SoulStar Pt. 02

Story Info
Eric Soul takes back his beloved, Ariel Starr.
1.7k words
4.42
15.4k
12
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a leap of a stride in her direction and Ariel turned her body, aiming to dive off the other side of the bed. But the bed was gigantic, and before she could execute the move, Eric's arms ensnared her, like steel vines, pulling her back towards him. Her nails caught in the sheets as he continued to pull her back.

"Eric, you're making...a mistake..."

She managed to gasp out. Eric shook her once, recklessly, to stop her from speaking. His added violence silenced her instantly. He flipped her onto her back and pinned both of her wrists to the bed with one giant hand. Then he rolled his weight down on her somewhat roughly, aligning his full lips with her ear.

"I would never betray your love."

"Liar!"

Eric 's hand found Ariel's delicate throat and began squeezing. Not enough to endanger her, but enough to scare her...and turn her on even more. She felt herself get wet, and cursed herself mentally for it. Eric's breath was haggard, hot on her face.

"That was Adrienne Renoir. We're friends, and business associates."

A light bulb went on in the messy web of emotions that was Ariel's mind. The artist? Eric could see the realization in her eyes and he released his grip on her throat. Ariel gasped for air and her arms went slack as the oxygen flooded her. She could barely speak.

"So what'd you do? Paint her body with your tongue?! You bastard..."

Ariel was heady from the rush of oxygen straight to the brain. She noticed Eric looking at her hand.

"Where's your ring?"

He sounded pissed.

"I don't...I don't know."

Eric slapped her. Ariel screamed, more from the shock than the pain. She couldn't believe that in all the action, she had misplaced her two-hundred-seventy-five thousand dollar engagement ring.

"Baby I'm sorry... just let me go...please..."

Eric looked like he wanted to slap her again. Ariel braced herself for it, shutting her eyes.

Instead, Eric's ring finger pushed deep past her lips, into her dampness. She gasped.

"You're wet. You... like this."

Ariel turned her face away, ashamed. Eric beckoned inside her with his finger. She moaned as he slipped a second finger in. He let go of her bruised wrists and Ariel began to feel the bulge against her thigh. Eric's fingers went to work and Ariel's hands began sliding up the headboard, gripping it in urgency. But it just wasn't right. She still didn't have proof that he was telling the truth about Adrienne.

She attempted to push herself away, succeeding, while Eric's guard was down. Eric made a noise that sounded like a low, human growl as he snatched Ariel away from the edge of the bed. Her pulse quickened, breathing offbeat. Eric overpowered her mercilessly, turning her over onto her stomach. His breath tickled her ear once more.

"The only way out of here is in my arms, as my fiancée-

Ariel bucked again, using her last ounce of strength. Eric continued nonplussed.

"With my fucking ring on your finger."

"Fuck you."

Eric's rough grip made Ariel cry out. Then his fingers slipped up underneath the dazzling chain J-Mac had given her earlier, celebrating her new status as a Hype Artist. Eric pulled forward on the chain, causing Ariel's head to jerk forward slightly.

"You lost the ring but you let some rapper brand you?"

"Eric, no!"

He peeled the heavy chain off her queenly neck and stood. Ariel wanted to get it together, and try, yet again to escape, but her fight was almost gone. She felt the cold metal of the chain against her ankles, tightening painfully.

"Eric...please...I'm already hurt."

He responded by seizing the fabric of the unbelievably expensive goddess-like dress J-Mac had bought her, shredding it with inhuman strength. Part of Ariel wanted to attack her gorgeous ex-fiancée for treating her like some ho, but another part of her, deep down inside, wanted him more than ever.

Eric paused, taking in her nakedness. Her perfectly perky, nearly D Cup breasts sat up for him, chocolate nipples small and fully alert. Her toned, 23-inch waist flowed into gorgeously rounded hips. Her gift of womanhood was concealed, hiding behind iridescent black panties.

"So, my future wife shows up to another man's house, nearly naked. Wearing his chain, like she's down with him owning her like that...while I sit at home, scratching my head, trying to come up with a killer plan to win her back."

Ariel was shaking her head, pleading with her big, brown eyes. Her hair had spilled out of its elegant updo, sweat activating the curls in her blown out hair yet again.

"It's not what it looks like...but...if you really love me, you'll-"

Eric raised a hand, utterly silencing her in one motion. His voice was shaking when she heard it next.

"I change my mind. The only way you're leaving here...is with my seed inside of you... With my ring...practically glued... to your finger. And if I have to force you to crawl around on all fours just to find it? Then fuck it. So be it."

Strangely, Ariel's desire peaked and she found her fight again, as she used her abdominal muscles to push herself upwards, however, Eric moved swiftly to hold her down. The struggle was making her more and more wet with each passing millisecond.

"We can talk about this...we can...Eric?!"

She heard the telltale noise of a zipper going down. Ariel also heard voices outside.

"They're in my bedroom! Hurry up! Open this shit!"

Eric heard, but at this point, he frankly didn't give a damn. Ariel had driven him crazy. He would never even become half this out of his mind, for any other woman. Ever. He moved the fabric of her thong aside, exposing her beautifully smooth mound. Ariel clenched her thighs, and they held for a second, before he pushed past her defenses, inserting 11 inches of hard determination deep inside of her.

Ariel's head rolled back and she gasped more and more with every inch. Her arms betrayed her, and they circled Eric's neck as he began thrusting deeply. He was measuring his strokes, Ariel could tell, so that she could feel every inch of his anger. Feel all the pain she had caused him. Her involuntary moans betrayed her intense passion to Eric, and her soft, plump lips parted slightly. Small upper, full lower. They tensed in unison. "I'm sorry I left you."

Music to his ears. But he was still beyond pissed, as the banging outside got louder. Reality confronted him. He had broken into the home of a platinum-selling recording artist, fuuucked up a business mogul worth billions of dollars, retaken his ex-fiancée against her will, holed her up in her boss's bedroom as his hostage and tied her up with the diamond encrusted Hype Chain. If he got out of here alive, he would lose everything. But still...he had to fulfill his promise to Ariel. He had always been a man of his word.

The fire recharged in Eric as Ariel's

eyes opened, wondering why he'd stopped. Her conscious mind was coming back online. This was it, his last chance show her that she belonged to him.

Eric pulled out quickly and flipped Ariel over onto her stomach again. The thin black t-shape of her g-string had almost disappeared into her sumptuous behind. He could barely make it out as ripped it off of her effortlessly, tossing it behind him somewhere. A bolt of sexual electricity surged through Ariel. Totally against her better judgment, she began to ease up. His hand gripped her throat, and she knew she was near climaxing. She also knew what time it was and wasn't sure if...without warning, Eric began pounding Ariel relentlessly. Her soaking wet womanhood tightened around his penis. Screams of passion, pleasure and pain exploded from her as the bed frame shook. In the explosive moment, the clasp of the chain broke almost symbolically, freeing Ariel's captive ankles.

Outside, J-Mac swore, punching a wall. Jack the Billionaire Baron let his ruined face fall into his hands. Christian, a well-trained ex-member of the Israel Special Forces continued to work tirelessly at the lock. He wanted blood. The man who had caused this bullshit had humiliated him tonight. And this was not a job, or a fight he was willing to lose.

Inside, Ariel began calling out Eric's name as her stilettos grazed his back, arms tightening even more around his neck as she held on, never wanting to let go. She took Eric's vehement strokes like a seasoned pro, holding on for dear life. Eric kept his pace up, lowering his mouth to Ariel's breasts. He took the left nipple in his mouth and began sucking slowly, in contrast to the way in which he nailed her with wild and reckless abandon. He knew Ariel was about to blow, and he was too. He heard sirens outside the mansion and the sound of a helicopter hummed near, as the banging on the door escalated.

He looked deeply into Ariel's eyes, straight to her soul. His sheer passion and bittersweet desperation almost sending her over the edge.

"Ariel, I love you."

Tears of passion welled up in her eyes. The banging was getting even louder. J-Mac's pissed off, extra deep voice penetrated the walls.

"Yo, Soul! When I get in there, I'mma fuckin' kill you!"

Eric continued.

"I didn't fuck Adrienne...I was commissioning a sculpture from her...for you."

Ariel clenched her eyes and tears leaked out of both of her eyes. She had left him for trying to proclaim his love to her, in a way nobody else ever could.

"I believe you baby...I believe you."

Eric was still thrusting in her, though his pace had slowed. He began to speed up again however, but Ariel had just one more question.

"But Gianna...she stayed behind..."

The anger returned and Eric's thrusts became more ruthless.

"She's lying...whore. She destroyed the home...that we built..."

Ariel shut her eyes as they rolled back in her head with every forceful thrust. And all of a sudden, realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

Gianna taking off her coat at the condo, telling Ariel she would "deal" with Eric. Her sexy little outfit, the gleam in her eye, the ease with which she had given Ariel the key to one of Jack's summer homes...

"OhhhhhHHH Gaaawd!-"

Ariel's mouth formed an O as Eric exploded inside her. She waterfalled onto the mattress just as J-Mac kicked the door in.