Sounds Good Ch. 03: The Teacher

Story Info
Diane encourages Peter to get his grade up.
4k words
4.67
39k
32

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plushpeach
plushpeach
583 Followers

NOTE: This is part 3 in a series, and while it is not necessary to read the preceding parts, it will definitely make more sense if you do! Either way, please enjoy this story. Any and all feedback is very welcome. As I said, enjoy!

*****

As he rang his neighbor's doorbell, Peter wondered about what he'd be getting himself into today. Ever since he started housesitting for his parents, he'd also started helping his neighbor Diane out with her own business, making authentic audio erotica. She wanted to give her audio that extra edge of authenticity, and he was the perfect partner for her to achieve that goal. Together, the two would act out scripts she had written. So far, Peter had only helped her with one, a story of an older woman who seduces her younger neighbor. It was a bit on the nose, but Peter didn't complain. Diane made clear that she'd be calling on his "services" many times more, and today was one of those times. Peter had received a text from Diane that afternoon asking if he'd be able to record another story today, so here he was, at her door at 7pm sharp, like she'd requested.

Diane answered the door and smiled as she greeted Peter with a warm hello and a soft hug, getting a great chance to press up against her plush breasts. Though she was maybe twice his age, Diane embraced her maturity. She was wearing denim shorts that hugged her thick thighs and barely covered her large butt, as well as a sweater that revealed no cleavage (much to Peter's disappointment), but hugged her curves tightly (much to his pleasure). Her caramel hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, which bounced as she nodded, welcoming Peter into her home.

The two made small talk as they stepped into her living room. Peter tried to seem cool and casual, but Diane could tell he was still a bit nervous about their situation. She could also tell that he was trying not to just stare at her ass in those jean shorts, which made her smile.

"So, Peter, why don't we just cut to the chase?" She cut him off while he was talking about some work he needed to do around the garden. This seemed to light up his eyes.

"And what would that be?" Again, Peter tried to play it cool, but Diane could tell it was just an act.

"Well, I want to make you cum." She said casually. She almost laughed as she watched his façade melt away in an instant.

"O-oh, right. Yeah. How?" Peter asked, flustered at how forward Diane was being with him. Immediately, he regretted how naïve he sounded when he asked how she wanted to get him off.

"Well, if you mean what kind of story we're doing today, I wanted it to be something simple, a fantasy a lot of people have," Diane laughed, appreciating Peter's naivety. Meanwhile, Peter's mind started racing through different fantasies he'd had. Diane pursed her lips, and Peter noticed she had on a bold, ruby red lipstick that her lips even more enticing.

"So we're going for a classic, a little bit of teacher/student porn." Diane handed Peter one of the scripts she was holding, and he started to skip through it. It looked pretty basic, like any simple porn plot, but he knew that Diane was sure to still blow his mind.

"Alright, when do we start?" Peter was eager.

"Whoa there, stud. We need to set up still. Read through the script, make sure you know what we're doing, have an idea about what your lines are. Editing the audio is hard enough as is, I'd prefer we don't have to stop and start over and over again because you wanted to see me topless before you read the script."

He did want to see her topless. Diane knew him well. Peter could see the outline of a bra through her tank top. He was definitely ready to start recording.

"Alright," Diane continued. "Go get ready in the studio, I'll meet you in there when we start." With that, she winked and walked upstairs. Peter walked in the opposite direction, towards the guest bedroom Diane had converted into her sound studio. Through the door, the bed was set up with a silk sheet and plenty of pillows, with three microphones set up, like always: one next to the pillows at the head of the bed, one on the desk next to the side of the bed, and a boom mic hanging from the ceiling directly above the bed.

Peter sat down on the soft sheets, still taking in everything around him. This wasn't his first time in this room, but he still had some trouble wrapping his head around what he was doing. Helping his MILF neighbor create audio erotica. She was twice his age, maybe more, but she was more talented in the bedroom than any of the girls his age. She always knew what she was doing, and he couldn't wait to see what the script had in store for today.

As he read through the script, he saw it was, as Diane explained, a simple porn plot. Peter was playing a student who was failing, and his professor, Diane, tries to help him "get his grade up." Peter laughed to himself as he read through some of the lines. He was cut off by a knock at the door.

"You ready in there?" Diane called through the door. Peter put his script to the side and sat up against the pillows. All it said in the script for blocking was that he should sit comfortably on the bed.

"Yep, I'm ready." Peter was almost giddy. He tried to calm down a bit, not wanting to seem too eager in front of Diane.

Just then, the door opened, and Peters jaw dropped when Diane sauntered into view. She was dressed up like a teacher, but in the sexiest way. Peter noticed that she was dressed more sultry than outright slutty. Her look was professional, but the kind of professional that makes your mouth water. Diane had on high heels and tights, which traced up her legs to her dark pencil skirt, which stretched around her butt tightly. Tucked into the skirt was a white blouse, unbuttoned to show just enough cleavage to give Peter something to fantasize about. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun, with a few random curls falling across the back of neck. Diane was also wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, which were definitely just for Peter, tying together the teacher look. And boy were they doing something for Peter. Maybe it was how mature and professional they made her look, but Diane in glasses got his cock hardening up in no time, something she noticed.

Diane did a slight turn, allowing Peter to see her from every side, which only got him harder. She walked over to her computer setup on the desk, pressed a single button, and with that, the microphones were recording. She nodded at Peter, who nodded back at her, before dinging the small bell on the desk. That sound was essentially the "action!" shout of the sound studio, helping Diane find starts and stops in the audio later while editing. She walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, across from Peter.

"Thank you for coming into office hours," Diane said, now fully in character. "We really need to talk about your grade on the midterm."

"I'm not sure what's wrong, professor."

"Please," she cut him off. "Call me Mrs. Hill." Peter knew this was coming, he'd seen it in the script, but he hadn't noticed it said "Mrs." Something about Diane being married in this scenario almost made it hotter.

Peter continued, "Sorry, Mrs. Hill. What seems to be the matter?"

"Well, I just finished grading your midterm, and unfortunately, you failed. You've been doing well in this class, so I was surprised to see you do so poorly. I have to ask, did you even study?"

"Of course! Well, I tried." Peter was still reading off the script next to him, his eyes jumping between the words on the page and the sight in front of him. Diane leaned forward, inquisitively, as if she was legitimately curious as to what Peter was going to say next. As she leaned, she showed off more and more cleavage. Her soft, supple breasts tempted Peter, so he kept reading. "I tried to study as much as I could, but there were some... Distractions."

Diane was really in character as she looked almost sympathetic, giving Peter a pout with her full, red lips. "Oh? What distractions were those?"

"Well, I was supposed to do my studying on Sunday night, but... There was a party. And normally, I wouldn't go out to a party... Can I be honest with you Ms. Hill?" Peter was getting into character too, almost blushing as he spoke.

"Mrs." Diane corrected him, a correction that made her wink at him as she continued. "Of course you can be honest with me. Why'd you go to that party instead of studying?"

"It's been a while since I've... Gotten laid. I broke up with my last girlfriend a while ago, and I'm in a bit of a dry spell. I went to that party Sunday night in hopes of going home with a girl." Peter blushed even harder. Skipping studying to try and get laid? That definitely sounded like something he'd done in college.

"Oh my... That definitely is... Something." Diane looked deep into Peter's eyes as she continued. "Well, thank you for your honesty, but you still failed your midterm. That drops you to an F in the class, which is dangerous territory."

"Please, Mrs. Hill, I need to pass this class. How can I make this up? Is there any extra credit?" Peter practically begged. He then watched as Diane unbuttoned one more button on her top, revealing even more cleavage, just for him.

"Well, how about we come to an arrangement?" She leaned closer. "We want you studying hard for all the upcoming tests, we don't want you going out instead." She shook her head, and Peter shook his too, in a trance almost as she traced her hand up his thigh and softly grabbed his bulge through his pants.

"Mrs. Hill, you're grabbing m-my cock!" Peter kept reading the script while loving the soft fondling Diane was giving his package.

"We don't want you going out looking for sex instead of studying. So how about I help you out, keep you satisfied, and you can stay focused on studying? Depending on how this goes, maybe your grade even goes up?" She reached both hands up past his bulge, pulling lightly, teasingly, at the waistband of his pants. When she did, she pushed her tits together, giving Peter another great view of her cleavage. He was rock hard now, and his cock strained against his pants.

"Um, are you sure?" He felt so innocent. He knew he wanted her to just touch his cock already, but he also knew he had to work for it. He had to keep going with the script.

"I'm very committed to my students, and I want you get a good grade." Diane almost whispered. "Do we have an agreement?" Her voice was stern, but sexy.

"Y-yes. Please." Peter stammered. With that, Diane undid the button on Peter's jeans, unzipped them, and slid them down to his ankles before yanking them right off and throwing them to the floor. His erect cock flopped to the side aimlessly, and her eyes widened.

"Oh, wow..." Diane smiled, licking her lips. "Well, I think you've definitely gone up to a D." She winked at him. The play on words aside, Diane was legitimately impressed. This wasn't her first time seeing Peter's cock, but se was always giddy to get an eyeful of it. "But, a D is only barely passing. We'll have to keep going to get your grade any higher."

Diane leaned forward, running her hands up Peter's bare legs. Still fully clothed, complete with the glasses, she really looked the part. Peter's cock twitched as he imagined Diane as his actual teacher, teasing him like this. With her head only inches from his lap, Diane asked him a question.

"Of course, you won't tell anyone, will you? I'm a married woman, I can't have something like this getting out." She kept tracing her fingers lightly along his thighs, occasionally getting daringly close to his balls, which she noticed looked heavy and full, practically begging for her mouth on them.

Struggling to focus, Peter mumbled "N-no, no ma'am."

"Great," she smiled. "Now let's see if we can get that grade up past a D." Diane stopped teasing him and wrapped both hands around Peter's cock. It throbbed in her hands, and she could tell how into the teacher fantasy he was. She began to pump her hands up and down slowly, rhythmically, sighing in satisfaction loudly enough for the mic to pick up.

Peter, fully in the throws of bliss, now watched as Diane slowly pumped his cock up and down. From his angle, he could see her bright red lips pursed in concentration as she focused on her motions. He could see the loose curls that fell from her bun bounce ever so slightly with each pump, as well as her breasts in rhythm. Best of all, he watched as her small, slightly wrinkled hands stroked up and down on his shaft. To his surprise, Peter noticed Diane was wearing a fake wedding ring on her left hand. This must've been due to her character being married in this story, but the ring wasn't something a future listener could "hear." The ring was just for him to see, and it really drove him wild. There was something extra salacious about a teacher cheating on her husband with a student, and Peter loved being that student.

A small pearl of precum beaded at the tip of Peter's cock. One of Diane's hands broke rhythm to massage the head of his cock, using the bit of precum as lube. This elicited a slight moan from Peter, who loved the sensation.

"That's it, very good. I think you're definitely up to a D+ now. You're not thinking of going to any parties, are you?" Diane teased him, and Peter barely moaned out a "No." Diane then slid her hands all the way down his shaft, to the based, and pressed her ruby lips against his tip. Peter gasped, and another bead of precum burst across Diane's lips as she welcomed him into her soft mouth.

She savored the salty precum flavor for only a moment before getting to work, lathering his cockhead with her twisting tongue while pumping her hands up and down around the base of his shaft. Peter was in heaven, and he could tell Diane was enjoying herself too as she let out soft moans of pleasure while working at his cock. She pulled him out of her mouth with a soft pop, and lavished his shaft with kisses, up and down the entire cock. Each wet kiss left a small smudge of her red lipstick on his cock, a visual that drove Peter closer and closer to the edge. Diane then moved her hands from his base to his head, quickly stroking at the tip with a closed fist while still planting wet kisses around the shaft.

"Oh, you taste so good. I think you may be up to a C by now. Want to keep going?" She teased, still stroking his cock.

"Yes please," Peter groaned. With this treatment, he'd never consider going to another party as long as he lived.

Diane smiled, then planted her lips right on his tip. With firmly pursed lips, she silently waited until Peter made eye contact with her. That didn't take long, as he was curious why his "teacher" had stopped loving on his cock.

"I'm going to try something honey, let me know how it feels." Diane told him. Before he could ask her what she meant, Diane parted her lips around his cock and swallowed him down. Peter felt everything as his cock pushed past her plump, plush lips, slightly grazing her teeth, then running over her soft tongue before sliding partway down her throat. In no time at all, Diane had her nose pressed against Peter's lap and his cock all the way down her throat. She started to hum, and the vibrations of her humming sent tingles through Peter's cock that made him moan loudly pleasure he'd never felt before.

Diane pulled back, coming up for air, and Peter exhaled. His cock slid out of her mouth, dripping in her spit. She grabbed him again and said, "So, I'm guessing you like your teacher deepthroating your cock?"

"Y-yes, Mrs. Hill." Peter's voice was shaking now.

Taking his pleasure as an okay to keep going, Diane guided his cock back into her mouth again. This time, to play it up for the future listeners, as she smoothly glided his cock down her throat, Diane began to gag on it. It wasn't real, but she knew the sound would drive listeners crazy as she, a professional teacher, gagged on her student's fat cock. It drove Peter crazy, too. Diane's throat tightened with each gag, covering Peter's cock with even more spit. She pulled back again, this time letting his cock fall out of her mouth, spilling a bit of drool.

"Oops, I didn't mean to drool on your cock so much." Diane played innocent. "Sorry about how sloppy this has gotten, but hopefully it's convincing you not to go out partying anymore. You're up to a B- now. Do you want to stop?"

Peter's cock twitched and he shook his head. Diane broke character for a moment and rolled her eyes, gesturing towards the script at Peter's side. Embarrassed, he nodded and quietly flipped through it to get to where they were, reading his line back to her.

"Please, professor, I mean Mrs. Hill. I really need an A. Whatever it takes. I promise I'll study more." He sounded desperate, which turned on Diane. She was fully in character, and her student NEEDED this good grade. She NEEDED to convince him to study. She grabbed his cock again and started stroking it, an act made loud by the amount of her spit decorating his cock.

"How can I convince you to study? How can I convince you to stop going to parties? What do I have that these young girls your age don't?" Diane posited, almost to herself, still playfully stroking Peter's cock. "Oh?" She bounced with an idea. "My big titties? Girls your age don't have these" Diane leaned forward, letting Peter's cock push slightly into her cleavage, just his cockhead. "Now, if I let you titfuck me, will you promise you're done going to parties? Will you promise to study?"

"Please, yes, Mrs. Hill. Please let me fuck your tits, and I promise I'll study harder." Peter pleaded. Diane smiled softly, releasing his cock from her hold. She leaned back and undid the buttons on her shirt, removing her blouse to reveal a black bra barely cupping her large tits. The bra was simple, nothing lacy or flashy, something an actual teacher might wear. Before Peter could admire it any further, Diane unhooked it with one hand and let it fall off her shoulder, slowly revealing her stunning breasts to Peter. No matter how many times he saw her topless, he couldn't help but let out a gasp. She was the perfect combination of chubby and mature, which gave her tits some real weight. She laughed, and her tits bounced up and down, inches from Peter's wanting cock. He reached out, grasping at them.

"Go ahead." Diane encouraged him, leaning towards him. Peter's hands met her tits and he palmed two good handfuls of them. They were so soft, heavy and plush at the same time. He guided his cock between them and pressed his teacher's breasts around his waiting member. The sloppy blowjob earlier left his shaft wet and slick with saliva, which allowed him to begin smoothly pumping up and down. Diane smiled as her soft tits were cushioned up against Peter's hard, throbbing member. She could feel it pulse between her breasts, which got her excited. Peter pumped at a steady rhythm, gliding between her tits, enjoying every pump as his head pushed out from her cleavage smoothly. Diane smiled down at his cock as it appeared and disappeared with each thrust, and waited until Peter was in a full thrust up to spit on it. It's not like it needed any extra lubricant, so this was just for listeners, and for how hot Peter thought it was. What wasn't for listeners was when Diane reached under her breasts and found Peter's pumping balls, holding them as he thrust up and down, matching his rhythm. With each thrust, Diane would tickle his balls as she pet them softly, a feeling that Peter thanked her for with a low groan.

"Oh yeah? You like fucking your teacher's big tits? Girls your age don't have tits like these, do they? No, they don't." Diane asked rhetorically. "I love you sliding your cock between my tits, honey." Peter kept pumping, up and down and up and down in between Diane's soft breasts. The sensation was unbelievable, and Peter was in heaven. He even teased her nipples lightly while titfucking her, which made her let out a small squeal. Diane spit on his cock again as Peter read over the script one last time.

plushpeach
plushpeach
583 Followers
12