Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the late night, the temperature was over a hundred by the time we got going, but nothing could keep us down. We were happy every moment we were together. Despite the midday heat, we blew off going to the mall and went for a swim. This time Lori wore her top and I didn't give a fuck if anybody said something about my swim bottoms. Besides this was a completely different crowd, more party types than pants and ties.

During our laps, some beefy black dudes shared our lane. They were pretty good swimmers but I ended up passing them once. I was greased lightning smoothed down and wearing skimpy shorts.

We were standing on wet towels drying off when

Lori said, "Don't look now but I think somebody's wanting to fuck you."

I turned and two hulking black guys were staring right at me. It looked like they had hoagies stuffed in their Speedos. There was no way not to notice.

"You're blushing," Lori whispered in my ear.

"They should stare." I joked then kissed Lori's cheek. "I'm pretty hot."

After stripping off my wet bottoms, I grabbed my shampoo and towel. As I came around the corner, the two black guys were blocking my path. They were massive compared to me. Even at five ten they looked a foot taller and each was at least twice as wide as me.

"Aren't you a sleek, skinny little thing," the huskier guy said. He closed in a tighter to me. His wrist looked thicker than my waist.

"Thanks," I said trying not to sound intimidated though the hair on my arms was standing up. "We're training for a tri. That was my wife and her friend."

"Skinny but pretty," the taller one said. He was as lean as sirloin. He stared right at my painted fingers. "How do you stay so skinny?"

"Definitely not getting filled up," the huskier one said.

"We work out all the time and eat right," I answered knowing my whole body was burned up with color. I stilled tried to talk through it. "We need to cut back on our drinking though."

"Where'd you get that swimsuit?" the huskier one asked. It felt like he was mauling me. He was so close when he moved his hand I thought he was going to touch me. I startled and stepped back.

If I looked down, I saw cock. Straight ahead I saw a wall of thickly muscled black man. I'd wilt under their stares if I looked up. It was impossible to hold myself together with my hand inches away from two big dongs.

"Lori gave them to me. We're the same size," came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Yes you are," the huskier guy said knowing for sure they'd scared me. "What's your name?"

"My name is Jan. What's your name," I said making a last, weak attempt, to defend.

"Ah shit, now you're sweating me for my name," the huskier guy said. "I'm Mike. He's Dane."

"I think I like this motherfucker," Dane said. "Go on and take your skinny self to the shower, Jan."

"Think about what you can get filled up on," Mike said. "I got me a couple of ideas."

"All I got is one big idea," Dane said.

The each stepped aside and let me pass. They stared as I walked away. "Mmmm, hmmm. You sure are skinny," Mike said.

"Narrow," Dane said. "But I like, Jan."

The club had private showers thank goodness. I stayed inside until I heard them start the water running then rushed to dress. My nerves were so bad I barely got my shorts...well Lori's shorts, out of the locker before I heard them coming down the hall.

While I was sitting, Dane swung around the corner with his towel up drying off his face. He stopped an elephant sized cock a few inches from my lips.

Mike followed around from the other side of the lockers. I was trapped between two enormous cocks.

Then I was trapped because I had a raging hard on. There was no way I was going to be able to put on Lori's shorts.

Sitting there was excruciating. My dick ached it was so hard. Those cocks surrounding me were unbelievably big and black and they were powerful and these guys were hitting on me or something. I didn't want to dwell for a second on why my dick was stiff as brick.

"Somebody steal your shit?" Mike asked after throwing his towel in his locker. He looked in mine and said, "Nope, it's in there."

Dane stared down at me and said, "Look, Jan. Just be straight with me...it happens to everybody. Do you got a hard on?"

Dane was a good guy deep down. Mike I wasn't sure about.

"Yeah," I said. "It's just that you guys are pretty big so that's making me a little nervous. There aren't many people at law school as big as you are."

"All black dudes are this big bro," Mike said then turned toward the lockers.

"Quit fucking with, Jan," Dane said. "Go on and dress, man. Nobody cares. It's just us. We like you."

What was I going to do? The girls were waiting. Mike and Dane sat down on the bench on either side of me. I knew they wanted me to stand up so they could look me over. I put my towel in the locker and stood naked in front of them. I never felt so meek and dominated in my life. They just held me there for a moment in their stares. I couldn't move.

"Narrow," Dane said, "Just like I thought."

"You'll widen out real nice, won't you Jan?" Mike asked.

When I went to put on my shorts, Dane asked, "Where's your drawers?"

"Long story," I said and pulled the shorts over my boner.

"I like this motherfucker," Dane said and reached into his locker. "Go on and drop your number in my cell phone, Jan."

Dane handed his phone to me after I put on my shirt. I stood there frozen again.

"Go on," Mike said, "In case we go to the club and need to hit you up."

My fingers were shaking so bad I had to grip the phone with both hands to push the numbers. I looked into Dane's eyes while I placed the phone in his huge hand.

"Thanks," I said.

Dane chuckled and looked over at Mike. "I told you Jan was alright, bro."

Once they walked over to the sinks, I tore off out the door.

"What was going on in there?" Erin asked when I met them out front.

"Nothing," I said. "We all introduced ourselves and that was it. They're pretty nice guys."

"I thought you were giving them your number or something," Lori said.

When my face went red, they both laughed and pulled me along.

"I guess you found your boyfriends," Erin said. "Who's going to tap that ass first?"

We gabbed non-stop all the way to buy our bikes. During the drive, Erin confessed that she didn't cheat. She tried to smoke a cigarette and opened her pussy with three fingers to keep me guessing.

Lori, on the other hand, admitted to fucking two different guys in the restroom and leaving with a third. "Gee, I used to smoke to cover up the cock smell. Roger keeps going into my purse for cigarettes but never finds any. Roger might not be the smartest guy I ever dated."

At the bike shop, a bunch of college guys started flirting and the girls flirted and it was tons of fun. When it came time to buy shoes and shorts and shirts, I just tried on the same stuff as Lori. One of the guys even helped me step into my shoes.

At some point I realized that the bill was going to be more than six thousand dollars. "I think we got carried away," I whispered to the girls in the dressing room.

Lori pulled a credit card out of her purse. "That's what Roger's for."

By the time we got everything back to the apartment, we had to hurry to the restaurant to meet that turd, Roger. The guy drove me nuts. He greeted Erin with a kiss on the mouth and stared at her chest. He even drew his head back to check out her ass when she sat down. He acted like she was single.

"I heard you girls went out on the town last night," Roger said. He looked over at Erin. "Did anybody get lucky?"

"Jan did," Erin said.

"You've got that right, babe," Roger said.

There were three reasons I didn't slap the shit out of him. Lori loved me more. Lori was punking him, and now, I didn't feel guilty that he'd just bought me two grand worth of stuff. I was going to enjoy every mile I rode on that bike.

When the waitress came to the table, I raced to order sangria before he could drone on about tequila shots. When Roger walked off to 'take a call from the coast' the girls took his side. When I tried to stick up for myself, Lori shut me down.

"Tell me right now, Jan," Lori said. "What's more important to you? Being the dominant male at the table or me?"

I was sitting wearing Lori's shorts and her t-shirt. I picked at the placemat and stared at the candle flickering at our table. Roger was walking up toward us.

"I love you, Lori," I said.

Roger irritated the shit out of me but I let it go and it was no easy task. He asked if we wanted to go Vegas and when Lori mentioned money being tight, he started smiling.

"Now you've got me thinking," he said. "I'm a dealmaker, that's why my pockets are lined with dough. Erin didn't you say you were a dancer in college? If you could dance at a bachelor party I'm throwing, I could help you solve your money troubles. Hell, with that body, we could go into business together."

It was hard to hold back the smile waiting for Erin to rip Roger apart. It never happened.

Instead she said, "Jan and I were on the dance team together, not a strip club, but I appreciate you offering to help us."

I was shaking with anger but smiled and kept the conversation going, but I guess I should have thanked him because it fueled our raucous sex that night including me having my tongue up Erin's ass and jacking off in front of her in panties.

Chapter 10

As much as I loved Lori, lazy Sunday mornings luxuriating with Erin was my favorite thing. There is nothing prettier than a naked, sun kissed, big breasted, blonde all mussed up and fucked and piled in the comforter waiting for you to bring her breakfast.

We touched now. I thought we touched before but we didn't. Our contact was almost religious it was so meaningful. We talked and no matter how much we talked, we always wanted to talk more.

That morning Erin sat naked leaning back against me. She ate her feta spinach omelet and told me how she'd felt about her night clubbing.

"I have this fantasy of how it's going to be and it never works out," Erin said. "These guys are assholes and they have no idea how to treat me.

Lori only fucks all those losers because she's afraid of getting hurt by someone she cares about. We're a couple of head cases and you're living the life with two hot girls slobbering all over you."

"People at school think I'm gay," I said.

"It makes me a little mad that you're getting away with it," Erin said. "You're wearing women's clothes and everyone's in love with you...including brawny black men. How can you be so self-confident?"

"I just don't care about what people think," I said. "All I care about is being able to relate like you and Lori do. I notice how you constantly have these little moments. You'll touch base. You'll go sit at the table and share a few sips of coffee and never say a word, sometimes it's just a glance."

Erin raised her eyebrow. "How did you pick up on all of that?" she asked. "Heck, maybe you are

becoming a girlfriend."

Erin finished her omelet and sipped her coffee while I picked up around the room. When she finished she handed me the plate and said, "Lori's little plan backfired. You're not going to be ashamed to go buy panties are you?"

"Nope," I said.

Erin didn't say any more. She went out for a couple of hours then returned to find me doing research sitting on the couch in her terry shorts.

"Follow me," she said. I tagged along behind her into the bedroom where she stopped in front of the drawer dresser. She ordered me to strip and keep my hands at my sides. A few seconds later our bed was covered in dozens of pretty panties dumped from a department store bag.

"Perfectly fold and place them in this drawer arranged by color, light to dark, left to right," Erin said. "Never open this drawer. I will issue you a pair each morning and before bed, you will give them back to me washed, dried and perfectly folded."

Panties are the only thing better than a bare body. It amazed me that a couple of ounces of cotton could completely change my personality, my whole outlook on life. Men's underwear is a ball and chain.

For the rest of the day, if I sat wrong or acted like a guy in any way, Erin threatened to never let me wear panties again. One time she pushed so hard I thought she was really going to do it and it made me cry, but she proved she sucked at being authoritarian when she consoled me and apologized.

We talked to Lori on Skype and I modeled for her. Erin said that she'd finally 'tamed the beast' by getting me into panties.

That night we were lying in the afterglow of fantastic lovemaking when Erin asked, "How did you feel when Dane and Mike were standing over you in the locker room?"

"It felt the same as when you order me around but was much more intense," I said.

"Have you thought about being naked in front of them again? Would you want to do more?" Erin asked. After that, she didn't have to ask follow on questions because my dick gave the answer. If we hadn't already made a severe dent in our stash of condoms, I would have been worried about being gay. But at that point, if it did make me gay, there wasn't much I could do about it. My raging boner was the perfect lie detector.

Chapter 11

Wednesday I saw Lori's smiling face again at the airport. Erin came too. The three of us got knotted up kissing each other to the point people started commenting but we didn't care.

That night, we had a blast. We ate baked artichoke and a bunch of finger foods and drank and danced to stupid girl pop like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga, even a couple of old Pink songs. That got us thinking about having a spa party.

After I cleaned off our nail polish, we all piled

into the tub with razors and shaving cream. Not the smartest idea for three drunks to be shaving each other but it was a ball. There was water all over floor. It ran out into the tiled bedroom. Everyone was shaving everyone but we all ended up smooth and clean and in bathrobes on our bed.

We were being so goofy we decided to sit in a triangle and paint each other's fingers. That worked so well we switched to toes. Two weeks ago I would have worried about how I was going to explain black nails at school. Instead, I sat admiring how pretty that color looked on skinny fingers. They were fabulous.

I was girl high and happy when Erin turned off the music and stood. Lori stood over me too. The mood instantly changed.

"Terry," Lori said. "Go put on one of my dresses. I brought my camera and want to take some pictures."

"Start biting your lips to plump them up for lipstick," Erin said.

"Go ahead," Lori said. "Stand up for me and drop your robe."

Normally, it would have been exciting but the way they did it felt like they were ganging up on me. They were being mean. I didn't feel included.

Lori went into her purse and pulled out clothespins. She stared at me daring me to complain, to challenge her authority. I would do anything to be part of the group. I stepped forward. I simply loved them both too much to resist. That's why they sprung the situation on me the way they did, to get me more anxious.

"I want you to have little tits for the pictures," Lori said. "Go ahead and tease them up for me right now. Make me some tits then I'll clamp them down."

Without hesitation, I pinched and pulled but it wasn't good enough. Lori grabbed from under my arm and pulled up enough skin for small breasts. She got a bigger metal clamp out of her purse and clamped down half an A cup. The pain weakened my knees. I barely felt the clothespin. She did the same thing on the other side.

"Go," Lori said. "Don't make me wait."

I raced into the other room thinking that the faster I dressed, the sooner the clamps would come off. My thong was in place in seconds. The pain actually focused me. I put on the dress I'd tried before and ran to the other room.

"No," Lori said. "Keep trying. I can wait all night."

I couldn't help it, I started crying. I wanted to please Lori so bad, I went back and put on a different dress.

"No," Lori said. "Don't be a dumb cunt."

"Lori, he's crying," Erin said while she was moving some furniture and a lamp into the corner of the bedroom. "That dress is pretty on him."

"Quit coddling," Lori said, "Jan if you don't come back in the right dress, I'm putting a clothespin on Erin's clit."

I was whimpering, my lip was quivering, even when I tried my best to hold my mouth closed. I looked where they were setting up in the corner. They had moved the black circular chair and put the old fashioned looking lamp next to it.

That's when it struck me why Lori wanted nipples. I ran back to the other room and tied a thick black ribbon around my neck to make a choker. I wore the thong and a really short olive green slip dress edged in a band of black. It had spaghetti straps and was straight across the breast. I sat down and put on these wild looking black heels with buckling straps up to the calves.

I kept biting my lips to get them puffier and to bear the pain.

"Good girl," Lori said. "You've pleased me, Jan. Give me a kiss."

As I kissed her she released the clamps, then the clothespins. She adjusted the straps and when the dress fell, my nipples were holding up the band across the top. It looked so hot I was ready to fuck myself.

"Can you stand the pain a little longer?" Lori asked.

"Yes, Lori," I said. "I want to be pretty for your pictures."

Lori reapplied the clamps. They brushed out my hair in long curls and pinned it up to expose my neck on one side. Erin blotted away my tears then expertly created Goth eyes and outlined and colored my lips blood black. It wasn't anything I ever thought I'd like, but it looked spectacular.

Lori took the clamps off again. She stuck quarter size suction cylinders over my nipples.

"These actually work," Lori said. "The clamps were to weaken you, make you vulnerable and overwrought."

The pumps did their job. My sore nipples held the material. The combination of my wounded feelings, my tiny tits poking up and my long skinny legs down to the heels were a fantastic idea.

"Go surrender to me, Jan," Lori said. "Go be vulnerable and wanting and ready to be bitten."

I thought about how to create the look for the pictures as I walked to the chair.

Laid out was too wanting. Curled up was too vulnerable. I struck a pensive pose by sitting in an uncomfortable position in the chair. I turned sideways then looked back in a way that my nipples could be seen straining to hold up the dress. I exposed the maximum of leg to the camera especially the inside of my thigh. After the first few of me looking out the window, I let the ribbon fall and offered my neck. Lori snapped another round of pictures, and then I dropped the dress strap. In the final series I let the dress fall to expose my nipple.

Erin appeared out of the bathroom. She wore nothing but a black leather corset, a black leather g-string and black knee high boots. Her big round breasts were pushed up and out by the corset. They dominated the room. She was wearing a black wig, with dark eyes and raging red lips.

Lori took a picture when she saw the fear strike me.

Erin came to me. I was so intimidated by her breasts I put up my hand as she descended onto me. Lori took more pictures.

"Surrender," Lori said.

The feeling of it was so beautiful. Erin pressed to me and bit my exposed neck. It was the most erotic feeling ever. I felt the desire. I felt feminine and submissive. Lori taking pictures increased my vulnerability.

Erin took me right there in the chair. She didn't care about my sore nipples. She bit and tortured them while she fingered me. That spot at the base of me was like a clit. I was on fire. Regardless of what she was doing she kept biting that same spot.