SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 03

Story Info
The Sex Nazi takes a fall.
5.1k words
4.57
13.8k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Angel Love

When Mark left Vesta's room, early Tuesday morning, he encountered no one as he made his way to his room #952. Slipping his keycard into the lock, he suddenly realized that his room was directly above Miss Mari Maccord's. The realization made him chuckle, especially when he thought back to what she saw he and Vesta doing the night before. He did, wonder, however, what turn of events might occur during the SoundTek meetings that day and for a fleeting moment, he considered skipping the day's seminars, at least till the shock of Mari's revelation subsided.

Around eight o'clock, Mark met Vesta, Neali, and Marilyn in the hotel coffee shop for a quick sweet roll and some Hazel Nut Java. Vesta filled N and M in on the special encounter the old Iceberg had when she opened the door connecting their rooms. In response, the girls laughed so hard they cried. Unfortunately, both had to straiten up makeup before they attended the first session of the day.

The first SoundTek seminar assembled at nine o'clock for a brief meeting with software engineers then the group broke into teams of ten or twelve people so each engineer could demonstrate their developments, while those present actually used the SoundTek equipment. The demos were fantastic as one would expect them to be, not to mention the fact that there was plenty of time for Q and A.

"Software programmers know the ins and outs of the filtering system much better than marketing reps!" Mark told Neali and Vesta. "But one thing programmers can't determine is which sounds to actually remove."

That entire morning was devoted to demonstrations from SoundTek in hopes that companies would compare their new version with that of the competitors. Amazingly, Miss Mari Maccord popped into the various team demonstrations just to smile and see how each session progressed.

Obviously, the intended worked, especially with the male inhabitants for Mari was indeed, an attractive woman. And, since she wasn't faced with direct questions she knew nothing about, she was able to hold her composure at the highest level.

But when Maccord entered the room where Vesta and Mark were using the demo equipment, she thought she saw her opportunity to put the young couple in their places, once and for all. Neither Mark nor Vesta were aware of her presence behind them. The demo leader acknowledged Mari with a head nod but didn't miss a beat in his presentation. Mari Maccord only briefly smiled at him then turned to talk to her assistant Bill. A moment later, Bill left the room not to return until the seminar had finished.

Wearing headphones specifically designed to shut out background noises, each team member sat anxiously awaiting the final computer audio demonstration. Staring into their monitors kept them all busy, except for the Presentation leader, a man named Gary. He thought Mari's lingering presence a little odd but decided she, too, wanted to be a part of the action in some unique way. How, he didn't know but assumed she'd eventually let him know.

By way of microphone, Gary informed the team that they would be listening to a music track, Beethoven's Symphony #5 while various background noises would be interjected into the mix. The first time, the noises would be obvious because the filtering software would allow them. One would be a car horn; one a woman's terrified scream, another some children laughing, and another sound of a carpenter hammering nails.

On the second time through, the software was used to filter out these sounds during the three minute clip of Beethoven. Needless to say, the filtering capabilities were incredibly magnificent. Even Mark and Vesta, who doubted the quality of the newest version, were very much impressed. Then Gary decided he'd try a third demo using just a microphone. The classical piece played for almost a minute before he said various words to create the unwanted background noises.

At first, he merely counted to ten then spoke several words and phrases including a quote from SoundTek's most recent sales brochure. Each team member could see the words spoken as they were printed out on the computer screens yet amazingly, none heard the background noises. Then Gary caught Mari's motioning gestures to hand her the microphone.

Midst the fourth time through the Beethoven clip, she said boldly, "I saw what you did! I know who you are!"

Just then the man on Vesta's left for some unknown reason went into a coughing fit. He jumped upward to attempt to protect the team members from his hacking but when he did, his headphones went flying and his chair on wheels jettisoned back striking Vicky Virginity Maccord in the mid section. In shock, she dropped her microphone and fell backwards, landing on her butt. So sudden was her fall that she hit, fell on her back, and her legs flew into the air in a flailing V like shape.

It was then that the rest of the team turned around to see what had happened. Hoots and hollers, guffawing and knee slapping filled the air yet amazingly, SoundTek's version nine effectively filtered out the background noise. Headphones came off, including Gary's.

Mark and Vesta could hardly contain themselves as they stood and looked directly into the stunned face of Miss Mari Maccord, their arch rival.

And though all happened in a split second, each team member caught the shot of Mari's womanly triangle centered between her well parted, and flailing legs. Then in an attempt to help the self righteous bag in her time of embarrassment, Vesta and Mark moved toward her to extend their hands.

When Maccord realized who was trying to help, her face quickly changed from stunned and embarrassed to furrowed brows and pursed lips. Bill, her assistant stepped in to divert Mark and Vesta and as he lifted her to her feet, he accidentally grabbed her butt to steady her. Shocked, Maccord swung wildly and slapped him in the face. This brought more laughter from the team.

When Mari looked at Vesta and Mark, she heard Vesta say, "My goodness Ms Maccord! You seem to be falling a lot lately!"

Mark roared in laughter as varying shades of pinks and reds boiled upward from Mari's neck to her face. She really looked like she was going to pop so Bill put his arm around her and escorted her out of the seminar to take her back to her room. The man who had the coughing fit apologized for causing such a commotion and Gary, wiping his eyes, attempted to complete the demonstration. He, needless to say, had little effectiveness after Maccord's faux pas. .

At lunch, Neali and Marilyn joined Vesta and Mark for light salads in the garden room. Mark attempted to recount what had occurred in their particular demonstration leading the four to erupt in tear jerking laughter. But after several minutes of hilarity, Neali managed to drift into a more contemplative mood.

"Ya know guys, you'd better be careful from here on!"

"What do you mean?" Mark inquired.

"Well, now that Maccord has been thoroughly embarrassed, she's liable to turn on you!" Neali said, "And when she does, watch out!"

Laughing at Neali's warning, Mark said, "Gee, I wonder if Mari has ever had a man love her?"

"Me too!" Marilyn and Vesta said in unison.

Neali wondered as well but none of them knew what to do about it. When Marilyn and Neali excused themselves, they told the two that they were skipping out on the afternoon sessions to do a sight seeing tour of the city. They would start by seeing the Alamo, the famed missions on Mission Road, the River Walk, and complete their day with dinner at a popular steakhouse in the north side. Vesta and Mark attended the afternoon sessions continuing to experience SoundTek's special computer equipment for home users.

Bill sat with Mari all afternoon as he tried to console her over her embarrassing faux pas. It was indeed her fault but he somehow felt sorry for her and wanted to assist her by being supportive. She did appreciate his efforts yet somehow wished she'd won the little battle of putting the two young reprobates in their place. Eventually, all was set aside as Bill treated Mari to a special meal at a river walk restaurant named The Wine Cellar. In time, Maccord's woes were drowned in good wine, lively music, and some extra special TLC from Bill.

That evening, Mark and his lover walked hand in hand along the river walk. The romance of the city lights, the sounds of Flamenco music, the Mariachis playing their guitars and singing songs of love set the mood for stimulating conversation between two lovers whose destinies had mysteriously collided at what Mark mistakenly thought was nothing more than a dumb software convention. They continued their walk and talk till they arrived back at the hotel around seven. When they entered the elevator, they found themselves alone.

Vesta was indeed curious as to what might come next, possibly romance she hoped but maybe not. Mark didn't' say a word but when he pressed the button for the fifteenth floor, her eyebrows raised in some surprise. Since she had no idea of what he might be thinking, she just stayed quiet, close to his side, and ready for whatever might happen. To intensify the surprise, she closed her eyes.

"Ding, ding, ding!" sounded the bell as they reached the top floor.

Mark escorted his babe out to step into a large open room which at the time was uninhabited. When Vesta opened her eyes, she gasped as she looked out over the cityscape of the San Antonio night. Through a gigantic picture window, she viewed the traffic below, the bright lights scaling the city buildings beyond, and the Tower of the Americas in the distance. Breath taking was not even an adequate way to describe the romantic aura of her eye gate's awe.

"Welcome to the observation deck, my dear!" Mark said as he led her around to view different sides of the city.

"Oh baby doll! This is so beautiful, so wonderful, and so thoughtful of you to bring me here!"

Lazily, they walked and talked as they wondered completely around the perimeter of the glassed in deck. At one point, however, they came to a partition of thickly meshed potted plants, probably Ficus trees or so Vesta supposed. The partition provided a small rendezvous along the glass wall that two people could easily hide behind if they wanted to. And of course, Mark led her there, making Vesta giggle in curiosity.

"And will you steal a kiss here?" She asked softly.

Again, he said nothing but took her into his arms and held her close to feel her warmth and womanly charms. A few minutes later, they heard the sound of the elevator door opening again while somebody entered the observation floor. Both heard the sound but neither broke the kiss, figuring their hiding place was safe from any would be intruders. And as their tongues probed playfully, a presence walked straight to the window some thirty feet away.

The female spirit looked about her to see if she was alone. She so desperately needed to relax after what she deemed to be her worst day ever with SoundTek Systems Inc. And when she knew she was alone, she closed her eyes and did her best to let the tension drain from her stiff muscles and worn out psyche.

"Oh, that feels so good," she whispered as she felt her shoulders relax. "When I get home, I'm going on a long vacation, maybe a cruise."

Then taking in a deep breath, she exhaled to experience the aura of San Antonio's city lights.

"Maybe Bill and I could skip a seminar or two and see the sites," she whispered, "He is so kind, so gentle, and so enjoyable."

For some time, she watched and pondered the city life below. She wondered who rode in each car and how many passengers each auto sported. She wondered who might be looking her way from a busy office in the tall buildings nearby. And with her eyes closing again, she thought she heard a faint sound nearby like a rustling of leaves.

"Don't worry, Mari!" she thought. "You're all alone and safe from those sex fiends!"

But as she attempted to drift into a relaxed state, somewhere close to actually falling asleep, Mark and Vesta continued to gently kiss in the hideaway nearby. Vesta's arms were wrapped lovingly around her man's neck with her full, round breasts pressed purposefully into his broad chest. Their lips mashed softly, tongues still playing, as he slid his hands down to fondle her luscious, round bottom.

In Mari's silent world of nirvana, she emptied her mind of all that day's cares but her solitary existence was soon interrupted by a soft moan, one that she recognized as sensual in nature. She knew that the fourteenth floor below her comprised the bridal suites so she felt she understood why she'd heard the moan of desire.

"Oh baby," the sensual moan of a woman gently interrupted Mari's peaceful calm.

Even Mari smiled at what she heard for it was true love between a man and a woman. Not wanting to be a partaker in what she knew would come next, Mari decided she'd heard enough and left to walk back to the elevator. When she stepped inside, she turned, pushed the eighth floor button, and watched the doors close.

About six inches before they did, a low moan that extended into an orgasmic scream rang out filling Mari's ears. Her face flushed red, her body stiffened in defiance, and her lips pursed tightly. By the time she had reached her floor, however, she relaxed because she recognized once again that those sounds were right, pure, and obviously shared between a husband and his new wife.

"At least that orgasm wasn't from those can't get enough perverts!" she said in disgust. "But I do need to trap them in their own game."

Mari left the elevator and went to her room to get to bed early in hopes that she might get a long night's sleep. The next day would indeed be a busy one of sales talk to various company reps. A good night's sleep was exactly what she needed, in fact she took a hot bath to prepare herself for it. As Maccord attempted to relax in her soapy, hot bath, she calculated what she would do to expose the young sex fiends for all they were worth.

"I'll be damned if I lose this battle. They won't get away with it again!" Mari muttered then a stroke of SoundTek genius hit her. "Hmmm, I'll get Angel in on this project. She's one of the best engineers SoundTek has! She'll know exactly how to record their filthy sex acts and then I'll discreetly use them for background noises at the big seminar on Thursday night!"

When she finished relaxing and plotting, she drained the tub, dried off, and put on one of her old fashioned night gowns. Maccord only had the kind that left absolutely everything to the imagination. It was more like looking at a woman in an old sheet. Climbing into bed, she made her call.

"Hello! Is this Angel?" Mari said cheerfully, "This is Miss Mari Maccord! I need your help if possible. I'd like you to setup some recording equipment in mine and the adjoining room for a demo!"

"No problem, Miss Maccord! But may I ask why?" Angel said. "Don't we have all the demos we need?"

"Not exactly!" Mari said in her sly tone. "Let's just say that this is an infiltration of a Den of Iniquity."

After the two hung up their phones, Angel pondered the Old Iceberg's final phrase. Sex hadn't been on her mind in particular but the suggestive words of even a frigid woman made her warm with desire. What Mari didn't know was that Angel had also just climbed out of a steaming hot bath and was lazily cooling off on her bed. Her long, shapely legs had just been parted when Mari called. Now, the thoughts that ran wild in her seductive mind left her tingling with sensual desires to bring herself off to a thrilling orgasm.

"Mmmm, I'd like to be in the middle of that Den of Iniquity!" Angel said as she began to touch her firm, C-cup breasts.

The cool air that had formerly relaxed her now seemed to caress her warm body. Her pert, pink nipples stood at attention, waiting anxiously for the flick of a manicured fingernail. But she made them wait; causing her own desires to build. Cocking her already spread legs up near her chest, she ran her fingertips all over their length. Tingling sensations stimulated her to low moans of pleasure.

Secretly, she longed for a lover to caress her, stimulate her, kiss her, and lick her softly. This made her feel so desirable, especially when she thought of giving herself over to her lover's whims. When her touching and caressing had built her passions, she put her legs back down on the bed. With her left-hand, she began to gently flick her nail over the hard nipple crown on her right breast.

Angel moaned in wanton delight as a tingling sensation traveled downward making her pussy spasm in response. Continuing her stimulation, her right-hand soon found its way to her patch of neatly trimmed pubic fir. There, it playfully frolicked in her forest.

By then, she had changed her nipple stimulation to an alternating between circling the nub and light pinches. With her right hand, she slid two fingers on either side of her swelling clit. And as she did, her heels involuntarily dug into the mattress as she cried out in pleasure.

"Oooooooh lover!" she moaned. "Suck my clit, honey!"

Angel continued to lead her desires to heightened levels as she experienced her fantasy lover's nibbling lips wrapped hungrily around her clit. Her firm, round butt undulated beneath her as she felt the passions rise. Her breathing increased then her pleading and begging to cum filled the room with such volume that the entire tenth floor must have heard. Then, when her wanton desires pushed her to the edge, she let out a groan that quickly changed to a shrill, orgasmic cry.

"O-O-O-O-Aieaieieaeieiiaeiaeiaeiiaieaeaeiieiaeaaeeie!"

Then Angel collapsed on the bed and sighed in the joy of spent release. The essence of her womanly perfume lingered sensuously in the air. And slowly, she found herself coming back to the reality she knew before Mari had called her and left her pondering those suggestive words. Now, in a final move to remember her tingling pleasures, she pushed her index finger into her creamy sex to coat it so she could lick it. When clean, the lovely, spent Angel slid under the covers for a good night's sleep.

Back in the observation rendezvous, Mark gently pulled two fingers out of Vesta's drenched box. He licked them clean then pushed them in again to coat them fully with her post orgasmic juices. She smiled and encouraged him to continue until he was satisfied; all the while hoping he'd drop to his knees and gently suck her clit. After he did and she came two more times, he told her to get on her hands and knees. Only her ass and pussy now faced him as she stared out over the old historic city. In seconds, he'd dropped his pants to his knees, positioned himself behind her, and posed his stiff rod up to her cuntal entrance.

Ever so slowly he entered her, inch by inch filling her canal. He commanded her to enjoy the pleasure in silence, not even to make a sound when she came. So silently she obeyed as he began to pump his shaft in and out of her ready for anything pussy. He shuttered as his long, hard rod lost itself again and again inside her willing and hungry lips. In and out and in and out he pushed slowly till he saw the faint light on her hair move as she threw her head back to silently moan in climax. Her pussy clamped hard and spasmed over and over on his dick. In response, his poll throbbed in a building frenzy to prepare to shoot his hot load.

A few more strokes as she came freely off her high, and then he rammed his cock forward to completely fill her to the full. Grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto the full length of his shaft, Mark shot his steaming hot load deep into her still spasming pussy. Neither made a sound but thoroughly enjoyed their fulfillment to the extent that even after she felt Mark's rod drain of its potency, Vesta still held him gripped tightly inside.

12