Soundproofing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

Now he kissed his way back up to her mouth and engaged in a tongue duel with her. As he hugged her she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. She had enough teasing and she wanted to feel his hard cock throbbing deep inside her. He turned over on his back and said, "Climb on top of me and ride me like a cowgirl. " She had never done it that way before but she liked the idea of her being in charge and to have this stud available for her use. She had to direct his cock into her pussy and it felt wonderful to sink down on it driving it deep in her pussy. She bounced up and down on it and increased the thrills by rocking back and forth on his hips. This was rough and wild sex and she loved it. She had never been hornier than right now.

What a turn on this was; it was like she was fucking him and he was just a tool for her enjoyment. She was just about to cum when the phone rang. Oh no, that would be her husband calling. She pulled herself off him and went to get the phone, angry at Billie for calling her right now when she was so close to orgasm and angry at Jake for not making her cum a little bit sooner.

Jake said, "Come back and sit on my cock again. Tell Billie it's phone sex and both of you can get off."

What an evil idea but he's right, Kathy thought. Billie has left me sexually frustrated to many times to deny myself yet again. Back on top she stuffed him in her needy pussy, letting out a groan as she pushed all the way down. "Hi Billie, how you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. Are you OK; you sound all out of breath?"

Kathy had to think fast. "I was in the bathroom and I had to rush out to get the phone because I didn't want to miss your call. Billie do you know what phone sex is?"

"Not exactly."

"It's when a husband and wife are apart and can't have sex; they have pretend sex over the phone. It can be almost as much fun as real sex. Do you want to try it?"

"OK"

"What are you wearing; I'm naked?"

"I'm in my pajamas."

"OK, that's good enough. Now I'm going to give you a French kiss." She leaned down to give Jake a noisy sloppy kiss. She could just reach Jakes lips because she was still riding his cock. "Did you hear me kiss you?"

"Yes, it sounded so real."

"Good, now I'm going to let you suck my boobs; I know you like to do that. I want to hear sucking noises coming from you and I want you to play with your cock at the same time, just don't cum yet." She leaned forward over Jake pushing her breast into his mouth and rubbing her nipple against his tongue. Using his strong lips he worked her nipple into a little erection

"That feels so good Billie, I feel like my boobs are really getting sucked and it's making me horny. Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Oh yes, I'm ready Kathy."

"Good, keep stroking yourself and stick that great big cock of yours in my pussy." She would lift up a little and then drop down taking Jake's cock deep in her throbbing pussy. "Keep it up Billie; your powerful thrusts are making me feel soo good." Now she bounced up and down on Jake's cock doing it faster. She would gasp and groan as she made him hit bottom again and again. She felt her pussy spasm when he gushed into her. "Billie I can feel your hard cock pumping into me and it's making me cum. Jerk your cock faster now so that you can cum with me."

After a few moments; "Did you like that, did you get to cum too sweetie?"

"Yes I did Kathy; you made it sound so real."

"I'm glad you liked it. See you tomorrow," she said and hung up the phone.

They spent the night together and in the morning she made breakfast for both of them. "I really enjoyed last night with you," Jake said. "Somehow fucking you in your husband's bed made it more erotic for me,"

"I liked it to," she answered. "You turn me on in ways Billie never could. I'm going to restrict how often he gets my pussy. I'm thinking once for his birthday, once for our anniversary, and oh yes, once as his Christmas present. I might give him a mercy fuck on a rare occasion if he's especially nice to me."

"And you call me a bastard, you're a slut."

"I know and it makes me feel soo naughty. Now that I know you're a bastard and you know I'm a slut I want to continue this but we can't do it any more at my place, so we'll have to use your place, and there's something else you can do for me."

"What's that?"

"I want to have a child. If it's a girl I want her to look like me and if it's a boy, I don't want him to look like Billie. That's where you come in; I want you to be the real father and Billie can be the pretend father. I know how we can do this. I'll tell Billie that my mother is sick and that every Friday I'll go over to help her out and stay overnight." She didn't want to tell him that she got the idea from that bimbo bitch wife he was screwing.

The first Friday she visited "her mother", she and Jake went to a disco and returned to his place about midnight. Billie had gone to bed about eleven because there was nothing good on TV but he was still awake when they came into the bedroom. He could hear the woman giggling and talking in a low voice. Kathy was giggling because she knew she was going to fuck Jake with her husband only 3 or 4 feet away, and talking in a low voice because she knew he could hear through the wall.

Billie didn't hear anything for a while; they were probably undressing. Then he heard the woman's voice, "That feels good but do it slower because I want you to last longer." Billie thought her voice sounded a lot like his wife, but his wife was 60 miles away visiting her mother , so it was nothing more than his over active imagination.

Then he heard her say, "Fuck me harder now and make me cum." Jake said shortly afterwards in his deep husky voice, "I'm going to flood your slut cunt with my sperm." Billie could hear her whimper of lust as she had her orgasm. She replied, "Your awful calling me names but I don't care, you're so much better than Billie."

Billie thought, did she just say my name? Is it possible that her husband's name is also Billie, or is it just his imagination playing tricks on him? He listened closely now; if he would only say her name, but he didn't. He just called her slut.

He may have been agitated, but Kathy wasn't. She was now laying on her side, with Jake behind her and his stiffening cock still inside her pussy.

So that was now it went for several Fridays. He always had his ear pressed against the wall when he heard them come in. He wanted to hear if the name Billie, or even Kathy was ever mentioned again, but it wasn't; maybe he was just tormenting himself over nothing. He wished that the wall had better soundproofing so that he couldn't hear and get disturbed by what he overheard.

Midweek the phone rang. Most of the time the calls were for Kathy anyway but she was out shopping so he answered. "Hi Billie, its Ruth (that's his mother in law) is Kathy there?"

"No she's out at the moment. So how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great; why do you ask?"

"Kathy said you were ill and needed her help."

"I don't know what you are talking about. That was the reason I was calling; to ask her over for lunch since it's been quite a while since I've seen her. Look hon, just ask her to give me a call when she gets in."

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12