Sounds Good Ch. 01: Intro

Story Info
The start of something between a MILF and her young neighbor.
5.7k words
4.65
144.1k
164

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plushpeach
plushpeach
581 Followers

As the sun started to creep behind the horizon, and the hot summer day began to transition into a warm summer night, Peter realized that he had to take the trash down to the curb before the truck came tomorrow morning. He stopped washing dishes and went around to the backyard, taking the trash can from the side yard, down the driveway, to the curb out front. He looked at the cul-de-sac around him, no house looking like another. He thought about how his parents really were rich, able to afford to live in an expensive development with dozens of custom-built houses.

Peter had grown up in this house, but it wasn't until graduating college that he'd truly come to appreciate how nice of a home it was. While he was staring up at the house, he heard a voice call out to him.

"Well hey there, stranger!"

Peter turned, and there was his neighbor, Diane, who he hadn't seen in almost a decade. The time at treated her well, he could see, as she approached him with a soft smile. She was 50 years old, but didn't try to hide it, instead embracing her maturity, like a fine wine that only gets better with age. Peter remembered that she was single, and had been as long as he'd known her. No husband, maybe a boyfriend or two, but nothing permanent. Diane's caramel brown hair bounced in ringlets, falling just past her shoulders, framing her face beautifully. Her blue eyes weren't piercing as they made eye contact, but instead deep, almost gray. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but Diane's full lips still looked a soft pink. He gave her a quick, hopefully-unnoticed look up and down, and Peter noticed that she was in yoga pants that accentuated her curves perfectly. Diane wasn't overweight, but she had some extra weight in all the right places. He thighs were nicely thick, and she had a tummy that gave her a natural figure.

"Goodness, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Diane said as she went in for a hug. As she came in, he realized he'd been so distracted by her yoga pants that he'd somehow missed the v-neck she was wearing, which subtly showed off Diane's ample, plush tits. The cleavage showcased by this neckline wasn't much, but it was enough to make Peter eager for the hug he was about to receive, trying his hardest to focus on her tits pressing against his chest.

Diane pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

"So how long has it been? Have you graduated now?" She asked.

"Yeah," Peter matched her smile. "I finished last month."

"Oh my goodness, congratulations honey!" She clapped her hands together, which Peter noticed pushed her breasts together, somehow making her cleavage even bustier. He silently wished she'd hug him again as a congratulation, but no such luck. She continued, "So how does it feel to be totally done with school?"

"Well, I'm actually starting grad school in the fall, in DC. I guess I just like school too much!" Peter awkwardly laughed, reciting that line he'd already repeated to dozens of his parents' friends that he'd met the past few months, since he decided to go to grad school.

"Oh, well good for you. Very professional of you." Diane gave him a soft smile, admiring his hard work ethic. When she smiled, Peter noticed slight wrinkles at the edges of her eyes, which he admired. Her skin looked so soft, and speaking of soft skin, Peter noticed his eyes beginning to trail down to her cleavage again, but he forced himself to stop and make eye contact with her so she wouldn't notice.

"So, how long are you in town for? Got any big plans before DC?" Diane asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I'll be here for the summer. My parents are on a cruise until August, so I'm watching the house while they're gone. It's nice, being in my hometown again in this weird in-between period." Peter thought about how nice having the house to himself, and the luxuries it afforded him. After this conversation, he might have to take advantage of the empty house, and relieve the pressure in his pants. Wait. The pressure in his pants? Peter hadn't realized it, but of course his cock had started to swell while drinking in Diane's MILFyness. He wasn't rock hard just yet, but he was dangerously close. While barely processing what she was saying to him, he tried to subtly put his hand in his pants pocket and adjust his cock through the fabric, pushing it into a less noticeable position. He then tuned back into what she was saying, hoping he hadn't missed anything too important.

"...But if you need anything, absolutely let me know! I've lived here for years, which you obviously know." Diane paused and laughed at herself. Of course this boy, this man, who had grown up next door to her all these years knew she had been there. "Either way, let me know if you need anything. I'm just right next door!"

"Thank you so much, I'll be sure to let you know." Peter flashed her a genuine smile, enamored with everything about her. "And that goes equally for you too! If you need anything, please feel free to come over anytime!" Peter offered back to her. Diane matched his smile, and perked up a bit, which included bouncing her tits ever so slightly, which Peter definitely noticed. With that, however, he could feel his cock begin to swell again, so he knew he had to exit the conversation.

"See you later!" He nodded and turned and began walking up his driveway towards his house.

"See you!" Diane called after him, walking towards her own door. Peter knew he shouldn't but he took one last look at her as she walked to her house, and it almost sent him over the edge. During their whole conversation, Peter had never seen her from behind, but now, as Diane walked up her front walk, he got to watch her ass in yoga pants, bouncing up and down with each step she took. It seemed to break the laws of physics, simultaneously bouncy and firm. Peter took one final look, knowing he'd have to remember it for some alone time later. More than anything, he was just glad she hadn't turned around earlier. Her bouncing ass, deep cleavage, and full lips were more than enough to get his cock rock hard. He felt relieved that she hadn't noticed him adjusting himself earlier.

Except, Diane had noticed. She was mid-sentence, and suddenly Peter was digging his hand into his pocket and doing something... Adjusting his growing cock. She smiled, thinking about it again as she made her way up her front walk, and thinking about how he was almost definitely looking at her ass now. She didn't even have to turn around to know for a fact that he was probably having to adjust himself again. She loved knowing she'd had that affect on him. And with that, she entered her home and shut her front door.

-

Now inside, Peter was almost panting. He'd never felt so aroused while still being so clothed in his life. He almost felt bad. He normally wasn't this much of a horndog, but there was something about Diane that made Peter feel something he'd never felt before. She was unbelievably sexy, but it was like she didn't even know it. It was just natural for her. Everything about her was very natural.

Peter walked back into the kitchen and smelled something burning. In a flash, he remembered that he'd put some chicken in the oven to reheat for dinner. It was only supposed to be in long enough to crisp up, as long as it'd take him to do the dishes, but then he had to take out the trash, which ended up being a conversation with Diane. As he scraped the burnt chicken into the trash, he knew he didn't regret the conversation, even if it meant he'd have to order takeout.

-

Later that night, Peter was watching a rerun of some police procedural, yet another Law and Order spinoff they only played after 10pm. He'd finished the Chinese takeout hours ago, and had almost entirely forgotten about his encounter with Diane. However, on TV, one of the detectives interviewed a witness who was in a similar v-neck to Diane's, showing off cleavage that, Peter had to note, was not quite as big as his neighbor's. Seeing that reminded him of everything earlier. He remembered those deep eyes, those plush lips, that full cleavage, that bouncing butt, and, most importantly, that soft, cushioned hug. In no time at all, Peter's cock was rock hard, pressing against his jeans.

Turning off the TV, Peter walked upstairs. He slid off his pants, shirt, and boxers, and tossed them into the hamper in the corner. He climbed into his bed, and his hard cock flopped against his stomach as he lay down. Rather than open his laptop and search for some porn, Peter closed his eyes and began to stroke his cock, thinking about his neighbor, Diane.

As he jacked off, Peter thought about her gorgeous cleavage, and how he'd somehow missed it while admiring her thick thighs. He then remembered how much her cleavage bounced when she clapped her hands together, and when she laughed at her own jokes. Just that thought was enough to elicit an audible groan from him. As he quickened his pace, stroking faster, he thought about her ass, bouncing rhythmically in her yoga pants. The stretchy fabric pulled so tight over her cheeks, he imagined those cheeks bouncing up and down in a different context. He thought about hearing her say his name, rolling off her tongue. Her tongue? He hadn't noticed anything special about it, he'd been too focused on her soft, red lips. The way they had to come together, then part just to say his name.

"Peter?"

He snapped up. Someone was knocking on his door, calling out his name. Peter looked around, checking that it was after 11pm. He considered just going back to what he was working at, feeling his cock twitch in his hand. His balls were so full, but he decided he had to go check who was at the door, just in case it was some emergency. He hopped out of bed and pulled on a pair of pajama pants crumpled by the door.

Walking downstairs, the person at the door was still knocking by the time he opened the door. Diane stood on the other side, an almost-desperate pout on her lips. Her eyebrows creased as she explained to Peter that her kitchen sink had sprung a leak and she needed help plugging it. As much as Peter was listening to what she was saying, he was focusing more on making eye contact again, to avoid blatantly staring at the first thing he'd noticed when he opened the door: Diane's wet shirt.

He agreed to help and followed her across their shared front yard, through her doorway. Now he was in his neighbor's house, to help her fix a plumbing issue, and she was in a wet shirt. Peter could barely wrap his head around what was happening, but he tried his best to stay professional and neighborly.

"So where's the issue?" He whispered, trying to keep a low tone for anyone else asleep in the house.

"Oh, you don't have to whisper," Diane said, at a regular volume. "You're not the only one with the house to themselves for the summer. You remember my daughter?" Peter did, she was a few years younger than him. Diane continued, "She took an internship for the summer, so I'm not seeing her until Thanksgiving. We're alone."

Those two words sent a chill down Peter's spine, making him realize he hadn't put on a shirt before coming over. Diane noticed the lack of shirt too, admiring Peter's toned body. He certainly wasn't a beefcake, but he was just muscular enough that you could see the definition. She figured he probably wasn't an athlete or jock, but made an effort to go to the gym regularly. This brought a smile to her face, but she refocused on the mess at hand.

Diane walked into the kitchen, and Peter followed. He noticed that there was a fair amount of towels scattered around the floor, most wet with soaked up water. At the epicenter of the water, an island in the middle of the kitchen had a large sink in it. Below, the cabinets were open, and a slow, steady stream of water was spurting out of one of the pipes. Diane gestured towards the pipes, then, without another word, bent over directly in front of Peter. This movement caught him off guard, and he bumped into her just barely, enough that he could feel his previously-asleep cock twitch. Her plump ass was in the air, yoga pants still stretched across it, as she got a closer look at the pipes.

"You wanna take a look?" Diane asked up to Peter. Did she notice him looking at her butt?

"Of course, let's see what we've got." He tried to remain cool, which was easier now that he had something to actively focus on that wasn't his older neighbor's beautiful body. Peter spotted the leak, and Diane slid her tool box over to him. Peter had helped his parents around the house before, and had helped his dad redo the master bathroom, so he knew a little bit about plumbing.

"First thing I'm going to do is shut off the flow of water to this pipe, so no more should be leaking out. That'll make it easier to patch." Peter explained as he worked, which Diane appreciated. She was now crouching next to him, and he smiled at her, but she was more focused on the pipes he was working on. With the split second this granted him, Peter took another, longer look at the wet shirt Diane had on. It was the same v-neck from earlier, so he could see a fair amount of cleavage, especially considering she was partially leaning over while crouching. The wet spot was mostly around the left breast, and Peter could tell she was wearing a bra underneath. Suddenly, he snapped back to attention and met Diane's eyes. She had to have noticed him looking at her.

"Hm? Oh. My bad." Diane acknowledged his stare, and laughed at herself. She stood up. "Sorry about this, I was so focused on the leak that I didn't bother changing my shirt. Do you mind?"

Peter had no clue what he could have possibly minded, when suddenly, in one swift movement, Diane pulled her shirt over her head and tossed in on the countertop in front of her. Peter almost gasped. Underneath her shirt, he could see her stomach. She was a little chubby, as her thighs had implied, but the real attention grabber was the baby blue bra cupping her big breasts. It was a simple bra, with the subtlest frills running across the straps, but it was doing everything for Peter in the moment. In the bra sat two large, soft, supple breasts, tanned and ever so slightly wrinkled with age. Peter knew she was 50, but Diane's body was absolutely spectacular. Not tight or toned, like she was a health nut who freaked out about turning 40, but a woman who had embraced her age. She was natural, real, genuine, and Peter drank it in.

"I'll go grab a shirt in a sec, let's just get this patched up first. Do we need something like a paste or some kind of epoxy from a hardware store?" She asked, breaking Peter from the trance he was in, hypnotized by her bosom.

"Uh, no. Maybe eventually, but the best thing to use now is just some duct tape." He grabbed a roll from the tool box and wrapped a small strip around the leak a few times. "Now, we should be able to turn the water back on..." With a hiss, water started running again. Peter gestured towards the sink, and Diane turned it on. After a moment, water was running, and Diane crouched down to check the pipe. Leaning over Peter, the two admired his patchwork as the duct tape held up. She grabbed the pipe to feel the tape, and Peter couldn't help but imagine her hand grasped around another pipe. Diane pushed the tape around at the seems, and these ministrations easily translated in Peter's mind as he watched her small hand work its way around the pipe. He may have been interrupted earlier, but Peter was almost thankful for this interruption, knowing he had even better material to jack off too later.

Suddenly, Peter realized that his cock was hard. Not swelling, not starting to get aroused. His cock was fully erect, and he was in thin pajama pants with his mature neighbor in just a bra and yoga pants, practically straddling him. They were alone. Peter had to stop thinking about the situation, because it only made his cock harder. He pulled his eyes away from Diane's hands on the pipe to look at his pants, which were fully tented. He was so flustered, he had to adjust himself, but how? He couldn't just tuck his cock into his waistband, then it would definitely poke out. He reached down and touched his hard cock, making it twitch. He started to push it down, trying to think of anything other than how much of a MILF his neighbor was. How close her tits were to his face. He needed to think of anything else, but there was just too much source material to work with. He was desperately pushing his cock down when suddenly, Peter felt another hand touch his.

He gasped inaudibly, and looked up to see Diane looking down at him. She was no longer feeling around on the pipe, instead pushing Peter's hand away. While making eye contact, Diane removed Peter's hand, and wrapped her small fingers around his hard cock. She didn't stroke it, and just held it for a moment, what felt to Peter like an eternity.

Diane broke the silence, whispering in a sultry, low voice. "You have a very nice cock, Peter." He almost came right then and there. He was so dumbstruck. His neighbor had a handful of his cock. He didn't know what to do. So Diane took control.

She felt his cock twitch in her hand, and could feel the blood pumping through it. Without a word, she moved back, away from the cabinet and the pipes, towards Peter's lap. She pulled his pajama pants down and tossed them to the side, they weren't doing anything anyways. Peter couldn't move, just taking in everything happening around him. Diane grabbed his cock again, this time beginning to slowly stroke it up and down. She quickly found a slow rhythm, and Peter was in heaven. Up and down, up and down, it was mesmerizing.

"No one likes a dry handjob..." She whispered, almost to herself, before leaning down towards the cock in her hand. Peter held his breath as her mouth got closer and closer, before stopping about an inch above his head. She then opened her mouth, and spit onto his cock. Was it possible to elegantly spit? Peter wasn't sure, but if so, that's what his neighbor just did. She began stroking him again, working the spit all over, giving his cock a nice sheen, and giving the handjob a nice, smooth glide.

Diane looked at the cock in her hand, admiring it. It was a nice size, not so long that she wouldn't be able to enjoy all of it, but definitely one of the larger ones she'd ever seen. Plus, it was thick. Not weirdly large, but just hefty. It had girth to it, and Diane loved that. The head was slightly pinker than the shaft, and for a moment she traced a finger around the tip, causing Peter to tense up. She could wrap both hands around his cock, and was about to when she noticed his balls. Heavy, dense, and, most importantly, full. Those were definitely going to be a mouthful, a thought that made Diane subconsciously lick her lips. With one hand still slowly pumping around his hefty cock, her other hand trailed down to his balls, cradling them lightly. As she did this, Peter almost melted. Her hands were so soft, so gentle. She rolled his balls in her hand, then let a small amount of spit fall onto them, just enough to cover them in their own nice sheen.

With one hand slowly jacking his hard member, and the other massaging his smooth balls, Diane wondered how long Peter could last. He was visibly on the edge, but she had faith he could last longer. Either way, she knew she wanted him in her mouth. She took her hands off his cock, which caused him to inhale sharply.

"Oh, don't worry, just one sec." She reassured him, reaching behind her back to undo her bra with one swift movement. Peter's eyes widened as he tried to take in everything in front of him. Slowly, so slowly, Diane started to take off her bra, as it practically fell off. Was she teasing him? The straps ran off her shoulders, down her arms. Her tits spilled out, as beautiful as Peter had imagined them. They didn't seem to sag as much as Peter assumed older women's breasts would, clearly Diane had been doing her part to keep them in good shape.

plushpeach
plushpeach
581 Followers
12