Sound Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somehow I have the feeling that you're suggesting doing more than music."

Brandy winked. "And I shouldn't talk like an airhead to you, should I?" I agreed. "Really, I know that Ella's last name is Fitzgerald, and Chloe loaned me her duplicate CD's."

"I think that you're ready to go topside." She agreed. I headed above so that she would not have an audience for her door threshold crossing process. She was up in a few minutes.

"It's that miracle that we needed," Chloe whispered to me as she moved to a different angle. Rick was behaving himself and Brandy sparkled.

"Rick," Chloe asked, "would you mind taking off your shirt to make it look more realistic?" I shuddered, thinking that he would tell her how unrealistic it was on Puget Sound to take off his shirt with fog and a storm coming. Instead, he did as asked. Brandy went below for her next outfit.

She emerged in a two-piece bathing suit that left little to the imagination. Well, actually, that's a cliche, because we all were imagining a lot of things when we saw her. Chloe's artistic specialty, I learned, is the human form in all its configurations. She was in her element here, and I think that included Rick in her art. Trying to see him as Brandy had described, I realized that he was fit, but looked like a guy who could accomplish things, not someone who spent all his time at the gym or on muscle beaches. I wondered if Chloe would get the same results with the professional model booked for the actual fashion shoot.

Brandy did not pay a great deal of attention to Rick as they worked, but Rick could not help paying attention to Brandy. He was posed with a paint brush, as he was supposed to be painting anyway, but kept dripping the creamy white paint. That was fine with Chloe, who was clicking away and didn't care if he actually painted something or not.

Chloe was issuing a series of instructions that kind of lost me, but Brandy understood her jargon, and before I could register that Chloe had said something about the "Continental Edition", our young colleague had whipped off her bra and tossed it aside.

Rick's jaw dropped and I suppose mine did, too.

"One of the great things about this bikini," Brandy explained confidently, "is that it still shows a lot of style when you're on a Mediterranean topless beach." I felt a certain amount of pride in having helped her professionalism shine through.

"Right. I hadn't thought of that," Rick gulped as he tried to resume his pose, narrowly avoiding a glop of paint that oozed from his brush. Rick was not going to have a career as a model, but it occurred to me that he might be willing to learn how to work with Brandy.

"How about perching on the railing, Brandy?" Chloe paused while her model climbed on the railing. "This'll be the last series, people, we're losing the light." Just like in the movies, I thought. Chloe is old enough to know how, what, where and why; young enough to still care."

Chloe snapped the shutter a couple of times, and then it happened. She asked Brandy to toss her head back.

Somehow, the perfectly toned body of what I now privately knew was a very clever woman flipped over the rail and into the choppy, cold water of Puget Sound. Later, I learned that she had taken dance classes, besides the excercise program common to her profession. And more importantly, I learned that she was a regular at her condo's swimming pool.

Before she even hit the water - it seemed - Rick had kicked off his deck shoes and was slipping out of his slacks. Chloe tried to shout to him something about Brandy being a good swimmer, but couldn't say it clearly and fast enough. Rick was over the side and churning toward her.

Brandy was floundering around, but -- interestingly -- calmed down as Rick swam with powerful strokes to her side. I resisted a chuckle.

"You airhead!" he laughed. This time he said it with a smile. "I thought you were going to drown."

Brandy splashed water in his face and laughed, too. "Didn't you hear Chloe saying that I was a good swimmer?"

"I wasn't thinking about what she was yammering about."

Chloe's black hair - no gray yet - disappeared over the rail as she leaned over and called to the two. I caught myself remembering how she had looked leaned over a chair a long time ago, her Rubenesque figure, curving elegantly like a figure in a classical painting, and how I had taken her there.

"You two kids quit playing in the bath and get in here. Haven't you noticed how cold that water is?"

Well, they hadn't, but now they swam back to the boat. I ran to get towels.

When I returned, they were shivering, but mobile. They stripped -- what was left to strip -- and Chloe and I wrapped them in towels.

"You'd better get down below and warm up," she urged. Somehow, I felt that they would not need encouragement. Brandy took Rick's hand and led him to the gangway. Chloe and I watched them go down, oblivious for the moment to the mist that was starting to surround us.

As they turned to go into the cabin, Brandy stopped and froze. I suddenly realized that I had hypnotized her to cooperate with Chloe to get through the door, not Rick. Damn!

But Rick was a man of action. He simply picked up Brandy and carried her despite her exclaimed objections through the doorway. Their towels fell away as she squirmed to resist the mysterious power of the doorway and they were completely exposed to each other again -- and for a moment in the doorway to us. I didn't even realize that I had taken Chloe's hand.

"Let's get my gear put away," she whispered. "Why am I whispering?" she laughed.

It was the fog, now blanketing everything, giving us the feeling that something mysterious was happening.

Down below, there was no question what was happening. Our youthfully fit and exuberant colleagues had not thought to close the cabin door, and Brandy's exclamations had turned into mutual laughter first, and now as we stowed the last equipment, we heard sighs that suggested that Rick's hands were teaching something more than a rope to respond to his touch.

"I think we're spending the night here," Chloe remarked. "I don't think that Rick will be in mood to sail us back, and it probably wouldn't be safe to do that anyway.

"I think that Rick has the keys to one of those rental cabins. Karen told me that we could duck in there if the weather took a nasty turn. And this seems to fit the description." I held out my palm and demonstrated that the fog was turning to drizzle. "I'll try to get them from him."

"He's awfully busy right now." We heard more sighing from the cabin.

"Rick," I shouted around the cabin doorframe, "I need the keys to the cabin. Where are they? Or can you just toss them out." There was no reply, other than a giggle from Brandy.

"That isn't going to work," Chloe said. "But I have an idea."

Self-sufficient as always, she had come up with a subtle plan while I had tried the obvious.

"You hypnotized her to cooperate with me, didn't you?" she asked. I agreed. "Did you notice how Rick seemed so cooperative with me, too?"

I started to agree and then it hit me. I didn't know where Rick was when I hypnotized Brandy and suggested that she cooperate with Chloe. What if he had been affected by the post-hypnotic suggestion, too?

"So you're going to see if they'll stop what they're up to and get us the keys?"

"Sort of, but don't they need some kind of reward for good post-hypnotic behavior?"

"That would be good, yes."

Without further discussion, Chloe marched to the cabin door, looking in at the entangled couple. I followed and leaned over her shoulder, scientifically curious and voyeur all at the same time.

"Listen to me," she said and then paused. Sure enough, they stopped their caressing and kissing and looked up.

"We need the island cabin keys. Where are they?"

"I'll get them," Rick volunteered, and climbed off the berth. His penis, which had been fully ready for eager Brandy, began to sag as he rummaged in a dresser drawer for the keys. Brandy began to pout.

Rick handed the keys to Chloe and started to turn away in disgust.

"Wait Rick, I have one more request." He stopped in his tracks.

"I want you to have a great time with Brandy. And you'll be hard for her whenever she wants." Brandy's pout turned to surprise and then a smile. Rick started toward her, his slack penis swinging aimlessly for a few steps, and then with a surge it rose purposefully. Brandy licked her lips and stretched out catlike as Rick climbed back on the berth. He reached around on a shelf above and fished out a foil package; it was a condom.

"Well," Chloe said as she turned toward the stairs, "I think they'll be okay. That must have been the easiest post-hypnotic suggestion you ever saw."

"No, actually there was one easier." We picked up some of our gear and I helped Chloe onto the dock. The boat was rocking with more than just the wave action.

"What was that?" Her green eyes caught the dock's lone light with puzzlement. Her flawless skin, without make-up, looked beautiful -- and drizzle streaked.

"Remember when we were in college?" Memories of our youthful enthusiasm were coming back to me, and I was now sure that they were coming to Chloe's mind. She "hmmed" as she tried to think of the word that was percolating up from her subconscious.

"It was a word, some word. The trance word! Yes! Ohmygod, yes!" She grinned as she remembered how I had helped her to relax for her first attempts at fellatio, my first time to receive it. With her outgoing, friendly nature, everything else had gone smoothly, but though she wanted to try it, she needed to get over her feeling that "good girls don't do that."

I unlocked the cabin door, my fingers fumbling a bit with nervousness, like the college guy that I remembered being. We entered the room and fiddled around with light switches that didn't work and then finding matches for the wood and tinder that was already set in the fireplace. An oil lantern worked, after a smoky start.

"How are we going to work this?" I queried. There was one bed, covered with a purple-toned Pendleton blanket and a couch. "I don't want to assume anything." Her eyes flashed in the firelight.

"Purple is my favorite color," she offered.

"I remember that purple chemise you wore."

"You do? That was sooo long ago..." Chloe's voice drifted off. Perhaps we both were remembering now how I had swept it up off her hips, finding her pantyless and powerful. Everything had happened so quickly back then: in seven or eight minutes I was coming deep inside her, quenching her heat with the semen that I had so painfully saved up through the week. We were both drenched in the joy of creation afterward, but wanted to do more, to prolong our pleasure-powered voyage into complete unity.

"So, then guess what color my panties are!" Chloe winked.

"How am I going to find out?" Actually, her question seemed more like an answer to me. I knew how I was going to find out.

"Go ahead, Richard," she purred now, "say the trance word." She perched seductively on the edge of the bed.

"So many years have passed, it may not work...." and then I said it.

Chloe nodded once and then fell into a light trance, but that was all that we needed. When she awoke, she would not only want to eat organically, as she had told me, but now she would want to eat a willing organ.

"Remember how sensitive your lips can be," I told her and she agreed.

"Remember that you learned to take an orgasm from your lips," I told her and she agreed. It was all true. When her anxiety had been set aside, she had learned from experience how much she could enjoy, enjoyment that other girls in her dorm could only have disbelieved or disapproved had she tried to tell them about it. All they knew for sure was Chloe's sudden confidence in so many things.

"And now when I give you the sign, you will awake, feeling rested and ready to enjoy your femininity."

I took her in my arms and all of the good feelings came back.

"Remember the dorm lounge in the middle of the night?" She did. "I never knew that a zipper could be so loud." Then, slipping her zipper down so that I could offer my first caresses to her clit was a dangerous move. Tonight, we were undressing each other in the cabin, but remembering the college struggles to discretely expand our pleasure territories without alerting the other necking couples scattered around the large room, or alarming the house mother.

"There are some advantages to being a mature adult," I thought as Chloe stood to let me slip her -- yes, purple, panties down her thighs. We were back on the bed now, cuddling, kissing, my hand cupping her vagina, and then I was leaning back and Chloe was coming down on me.

I firmed ever fuller as she drew me deep inside; a feeling of a powerful bond grew between us, a bond that we now both knew had carried through time. I watched her shoulders moving rhythmically as she bent towards me, enjoyed the grazing touch of her aroused nipples, and saw that her lips were reporting their own messages back to her. Blinded by the pleasure and disoriented, my hands wandered aimlessly over Chloe's soft skin, now touching her full breasts, now her shoulders, now her hair.

Finally, I was on the brink, and I wanted all of her. I pulled away from her hungry lips and motioned for her to position herself. I was hard and ready. My precum was flowing, smoothing the way in. Later, I thought about how much we had learned in the intervening years, including the secret role of precum in aligning a woman's enzymes for pleasant results lasting into the week. But none of that was on my mind now. Evolution was in charge now and I wanted to take this woman.

Chloe let out a sigh as I penetrated her. It was the first of many, as mature lovers enjoying the benefits of time and experience. The wood fire crackled and danced as we matched the rhythyms of our bodies, but my mind was focused on the heat that flashed around me inside her. It was time to set all the tantric tricks and experience aside, to truly penetrate Chloe in spirit, as well as in body. She had wanted to be swept off her feet, but now it was time to fly WITH her.

Her powerful muscles clenched around me, but I moved as Creation intended, gliding inexorably within her on our mingled flows. Her coaxing vagina teased and caressed my firmness, but I still held back. My pumping surrounded by her tender vagina lips produced the earthy sound that we remembered. I wanted to hear her saying what she used to say when our gentle lovemaking had turned to animal fucking...

"Give it to me," she hoarsely demanded. "C'mon, give it to me!" She clenched me powerfully, inside and out.

Perhaps that was my trance word. I thought that I whispered "I'm coming" -- but maybe I shouted it. Later, Rick claimed that he heard that word while Brandy was drifting off next to him.

Now, a white jet produced of today's exciting events shot deep into Chloe's readiness. I continued to move, enjoying her skill at milking the remaining drops of my semen. Tonight, I knew, Creation would reward Chloe for her decisions with beautiful, restful sleep as I soaked into her being. And in the morning, Evolution would offer her a bounce to her step and a confidence that would last a long time as confirmation that she had chosen well.

Actually, in the morning the first thing that we were offered was coffee by our cheerful young boatmates. I must have forgotten to lock the door the night before -- my mind was on unlocking something else -- and they had tiptoed in and found the coffeemaker.

The electricity was on now and the fire had died out. Chloe popped out from under the covers to run to the bathroom for a minute and I noticed Rick looking brazenly, and rather favorably, at her rear. But, I wasn't worrying. On the boat trip back, I would take Chloe's help to add something hypnotically to Brandy's knowledge. Rick was going to discover that his now lover would give him the blow job that he had only been permitted to fantasize about in Afghanistan.

=========================

Oh, you asked me how I felt about it. Well, I knew that with Chloe it would be fun, but what caught me off-guard was the deep sense of connection that I felt. And I realized that my subconscious had been way ahead of me in expecting that. How did I know? It was because I was so ready for her-- as I slipped so easily into her I realized that both of us had been preparing for this experience, our bodies that is, even while we had tried to maintain our professional attitudes. And when we shared breakfast before sailing, it felt special to know that the nutritious meal would prepare me to offer her more pleasure. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

###

12