South Bound Train

Story Info
A cuckold type situation.
934 words
2.77
67.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This train seems rather empty to me but I suppose not many these days choose to travel across country via railroad. Though these are rather nice cars they seem to be a little generic almost as someone had wanted it to appear very upscale to those whom had never seen upscale before. Just as I am thinking all of this my wife turns to me and suggests we should head to the next car down to eat. I explain to her that I had a rather large lunch and the gentle swaying of the train is causing me to become very tired. She asks if I would mind if she were accompanied to dinner by a friend of ours Adam. (More of a friend of hers rather than mine.) Of course I am not in the least concerned.

I replied with "Sure, go ahead and enjoy yourself."

She had a subtle smile on her face as I spoke those words. I had thought I had been noticing strange glances through out the day shared between them but I had decided it was just in my head but as they left together I again noticed only what could only be perceived as a yearning lustful look directed very intently at him. This look she shot him suddenly broke any drowsy feeling I had felt before but as a test I chose to play as if I were sleeping now to see if he or she would say anything out of line. With my eyes barely cracked I saw him lean in and whisper something into her ear. Was this because he was being polite and didn't want to rouse me from my slumber or was it him knowing now was the time to take advantage of what he had probably been masturbating to for months. I was almost horrified as I laid there silently watching her grasp his arm and be led out of the room. As they left I knew I would follow them but why was I sitting back and letting things play out?

This excitement and arousal ran through my body as I approached the dinner car. My knuckles tightened in my fists as I approached the dinner car. The floor beneath the carpet seem to creek louder and louder as I made my way down the long hallway that's connects the cars.

I came close to the door hearing what I thought were muffled sounds of passion and I thought no way; No one works this fast. But sure enough I knew my wife's distinctive sounds as my ear listened through the thin fiber door. I stayed there for a minute listening to him pounding away at her. She must have had her mouth covered because I could hear him slamming into her making a clapping sound with each stoke and she would make a half moan as if someone were covering her mouth. I could envision what I was hearing in my head very clearly yet I just couldn't believe this was happening. A feeling completely foreign to me came across me and could only be described as immense anger mixed with maddening lust. My manhood had become so hard by this point it ached from pressing so hard on the front of my trousers. I absolutely must see this unfold further with my eyes and not just my ears.

I slowly and gently slid the thin fiber door open just enough to let myself in the short hall that led into the formal dinning room. I crept down the short hall as the sounds of pure pleasure grew louder in my ears. I carefully exposed my head around the corner so that even if they were being careful they would not have seen me.

From my new view I could have came without any physical stimulation. I was stunned by how hard he was thrusting into her almost angrily pounding her. Even more I was stunned by how much she was enjoying him abusing her. His left hand was covering her mouth holding back her moans of passion. She was on the center table facing away from the hall in which I was standing in. He had his back to me and his pants were very simply draped around his ankles. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity watching him hammer my wife's pussy. With each stoke I could watch her legs bounce off his shoulders and her ass move up in the air off the table making sure he was getting as deep in her as he could possibly get.

The anger within my soul told me I should approach them and stop this madness. She had been a good woman for many years at least that's what I had believed until this point. But now I am seeing the truth of her and it all just seems to be some sort of thought overload, much what it may be like to exit a sensory deprivation tank into a large cluster of people yelling some randomness into your face. I hold at my head unable to believe what I am seeing knowing that this can't be real cause this isn't the woman I married! I tried briefly to make myself believe this was not my wife and her friend but his hand would slip from her mouth letting her cry out in the moment of passion reminding me how real this really is.

Finally I stop trying to hide myself in my own mind and take in the sites of my wife fucking her friend Adam....