Soulmates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them said anything as she stayed in his arms, they stayed like that for two hours. The first movement was when she began to fall asleep against him, he worked hard not to disturb her. Using just one hand he peeled the sheets down for her, and began to help her into the bed, the blankets and pillow a certainly welcome destination for her.

Kissing her forehead softly once she was settled in he stood, taking the time to look down at her. Three years he had waited. Other men would have left, not understanding her hesitant nature; but she was worth it. Caring for her comfort he turned the bedside lamp off, which caused her to slowly stir in her sleep. Sitting up slowly she looked at him, giving a smile that he could barely see in the darkness.

Adjusting herself she moved to the other side of the bed, and away from him. She began to pat the spot where she was just sitting and looked up into his eyes, "Stay with me tonight."

12