Sounds Like a Plan

Story Info
Man and younger woman enjoy each other.
4.5k words
4.61
22.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

Don't I wish this were true. Nevertheless, it was fun to write. She's well over 18. So am I.

*****

The B&B farther down the coast had been sold to two women from Texas, who were moving a long way to the coast of Massachusetts to take up running what was practically an institution in the area. A top-flight inn, with a stellar restaurant. I took them some fudge to welcome them and invited them to my house on the water for a good dinner. My hobby was cooking. We set a date, and I started planning the menu.

Early the afternoon of their coming, Sally called. "Is it OK if Diane comes? I'm sorry for the last-minute addition, but she'd really like to join us."

Diane! Diane was the young woman, mid-twenties, who had worked at the inn for several years. She would come from her home in Missouri in May, just before the inn opened, stay the summer, doing housekeeping and serving in the restaurant. When the inn closed just after New Year's, she would return to Missouri for the winter.

Every male on the coast wanted to fuck Diane. 5'9", slim with larger-than-average breasts, long legs, frizzy black hair that she kept a little longer than shoulder length, huge brown eyes with long, natural lashes. Diane ran about three miles a day, containing her chest in a tight sports bra. Even working so much at the inn, she managed to collect a good tan, starting with an olive complexion. Sex appeal oozed from every pore. She was beautiful. Each summer she chose some lucky nearby male and had a summer fling.

"Sure! She's most welcome. Thanks for letting me know." We hung up, pulled another piece of salmon fillet out of the freezer, and started doing preliminary prep work.

The ladies arrived about 5. Sally and Jean came in their pickup truck. Diane came separately in her red pickup with the Missouri plates. I welcomed them and gave them the nickel tour of my little house. They were impressed. We retreated to the deck and chatted over Chardonnay and cheese.

The ladies wore conservative pantsuits - tasteful and elegant. Diane wore a pale blue summer dress, scoop-necked, sleeveless, with a tight waist, flared at the bottom and ending mid-thigh. Comfortable heels. She looked fabulous. She had a band that pulled her hair back behind her ears. Light makeup. Long lashes, bright smile.

My suspicions that the two owners were lesbians were confirmed. Not that it mattered to me. I hadn't invited them to seduce them singly or in tandem. They had both held corporate jobs in Dallas, had gotten fed up with that life and Dallas' temperatures, and decided to chuck it all and buy the inn. We had a nice chat. They were learning that the inn was harder than they thought. Fortunately, they said, they had Diane and a couple other veteran staffers who understood innkeeping and the idiosyncrasies of that particular place.

Diane was quiet, chiming in only occasionally, and mostly to self-deprecate when they sang her praises.

I excused myself to go make dinner, and as with most parties, they moved with me. My little kitchen is open to the dining area, and so the ladies made themselves comfortable at the table while I went to work. An authentic Caesar salad, pan-seared salmon and sautéed mushrooms on a bed of wilted spinach and mashed cauliflower, with a Thai coconut-red curry sauce doctored with a splash of cognac. House specialties all. They were impressed that I warmed the plates.

Dinner was delightful, with more comfortable chatting, storytelling, and laughter. I cleared plates and served the chocolate mousse I had made for dessert. All declined tea or coffee.

After dessert, we all leaned back to take a break. "We'll do dishes for you!" Jean said.

"No way. You're guests. And as you can see, I engineer meals to minimize dirty dishes." I said.

"Well, you sure engineer meals to be fabulous! Can we hire you to cook at the inn?" Sarah asked.

"Noooo, no! No way!" I said. "Cooking as a hobby for nice people is fun. Having to cook for a restaurant full of people would take the joy out of it."

"Well, we tried." Sarah said, laughing to indicate that the offer had only been semi-serious. Good thing.

The two ladies bid farewell, since as always, they had things to do. I showed them to the door, we said our farewells, and they were off. I closed the door, turned around, and there was Diane, hands behind her back perhaps a little shyly, twisting a toe on my entryway rug. She was looking down at her feet, then raised her eyes to me and smiled. "I thought I'd stay behind and help you with the dishes anyway. With two of us it will only take a second." How could I resist?

My dishwashing regimen is pretty simple, and there was really only work for one of us. We stood together at the sink. Diane took a towel and started drying. Every time she picked up a plate her hip would gently touch mine. About the third time, I turned my head to look at her, and got a nice smile in return.

She was right. The dishes were washed, dried and put away in no time. I thanked her profusely for the help. My kitchen is right next to the door. Diane backed up against the door, put her hands behind her back again, and looked straight at me.

"Do I have to go now?"

"I guess not. But why would you want to stay?"

She beckoned me with a finger. She actually beckoned me with a finger. I moved closer. She took my shirt and pulled me to her. She put her other hand behind my head and pulled me in for a light, sweet kiss.

"Maybe we can spend some time together?" She said.

"Diane, I'm old enough to be your biological grandfather. It's not clear to me why you would be the least bit interested in me."

"Why? You're smart, funny, and pretty hot for an old guy!" We laughed and kissed again. This time not so lightly. Her lips were warm and wet. "Besides, the guys my age don't really know how to care for a woman. I'll bet you do." She pulled me in for another warm, wet kiss, and her tongue just peeked out from her lips, seeking mine. We lightly sparred with the tips of our tongues. I raised my hands to cup her cheekbones, rubbing them gently, and our tongues became a little more aggressive. She purred a little. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she pulled close, and I could feel her chest pressing against me. We kept kissing. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her even closer.

"Diane, may I unzip your dress?" I asked.

She nodded.

Resuming a kiss, I found the tab of her zipper in the back and slowly tugged it down. Fortunately, it didn't stick. Once down, my hands found inside to caress her soft skin. I could feel the sides of her chest and move down to where her hips flared. My hands came out and took the shoulder straps of the light blue material and moved them off her shoulders. She lowered her arms so that the dress would just fall off onto the floor.

"I can't let it stay on the floor," I said, stooping to pick it up. I folded it neatly and put it on the nearby counter. Turning back, I saw Diane in her lacy black bra and panties, bra lifting up cleavage from her breasts.

Taking her skin at the waist in my hands, I pulled her close and kissed her again. She responded by pressing against me. I kissed her jawline, and tongued behind her ear, lightly on the edge of her ear, and then in her ear. She shuddered.

"Look at that," she said, raising an arm. "Goosebumps!"

"Should I stop?"

She moved in close. "No! Please don't!"

I resumed my kisses on the side of her face, kissed the other side. All the while Diane pressed against me, while I pressed her against the door.

"Diane? Would you like to go into my bedroom?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes shone. "Yes, I would like that very much."

I took her by the hand and we walked the few steps into my small bedroom.

"Well, I only have a single bed," I complained.

"It will be plenty big enough for what I have in mind," she said, with a slightly wicked look in her eyes.

We stood and kissed. My arms around her, feeling her smooth skin.

"Diane, I don't have any condoms. This isn't the kind of thing I do regularly. Or even irregularly."

"It's OK, I'm on the pill."

"Well, on that score, vasectomy 30 years ago. I was thinking more..."

"Tested 6 months ago, with an all-clear."

"Me, too, 2 years ago, and a monk's existence since then."

"Oh, poor baby!" she said, laughing. "That's about to change."

She tugged at the bottom of my polo shirt. I lifted my arms and she pulled it over my head. We resumed kissing and I could feel the lace of the bra, with firm tits inside. More kisses.

"Diane? May I unhook your bra?" #METOO in full effect.

"Please!" she breathed.

Lips together, tongues caressing, I managed the presence of mind to unhook her bra in the back. Now I could run my hands all the way up and down her back. It felt wonderful. She backed away a little, with my hands on her waist, and removed the bra. Her breasts were magnificent - large and incredibly firm. Medium-sized nipples were erect with excitement. My hands moved up and cupped them. I couldn't believe how good they felt. Kneading, gently squeezing her nipples, exploring every curve.

We kissed some more. Slowly, her hand went to my crotch, and felt for the boner I had grown. When she traced it with her fingers, her breathing got a little heavier. So did mine.

"What would you do if I pulled down your panties?" I asked into her ear.

"Step out of them, lie on the bed, and pray that you would eat me," she said.

"Sounds like a plan."

I hooked my thumbs into the lace and slowly worked them down over her thighs to her knees, where they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them, and backed to the edge of the bed, sat down, laid back, and opened her legs to me. Her body was spectacular. Slim hips, long, toned legs, tightly trimmed bush. Her pussy glistened with moisture.

I wasted no time. First, though, I moved on top of her and kissed her breasts, each in turn, sliding my tongue across the space between them. Kissing her nipples, tonguing them, and then taking as much flesh as I could and sucking hard. She squirmed and giggled.

"Do you like that?" I asked in between licks. "You are incredibly delicious."

"Yes, very much."

"Would you like more?"

"A little more, but if you don't eat my pussy soon I'll scream."

"Oh, my! No need for that!" I resumed kissing her breasts, and then slowly started kissing down her chest. I reached her tight tummy and kissed it all over. I tongued her navel and she giggled. Moving down more, I kissed her below the navel, and out onto each thigh. I tongued each thigh, moving up close to her pussy, and then back down. One side, and then the other. She was squirming and trying to pull my head so that my mouth would take her. My hands cupped her ass cheeks. Such a firm butt! I kneaded them while I licked. She was at the edge of the bed, while I knelt with my knees on the floor.

"Is it time for me to eat your pussy?" I asked. I put her legs over my shoulders.

She could only nod and pull the sides of my head towards her muff. I obliged and went straight to her labia, tongue extended. I started with a big lick from bottom to top, and she moaned. I licked some more, parting her lips with my tongue.

"Oh God, yes! Eat my pussy!"

"Happy to do so!" I resumed big licks of her vagina. Then I pulled away, and moving forward, used the tip of my tongue to touch her clit ever so lightly.

She moaned. I touched. I flicked my tongue up and down, side to side. Her hips writhed, her breathing grew heavy. I tickled her clit. She was building fast. All of a sudden, I took her clit in my mouth and sucked. She came hard.

"Oh my God! What did you do to me? I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"There's more where that came from." I resumed eating her vagina, licking her labia. She settled down a little, and then started to climb back up. I stretched my arms to cup her breasts and play with her n nipples while I ate her.

"You're going to make me cum again! It's coming! Here it comes!" She bucked her hips against my mouth, and then arched her back, stiffly, as the orgasm washed over her. I squeezed her breasts.

"Stop! Please stop!"

I paused. Tonguing her clit lightly, I said "Are you sure you want me to stop? I will if you do."

She pulled my head towards her pussy. "No. Don't stop."

She came two more times while I played with her clit. After the first one I slowly worked two fingers into her vagina and slowly moved them in and out. That plus my tongue tickling he clit quickly brought the second. She clamped her thighs around my face and bucked into me wildly.

I held my mouth to her pussy as she came down.

"Make love to me. Please!"

I stood and dropped my pants. My dick was stiff. I took her by the thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. My hands spread her legs and I moved between them. I gripped her thighs on the inside to spread them. She took my penis and positioned it at her entrance. The head of my cock could feel how wet she was from her own lubrication and my spit.

"Diane, do you certify that the sexual act we about to engage in you do willingly, of your own free will, uncoerced and voluntarily..."

"Oh, shut up and just fuck me!"

"Well, I suppose that covers it."

Slowly I pushed inside, feeling her wetness coat my shaft as I went in as deep as I could. She groaned and arched her hips to meet my initial thrust. I took her ass cheeks in my hands again while I just held myself all the way inside.

"Ahh! Your cock feels so good!"

"I love how tight your pussy is."

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me!"

I withdrew almost all the way, then slowly buried myself. Withdrew, buried, withdrew, buried. A slow, intimate rhythm. She matched me, moving her pelvis even with my hands on her ass, to counter my thrusts and take me deeper. Her breathing was heavy and she made little sounds with each thrust.

"Will you lie on top of me?" she asked.

I withdrew, and she turned to put her head on the pillows, legs spreading as she lay on the mattress. She took her hands and spread them even more, beckoning me to impale her. I moved on top of her, feeling her inner thighs against my outer ones. Once again, she positioned my cock at her entrance, and I sank inside while she held her legs spread. She was so wet. The feeling was fantastic.

We kissed. We rocked together, my dick slowly moving in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled her legs up to lock her ankles above my back. Her arms pulled me close, mashing my chest against her breasts.

"I want to hold you so close! I want our bodies to melt together while you fuck me!" she breathed. I reached down and took her ass cheeks again. I kissed her jawbone, licked behind her ears, felt her breasts and erect nipples against my chest, all the while thrusting in and out of her magnificent pussy. Chests together, I was pivoting at the waist to fuck her.

"I love to fuck you, Diane. I love to feel my cock fucking you, feel how wet your pussy is, feel you moving against me while I go in and out and in and out." I was whispering in her ear.

"I love the way you last. I love that we're fucking for a long time." She said. Me? I was doing multiplication tables. Imagining a baseball game. Thinking about the weather. All while I could feel a massive load of cum building in my balls.

She held me even tighter. Her hips bucked against my thrusts with a little more urgency. I gently breathed in her ear, licked behind it and along its edge. Then I went for it and stuck my tongue deep into her ear.

The effect was immediate. She clamped her legs around me with all her strength as she quivered from an intense orgasm. Like a wild woman she kissed me and couldn't stop. I could feel her juices running down my scrotum as I just stopped for a second with my cock as deep inside her as I could be.

I moved onto my elbows and looked into her eyes, using fingers to move the sweaty hair off her forehead.

"That was incredible!" she said, smiling.

"Thank you, but we're not done. How would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Stay on top of me, but I want to watch your cock."

I pushed up onto straight arms. She tilted her pelvis until we could see my cock buried in her pussy. I moved and the shaft emerged, glistening with wetness. I pushed back in. Withdrew. With her pelvis raised, my cock was almost vertical.

"That's so hot!" she said. We kissed. We watched. My orgasm was no longer on the verge, so I could settle in and just enjoy making love. She started to thrust against me a little. We made love for a long time.

Her pelvic thrusting started to pick up a little speed. Her breathing got heavier, and she resumed the little cries with each thrust.

Looking up at me with those lovely dark brown eyes, she said "I think I need to fuck you hard now." It was her turn to grab my ass cheeks and pull me inside, increasing our rhythm until I was pounding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me hard! Harder!" I did my best to oblige. Her legs were now spread wide, knees straight, as I pummeled her.

I was still on locked elbows. I would soon reach the point of no return. I looked into her eyes.

"Diane, I'm going to cum. Will you cum with me?" She nodded and kept pulling me inside her.

It didn't take long. Nor did I have any control.

"Oh Diane! Here I cum! I'm going to cum inside your pussy!"

"Yes! I'm ready! Give it all to me!"

My cock erupted in a series of spasms as I shot a huge load of cum deep inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down close, trying to melt her body into mine as I gave he my sperm. She kissed my neck and cheeks as she surrendered to another powerful climax. I couldn't stop spasming and kept cumming. My whole body shook.

As we came down, I kissed all over her face, staying close.

"Mmm," she purred. "That was nice. And intense."

"You liked it?"

"I've never fucked anyone your age. You do your generation proud. And I like how it feels that you're trying to make sure I have a good time. Most guys my age just want to hump and shoot their load. You're taking care of me, and that's special."

I smiled. "A nice compliment from a special lady. Us old guys have to worry less about our own performance, and so care more to make sure our partner gets everything she wants. It's a tight fit on this bed, but can you cuddle close and sleep?"

"I think so. Let's try!"

We disengaged, flopped around a little, and then found ourselves spooning on the single bed, my hand on one of her breasts. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

I awoke with my nose buried in sweet-smelling hair, the backside of a lovely young body pressed against me. My hand still held a breast. I caressed it, and the lady awoke.

"That feels good," she said sleepily.

"Then I'll keep doing it," I said softly.

She pressed her rear into my crotch. I responded by starting to get hard.

"Mmm. Are we frisky this morning?"

"Might be. Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"What's your favorite position for having sex?"

"Truly?"

"Truly."

"I love it from behind."

"You do?"

"Yes, but not like this. I want to be on my knees."

"Would you like that right now?"

"Yes, in a minute. First I have to go to the bathroom." She got up and scampered away, nude.

When she came back, I told her it was my turn.

When I came back, she was on the bed on all fours.

"Like this," she said.

I knelt behind her and stroked my cock to full hardness, which didn't take long, given the perfect body that was displayed before me. I moved forward and the tip of my penis touched her. She took her hand and positioned me to enter her. Slowly I sank my cock to the hilt, noticing how wet she was already.

"OH! Your cock feels so good!"

Her pussy felt pretty good, too. I could feel the bottom side of my dick on her G-spot. I started slow thrusting. It was a turn-on to watch my dick enter and leave her. It glistened as she got really wet. I loved feeling her G-spot. We had a nice, gentle rhythm to our lovemaking. After starting out motionless, Diane started to move against my thrusts.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12