SoundsErotica Ch. 01

Story Info
Karra records her first erotic audio and posts on the web.
1.6k words
4.86
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, baby just put the headphones on and enjoy.” Pressing my body against Jason’s was just enough to make us both fall and sink into the soft leather of the couch beside my computer table. I placed the headphones over his ears as my thigh brushed the bulge between his legs.

“What are you doing to me, Karra?”

I pulled the headphone back just enough for him to hear my breathiest voice as I said, “This will make you so hot.” His tension melted as the sound of my voice coursed its steamy path through the spiraling curvature of his ear. “I got this off of the Internet today. Just for you.”

I made the few steps over to the computer and with a click of the mouse started the MP3 player. Immediately my new recording began its intoxicating work inside his brain as he heard the sound of my orgasmic groaning dubbed over one of my piano improvisations.

“Oh this is hot!” The slight curl of a wicked little smile came over his face as he pressed the headphones hard against his ears to catch every nuance of orgasmic sound. “Jeez—I can’t believe this!” The bulge in the crotch of his jeans was growing. He offered no resistance as I unbuttoned the waste band and carefully ease the copper zipper over his intensifying erection.

He was moving in rhythm with the music as I reached inside his loosened jeans and cradled him in my palm. The crotch of his underwear was damp from sweat. His cotton covered testicles made a delightfully soft and meaty mound in my hand. My fingers slid under the edge of his underwear and gently brushed against the glans of his penis. His tummy quickly recoiled as I did. I repeated this several times until I could tell from his breathing that he was really hot. I disengaged and pulled away from him to sit on my heals.

Through lusty eyes he watched as I brought my fingers to my nose and sniffed the musty odor of Jason before inserting them into my mouth to taste his essence. I could feel how wet I was getting as I raised up to unbutton his blue denim work shirt. His chest and rippled abdomen were wonderfully tanned, smooth, and hairless. I let my tongue flick and circle around his hard nipples. His sharpened breathing indicated he liked it.

Jason helped pull my tube top over my head. Cupping my breast in my hand I rubbed our nipples together. It sent the most delicious bolt of energy through my body. I pulled his jeans over his strong thighs and over his knees until they crumpled around his ankles.. I teased him by petting him through the soft cotton of his underwear before removing them to expose him fully.

Cupping him with my right hand I lowered my wet lips and engulfed him as my tongue circled the glans. He was throbbing. I could feel his pulse beating through the soft wetness of my lips as they stretched around him. I opened my mouth wide enough to swallow his length completely. I could feel him sliding along the roof of my mouth and back of my throat as my nose was buried in his coarse pubic hair. He began making short but hard thrusts of his pelvis before his entire body became suddenly very rigid.


With one hand on my breast and one hand inside my pants, I brought myself to orgasm just as Jason’s began to subside. I let my head rest on his belly. The erotic mixture of our juices coated my lips and face causing my cheek and mouth to slide up and down the soft skin of his lower abdomen as my body flexed in the wake of orgasm.

Jason’s body relaxed. He was out of breath as he pulled the headphones away from his head and laid them on the table. His voice was breathy and hoarse as he said, “What a rush. I’m sorry—I couldn’t hold back. That was totally awesome.”

“It really made you hot didn’t it?”

“Oh, man.”

Looking up, I wiped my mouth with my hand and said, “Did you know it was me?”

“Baby, you’re too good. When did you do that?”

“Well, I’ve been recording stuff for awhile now.”

Jason was so relaxed he sounded like he was almost asleep, “Stuff—what stuff?”

“I’ve been making recordings of myself—you know…”

“You mean having sex?”

“Yeah, and so the other day, I thought it might be sort of cool to do an improvisation that went with one of my recordings of me—you know—masturbating.”

“Karra, you are one kinky babe.” Jason looked down at me and smiled slyly.

“You liked it though didn’t you?”

“I loved it.”

“So, you know what I did? I put it on the Internet.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I made a website where people can download it.”

“You mean the song I just heard?”

“Yes. And listen to this Jason. Its been there for 2 days and I’ve already had like five hundred downloads.”

Jason sat up with alerted interest. “You mean there have already been that many people visit your website?”

“That’s right and you wouldn’t believe the messages I’ve been getting today from people that have listened to the song you just heard. They really like it!”

“Now let me get this straight. You’ve got people coming to your website to listen to a recording of you getting off?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty wild isn’t it?”

Jason chuckled slightly as he said, “That is wild. I’ve got to see this.” He pulled up his pants and walked over to the computer. “What’s the address of this website?”

“Just type in soundserotica dot iuma dot com.”

Jason looked over at me as he keyed in the web address. He looked amazed. By the time he turned back to look at the monitor my website had loaded and the artsy hand tinted photograph I had created of my self was displaying. I couldn’t wait to see his reaction. “Well what do you think?’

Jason smiled and appeared to be pleased. “Wow! Is that the picture I took of you?”

“Sure is. Do you like it? I sort of doctored it up so not one could tell its me for sure. Do you think it looks alright?’

“I like it. Its sexy, artsy, it really fits you.” He looked over at me and nodded with approval. “Its really cool, Karra. I’m really surprised that you would do it though.”

“What do you mean? Is it okay?”

“Babe, its great! You’re totally awesome. You’re just—I’ve not seen you be this—uh –open about yourself before. That’s all. I’m just amazed.”

His questions made feel unsure of myself. He must have sensed this because he asked, “Hey, what’s the matter babe?”

“Well its just that I feel like for the first time ever I’ve done something that someone really likes. I want you to like it too.”

“Karra, I love it. I’ve never seen anything like this before. I’m sort of like blown away by it all. But, I really like it.”

“Well its my little secret fetish, I guess. So, do you want to hear my big idea?’

“What’s that?”

“Well, I want to record a bunch of other sex stuff.”

“Yeah, like what?”

“I mean like different kinds of sex. You know, different kinds of people and stuff like that.”

Jason was silent for long enough that I was beginning to thing that he had not heard me. Finally he said, “Do you mean like sex with other people?”

“Well—yeah.”

“Like who?”

“Well, you of course.”

“Oh.”

“See, I thought it would be cool to record several scenarios. And then set each one to music and then put them on the web.

He seemed slightly interested as he said, “That’s pretty wild. You really want to do that?”

“Yeah, why not? We could record you and me having sex. And then, get ready for this, wouldn’t it be wild to record two women having sex?”

“Wait, wait wait! Do you mean you and some other…” Jason looked at me with an excited boy look on his face.

“That’s sort of what I was thinking.”

His hand came dramatically to his forehead as his body flew backward into the chair. “Whoa! That’s too much. I didn’t know you—are you—I mean—would you really do that?”

“I think so.” Although I had given some thought to the recording I had not given that much thought to the idea of having sex with another woman. “I’ve never done it, but it might be kind of cool.”

Jason was looking at me in disbelief. “ I have to tell you. That really makes me horny, Karra.”

“Oh, get a load of this one then. What if we did a recording where it was the two of us and another woman?’

Another boyish grin spread across his face. “Oh, you’re killing me. You’d really do that?”

“Wouldn’t it be cool, Jason? And then we could have all these really sexy songs on the Internet. I just think it would be really neat. Don’t you?”

Jason was no longer present. He was lost in the heady thought of watching me writhe in ecstasy under the tender and skillful touch of another woman’s hand, mouth, and embrace.

I decided that it was best to stop on that positive note and not tell him about my idea of locating the ultimate super stud and recording the sounds I would make while making love to the best hung man in Texas. I thought it might take some time for him to get comfortable with the idea of sharing me with another man. I knew it would take even more time and persuasion to prepare him to share me with another guy at the same time.

After Jason went home, I checked the stats on my website and discovered that another 300 people had downloaded my song. I went to be feeling that for the first time in my life I had accomplished something unique, artistic, and of value.