Soulseeker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire rolled her head to the side and let herself go, making sure to relish each and every gifted touch he made. When his lips wrapped around her tender clit, she arched her back, pushing her sex harder against his mouth. She'd become far more brazen and confident in the last few days, her new freedom allowing her the courage to ask for anything she wanted.

His teeth gently scraped her clit, dragging a lust-filled howl from her throat.

"Oh, yes! Again! Do it again!"

He obliged willingly, running he razor-sharp teeth against the sensitive nub over and over again. She screeched into the still air, so close to her climax yet just barely out of reach.

Darrow pulled his mouth away from her sex, running his tongue along the length of her slit over and over again until her head spun. She loved the feel of his tongue massaging her pussy, but it wasn't enough to set her free. She writhed against his touch, shaking her head back and forth in frustration.

"No. No! Come back! It's not enough. Please come back." She knotted her fingers in his hair, pulling back sharply to bring him home. "I need more."

He heard his amused laughter an instant before he crushed his mouth against her, nibbling and chewing at her sex until tears ran down her cheeks. She whimpered against him, urging him on. She was close, so close she could taste her release on the tip of her tongue. He gave her one more rough lick against her clit, the pressure finally burning the rest of her fuse away.

Fireworks of blue, emerald and silver exploded in her mind, setting her body free as she rocketed into the stars. She let lose a piercing scream that sliced through the heavy air. Her spine arched to its full extent, the muscles in her long legs tightening as she struggled to hold him. In the midst of her climax, her teeth had bitten into her lip, drawing a bead of liquid ruby that stained her mouth.

An eternity later, her body finally relaxed and collapsed into the bed. Sweat beaded on her skin, her lungs burned, her hair splayed out in tangles around her head. She unwound her fingers from his hair, her limbs falling onto the blankets like a rag doll. She closed her eyes, taking in deep breaths to calm her racing heart. The fire in her belly had died away, leaving behind a trail of rapture and exhaustion.

Wow. Now that was a ride.

The springs of the mattress squeaking under his weight, Darrow moved farther onto the bed, crawling up until pausing beside her. Reaching out, he gently cupped her cheek in his warm palm, turning her head so she could look at him. Her eyes flickered open, staring into his own. She saw him smile, then watched him lean forward and press his lips to hers.

She tasted salt and a honeyed sweetness, a flavor she'd never experienced before. Nevertheless, she kissed him back eagerly, moving her mouth against his in a sensual dance of tongues and lips. Still, she couldn't place the unique flavor on his mouth, and her mind spun to find an explanation.

Try what? Taste my own body? I'm not that flexible.

I can fix that.

There was the answer. She'd told him she would never be able to taste her own body, so he gave her a chance to do just that. She didn't deny that her fluids were a good mixture of flavors, but the thought of devouring herself just didn't seem very appealing. Besides, her body was probably far more delectable to Darrow that it would ever be to her.

Darrow held the kiss for minutes longer than it should have lasted, making her wonder if he had a new plan brewing inside his head. She felt his mouth pulling at her lower lip, sucking on it as if it was a piece of hard candy. She remembered during her climax that she'd bitten her lip hard enough to draw blood, putting the pieces together in her mind.

Ah, I see. So that's another weakness.

She giggled to herself that he could be so easily motivated. Surely a demon of such age and power could withstand a simple drop of blood? She shrugged and let him feed, hoping somewhere in her heart that this would help him to trust her.

After another minute of allowing him to feast, her mind began to spin and her vision blurred. She placed her palms against his chest and gently pushed him away, trying to break away soon enough that he wouldn't drain her. She closed her eyes again and placed her palm against her forehead, trying to stop the room from spinning.

"Claire?"

Darrow's voice was distant, with and echo-like quality to it that frightened her.

She rolled over and groaned into the pillow. "I think you took too much."

She heard him curse, felt his weight disappear from beside her. Her mind was still fuzzy, making even the smallest movement feel like she was being tossed by waves.

"Claire."

Her eyes flickered open. Three Darrows were kneeling at the edge of the bed in front of her, their six eyes staring at her worriedly. In their hands they held three massive jeweled goblets filled with dark red liquid. She stared at them confused, wondering why he had suddenly split into three people.

"Drink this." The three said in unison as they offered their cups. "It will make the spinning stop."

She nodded slowly, reaching out to grip the chalices. Her hand only wrapped around one and she brought it to her lips, drinking down the liquid inside. Sweet with tiny hints of pepper, Claire downed the glass in ten seconds, then let go of the cup and covered her eyes.

"Feel better?" His voice was clearer now, the echo gone.

She pulled her hands away, looking again at only one massive demon. She nodded, pushing herself up slowly onto her knees. "Yeah. What was in that?"

"Just a little dragberry juice. It's native to the underworld. If your scientists knew what that little fruit could do, they'd kill each other for it."

She shook her head, trying to clear the last of the fog. "What happened?"

"Exactly what you said. I took too much of your blood. Forgive me. It's another weakness of mine." He reached out and reclaimed the cup, placing it on the floor.

She nodded, reaching up to steady her head with one hand. "So I figured. You seem to have a lot of those."

"Are you feeling better?"

She nodded and smiled slightly. "Why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden."

He sighed and smiled. "I thought I had harmed you. The last thing I want is for Thaltos coming in screaming that I made you unusable."

She shook her head. "No, before this. You were kinder to me than usual at the table. You were more open."

He sat back on his heels and smiled. "The more comfortable you are with me, the more comfortable I am with you."

Her mind began to clear, so she smiled back. "I think I'm fairly comfortable with you now."

He laughed, a strangely beautiful sound that danced in the air around them. "I'll give you bonus points for allowing me that taste of your blood. Not many humans are up for that kind of intimacy."

She looked at him curiously, watching him with a sideways glance. "So...does this mean you trust me now?"

He paused for a moment, his gaze steely. "Perhaps."

She groaned and hung her head. "What do I have to do to make you trust me? I'm not Elaina; I would never do that. I'm way too scared to." She returned her gaze to him.
"What do I have to do to make you understand that?"

A sly smile crossed his lips. "A good blowjob might help a bit."

She scoffed. "You don't give up, do you?"

"Iampersistent." He crossed his arms over his chest, staring at her curiously. "Is it so bad, Claire? You didn't seem to have too hard of a time with Silthos."

Claire rolled her eyes. "I was exhausted and didn't have much choice. "

Darrow shook his head. "I don't believe you. I think you did a good amount of work."

She blushed but didn't look away. This was a critical moment where she had to stand her ground, but she had to tread carefully. One tiny misstep could shatter their freshly-made bond.

"Fine, then," she announced. "Ididdo a little work on Silthos' cock, and I'll be the first to say I actually enjoyed the experience. I don't mind sucking people off now that I've tried it. But that doesn't mean that I'll give them out just to earn your pretend trust. It'syourcock inmymouth, so be careful how you ask for it."

An amused smile cracked his features. "Strong words for a captive of demons."

She lifted her chin an inch. "My body, my rules. You want a blowjob, you have to ask nicely."

It was Darrow's turn to roll his eyes. "Very well, then. Miss Hastings," he reached out and cupped her and in his warm palms, "I don't suppose you would do me the honor of wrapping you lips around my cock and sucking on it like a lollipop. Would you please do me that one favor, Claire? I promise I will never ask such a disgraceful thing from you again."

She fell back onto the bed, laughing so hard tears started to well in he eyes.

He sat back, watching her with amused eyes. "There. Was the polite enough?"

It took her a moment to catch her breath before she could sit up again. She wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded. "Come up here, you big lummox."

Darrow gave a shout of happiness and crawled onto the bed, moving so he could lay back and rest his head on the soft pillows. He stretched out, folding his arms under his head so he could watch.

She turned around and crawled toward him. She knelt on the soft bedding, staring at his outstretched body. Every muscle was perfectly defined, his dark red skin taught and smooth. Tiny, delicate swirls swooped and intertwined across his flesh, a perfect balance to his iron strength. All in all, he was a good chunk of eye candy...for a demon.

His cock was a masterpiece in itself. Eight inches long and thicker than any human male, it stood loud and proud, presenting itself in all its glory. The plump tip shined in the firelight, making her think of a freshly picked fruit just waiting to be eaten.

Claire smiled and shook her head. All her life she'd been warned of sexual deviants and nowshewas the one with perverted thoughts. She figured the best was to handle this was to just block out her thoughts and go for it. She had a nasty habit of over- thinking things, and she wasn't going to let her overactive imagination get the best of her now.

She adjusted herself to a comfortable position, leaning over his cock as she stared at it. She flicked out her tongue, tasting his flesh like she did with Silthos. He was far sweeter then his fellow demon, with a darker, smokier taste to his flesh. Not bad for someone who ate women like candy. She licked him again, running her tongue up the length of his shaft, smiling when she heard him moan slightly.

Deciding to play, Claire bent down and wrapped her lips fully around the thick tip of his cock, swirling her tongue in slow circles. Darrow jumped in surprise, groaning at the feel of her tongue. She smiled around his cock and continued her teasing before sinking down and taking as much of him as she could. The tip barely brushed the back of hr throat, a warning for her not to go too far. She pulled back an inch, moving to a comfortable pose before she began to have her fun.

She moved slowly at first, rocking her head up and down in an easy rhythm that kept him under control. He shifted slightly, the muscled of his abdomen contracting with each brush of her tongue. She quickened her pace just a little, still wanting to maintain control of him with she explored.

While hand supported her weight on the bed, Claire's other hand slipped down between his powerful thighs, seeking out his most valuable piece of anatomy. She found his balls after a moment, her fingertips barely brushing against the sensitive skin of his scrotum. Darrow jerked against her, groaning through clenched teeth. Bingo.

Carefully, she reached out and cupped his sac in her hands, holding the two solid orbs in her palm. They were heavy and warm, almost majestic to the touch. It amazed her that so many things came from such small parts of the body. With a gentle touch, she began to massage each orb, rotating her thumb in slow circles. She kept her pace slow, matching the controlled stroking of her mouth. She wanted him to trust her, so she needed this to last as long as possible.

Darrow, for his part, did his best to resist the urge to grab her head and force her down. He simply lay on his back, his hands folded under his head, gritting his teeth.

She giggled inside herself. For the moment, his body was all hers. She could do anything she wanted and he'd have no choice but to comply. But Claire wasn't malicious like that. She wanted his trust and his love, so she kept her rhythm steady and gentle. She switched her massage to his other ball, maintaining the slow, gentle motion she'd perfected.

"I'll bet Silthos didn't get anything close to this." Darrow groaned as she teased him. "You're a natural."

She smiled around his cock and kept her movements steady. Her touch was still soft and easy, her tongue moving in slow circles around his shaft as she suckled him. They remained like that for several minutes, a perfect cadence built between them as she brought him higher and higher.

He began to writhe against her, gritting his teeth against the building tension. One hand reached down and stroked her hair, fingers twining into the dark stands and coaxing her up.

"You have to stop, Claire," he rasped. "I'm not allowed to come in you yet."

As best she could Claire nodded and pulled away from him, sitting up on her knees as she watched him calm himself. His breathing slowly returned to normal as beads of sweat formed on his skin. She smiled to herself. Apparently she'd done a good job.

A moment later, Darrow pushed himself up and leaned back against the wall, tipping his head back and closing his eyes. "Slower than I'd like, but still damn good." His eyes flicked to her. "Where did you learn that?"

She shrugged. "I didn't learn anything. I'm just guessing."

He laughed. "Keep making guesses. They feel fantastic."

She shifted, crawling across the bed to sit next to him. "So do you trust me more now?"

One massive arm reached down and wrapped around her shoulders. "My dear, I have full faith in you."

She smiled and rubbed her cheek against his arm. "Good."

"Good, indeed." He chuckled to himself. "I understand why Silthos was so upset when he couldn't finish. You suck like a damned whore."

"And I'm a virgin. Imagine that." She yawned, the exhaustion from her last orgasm finally taking effect.

"You poor thing. I've exhausted you." He moved to pull her close as he flipped the blankets back. "What would Thaltos think?"

She giggled as she slipped under the warm sheets, settling into the bed. She rolled over and placed her hand on his arm. "Stay with me?"

Darrow paused for a moment, a look of confusion crossing his features. Finally he smiled and nodded, crawling under the sheets himself. He scooted closer until his chest and abdomen brushed her back. She squirmed against him, pressing herself harder to his body. A strong arm wrapped around her waist to hold her close, warm breath spilled down her back.

"Thank you," he whispered.

She smiled. "No problem. What's happening tomorrow?"

"Not sure. We take each day as it comes. Why?"

She shrugged. "Just curious."

Warm lips pressed against her head. "Goodnight, Claire."

She nodded and closed her eyes, strangely secure in his arms. Of all of them Darrow had made the biggest improvement, doing a complete one-eighty in her heart. She hoped the bond they had created, as fresh and as delicate it was, would last longer than the one he had with Elaina. Above all, Claire hoped she would never become anything like Elaina. She wanted to be Claire, just with demons.

She fell asleep in seconds, her dreams filled with Darrow, his tongue and the taste of dragberries.


I'll address one more problem: I've had one commenter point out that the ever-changing titles are a bit confusing. I'm sorry; I don't mean them to be. I personally like the fact that each chapter starts off with a different theme, so I'm going to keep changing the title. Luckily for you, I have an idea:

Coming soon to a Literotica page near you – Chapter 5 "Secretkeeper"

12