Soul Sistah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my sink and got myself a cold glass of water. I got a blanket and a few extra pillows and put them on the sofa for myself. I started to imagine what my sister looked like in the shower. I envisioned the cool water, running down her voluptuous body. Images of her rubbing soap around her plump tits and fat ass filled my brain. I couldn’t take this any more. I needed something to take my mind off my sister’s body. I grabbed the remote control, and turned on the TV.

I was lying in my bed flipping the remote looking for something to watch. I was mentally exhausted. Donna had worn me out. My mind finally started to slow down. I felt my eyes lids getting heavy, and then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night lying on my side. I felt something warm and gentle against my body. In a dazed and confused state of mind, I tried to get my bearings.

Then it hit me; I started rewinding the tape in my head. " O shit!!!…I must have fallen asleep in the bed. I was lying on my left side; I had my right hand inside the waistband of my sister’s panties on top of her bush. I froze right there. " O my God what have I done?" Now I was awake and terrified. I used to wake up in the morning like this all the time. My ex-girlfriend Sharon told me that she loved when I did that to her. Sometimes when I fell asleep before her, while she was up watching TV, she said that I would rollover

and slip my hand into her panties and finger her cunt while I was asleep. I could feel and hear Donna fast asleep. " Jesus! How the fuck am I going to get out of this situation, God, why are you punishing me like this?" I said to myself.

I didn’t know what to do. If Donna woke up and found my hand on top of her pussy, she surely would scream. "I must be dreaming, this can’t be happening". The nightmare went to the next phase when I felt my cock start to swell. Like a snake searching for food, my cock found its way threw the hole in my boxers and wedged itself under her thick ass. "This is not good," I thought to myself. I tried to ease my hips back a little away from my sister’s ass. I tried my best to move slowly. To my amazement, a soft moan escaped from my sister’s mouth. Then she moved back and pressed her thick black booty even closer to my throbbing cock. My cock was firmly pressing against the crotch of her panties. My right hand was still on her soft curly pubic mound. I could feel the heat between her legs. This was too much for me; I had to get my hand out of there before she woke up.

I think I moved my hand only about an inch, when another soft moan escaped my sister’s lips. That stopped me dead in my tracks. She rocked her hips slowly toward me, which made my hand slip even further into her panties. My hand now rested on the very place I had been fantasizing about all night. The feeling was incredible, the palm of my hand rested on her silky soft pubic hairs, and my fingertips melted onto her hot, moist swollen pussy lips. A bolt of sexual electricity shot threw my body, starting at the top of my head and ending at the tip of my hungry black cock.

The battle between Good and Evil started again in my brain. Good, didn’t stand a chance. I was out of control. My mind was trying to tell my body what to do. But my hand was to close to this forbidden fruit. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden, I just had to take a bite. At that moment all I wanted was to feel my sister’s most sacred place. My hand felt like it belonged there. I closed my eyes and set fourth on my journey to the most forbidden place on earth, my sister’s sweet pussy. Without hesitating, my middle finger parted her moist pussy lips. Donna’s pussy was so tender. The inner folds of her pussy felt like silk. I have felt allot of pussies in my life, but none like my sisters. "Mmmmmm", another soft and sexy moan came from my sister. This caused my hips to move a little closer. I pressed up against Donna’s ass. I needed to feel some pressure on my cock. The tip of my eight-inch throbbing black beast was rewarded with a nice warm place to rest comfortably.

My cock pressed firmly under my sister’s thick ass. My middle finger was lightly stroking her rapidly moistening cunt. " I can’t believe this," I said to myself. "How could something so evil feel so damn good?" I wanted my sister so bad. . Donna started to moan in her sleep. It was a soft and sexy moan. I slowly started to work on her clit. When I first put pressure on her clit, I was rewarded with a gush of pussy juice on my fingertips. In my entire life I don’t think I have ever been this excited. How could she still be asleep? How could she not wake up? My mind was full of questions. I wanted more. Just rubbing her clit wasn’t enough for me. My cock ached for my sister; I could feel my balls swelling up.

I wanted to feel her insides. I had to do this… I needed to do this. I worked my middle finger to the entrance of her sweet precious cunt. Her pussy immediately contracted around the tip of my finger. I couldn’t believe how tight she was. Then I thought to myself, " Was she a virgin?" In all our conversations I had never asked her. Donna’s got a body that was built for fucking. There is no way in hell she made it this far in life, without giving the pussy to somebody. I slid my finger in as far as I could .I felt her body actual shaking the bed. I got real scared all of a sudden. I knew I should stop now while I could still get away with my crimes against my sisters body. Was it a crime what I was doing to her? How could making somebody feel good be a crime? I said " Derrick stop this insanity." Enough was enough, the guilt and shame took over. I did what I wanted to do. I started to pull my hand out of my sister’s meaty cunt. Then my heart stopped when I felt Donna place her hand on top mine. I was frozen stiff. Her breathing abruptly changed also. That’s it, GAME OVER. I thought to myself. The silence in the room was defining." Derrick" Donna said in a very sleepy sounding voice. " Oh my fucking God" I thought to myself. My greatest fear was now confirmed. My sister was awake and my hand was still buried in her sweet pussy. " Dear God what have I done. How the fuck am I going to explain this to my sister? A sister that looked to her brother for protection. A sister that trusted her older brother. The guilt and shame I felt deflated my cock immediately. I didn’t say a word.

"Derrick" my sister said again. I had to say something I didn’t want Donna to scream. The first thing I thought of was to just say I was sorry. I hoped she could forgive me, "Dear God, please let her forgive me." A second ago I didn’t give a damn about God, now I was begging him for help. I prayed for him to tell my sister to forgive the sins of her brother. With my hand still deep inside the succulent folds of her pussy I said, "Donna, I am sorry. Please forgive me. I just couldn’t help myself. She was silent, but she didn’t move. I was scared to death. Then she said in a very soft voice. " Is that your hand on my pussy?" God, how embarrassing! With no way out of this situation I had to answer. " Yes Donna, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me." I started to pull my hand out of her pussy, when all of a sudden I felt her hand squeeze my hand. I froze again. " Its ok Derrick, I’m not mad at you bro". I was finally able to take a breath.

" Its my fault Derrick," she said. There was no way I was going to let her blame herself. " Donna, this is not your fault. I just couldn’t control myself. You’re so beautiful. I woke up with my arm around you. Your body felt so good. It was innocent at first. But then my lust for you took over. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me". Again I started to pull my hand from my sister’s pussy. She locked her hand on mine again squeezing it hard. What was she doing I thought to myself? Did she want me to feel even more embarrassed? For a second time she said, " Derrick it’s my fault, I’ve been teasing you all night." I was surprised to hear my sister say that. I started to calm down a little after she said that. I still had one more problem, my hand. I could feel the palm of my hand getting damp. I couldn’t tell if it was my sister or myself. I said to Donna, in a very soft voice, "Can you let my hand go…please." I could tell she was even more awake and much more aware of our situation. " NO" she said giggling like a child.

I couldn’t believe my ears. Did she just say no? " Please Donna this is so wrong. I feel terrible for what I have done to you." A part of me did feel bad. " Derrick… you’re a man, and I understand. Stop feeling bad. You’re hand feels good. See how wet my pussy is." With that she shoved my hand back down into her panties. At this point I was totally confused and excited. My sweet sister wanted me to feel her hot pussy. Lust, once more

started pumping though my veins. " Donna are you sure it s ok?" I said. I needed for her to tell me it was ok. I needed to hear it from her lips. Well, she didn’t have to say a word. Her body told me everything I needed to know. Donna parted her legs and my finger dipped right into her warm gooey cunt. "Mmmmm my god," I said allowed. Donna didn’t say word. Her soft moans told me that she was enjoying this. I could feel her cunt contracting around my finger. I started to dip my finger in and out of her cunt. She slowly started moving her hips back and forth. Donna began to moan even loader. " Your pussy feels so good Donna," I said. I could smell Donna’s sex. It was sweet and sensual. My cock was back to full strength. Donna’s movement bought my cock to rest in between her thick ass cheeks. I was in another world. Donna was on fire and my fingers were doing magical things to her pussy. " OOOHHHH YEEESS OOHH YEEESS OOHH GOD" I could feel her pussy muscles clamping down on my finger. Her body ripped into a powerful orgasm. Her hips started bucking wildly. I put my finger on her clit and rubbed it furiously. " OOOHH OOHH" was all she could say. My sister’s pussy was on fire. In all my life, I have never felt a pussy that was so fucking hot. Her tender pussy released a boiling hot batch of pussy juice on my hand.

Donna’s breathing started to come back to normal. My hand was still gently stroking her well-fingered cunt. " Derrick that felt sooo…. Goooood" I made my sister cum, I made my sister cum. The voice in my head repeated this over and over. I finally

pulled my hand out of Donna’s cunt. A soft and satisfied moan came out of her mouth.

" That was incredible," I said to Donna as I rested my hand on her stomach. " Mmmm …bro you have magic fingers."

I wanted to know how much sexual experience she had. " Donna have you had sex yet"? She didn’t say a word. Fuck I thought to myself, maybe I should not have asked. She said " I did it once with a boy from school, a couple of weeks ago. We were going together for a few months. He begged me to do it with him." Her voice was soft and gentle while she explained this story to me. I held her very lovingly. She told me that she finally gave into the boy on her senior prom night. She said it was horrible. She told me the boy just forced his cock into her pussy real fast and hard. She said she wasn’t even ready yet. " It was like he was in a rush or something." She said it hurt so bad she screamed. Then she told me he pushed it in about 5 times. Then he started grunting and said he was cumming. I felt so bad for her. How could this fucking asshole do this to my sister? " Derrick it hurt so bad. The next thing I knew he pulled his dick out …. My pussy was stinging with pain. I couldn’t believe how fast it happened". My blood was boiling. If I knew this guy I would go fuck him up right now. I guess that was the protective brother side of me. Even though her story was of a depressing nature, my cock couldn’t care less. It started to push up against my sister’s fat ass. Just when I thought her story couldn’t get any worse, Donna said, " The next day at school, he told all his friends. He told his friends how he fucked me all night and how I sucked his dick…. I was so embarrassed, he told lie after lie about me. I‘ve never sucked a dick in my life". My emotions went from anger to pure love for my sister. This guy really dogged her out. She didn’t deserve that from him. I kissed her softly on her neck and said, " You deserve so much better Donna… and that guy was nothing but an ungrateful asshole." I then placed my right hand on one of her plump tits and gave it a playful squeeze.

Donna had taken me on an emotional roller coaster. I wanted to make things right for her. I wanted to erase the painful memories of her first sexual experience. I wanted to show her what lovemaking was really about. I decided to become her teacher. I wanted her to feel things she never thought possible. I said " Donna do you still trust me?" She turned her head to me and said, " Of course I do bro". Without saying another word. I pulled back the sheet real slowly off our bodies. I don’t think she had a clue as to what I was doing. And that’s precisely what I wanted. I went over to the nightstand and light up two scented candles. It was the perfect amount of light. I could see my sister now lying in my bed. She looked so lovely. I was going to teach her how to make love. She had a trusting naughty little smile on her face. It was the look that only a brother and sister could share.

I went to the foot of the bed. Donna was lying on her back watching me to see what I would do next. My eyes drank in her beauty. My eyes started at her toes and worked there way up to her pretty brown eyes. " Donna I need you to trust me and do everything that I ask of you…OK". She didn’t say word. She just nodded her head. I then climbed onto the bed and placed both my hands on her hips and rubbed her hips softly. Her ebony skin was so soft and smooth. I looked into her trusting eyes and placed my hands on the waistband of her panties. As I started to lightly tug on her panties she raised her butt off the bed for me to easily remove them. I was treated to the world’s sexiest pussy. Her pussy hair was thick and matted down. Her dark skin made my cock twitch. I extended both my hands out. She reached out with both of her hands. I pulled her toward me to get her in the sitting position. " I gave her a sweet kiss on hers lips. " Take off your shirt baby. Like a student listening to her favorite professor, she removed her belly t-shirt obediently. I gasped for air when I saw her plump tits. The looked delicious. Donna smiled when she saw my reaction.

I started my mission at my sisters sexy little toes. I kissed and sucked on her feet like a little boy sucking on a lollipop. While I was sucking on her toes I slipped out of my boxers. It felt so good to finally free my cock .I gave my sister soft gentle kisses on her feet. I could hear her giggling a little. I slowly parted her legs. She gave me no resistance. I was in total control and loving it. I then worked my up her inner thighs. She was now starting to breath heavy again like before. The closer I got to her pussy the more excited I got. Her scent was intoxicating. I knew that no man had ever tasted her juice. It excited me to know that I would be the first man to feast on her tender flesh. I parted her legs even wider. Her pussy lips opened up. I was looking into her soul. My sister’s pussy lips looked moist and swollen. God I can’t wait to taste it. I wanted to tease Donna. I wanted her to beg me to eat her pussy. With my fat tongue, I positioned myself right between her thighs. I put my fat tongue against her pussy lips and gave her one slow lick upwards. Her body trembled when I made first contact. Her pussy was mouth-watering. I didn’t want to give her the full pussy eating experience just yet; I just wanted to give her a sample. My tongue split her pussy lips with a gentle force. I felt her clit against my hungry tongue and applied pressure. " Aaaaaggghhh" she moaned softly. I continued to move my tongue upward to the top of her furry pussy mound. I kissed my way up to her plump tits. I kissed and sucked each breast tenderly. I wanted Donna to enjoy this experience. I wanted her to never forget this night.

Donna’s body was delicious. Her flesh was soft and warm. I massaged and licked her big plump tits. They were so heavy and full. Donna started to moan while I tongue-fucked her juicy tits. " Mmmmm Derrick, that feels so good". She then grabbed the back of my head and pressed it firmly into her breast. I put a nipple between my teeth and started to swirl my tongue around it. Donna’s, body started to move wildly underneath me. Her soft thighs started to brush against my thick cock. The heat coming from her body was incredible. Her soft and sexy moans filled the room. I wanted so desperately to shove my cock into my sister juicy pussy. I wanted her to tell me to fuck her; I wanted her to beg for my cock. I started licking my way down her body until I was just above her pussy. Her cunt hypnotized me; it looked so calm and relaxed. Her dark moist pussy lips were mesmerizing, it seemed like they were calling my name, " Derrick…….Deer-rick." I answered the call by placing my tongue deep into my sister’s soul. Immediately she responded with a loud and throaty moan. I went to town on Donna’s pussy. I was where no man had gone before with my tongue. I used my tongue like a shovel, trying to scoop out as much pussy juice as I could. Her dark pussy was incredibly tender. Her sweat liquid filled my mouth. " Mmmmmm….Yeeees…. Mmmmm…Yeeeessss …Derrick." Her moaning and saying my name excited me even more. I grabbed her by the hips and then I slammed my face into her pussy. My beautiful ebony sister started bucking her hips wildly. I knew she was close to erupting into another violent orgasm. I used my whole entire face to stimulate my sister’s cunt, I used my nose to stimulate her clit as I drove my tongue deep into her body searching for more of her liquid gifts. The smell of her young chocolate pussy filled my nostrils, for I have never smelled a pussy that was so fresh and sweet. I positioned my mouth over her clit and feverously went to work on it. Again I received a fresh batch of her forbidden juices. I clamped down on her clit and she started moaning hard, the vibrations sent her over the edge. " Aaaaaaaaagh…Yeees…

Yeees…. I…I….I’mmm…. cumming," she screamed at the top of her voice. She mashed her pussy in my face, her body seemed to have locked for a brief moment then she just started trembling hard. " AAAggggghhhh,"… escaped her mouth as I felt all the air leave her body as she collapsed. I pulled my mouth a few inches away from my sisters, tongue-fucked dripping pussy. I knew I had done something for her that she would never forget. With my face still a few inches away I blew soft warm air onto to her pussy, almost like one would exhale a puff of smoke from a cigarette, I used my breathe to cool down her pulsating pussy. Then she said the words I have waited since the moment she stepped of the plane. In a low and breathless tone she said, "Derrick…I want you to fuck me…. Teach me how to fuck big bro." Her words reached deep into my soul. My sister had just asked me to fuck her. The guilt I felt earlier was no more. The word incest was not in my vocabulary anymore. Lying before me was a beautiful young black princess who wanted my cock.

Donna was on her back with her legs spread wide, awaiting me. Her dark purplish pussy lips opened slightly, it looked so small exposing the dark hole to her soul. I placed the tip of my throbbing black member at the entrance and held it there. To me one of the most exciting things about having sex with a woman for the first time is that moment just before you enter her. It’s a powerfully erotic moment, for there is no turning back and it only happens once. In that brief moment all the events that got me to this point flashed before my eyes. This time it was my precious sister Donna that I was about to enter, and that feeling was so much more powerful then I have ever felt with any other woman in my life. To extend this feeling I said to Donna in a soft tone, " Are you sure you want to do this Donna?…Do you want me to do it?… babygirl…. Do you want big Bro to fuck you with his big cock?" Donna’s breathing increased as she spoke softy, " Yeees… Derrick I want you to fuck me… I want you so bad big bro…. Please don’t make me wait any longer…I’m ready to become a real women." As I brought the tip of my rock hard black cock to her outer lips I noticed how my dearest sister was grabbing the sheets, bracing herself for my 8- inch invader. The last time my sister was in this position "The boy", I called him that, slammed his cock into her and selfishly abused my poor sister’s virgin pussy. I loved my sister and would never dream of hurting her that way. I was going to give her as much control of this passionate moment as I could.