SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several more minutes, he stayed buried all the while enjoying her charms, especially the roundness of her gorgeous ass as it lie helpless against him. And even after he pulled it from her, he lifted her to hold her close so that her hot, round ass pressed firmly back against him. Vesta hadn't suspected that Mark might have been an ass lover. She knew he was enthralled with her breasts, her legs, and her hairy pussy. Before she pulled her panties and slacks back up, he bent to kiss each cheek, lovingly, and suggestively.

"Does he want my ass?" she pondered. "I'll let him make the first move if he does!"

When he walked his now fucked babe to her room, he slid his hand down onto one of her ass cheeks. Turning to face him she said nothing but knew by the look in his eyes that he wanted more and that what he desired was her most intimate of holes.

"I know its late Vesta but I need you again," Mark said in a lusty tone.

"And what may I...?" she said but was interrupted by his tongue as he drove it deep into her mouth.

Then pulling it from her, he said, "You have the sexiest ass in the entire universe, Vesta! I crave it, I need it, and I'm gonna take it before I go to bed tonight."

Immediately, she felt the tinkling sensations she always felt when a man took charge. Her breathing deepened in response. Involuntarily, she began to move her ass from side to side. It stimulated him further as she did and as the door opened; she told him she'd have to get prepared, first.

"Do it babe and hurry," he said in a deep commanding tone.

Still tingling in anticipation, she said, "Yes, Sir!" and then she turned right into her bathroom and closed the door.

Mark wasted no time in removing his clothes for his anal action lover. When he was nude, he stroked his rod to full length, all the while imagining what he'd feel as he pumped his shaft deep into her tight, greased butt. It had truly been years for him since he'd done anal so the opportunity to do it again with the woman he loved caused him to rage in lustful anticipation.

When Vesta came out of the bathroom, he looked intently into the eyes of this wanton specimen of womanhood, a lady whose ass was possibly shy, possibly ready for anything.

But Vesta was no stranger to anal sex; in fact her former husband did her that way several times per month. She was, however, out of practice, since she also hadn't done it for a while. As she walked over to Mark watching him stroke his long rod, she felt a tinge of fear wondering if she'd be able to handle all of his length.

Saying nothing, Mark took her into his arms, kissed her, fondled her breast mounds, and then slid his hands downward to squeeze her perfect round cheeks.

His actions sent waves of hot desire through his already well fucked babe. He knew he needed to show her he was in command of this act so he turned her to the side, gave her a slap on her butt, and then fondled it gently to soothe her now pink ass cheeks.

"Bend over the bed and show me your ass," he demanded.

As she did, she continued to feel the stimulating pleasures of hearing him take control. Mark gently fondled her cheeks in circular paths, making her wonder what he might do to her next.

"Will he slide his fingers in my crack?" she wondered. "Will he spread my cheeks and finger fuck my ass? Will he spank me again?"

Round and round he caressed her ass cheeks till he lulled her into neutral then he gave her three more love slaps on her sexy, mature ass. Immediately, she felt the slight sting of his spanking and let out some low moans to send her approval. Then Mark stood behind her and bent over to lick her cheeks, making sure to slide his tongue in and out of her crack. The sensations she experienced were magnificent. Alternating between cheek kisses, crack licks, cheek spreading, and blowing his warm breath directly on her anal pucker practically sent her to a raging build up of wanton lust.

Then Mark stood and commanded her to take a doggy style position in the center of the bed. Obediently, Vesta knew exactly what to do so she positioned herself, lowered her arms to rest on her shoulders, and hiked her booty high in the air. Mark split open her hot, sexy butt and posed the head of his cock to her greased, waiting pucker.

Involuntarily, she moaned and begged loudly, "Oh baby! Stick it in my ass!" but Mark only waited making her beg all the more for his rod.

"When I'm ready!" he said in an angry tone.

"Oh yeah, baby doll! Do my ass when you desire!" she groaned loudly. "I need you so badly so do my ass good!"

Then without warning, Mark pressed the head of his dick just inside her muscle. She gasped and moaned at the sharp pain she felt but then relaxed knowing his piston had now entered her. Slowly, inch by inch, spasm by spasm, he pushed his length deep into her anal tunnel. He watched as it disappeared inside and he felt the incredible tightness of her intimate hole as her ass gripped and spasmed.

"Oh, baby doll! All the way in my ass." She pleaded and whimpered. "Want all of it baby in my tight, greased hole."

Minutes later he moaned loudly as he felt her split cheeks press against his belly. Every inch of rod was now buried inside so Mark waited to give her time to get used to his invading presence. Vesta called out several phrases of lust, sparing no volume levels as she did. For what seemed like five minutes or so, she pleaded with him to start pulling it out and pushing it in again.

Mark waited, being the experienced ass fucker that he supposed himself to be.

"Oh please, Ass Master!" she moaned in lustful tones. "Please ream me good!"

When he, the Ass Master, was satisfied that she really wanted it, he slowly pulled his hard cock out till his head caught at the edge just inside of her sphincter. Then he again pushed himself deep inside her anal cavern only to hear her moan much louder than before.

Anal actions continued till she could actually take him reaming her greased butt with a moderate tempo. Midst her moans, groans, and pleading phrases, he made the pace increase to bring him to a build up of a wanton desire to fill her ass with his creamy load.

While he fucked her between her cheeks, the fingers on her left hand pinched the nipple bud on her big, right tit. But with her right hand, she reached underneath to stimulate her clit. As she touched it the first time, she let out a scream of delight over the sensations that spread throughout her body.

"Oh baby doll, please fuck my ass deeper! Harder! Please baby!" she begged.

And then the mixture of anal stimulation and clitoral prodding brought her to the place of no return. Her body jerked like she was going into convulsions. Her pussy spasmed with tingling thrills. Her clit swelled while she pinched its erection. Her moans sounded like she was totally out of control and her ass clamped Mark's shaft like it would bite it off his frame.

At her wild orgasmic splendor, he felt his balls tighten as sperm blasted deep inside her wanton, hungry hole. When he pushed it to the hilt, she moaned deeply again like she was having an orgasm on top of her already raging orgasm. Mark grunted so loud that he knew the inhabitants of the eighth floor surely were listening. His hard piston like strokes rammed deep sending what seemed like a gallon of hot cum into his lover's spasming butt.

And when she could cum no more, he lovingly pulled his flaccid rod from her most intimate dwelling. When out, he reached down to grab her cheeks on either side, then pressed them together to allow her hole to close fully. As he did, his breathing subsided and so did hers. She rolled to the side and onto her back, her chest still pounding from the anal action she'd just received. Then Mark fell onto her and kissed her while he proceeded to catch his breath.

"Oh baby, that was really hot!" he said. "Your ass is so fine!"

"Its all yours baby doll!" she said in spent pleasure. "I'm your anal babe, lover!" she whispered into his ear.

Then the two fell asleep and awoke around nine. Mutually, they showered, cleaned each other, and dried each other off. Since both were completely spent, Mark dressed and went back to his room to send his report to his boss. Vesta, on the other hand, climbed into bed naked and pondered the intense sex they'd just had. She would never allow a man to do anal to her except, of course, the man she loved.

And with her thoughts of fulfillment, she drifted off to sleep till her wake-up call the next morning. When it finally came, she awoke well rested. Then she started a hot bubble bath since she was a little sore from the previous night's anal action. As the water soothed her body, she found herself thinking only of Mark, their love, and their future. Little did she realize, however, how that future might be challenged.

Watch for the continuing saga....It only gets better...

12