Sound and Fury Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt relieved to be out of there. The night was cool but not cold, and silent without being soundless. She walked a few blocks before she heard a car coming from behind. As it approached she quickened her step - she was never seriously worried about anything happening but thought that she ought to at least give the appearance that she was aware of the car. It pulled up next to her and she paused as the window rolled down and Jake stuck his head out.

"Hey," he said, slurring, his eyes bloodshot and visible to Lauren even in the dim light of the street lamp. "Where you going?"

Lauren stared at him wondering what he was doing.

"Where you goin?" he asked again, louder. "Where the fuck are you goin?"

"Home. Campus," she said, turning and walking away.

Jake pulled up closer.

"Get in the car," he said, "I'll give you a ride."

Lauren stopped. She considered the situation and found herself wondering if Jake would bring up what happened last night. She moved to the side of the car, opened the door, and got in.

Jake pulled out into the street. They drove for a few blocks before Jake pulled the car over and put it in park. He sat there silently for a moment before turning the car off. Lauren stared at him, could smell the booze on him, saw the empties in the back of the car. She said nothing.

"Get out," he said.

As Lauren exited the car Jake did too. He motioned toward the back of the vehicle.

She walked toward him. As they approached each other Jake avoided eye contact, but once he was close enough he quickly grabbed her arms.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" Lauren hissed. She felt a rush of anger and pushed back against him. Still avoiding eye contact he forced her to her knees and held her there for a moment until she stopped resisting. She looked up at him while he started unzipping his pants.

"I think you might like this," he mumbled, pulling his cock out. It wasn't hard, even as he stroked it. Lauren tried to stand but Jake quickly forced her to kneel again before pulling his pants down completely and standing with his cock inches from Lauren's face. She could see it start to slowly throb and grow.

"I'm not going to suck it Jake," she said matter-of-factly.

"Don't worry," he said, and suddenly he grabbed Lauren's head and forced her closer to his cock. She could smell the musk of his balls and inhaled deeply, despite herself slowly opening her mouth. Jake put the head of his penis on her lips, moving it slowly back and forth across them, and Lauren felt her asshole tighten. She opened her mouth wider and felt the spongy head slide into her mouth. It was warm and salty tasting.

She suddenly felt Jake grab onto her head and force his cock deeper into her mouth. She groaned and tried to push back but he held her firm. Slowly she could feel her mouth filling with warm liquid and she gagged a bit. It was urine.

The slow stream started gushing down her throat, while she gagged on his half-hard cock. He moaned loudly and filled her mouth with his piss. She stopped struggling, felt the warm urine soaking her blouse, filling her mouth with its odd flavor, and swallowed. She started trying to swallow as fast as her mouth filled with piss, but felt more and more urine escaping down the sides of her mouth. She pulled back and closed her eyes feeling the warm urine spraying across her lips, rushing down her chin onto her clothes, she could smell the faint odor of asparagus and the slightly more viscous than water urine drenching her. She rubbed it on her face and arms.

Jake stopped pissing and stepped back, pulling his cock back in his pants and zipping up. There was urine down the front of his jeans. He suddenly seemed nervous.

"I... I... " he stammered. "Lets just go."

He hurried to the driver's side door, opened it, and got it.

Lauren kneeled for a moment, covered in Jake's piss, spit, and stood up. She could feel her blouse clinging to her skin, she could smell the piss stink on her.

"I can't go back to campus like this," she said through the passenger window.

"Fine, just get in, we'll go by my house. My roommate can lend you some sweats or something."

The rode in silence.

12