Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished whispering, John kissed my well fucked mouth. My lips were plump and pouty from sucking cock. He popped my pussy so hard it sent stars into my eyes three or four times. He felt over my opening. He kept the heat of his hand there and whispered, "That's two or maybe three. That's a good girl. Keep that heat coming up in it for me."

People had to know. I was so hot I couldn't feel my body any more. Everything was a burning sensation at my button. I was cock choking myself and slobbering so much I held my napkin around the base of his shaft to keep from dripping on his pants.

I used my fingers to wipe up some of my spit then slicked my cunt. As they brought John's cognac, my hole opened enough for my finger to sink down into it a little. I came up off the seat and had to grab the table.

"That's three," John said.

I was a tea kettle boiling over and he wanted me hotter. I didn't think it was possible. I'd never been this out of control before. I was all adrenaline and desire.

The raucous applause for the end of the first act snapped me out of my cock lust enough to notice that a bunch of Dane's friends were crowding around our booth. A guy I only met once before slipped in next to me. Somewhat secluded by all the people, I dropped all pretense of caring. John's cock punched down my throat deeper than before. I wanted my nose at his pubes but it wasn't going to happen.

While I sucked his dick and fingered myself, I felt a different hand on my ass. It smacked over my hole three times in quick succession. My hand was guided to a cock. Now, I had one in my mouth, and one in my hand.

My writhing body hit five when the cock in my hand started cumming. I put my fingers over the top of it to block the spurts. For the first time, I'd stroked off a black cock.

The torrent of lust running through me let me know, I was going to make it now. As slow as it started, I was flashing to my peak. John recognized it and pulled me off his cock.

"Let her up," John said to the boys.

The main act was starting. All the seething energy in me came rushing out. I broke from John's grip. I was moving toward the stage so fast the whole crowd got up and poured forward. I got bumped and shuttled until being stopped at the opposite end of the bar from the stage.

I was so hot to get fucked my hips started moving to the music. I backed up on a guy behind me. He held still at first then clutched my waist and pushed against me. It didn't last long, a surge of black men opened the crowd and they enclosed around me with John gathering me up from behind.

I'd gone to red. I had to have cock at that moment. Standing still was like holding my hand on a hot stove.

I reached back and unzipped John's pants again. He grabbed me around the throat and said into my ear, "Easy Jan. Be easy for me baby. Just let it come down. You're not wet enough, girl."

I'm not proud of it, but in front of me on the bar on a used plate was a swatch of congealed grease from a steak. I dipped out of it three or four times and covered John's cock after dabbing it at my pussy. I hoped it was enough to get him inside me, but he was going in.

Amidst a thousand people dancing to "It's Your Thing" I dug my nails into the wooden bar and John made his first push to open me. I moved to get down on him but he pulled me up again.

"Let me do it, girl," he ordered.

I tried to be good. I put more grease and some butter on his cock. He worked my little hole, opening me up. He was going to make it. But when I felt my body release to him it shocked me like a heart attack.

My body was moving hysterically. When I saw the path was too far to make it out the front door, I plowed over people to get out the back.

I ran blind trying to get control over my mind. I was running through a kitchen then a hallway. I burst through doors and recognized the area. My focus narrowed to the security pad on the door to Erin's dressing room.

I opened the door and no one was inside. My legs wouldn't stop moving. I plowed around the corner out into the lounge. Over a partition, I saw Roger facing away. He was alone or at least that is what I thought until I called out his name.

Roger startled. Glasses spilled and I saw a streak of blonde hair zipping behind the stage.

Roger turned and tried to pull up his pants as I charged at him.

"I'm a dog, Jan. I can't help it," Roger said. Every step I got closer, his eyes got bigger. "That pussy was just too good to resist."

He let go of his pants as I jumped at him. He turned and let my momentum carry me onto a backless couch where I thought he'd been fucking Erin.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," I heard myself saying. When Roger hesitated, I grabbed his slicked cock and put it to me.

"Jan, what's got into you?" Roger asked. "Are you sure?"

I ripped away my thong, and grabbed him again. This time he was fully hard.

"Fuck me Roger," I said. "I'm burning up for your cock."

Maybe I raped him at first. Because he wasn't making any effort, but I pulled him in and after all of John's work to get me open, the second time he pushed he sunk deep into my ass. The feeling was so overpowering, I came all over my dress.

It caused spasms in my newly opened pussy that gripped Roger's cock and drew him into me.

As quick as the first orgasm came, I built to the second. Roger did the right thing by swatting my ass. When that didn't work, he slapped my face a couple of times.

"That's my girl," Roger said. "Take that dick pretty for me, now. You're a giving me a good tight pussy to fuck."

Roger was insistent with his thrusts but he was kind and caring in his way. I started crying some and I asked Roger to kiss me and he did. "I'm sorry I didn't like you, Roger. You're so good to me."

Roger got into it at that point.

He pulled down my dress and saw my nipples poked up and puffy and went after them with his teeth. The biting brought me over a second time and he was building his nut for me.

"Please put your cum inside me," I whispered into his ear as I clutched him to me.

"Jan, you're killing me," Roger said. He started grunting and pawed me. He bit my nipples again and put his forehead in the center of my chest as he pulsed cum into me.

When Roger came down, his touch immediately turned gentle. His cock was big enough that he could hold inside me after cumming. He kissed where he'd been biting and put his weight on me. "That's a girl," he said. "Damn you can fuck. That might have been the best pussy of my life."

"Roger, what the fuck?" I heard Erin yell.

"Don't move Roger," I begged and grabbed him tight.

Erin came up over the stage and stood at the edge with her hands on her hips.

"You lousy fucking asshole," Erin said.

"Stay inside me," I said to Roger still clutching him. "Erin, he was so good to me when I needed him. I made him fuck me."

"No you didn't," Roger said. "I loved it."

"Sweetie," Erin said then stepped off the stage and moved toward me. My body was still burning up. My tiny waist started moving to try to bring Roger's cock back to life. Erin touch my forehead. "Where's Lori? You feel like you're burning up with fever."

"Let him be a minute," Roger said pushing Erin's hand away.

I heard more people coming in from around the stage. At some point I felt Roger pull away. Before I had a chance to whimper, I felt John's massive cock at my hole.

John wasn't taking any chances. He pinned my hips to the couch.

"Take it easy with her," Roger said. "I've never seen a girl so eaten up before."

John stayed poised at my hole until I looked up at him.

"You do it, Jan," John said. "You take that cock. Give what you've got up to me."

John entered me slowly. I watched his eyes and his hips. This time when I opened for him, I cried out in ecstasy. I surrendered my body to John. Instead of cooling down, John brought me right back to ten and beyond. I was screaming out and digging my heels into his calves and cumming from a place deep inside. He fucked all the man right out of me as his cock forever staked its claim on my body.

Every ounce of me was only there to serve at his pleasure. He hit bottom and ball slammed me until he dumped cum in me so deep it would never leave.

"Get up," John said as soon as he

finished. "You're here to be bred out. Get over the couch and let me breed out your mouth while Dane gets his piece."

I moved immediately. With my ass up in the air in front of Dane I asked, "How do you want me?"

"That's my girl," Dane said. "You got that back arched and that moneymaker just right."

As Dane pushed into my ass, I kissed the tip of John's cock. It was rotten with nasty smells including the steak grease but I cherished the chance to have it in my mouth again. I licked from sack to tip cleaning it up then plunged down on it and sucked it showing my submission to it. I wanted to do everything to draw his seed into me.

As I took more and more of him down my throat, John helped me my by shoving my face further down. He was holding me as I gagged on his cock.

A commotion broke out at the front door as I was being spit roasted.

John said, "Roger, let them all in."

A few seconds later John shot down my throat. Dane flipped me over. For the first time, I noticed how pretty it looked to have a black man between my skinny white legs. My red toes and the heels were gorgeous.

Dane was another bull staking his claim on me. He wasn't fucking me for a quick nut. He was making a permanent demand for my pussy whenever he wanted it.

I gave myself away to him like that. My sounds and the surrender in my eyes let him know he owned his place inside me.

Dane's nut was violent. I felt the stinging wet heat of it in my ass. Then he shot over my cock, my belly and my dress. He brought his cock to rest on my belly. It was a hot heavy piece of meat still convulsing out cum. When he was finished cumming, he dragged his head back down my belly over my cock. He stopped at my opening. He moved his feet to back away, but couldn't stay away. Dane pushed back inside me one more time. He couldn't get enough of what I was giving. Of all the moments, that's the one I'll never forget. How can someone ever feel more desired?

"Don't you grin at me, Jan," Dane said then swatted my bottom. "Though you fine, don't let it get to you."

The room was full of black men. Mike was the next one to step up. I let him move me into the position he wanted to use to fuck me.

Mike kept me on my back. Like the other times, I didn't try to overthink it. I was born for this. All I had to do was listen to my body and take instruction from my man.

Mike wasn't as confident as Dane or John. He was nervous. I spit onto my fingers and took him into my hand. I guided him into my pussy squirming for his cock. Through my moaning, I said, "Yes, that's your pussy Mike. I have to have you."

It made me feel so sexy to have my legs open for Mike and my head hanging off the couch waiting for Dane's cock.

Dane smiled when he saw me smiling. He really liked me. I wanted to do everything possible to please him.

He let the tip of his cock land on my forehead and pushed it forward. All the juices from my cunt slicked my face. Dane put the head of him in my mouth once. He let his nut sack rake across my face until his balls were over my mouth and my nose was at his ass.

Dane dropped his balls in my mouth and I sucked them clean over and over as Mike fucked my ass.

Dane moved back and shoved his cock down my throat. It was so much easier to take an enormous cock lying on my back in that position. I liked sucking cock that way much better. More of me was always in contact with my bull. Dane's nuts banged my forehead and over my nose. My face was between his legs. I loved it.

Dane got his second nut down my throat so deep I never tasted it. He pulled out to give me time with Mike.

Each one of the fifteen guys was going to get all the time needed to breed me and lay stake to unfettered access to my body. From that night forward, when they wanted me, there was only one way to respond.

Mike swiped across my ankles trying to decide if he could grab them as he built up to his nut. I sensed it and put my ankles to his hands a few times. Once he grabbed them and pulled my legs apart, he grunted out a flooding load in my pussy.

"Yes, take your pussy, Mike," I said moving along with him as he pulsed in my ass. "Keep taking it. Take it all you want."

They all had me that way. They all owned my ass on command. They could fuck me whenever. I was submissive to all of them in any way they wanted, whenever they wanted.

When all of them had their piece of me, John helped me to my feet and stripped off my dress and heels. He bundled me in a hotel robe and carried me out to his car.

He put me in my bed on my side. I was almost asleep when he slipped in behind me ready for more. He fucked me to sleep. Cum leaked out of me all night. John kept me on my side and accessed me any time he stirred. I greedily pushed back on him as soon as I felt him moving.

In the morning, John put me on my stomach. He put my legs together and his on the outside. He drove his cock into me and fucked me non-stop until we were both sweating and I was moaning and screaming into the sheets clutching them in my hands. He stayed inside me until he softened. He wiped off his cock on my ass and left.

The separation, the emptiness I felt in my ass had me bawling a few minutes later. I cried myself to sleep again.

Chapter 21

Tired and sore as I was, I dragged out of bed a few hours before the girls were due home.

Cum drained from me as soon as I was vertical. The wetness dripped over skin already coated with dried semen. It got me smiling and gave me a boner. I felt sexy and slutty and deliriously happy and still aching for cock.

I found one of Erin's maxi pads but didn't have panties. I had to put on a pair of my old underwear. They looked weird on me. I smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. I wanted to go out on the balcony and shout it to the world. I wanted more cock.

I continued to check how stupid my underwear looked in the mirror in the bathroom then glanced up at my face. I hadn't worn much make-up the night before. So, but for the noxious smell and the strings of dried cum, it wasn't too bad. Brushing my teeth twice and using mouthwash didn't get the taste of dick out of my mouth. That kept my boner going and made me smile again.

My dress was in a bag on the table. It smelled so bad I took it to the dumpster and threw it in and the cum covered heels in with it. I put the sheets and mattress pad in the washer and walked around trying to decide how to deal with my pussy.

Erin didn't douche. I checked Lori's bathroom, she didn't either. We didn't have any squeeze bottles nearly empty.

The second time I went to search Lori's bathroom I remembered the detachable showerhead in her bathroom. The maxi pad was soaked when I stripped down. I moved over to the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door to check out my butt. I was so open it would be no problem using the showerhead.

I took a little of my pre-cum and touched around my opening while watching in the mirror. In a few seconds, I was on fire for a cock. I lie back on the floor so I could see my pussy in the mirror. Two fingers went in easily, then three, then four. With my perfectly manicured fingers, it looked like a girl fingering her pussy. There was nothing prettier than my red nails all over my pink pussy.

My hole was so well lubricated, if my arm was longer I could have gotten my entire hand up there.

Having a gaping ass was so sexy to me I couldn't stop playing with it. I started thinking about what we had in the apartment that could substitute for cock.

We did have cucumbers.

"Stop fucking around!" I screamed. Damn, I'd turned into such a slut.

I got up and got into a scalding shower and soaped up everything and douched myself a half dozen times with the showerhead.

Standing in front of the mirror again, I was all pink and pretty and achy for cock. I swiveled around positioning my hips convincing myself that they looked fuller now that I was a woman in that way. My cocksucker lips were certainly puffier and so were my nipples. I kept stopping to tease and pinch them with my fingers. Everything on my body felt connected to electricity.

I teased up my hair and put on a pair of Lori's white capris and a pink tee. My ass looked fantastic until I noticed I was fucking leaking again.

Twenty minutes I searched the internet looking for how to take care of a well fucked ass. The next thing I knew I'd veered off into blowjob techniques and how to be a good bottom. That made me realize all of the seemingly clinical stuff on the internet was bullshit.

After another shower and cleaning, it was back to boy underwear and Lori's jeans. But I couldn't wear Lori's jeans because my underwear showed. I couldn't bear the thought of putting on my old clothes. I wanted to finger my pussy. I was aching for cock.

I was a mess.

I ended up wearing my swim bottoms with a maxi pad and the apron hanging inside the pantry.

The house was clean and food was ready when Lori and Erin came in the door. At that point I was on the last of a six pack of maxi pads still wearing the bottoms and the apron. The girls wouldn't mind.

Lori was the first around the corner. She nearly fell down laughing. When Erin saw me, she did too. We were all laughing because overnight I'd turned into a ridiculous slut who refused to wear boy clothes.

"Get out of the way. What are you laughing at? Let me see," I heard Roger say. The sound of his voice froze me. Then it angered me because he was intruding into our girl time.

When Roger saw the back of me standing at the sink, I felt prickly heat along my collarbone.

"I've got to go back outside," Roger

said. "You've got to put some clothes on, Jan. You are supposed to be the sweet and innocent one."

I waited until I saw Roger firing up a cigarette out on the landing. The girls were still laughing at Roger's comment when I whispered, "I can't stop leaking."

The girls changed demeanor immediately. "Come here sweetheart," Erin said. Lori joined us in a hug.

Lori had a worn old saggy pair of jeans that looked terrible and I wore the pink tee. I didn't want Roger to see me. I was horny for an ass fucking. My emotions were wrecked.

Erin took me into the bathroom and whispered reassurances until I calmed down.

"It's ok," I said. "I'm fine. I'll tell Roger that everything is cool."

"No, you won't," Erin scolded. "Think about it."

Tears came out of my eyes again. "Why did you run out of the lounge last night?"

Erin wiped my cheek and said, "When?"

"Roger's cock was wet," I said. "You were angry he was on top of me."

"Jan," Erin said. "Lori called me and told me you ran out of the restaurant. I was over at the tables gambling with the groomsmen and the groom. John, Dane and Lori went to check all of our hotel rooms. I was closest, so I went to the lounge. I thought Roger was taking advantage of you."

"I'm sorry," I said. "My mind isn't working right."

Erin sat me on the bed and said, "Take a minute, baby."

It didn't take long at all. I knew my role. I came back into the living room moving like I was searching for a compliment. Lori had fixed everyone a plate except for Roger who was sitting at the head of the table.

"What can I make for you?" I asked Roger.

"I'll get something," Roger said.

"No, I want to Roger," I said. "It's the least I can do."

"You choose," Roger said. "And get me a beer. I'm not drinking sangria."

I put a full plate on the table in front of Roger and opened his beer. Roger looked at the food and scanned over me and said, "Looks good...all of it."