Soulbound Ch. 01: Ravaging Raindrops

Story Info
A nerdy couple explores new paths in romance and life.
4.3k words
4.21
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wooden floor squeaks, a common occurrence when Luke crosses over from hall to kitchen. He is a massive individual, tall as a doorway, with broad powerful shoulders. Cracking the suctioned seal of the stainless-steel freezer door releases a chilling wave over his mostly bare body... save for what protection his Green Lantern boxers offer him. His focus guides his hand, like a claw in one of those arcade games, to grasp the homemade vanilla ice cream from within. With decadence in hand he steps to the charcoal black wooden cabinets, grabs a fittingly large bowl and sets both down on the counter.

The sound of a more delicate creature echoes from the stairs. Their stride possesses a charming skip in its rhythm until coming to rest flat at the bottom.

From the hallway, a soft rather joyfully inquisitive tone, asks. "What are you doing babe?"

A slightly mischievous grin crawls across Luke's face. Playfully, he says, "I just needed something less sweet to eat." He then proceeds to slide open the silverware drawer to fetch a spoon.

Mara waltzes into the kitchen. With sassy intent written all over her face, she replies, "Oh... would you prefer a little tart?" She too is tall, lending her elegantly long lines, obscured now by only the flimsiest of white tank tops and a pair of Superman panties.

His gaze devours every inch of her silky-smooth legs where upon reaching the arch of blue fabric sweeping up over her wide hips, he replies, "Well...I won't say no to that s-Ass."

She twists, just a little, to allow a glimpse of her taut voluptuous ass. Then she coyly gives him a devilish look with those sky-blue eyes of hers from beneath her fiery orange-red hair. It is then that he wonders, maybe gingers can steal souls... if so, she has made off with mine.

Mara steps into him, smooshing her soft supple breasts into his pecs. She allows her fingers to comb through his dirty golden blonde hair before tracing down to the diamond shape of his triceps.

He in turn tilts her chin up. Their lips meet, holding for their tongues to dance the briefest of dances, before Luke breaks away for the pantry.

A solid smack ripples through the room. That one had some sting on it, even with his boxers. Glancing over his shoulder he catches Mara suggestively biting her lip, then with a shrug she smiles and says. "What... you smell nice."

Luke reaches up to the very top shelf of the pantry, the one people hide stuff on, and retrieves a pack of mint Oreo's. Peeling back the wrapper sees a few cookies make their way into his hand before he places the pack down on the island counter. Crossing to his bowl on the side counter he crumbles the cookies, and a minty-ness fills the air. Luke proceeds to add several scoops of vanilla, enough to know why the edges of his six-pack are rounded and difficult to trace.

Then as if he was a parent who turned his back on a child, he hears the distinctive crinkle of the wrapper. "Hey!" he playfully exclaims. Followed in a more semi-series tone, "Those are my cookies! You have your own."

Spinning around she feigns innocence, then with a sultry whisper, "I could pay for it if you like." She hops up onto the island, a move that jiggles her ample pert bosom and strains the confines of the white tank she is sporting. Crossing her legs, reveals just how fair her porcelain skin is against the marble counter upon which she now sits.

"...and just how do you intend to do that?" he answers. Struggling not to reveal his desire, he leans on the counter and proceeds to eat his ice cream.

"Oh? I don't know." She responds. She twists the Oreo apart and gleefully licks the frosting, "...I'm sure you'll think of something."

Luke hesitates, and with a spoonful in hand. "Perhaps... you may have inspired a few ideas." He smiles, half smug like, before finishing the bite.

"You know, I love watching you eat ice cream... how you savor each spoonful, and you get that sensual look in those lovely green eyes of yours."

Raindrops begin their assault on the sliding glass door, adding their faint pitter-patter to the background. The sound melds with the crinkle of the Oreo wrapper as Mara retrieves another cookie.

She coyly watches Luke finish the ice cream, smiling when he pushes up off the counter. He moves to place his bowl in the sink, then shifts over to Mara. Meeting her soft lips with his, finds her arms wrapped round him. They lose a moment in one another's eyes. Glancing towards the porch, through the glass door, Luke says, "Shall we play in it?"

Without skipping a beat, she pecks him on the cheek, slips off the counter past him and heads for the door. Luke watches, transfixed by the grace of her movements, before following.

Mara opens the door, a delicate breeze nips at her skin, and the way her body reacts suggests a slight chill in the air of this rainy spring afternoon. The lingering scent of cut grass, the soothing element in the hum of the droplets, lending a sort of tranquility to the moment. Mara stretches her toes out into the rain, like one would do to test a pool. "Aah!" she yelps.

Luke moves in behind to comfort her.

Nestling into his arms, she coyly mutters, "It is cold babe." Seeking reassurance, she rolls her hips, rubbing her cheeks against the bulge beneath Green Lantern's light.

Luke's pulse rises to stir sinful intent. His hands slither up under her shirt, palming her creamy soft tits, to pinch her now attentive nipples. "I can tell," he whispers. Then with a smirk, he teasingly says, "Good thing you're so hot." as he spanks her, forcing her out into the rain.

She lets out a girly shriek, stumbles a few steps before finding her grace, and shoots a pouty look back towards the doorway.

He pauses, taking in the way the droplets fall upon her. The way they cascade down the strands of her hair to roll over the supple sensual edges of her form.

Mara shivers, she can feel the cold wet weight of her top steal the warmth of her skin, though it does nothing to temper the fire burning within her bosom.

With sad puppy dog eyes and full glistening lips, she beckons him onto the deck. He hums with each stride, "Hum... hum... hum," as he draws nearer to her.

Mara slips smoothly in beside him, framing their dance posture almost instinctively. It is clear how much more naturally at ease she is than he, though she doesn't seem to mind. Aligning their bodies, they glide into a waltz... well, as best one can when barefoot on a deck.

The deep sound of his voice overtakes his hum, "I... know... you, I walked with you once upon a dream." His singing maintaining the same ¾ timing.

A faint red fills her cheeks and with it a faint hesitation, before her more enchanting voice joins in. "I... know... you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam."

They continue for a few more bars, spinning about the deck as they do so. Fading back to a hum, they hold one another close, their movement easing into a gentle sway.

Mara lays her head on his shoulder, her breast heaves with each breath. She whispers, "Would you ever take advantage of me?"

Luke hesitates a moment to fully assess her tone. The faint element of delight suggests a meaning in which she desires him to. "Of course." He replies.

She raises to her toes, brushing her cheek to his, and allowing her breath to tickle his neck when she whispers. "Ravage me..." She licks her lips, "... fuck me..." and as she not so delicately bites his earlobe, "... use me."

With haste, he seizes her wrists and pulls them to the small of her back. He tilts his head down, holding his lips inches from hers, but try as she might... she is unable to touch hers to his.

An uncertainty fills her, she doesn't recognize the look in his eyes, his complete wanton desire of her is evident... there is just something new mixed in, a subtle wicked mischievous gleam. Her thoughts are relentless, racing against the thump of her heart, filling her with anxious exhilaration.

Luke shifts behind her, sends his weight into her, and force her towards the stairs along the back of the deck.

Mara settles into him, seeking shelter in the hearth of his body. The soaking wet fibers of her shirt squeezing against the ripening of her ample breasts.

Descending the stair, Luke allows her fingers to stroke along the outline of his manhood. Reaching the bottom, their feet sink into the damp grass. Unable to look at him, her eyes frantically scan the backyard. The wooden slatted fence is high, though the slop of the surrounding yards severely limits privacy beyond the immediate edges. There is a fire pit in the far corner with a few log stools, she thinks, only to feel his center turn back towards the house. Her body follows rather naturally, a habitual trait of a dancer's body.

Perhaps the bench by the grill on the half-finished patio... she wonders. No, the angle is wrong. Does he mean for the pile of bricks beneath the deck? It would offer protection from the rain, but it is far from the fence, leaving them... no, her rather exposed to any curiously greedy neighbors.

Reaching the bricks, Luke sets his hips to hers. He allows his hard length to rests in the crack of her cheeks, before bending her over and pinning her flat. He kisses her neck and teasingly asks. "What was it you had wanted me to do again?

Her lips tremble, half from anticipation and half from the sting of her tender hard nipples wedged against the freezing stone slabs beneath her. She struggles to form the words. "Fff... fuck me." Her tone is pleading, begging for his touch.

A slight chill creeps down her sides, following the path of his fingers, it grips her panties forcing the drenched cotton to rub upon her pretty clit. She moans softly, barely noticeable, beneath the relentless drone of the sky upon the deck above them. A sudden jerk finds her panties midway down her thighs. Mara squirms in a futile effort to free her arms from the small of her back.

She can sense him reach down, the zealous pop of a button, and freeing of his erection from its bonds. Her nerves are on edge, each moment passes at an agonizing rate, allowing her to feel a single bead of her wet hot desire drip from her slit.

Luke runs his free hand over her round ass, squeezing just enough to split her slit open. He enjoys her like this, stuck in a state of perpetual turmoil. Relenting, he presses the mushroom tip of his stiff cock through her delicate slit. He then lets himself brush along her petite pink clit, eliciting a faint moan.

Mara looks back at him with bitten lip. Luke's girth splits her tenderness, to just past the ridge along the head of his throbbing cock. His touch steadily pulls her into the passion of his lips pressed upon hers. With tongues entwined in a dance, she wonders when he might end her torture.

Suddenly, she gasps... his thrust is deep, and sends her up onto her finely pedicured toes. Instantly, it becomes clear just how endowed he is, how much attention is normally paid to her and the gentleness in which he would've otherwise eased into her... yet this new thrill, it has a place too.

For a moment, her other senses fall away, she can see only his face and that half smug smile she adores waking up to.

Teasingly, he pulls away for another thrust, hesitating to wander the endless blue depths of her eyes... he can't help but note the teary-eyed nature of her look.

His second thrust elicits a soft moan from Mara, and her body tightly grips the length of him. She can tell he held back on that one, even still it was rougher than normal and saw her legs shake.

"Babe..." she whispers, followed by a sultrier "Harder, I can take it." Though she half wonders the truth of such words, the nervous excitement is all she can imagine.

Luke kisses up her neck, nibbles her ear, and whispers. "I am yours..." Then, kisses back down her neck and when the warmth of his breath caresses her delicate skin, he whispers. "...and you are mine." When the subtle touch of his lips assaults her creamy silken skin, she knows what he has done, and writhes beneath him.

Luke's hands slide down her shoulders, grasping her arms just above the elbow. Pulling up, he arches her back.

Mara can feel him harden within her, her lip quivers, and thighs tremble with the knowing of what is to come. She gasps. The power of him thrusts her thighs against the rough grit of the bricks.

Again, he thrusts, and she moans. Reaching back, she presses her hands into him, for her words had removed all trepidation from him.

Another thrust finds her pussy squeezing his slick shaft in pleasure. Her legs begin to shake with the anticipation of each thrust. She can feel her panties strain...digging into her tender thighs.

His tempo quickly builds into a rhythm, her supple tits begin to bounce, with each hard thrust slowly freeing her exquisite pink nipples from the confines of her shirt.

Mara can feel him pull her into every surge of his hips. She can hear his balls clap against her clit...driving her closer, and closer to the edge. Her legs are failing her, forcing her to arch back. Pressing herself against him finds him wrapping her in his arms for support.

Her almost honey sweet scent fills his lungs when he nibbles her ear. The sound of her ecstasy now rivals the concussive thud of droplets surrounding them.

She interlocks her fingers with his and summons the last of her strength to roll her hips into him. Upon feeling him stiffen, as men do in those last moments, she succumbs to her own pleasure.

He breaths deep. It takes every ounce of willpower he can muster to resist the sensual wet warmth of her lips while she trembles in his arms.

Mara lets slip a faint moan when his still hard cock slides from her quivering pussy. She turns into him and nestles into his body heat.

Luke traces his fingers down her sides, across her hips, and grasps her butt to lift her up. They nudge noses, sharing shuddered breaths before kissing.

With entangled tongues, Mara can feel him between her thighs. How he still throbs with wanton desire. Did he not cum? She wonders...but we always finish together.

Luke sets her down on the pile of bricks. With a smug smile he squats down, slips her panties from her legs and kisses the red lines they've left on her thighs. He then removes his boxers before placing them both onto the bricks.

Mara reaches down, takes him in hand, and loses a moment in those emerald green eyes she is so fond of. She moves to lick the tip of his cock but is stopped when he tenderly tilts her chin up. Meeting his eyes this time though reveals a sinfully carnal desire, unlike any she has known. With zealous haste, he chases her down flat against the bricks.

Mara's heart pounds within her bosom, causing a wave of nervous anticipation to wash over her. She bites her lip in hopes of stemming the tide...but when he pushes up over her, his shaft brushes along her swollen sensitive clit. Mara lets a soft moan escape in hopes to beckon him inside her once more.

Luke glides his hands down the back of her thighs, over her hips, and up her toned belly before grasping the bottom of her tank top. He tears the fabric up the length of her, with slow measured strength, freeing her creamy full bust.

Straightening up, he rubs the head of his engorged cock in the slit of her lips a few times before easing in to just beyond the ridge. He holds himself there, and she wonders why he punishes her eagerness. Though the agony of her desire is easily read, he knows she is still very sensitive.

Mara coyly shies away beneath her now semi-dry hair and takes a deep breath. Glancing up at Luke, she moans softly to each flex of his pelvic muscles, before averting her gaze. Every small pulse has her quivering in anticipation, until her hands begin caressing the soft hair on his forearms, yearning to reach out and pull him into her.

Pressing her knees to her bosom sends her ankles up over his shoulders, allowing Luke leverage by shifting his hips up over hers.

"Babe... babe..." she mumbles. His fingers trace the delicate edges of her face before coming to rest upon pillowy lips to shush her... leaving only her eyes to convey her tender desire.

The weight of his slow firm deep girth draws shuddered breath from Mara's supple lips and causes her toes to curl. Luke brushes the hair from her face, kisses her forehead, and continues his slow long rolling motion.

Mara breaths deep with each moan. She can't recall having ever felt so tight or shallow as she does right now, with him, like this. The thought flushes her cheeks rose red. She reaches out to press her finger tips to his abs in hopes of shallowing his thrusts.

Luke pauses, allows his hard rigidness to pulse inside her warmth, when he senses it is still too much for her. Granting her a few precious moments, he leans down to meet her lips with his.

Mara's hands wrap around his neck, pulling him in. The wet of her creams and slickens the length of him, permitting him to slide deeper and deeper. The pressure of her contracting, gripping him tight, only serves to harder him like a diamond deep in the earth.

Luke begins again with his rolling motion. A few thrusts have her toes curled up again, and her thighs quiver each time he buries the whole of his shaft inside her.

"Harder, babe... Fuck me!" The words escape her with a devilish desire and she hardly believes them as they form on her tongue.

His pace quickens. Every thrust pressing her hard, into the cold rough grit of the bricks, and sends a bead of her sweet wetness running down her voluptuous ass.

Luke places one hand on the bricks to brace himself. Gently he caresses her cheek with the other, before his fingers trace down onto her neck.

Mara can feel tender pressure slowly bear down around her neck. She reflexively writhes beneath him a little, and her arms reach for his. Then looking up into his eyes, she finds comfort enough to breath...realizing how precisely he is applying his strength to only restrict the blood flow, not her airway.

She thinks to herself, how completely at his mercy she is, this very second. Feeling so vulnerable has her heart racing, with each surge setting her on edge. Each thrust she feels him flex, driving every hard inch inside her. Determined to not let him resist a second time, she pulls him close.

Mara allows the warmth of her moans to caress his ear. She runs her fingers through his golden hair before gripping tight to cut off his escape. When his moans fall upon her skin she whispers with overwhelming sensuality. "Yes, I am yours."

Luke knows his willpower is slipping from him with each thrust. Her words have stirred a savagery within. He slides his hands down, gripping her waist and lifts her when he rears up to stand. Mara's legs slip from his shoulders, coming to rest over his biceps.

They share shallow breaths until their tempo reaches a frenzied pace, and their pleasure drowns out the rain.

Exhausted, Luke collapses back onto the bricks dragging her down on top of him. Cuddling close to kiss, their creamy swirl slowly drips down the length of his shaft. With a want of its own his cock throbs within her still quivering slit.

Luke doesn't know what sparked such behavior in her. He honestly doesn't care. He only cares that he got to share these moments with her. Finding that he simply relishes the fact that he was the first to peel back this layer of the exquisite creature that now lays bare upon his chest.

Mara struggles to focus, she is beyond exhaustion. She can't feel it yet. The scrapes down her thighs and back, sure signs that she has been ravaged. The bruise that is to come from the panties that bound her legs when he fucked her. Nor the tender mark left branded on her heart when she submitted to his absolute mercy as he used her. That would come later, right this very second, she has but one thought...Get up. She begs her body to move. Wishing for the strength to sit up, mount him, and use him the way she had been used.

12