Soulmates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annoyed at the interruption to what promised to be a pleasant evening, Dee led the way back to Eric's, "This had better be good," she began, but stopped when she saw Maria.

Glaring at Eric, thinking he had made the young girl cry, she ordered him out. She slipped in beside Maria on the chair and hugged her.

Frustrated, Eric stared for a moment before going over to Richard's for a drink.

* * * * *

Richard stared at a defeated Eric as he walked through the office door.

"What happened?". Richard stood up and poured them both a whiskey. Richard handed his brother a glass and went over to get comfortable in his seat.

Eric was dumbfounded. "I don't know. I really don't know. The night was going great. I was honest about everything, I didn't want to keep any secrets from her and she seemed fine with it. Then when she asked for a tour of the house, she broke down".

Richard arched a brow at him. "Just how honest were you?"

Slumping in the chair, Eric sighed. "I just want to be with her I want her more than I wanted White Deer and you know how I roamed before going to White Deer. I know she was my first love and always will be, but there's something about Maria. I'm craving her more than I ever did with White Deer".

"Then we wait and see what Dee comes back with and go from there", Richard said.

Then the men sat in silence for a while before going to play a game of chess as they waited for Dee to return to them.

* * * * *

Dee continued to hum and rock Maria gently. Once the crying had calmed, she asked, "What did that big brute say to you to make you cry, honey?".

Shaking her head a little Maria wiped the tears from her cheeks. "He didn't say anything. It was just a thought that came to me".

Dee ran her fingers through Maria's hair. "What was the thought?".

Maria hugged her legs to her chest and put her chin on her knees. "What if they aren't my feelings? What if it's White Deer that wants him and is just using my body to get what she wants?".

Dee was quiet for a moment, then hugged the young girl. "Maria, I knew White Deer. She would never do anything like that. But if you want to see, Richard can help you with that".

Maria looked up. "But what if it's true that it is her and not me? I don't know if I want to be pulled away from him now I'm here". She bit her lower lip. "Can you take me home? I want to get something and I want to talk to Gran".

Dee nodded and stood up. "I'll just tell the boys that we're going out. I'll meet you at the elevator".

Maria nodded as Dee left. She went over to collect her things and left the apartment, staring at the garden in front of the elevator.

Dee went back through the office and grabbed her purse and keys. "We're going out, see you later". She said no more and as she left the apartment, Richard hammered her with questions through their bond.

'Girls hours, no boys allowed'she informed him, and closed her side of the bond.


To Be Continued.....

12