room.

"Off my fucking bed, dude - sorry pretty lady." He deposits them in the hall as he drags me in, our two assistant units follow.

All three remove their single layer covering to reveal clear suits below, now everything matching my own - well, except down there... okay, and up on the chest... and the quantity of surface hair... and - fuck it, they're completely different, okay? But all three are readily affixing the Hollow Weenie gift bags to themselves. "Holy shit - this is so fucking unreal. Where do we start?"

"I believe down there," I helpfully point between my legs, having learned from red horned man the needed customs of gift exchange.

"Fuck! Anywhere down there?" dark seems quite amazed at the proposition.

"Why, yes, I believe there is only a limited number of choices," I continue to try and be helpful. It is possible these three are not as experienced as I had wished.

"Back door is mine, you two mini-dicks take the front entrance," obviously chocolate is in charge having taken us to his pod.

He grabs a blue-white tube labeled "KY Gel" and applies a thick layer upon his now pre-filled weenie sack. It would appear we are about to make it no longer a hollow weenie. I hope he's able to fill it more completely than my previous experience. To this point, he has certainly filled it well beyond my horned friend or even dark's two compatriots.

He sits upon his resting rack and takes me by the hips, turns me around to face the other two. His large hands at my waist guide me backward.

Oh, I know what to do next - I saw one of their motorized vehicles do this.

"Beep, beep, beep," I helpfully chant with a smile as he continues my trip backward.

"Holy fuck, she's done this before," medium laughs.

I'm heartened to hear I show experience of their culture.

"Just take it slow, baby, it might be a little tight at first..."

If only he's seen a Baetlegen, he wouldn't be so cocky about his...

"Oh! Shit! Shit! Holy Fuck! Shit..." I'm babbling nearly incoherently in short, panting breaths.

He slows his entrance into my rear nether regions, and it starts to become more pleasurable. Much more pleasurable. Much, much, more...

You know you're being fucked up the ass, right?

"Oh, please..." I try to finish my snappy comeback to Sweetie, but my breath catches - it doesn't even sound the least bit snotty, unfortunately.

This does make it extremely difficult to multi-task. I guess I'll have to apologize to all the red, horned species out there.

Then flavors light and medium do their best to pre-fill their hollow weenies further. Chocolate lays back, pulling me back to recline upon him.

Vanilla slides in the more standard reproductive portal below in a superbly interesting combination having the rear filled to such a degree, sliding in and out, yet feeling the other one at the same time just a thin tissue layer away - sometimes together and synchronized, others an exquisitely slip-sliding opposite motion which definitely is stimulating at least one of my clitorii into some serious desires.

He pulls out and ginger enters in a more artistic flare, more hip action, he seems to be trying to hit both of my sensitive little nubs. Bless his heart, he's trying to mount me completely from the front and entertain my nipples that chocolate has been tugging upon and lifting up further from my chest.

From what I can tell while getting all this double action, light color has helped medium straddle the furniture, which puts him entering me in a somewhat more downward, and highly erotic crossing of my previously ignored clitoris. His motions slow along with the cessation below.

I'm wondering if this is it. Then, I feel vanilla pushing inward and I loosen my vulvar lips completely because he's...

"Oh... oh! Oh fuck, yes!" I'm back to babbling. My rear region stretched to bursting, and the front? I'm accepting two gift givers at the same time in the same entrance.

Light finishes his slow, tight entrance into my crowded pleasure halls. The motion isn't significant between the three of them entering and sliding part way out of me, but the compounded girth is outstanding. Especially with the cooperative multi-directional and movement combinations they creatively entice me with.

I try to work my outer lips in an organized fashion, but... to hell with it, let them do all the work. I'm going to lay here and just...

"Oh! Oh... holy.... oh..." my rising pitch voice is starting to annoy me. Luckily I'm just barely conscious with the rolling pleasures sweeping my body.

Both breasts, both nipples, both clitorii, and even both lower entrances all sending signals of immense proportions...

Rose? Sweetheart? Are you okay? Your system sensors are showing near overload levels. You might need to...

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming so fucking hard.... ah... FUCK!" I interrupt her uncontrollably.

The contractions are obviously a surprise to my support team.

My suit alarms are near deafening. Internal cleaning will now be mandatory - and possibly take several days. I finally open my eyes to see the bulging orbs of my upper support team - my orgasmic tidal wave obviously apparent to them by the stunned look on their faces.

I can feel their involuntary jerks and twists as they attempt to pull outward only to be held in place by my internal clamping. The evolutionary rolling waves of muscle drawing inward - although having two of them in the same portal does give them a fighting chance at withdrawal - but I really don't think they want to as they seem to be making the same incoherent gasps and curses I am.

Unfortunately all this action has activated my bottom prince who has seemingly enlarged to a higher degree. In the mix and mash of reproductive units and gonads, I can now selectively feel his unit starting a subtle, nice feeling little pul...

"SHIT! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! Oh, oh..." I'm practically screaming as his spasms shoot up my ass. I spit out the front team in an explosive orgasm, over-riding any pleasure training I pretend to remember, their limp members sagging inside their hollowing weenies.

Now having the added space to more properly deal with my fine, dark friend back there, I work my hips down hard on him. His hands launch from my breast down to my own crotch where he's found my sopping wet front entrance and hard clitoral heads; using his entire hand, palm and all he's massaging and working over my sensitive bits which gladly respond with another resounding orgasm.

"Oh! FUCK, man! I'm trying to fucking cum twice!" he's moaning below as I continue working him firmly up into my newly minted rear pleasure center.

And true to his word, when I reach down with my hand, sitting up more fully upon him, I softly work his external gonads in a rolling, sweeping gesture while gently extending a digit back and into his own rear port - those subtle contractions turn massive.

"FUCK! Uh, fuck... I can't... fuck... fucking... uh, believe it... fuck... Twice!" He's getting a celebratory sound to his deep voice now that he's finished his spasm. Well, at least his rear entrance has stopped spasming around my finger, so I withdraw it.

"Oh! Fuck! Careful, that's sensitive!" he tries to keep a somewhat hushed voice for some reason.

I lean forward and take my two gift weenies off my lighter colored team members, each having made a deposit moderately larger than red-horned man.

"Thank you for having filled me. Happy Hollow Weenie!" I say and wiggle my hips down harder trying to get the last bits from below.

"Dude, she fucked you up the..." medium starts to say.

"Shut the fuck up. If either of you two tell anyone I...." dark is getting pretty serious about something.

I make one last, deep grind inducing a low, guttural groan from him halting his sentence, but the firmness is gone. Eh, can't blame a girl for trying.

I lift up off him, and even in his post-coital gift exchange celebration state, he's a wonderfully large specimen for his species. I wonder if I could take him home to...

Warning: I have a positive ping bogey at less than a klick from your location moving your direction. He'll be on you in less than eight minutes at his current rate of speed. He's lighting up hot. Rosie, get out of there.

I reach out and take dark's gift weenie from him, his member slides out, but leaves his present within.

"Sorry, I've got to go," I say to them in a rushed tone, gathering all the treasure they've given me.

CQtRose
CQtRose
59 Followers