South American Sex Slut

Story Info
In South America we do things differently.
3k words
3.86
76.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola. In South America we do things differently. We are bred to be hot sensual people and family is all-important to us. We love to fuck and most of us can't get enough. It is the weather and something in the air and the food, maybe. In fact, I can't ever remember having a dry pussy.

My name is Marguerite. I am from a small South American mountain village that is dominated mostly by women. I am a petite darkskinned beauty like mi hermanas y madre. We are always seeking men to marry. Our pussies throb for cock and our hearts for amor and attention. But almost all the eligible men are taken. According to a government census there are almost 10 women to every one man here. For some reason my people birth mostly chicas. And the men tend to die early for some reason. So, as I said, family is all-important in our culture.

We are admittedly desperate for cock but we are not stupid. We screen any potential beaus for compatibility to our family structures. In mi familia anytime we date a guy he must get la familia's approval. That means he must pass the sex test. If any one of us don't enjoy fucking him then none of us can date him. But for the guys who pass the test the relationships tend to either burn out quickly, due to sheer exhaustion or last forever, because when a guy fucks the whole family he tends to never leave for other women.

Every now and then an outsider passes through. Sometimes a gringo. Usually it's college-age youth on a backpacking trip. We do our best to seduce them to stay, especially if they show to have positive potential for our village, not just as sex partners and breeders but as business people, teachers or other valuable community contributors.

Recently, I returned home from University in America with my new fiance, Richard. But I was a bit worried. I love him madly. His cock was the best I could imagine. He was very kinky and willing to be sexually explorative. He was loyal and sensitive to my needs and desires as well as willing to be monogamous and give me babies. If we married in America I could get a permanent green card but I wanted my family to meet him first.

Let me say that my lover is a nerd. A tall skinny guy with glasses who loves science and philosophy and art. And porn! -- just like me, except I'm not tall or skinny. I'm plump with big tits and nipples, a slightly rounded belly and a fat panoche which I wiggle when I walk. But I have an hourglass figure that, in a tiny string bikini, shows lots of my hairy camel-toe. We met as study partners in a Chemistry lab class. When I realized how truly smart and nice he was, although he was very shy, I began to show him my sexy body. I teased the shit out of him with my flirty eyes, pouty lips, breathy laughs and sexy accent! I was determined to become his dream cum true.

One day, at lunch, we began to discuss sex and I told him about my family. At first he was dumbfounded to hear about our ways. He spoke of his family and how he never had a father and his mother was overprotective to the point of being sexually liberal with him. Then he fell quiet. He began to slowly touch me and I responded with smiles and coos. When he boldly and suddenly pulled out his cock I attacked it with my mouth. I was so hungry for cock! And he was hungry to fuck! Yet we had not even kissed yet.

It turned out that Richard only looked like a nerd on the outside. He is a closet freak! He treated me like a science experiment. He used my body in ways even I never dreamed of. I became so sexually obsessed and desirous of orgasmic pleasure that I began seeking out other partners. Females only, though. I was already in love with my man. I brought him in on my lezzie sex sessions as a voyeur as I liked to fuck while he watched. I played with my titties, pussy, and asshole constantly in his presence. I couldn't help myself. And the experience of having his warm and slightly salty cum on my lips was my dream cum true.

I was so happy to finally offer a man my tight dirty asshole. It was a love test. If he loves the smell and taste of my anus then he truly loves me. Oh, yes . . . Richard showed me that he does and nothing was too dirty for him where it involved me. Without a doubt I knew all the women in my family would feel about him as I did and he could handle the task of sexually satisfying all five of us.

When we arrived at la casa familia the excitement of everyone was palpable. I was only one of a handful of muchachas to have been fortunate to be educated outside of my country. And being in a good American college was a real coup for mi familia and me. But when I showed up with my cute and nerdy fiance there was extra jubilation. Outsiders are particularly welcome because we hope their genetics can help bring about a resurgence in male births once again. Richard is such a classy gentleman. He is genuine and well-behaved. Perfect qualities for a husband and a father.

Believe it or not, I am a shy girl. That's why I was home studying instead of searching for a fuck like most of the other chicas. But I masturbated often. Especially when I received my first laptop computer with free satellite internet access as a national scholastic prize and quickly discovered free porn! Soon I couldn't stop jacking myself off. My sisters heard my moans and discovered what I was doing and they began joining in on the fun. It empowered us when we saw women satisfying each other so well in lesbian videos. And we began to experiment with each other more and more. Mi mami discovered us. After she got over the intial shock she too joined in. Then she told her friends and we soon had computer porn parties in la casa for the single women in the town to watch and participate at their leisure. We became very popular in our village. Porn turned out to be a public service for us poor horny mujeres to meet the relatively few sexy guys in town. Even married families began to join us, for those families whose women didn't mind sharing their men.

When I introduced Richard to my family I made sure I did so right after I sucked his cock and had it nice and swollen in my hand. Mi madre and three sisters dressed up very sexy and greeted him warmly with wide open mouths and outstretched tongues. He took each one into his mouth and sucked it gently. Then my mother bent over and offered him her cleavage. I guided Richard's cock between her juglike orbs and worked it back and forth as mom smiled gratefully. My sisters gathered round for a better view, becoming warmed-up sexually as well.

Mami veritably drooled at the size of Richard's cock. Perhaps I failed to mention that Richard is a black male from a former southern American slave clan that was bred to be cocksmen for breeding purposes. Sad but true. I measured Richard's cock at a full 12.5 centimeters (9.5 inches) one evening during one of our many fuck sessions. He trims his pubic hair so his cock seems monstrous! And it is. Mi mami thought so. And so did each of my sisters. Richard was smart . . . and prepared. He brought a variety of sex toys and used them in many different ways on us. He did things to mi madre y hermanas that went beyond their carnal dreams. The moans and screams that rang throughout la noche testified to his manly prowess. That first family introduction lasted around 16 hours! About 10 hours later, after we all awakened from our exhausted passions, it was declared that Richard was accepted into la familia! Joy!

We celebrated by leisurely taking turns sucking Richard's cock all day long as we fixed and fed him a special traditional celebratory meal with wine. He came in each of our mouths several times that day and we loved the taste of his thick and creamy black American cum. We licked his nipples and cradled his balls. I spent time licking his asshole because that is my special place and I love it. Afterward he d.p.ed me with a couple of long and large dildos. They all oohed and aahed as they watched me take them both in. The pleasure on my face was undeniable and I came hard in my pussy and ass in front of them all. I dreamed of Richard's cum coating the walls of my pussy and I kept wanting more and more of my man's cock sliding around inside me.

The wedding was a week later. The ceremony was beautiful. Something I will never forget or the entire town will never forget either. But that is another dirty story for another dirty time . . .

Before we left to return to school Richard and I made assessments as to what was greatly needed in my town that we could help facilitate. Then we guided our studies to those ends. It was a complete turnabout for Richard, who changed his major from Chemistry to Internet Entrepreneurship. He studied business and economic trends. I became an educator. Three years later, upon our graduation we returned permanently to my village. By that time I had taught Richard much of our language and he spoke rather fluently. This thrilled the townsfolk very much. We came back with a business plan to bolster the town's economy as well as our own. As I worked as a teacher Richard would hire himself out as a business consultant specializing in internet entrepreneurship and innovative business strategies.

He began with the artisans, showing them how to sell their handcrafted goods through Ebay. He charged no one anything for his services. But when he set up the Paypal accounts he made certain a small percentage of each sell would be diverted to his private account. This was contractually agreed upon so nothing was underhanded. He advised on creating websites and buzz around the world for our specialized products. This success led to the advent of computer-enhanced teaching in our schools. The growing business community invested in our schools and students and gave them access to world knowledge they never had before. One computer with a projector could teach an entire class.

That became my world. I was hired and later promoted as I gained more prominence for the gains I helped introduce to our town's educational system. We believe computers and the internet is changing our society for the better. It became a goal for every citizen to have computer access. Richard felt the best way to contribute and benefit from that would be to woo a computer manufacturing factory to our town. Many American companies outsource their work. Why not put ourselves on their radar? In time that worked well for us. Two companies built plants in the outskirts of our town and employ many of our citizens. Our quality of life continues to improve and more men are hearing about our town and coming to visit. Or maybe I should say they visit to cum . . .

Richard works mostly from the family home and is thus able to keep our family sexually sated most days. He and I always fuck before and after my job. That's important to us. We need time together as man and wife and lovers and friends. The family knows that and gives us space to fuck hard and nasty . . .

"I love to fuck! I love to fuck! Ay, Papi! I love to fuck, ah, mi Dios!!" I scream out over and over as Richard rams hard into my slimy wet hole, sending juice flying. My nipples are jutting out like truncated antenna as my tits shake with every frantic thrust of cock. My female wound was being pierced and stabbed repeatedly by the large blunt instrument that is my man's cock. I pray for sweet release from this undeniably forceful tension in my soul and body even as I ache for another powerful thrusting lance into my meat chamber. My legs flay involuntarily as I moan in heat and passion and arch my back in anticipation of the cum that is to come. I grab him and pull him into me after giving him a deep wet kiss that left drool running down my face. He licks it off and slams as hard as he can into my throbbing cunt. God, how I love to fuck! Nothing feels better than to feel mi culo get stretched and massaged on the inside by my man's swelled penis!

Because of the level of our success and the enjoyment we derive from being of service to others Richard and I have decided to forego the bearing of children until a future date. We are not in a rush. I want my career to flourish unabated until it reaches a plateau. Then I will gladly swell my belly with progeny.

That is why my asshole craves Richard's loving attentions. I like leaning against a tree on a warm breezy day as Richard kneels behind me, lifts my skirt, and licks the puckered anus that lies buried between the round brown mounds of my buttocks. I finger through the coarse pubic hair to my puffy clit and, with eyes closed and my mind far away, I fall into a reverie of emotion and need. I easily cum and then he sucks out the juice I made for him. By that time he's ready to fuck deep in my tight, wet, but softly flexible anal passage and proceeds to do so with my blessings. I always grunt when he enters my ass, as his giant dickhead pops through my sphincter. But it feels so good that a little discomfort doesn't matter to me. And then as he slowly pushes into me I feel the tension of my womanly flesh yielding to his mighty cock. I submit willingly to his desires and relax my rectum, allowing it to send juice into my shithole. As I coat my husband's cock with a film of sweet bile he squeezes my bulbous tits and makes them pop between his long agile fingers.

I hang onto the tree trunk and begin to buck back against him, eventually taking the full length of his meat into me. I gasp in amazement as my heart races. Everytime we fuck it always feels like this! The sinews of my hot flesh strain to accommodate and contain the thick growth jutting from his groin -- an invading heat-seeking missile searching to explode inside me! My ass wiggles to signal my accommodation to his desires. I feel his strongly-veined cock slide against every inch of my hole. I begin to go into a trance of deep lust. My mind is awhirl and I am helpless to the feeling of falling -- of being fully penetrated by the man I love outside in a schoolyard. There was nothing I could do but moan loudly until I eventually came once . . . twice . . . thrice . . . afterward to return to my teaching duties.

One of the pioneering efforts Richard and I have instituted is Sex Education for high schoolers. We hold workshops and speak to youth about the realities of sex and love and then we demonstrate todo in detail. We tell them how to love and woo and show them how to suck and fuck properly. I train the boys in cunninlingus and Richard trains the girls in fellatio. We do it side by side in the classroom as the children stand in line waiting their turns to suck dick or eat pussy (or both). These classes are always chaperoned by parents or other adults.

One of our male students identified as bisexual and was interested in sucking cock as well so Richard allowed him to do so and treated him as another student eager to learn. It fascinated me to watch my husband engage in homosexuality and I loved him all the more for it. He's a truly wonderful and loving person! At the end the class watches us fuck hard until we cum. Richard sprays his seed either into my mouth, across my face or onto my belly. That is a simple birth delaying technique called the withdrawal method. I hear many of the children now follow that procedure so they can concentrate more on school. And many children want to go to college in America to get a smart American with an enormous cock!

We are so proud!

I want to happily announce that mi madre is now pregnant with mi esposo's bambino! I'm so happy! We all are. Eventually mi casa will be filled with wonderful ninos! And our lives will be complete. As a favor to Mami, because of her pregnancy, we allow Richard to spend much of his time sinking his fat cock into her wet pussy while she rubs her clit until she cums and cums and cums. We didn't realize she develops an enormous dick fetish during pregnancy. We never knew. We expected a change in cravings for comida and the like, but, wow! Her truly nasty slut side has really let loose as her belly grows. She says feeling a baby growing inside her makes her horny for intense fucking and assplay. It's irresistable and she can't control herself, especially with Richard's cock so easily available to satisfy that burning itch. She tried dildos but she says only real cock shooting real cum into her can truly satiate her. She makes up for taking our Richard by sucking our greedy and needy cunts as we watch them fuck. Richard follows suit. He has a long tongue and loves to eat culos.

We're a happy familia. And a horny one too.

CIAO