South Carolina for the Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Pam shares Amy with her cousin Todd.
3k words
4.54
76.2k
2
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers

Pam and Amy stood in the bathroom at two in the morning, applying makeup to their faces. They were very quiet as they concentrated on their work, and Amy's house was very quiet. Pam was wearing silk bikini panties and a thin tank-top. Amy was wearing a bra and panties.

"I think Todd is so cute," Amy said. "I'd love to make out with him."

Pam checked her lips after carefully covering them with bright red lipstick. "Yeah, he is cute." Pam pulled up her tank-top over her tits and began to highlight her nipples with the bright red lipstick. They turned hard and stood out proudly with the gaudy, red coloring. Amy stopped to watch her, and they laughed. "Do you really want to make out with him?"

"Yeah," Amy said, and went back to putting shadow on her eyes.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" Pam asked. She watched herself in the mirror and turned side to side to see how her nipples looked.

"Sex? I don't know about that. I've never done that with anyone." She looked at Pam.

Pam looked at her. "You're a virgin?"

Amy looked down, feeling ashamed. "Yeah."

"That's so cool. When do you want to do it?" She wiped the red lipstick off her nipples and hunted for a more subtle color.

"With Todd? You mean for real?"

"Of course for real." She found a deeper red color and opened it to check the color against her skin. "I'm sure he'd do it with you. You know, he's got a big dick."

Amy stopped and looked at her in disbelief. "How do you know about his penis?"

"I've done it with him," Pam said, and began to put the deeper red on her left nipple.

"You've had sex with your cousin?"

"Yeah. He's a good lover, too."

"But you're related."

"That doesn't mean I can't make it with him if I want."

Amy thought about it for a moment. "I guess that's okay."

"Yeah, it's okay. Do you want to make it with him."

"Sure, I guess."

"Good. Then maybe we can make it with him together." She showed her tits to Amy. "What do you think?"

Amy giggled "I think you look like a stripper."

"Yeah, you're right. It doesn't look that good."

Giggling, they snuck back to Amy's room to discuss how they were going to get Amy alone with Todd.

* * *

Amy had on a tight little black dress that exposed her cleavage to her navel and a hemline so high he could almost see her ass when she walked. He body was perfect. She had thick, black hair that cascaded down her back and thick, sensuous lips. She smiled at him and casually ran her fingertip down her breastbone, through her cleavage, as though she were simply touching herself absentmindedly. "I love your car," she said.

"Thanks," he said. She was leaning over, inspecting his GTO. Her dress rode high, revealing a pair of black bikini panties stretched tight across her ass. He felt his penis stirring in his pants. "What did you need help with?" he said.

Amy looked back up at him, without trying to pull her dress back down. "Nothing, really. I thought my bicycle was broken, but it wasn't." She walked toward him with a sultry swing in her hips, and he realized that he had never before noticed that she had long, gorgeous legs. She leaned her hip against his car. "But, as long as you're here," she said softly. "Why don't we go inside and ..."

"And what?" he said. His penis was as hard as a rock in his pants. He reached out and touched her exposed cleavage and Amy sucked in her breath. Her mouth was open and she looked very sexy, despite her young age. When he figured she was too excited to say anything, he took her hand and led her inside, straight to her room, but she stopped him, and pointed to her parent's room. Todd was confused, but Amy smiled.

In her parent's room, Amy pulled her dress off over her head in one quick yank. Under the dress she wore nothing but those tight, black panties. Her breasts jiggled as she walked to the dresser. She picked up a brush and combed her hair and it fell over her shoulders in a velvet black cascade. She realized she was breathing hard and trembling. She turned to face him, feeling the cool air make her nipples hard. "Well?" she said.

"Turn around," he said. He'd seen her before in her skimpy bikini around the pool. She turned and leaned against the dresser, jutting her ass out towards him. He admired the light brown skin on the back of her tanned thighs. The back of the bikini was pulled up into the crack of her ass like a thong, and the pale, white skin on her cheeks turned him on.

Amy felt his warm hands around her waist, moving lightly up her sides. His fingers touched her swollen breasts and his hands grabbed them and squeezed them. She squirmed. His hand came up the inside of her bare thigh, and his fingers grazed her crack. Her ass rose up a few inches, following his hand. She was really wet and there was an exciting tingling inside her, so she spread her legs a little more. He touched her, right where she was tingling the most, and she nearly screamed. His fingers were much bigger and stronger than her fingers and he seemed to know exactly where to put them. Oh, god, it feels so good, she thought, rising on her toes. Her thighs spread a little wider. One of his fingers slipped past her labia into her tight opening.

"Oh god," she cried. He pushed his finger deeper. She clenched her teeth and squealed. Her thighs tensed up and she had to hold the dresser to stay up. He pulled his finger out and took his pants off. Amy leaned back for a better look and caught a glimpse of his hard penis hanging out of his pants in front of him, long and erect, bobbing up and down. Amy gasped. It was bigger than she had imagined.

"Sorry if it's too big," he said. She sucked in her breath and turned away. He's going to fuck me, he's going to fuck me, she thought. He turned her around and put his hand on her pussy and Amy absently thought how funny it was. She had Todd's hand on her cunt in her parent's bedroom.

Todd knelt down between her luscious legs and nuzzled his nose in her pussy. She had the nicest, plumpest cunt he had ever seen. He licked her and she gasped couldn't move. She pushed against his head, but he resisted her and licked her again.

"Please," she whispered, "Please." His warm tongue touched her wet cunt and she breathed out a long, low moan. This was what she wanted all along and she knew it right away. His tongue slipped around her pink lips like a little fish relentlessly trying to find its way into her body and she squirmed. She began to orgasm and her body lurched and shook and she screamed and cried. Finally, it ended, and she stood there leaning against the dresser, trying to catch her breath. She could see her cum glistening on his lips and chin. She laughed. She reached between her legs and her fingers came up covered with her wetness. She licked the salty liquid away.

He stood up, bringing his penis into her view again, and she stared at it. It stood straight out and looked so huge, like a smooth, sleek, futuristic tool, beautiful, yet sinister. It had a slight curve that really turned her on. It looked like a baseball bat hanging from the front of his body as if somebody had just stuck it there without thinking. He wasn't going to put that between her legs, was he? she thought.

"Touch it," he said. Her fingers carefully curled around the thick shaft and she pumped the skin up and down. She stared at it in open fascination. "Come on," he said, and took her to the bed. He sat on the edge and she dropped to her knees in front of him and buried her head between his thighs. She licked slowly up the thick shaft, leaving a trace of saliva along the underside. She reached the head and washed it thoroughly with her tongue, sucking it into her mouth, just the way Pam had showed her. He groaned and thought he would lose it for sure.

Cum erupted from the head in huge spurts. His sticky liquid squirted into her mouth and quickly slid down her throat. Amy's face lit up and she moaned. This was her first taste of semen. Her chin, neck and tits were spattered with white droplets. Some of the warm cum rolled down through her cleavage to her bellybutton.

"That was excellent," Todd said. "Did Pam tell you how to do that?"

Amy, with cum still on her face, blushed. "Yeah," she said. "She told me you'd enjoy it."

"I did." He lifted her to her feet and sat her on the bed in his place. "Just lay back and relax," he said.

He was going to fuck her. Amy was filled with nervous anticipation now that he was spreading her legs and climbing on top of her, bringing his huge penis up to her crotch. Her breath was quick and uneasy. She held his sides firmly with her hands, but she felt like she was pinned down and helpless as his hips spread her thighs wide. Her eyes flickered over his face.

"Are you going to put it in?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Yes."

His burning hot penis touched her tender pink opening and she gasped. "I'm frightened. I don't want to do this."

"Okay," he said softly, and started to get up.

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to do it to me?"

"You just said you didn't want to do it."

"No," she said timidly. "I want ... I want to do it with you."

"Okay." He laid back on top of her. "Put the end of it in your pussy," he said. Her trembling hands made his cock harder and her quick breath brought to his nose the smell of cherry Lifesaver. She moved her hands from his sides down to where their bodies met at the `V' of her crotch. Her left hand found it first and with a long breath, her fingers wrapped around the shaft.

The cock felt so good to her. It was so thick, and hot in her hand. She held it against her soft crotch, trying to find her small hole. This was her first experience of such a strange sensation, a foreign piece of flesh against her's, a man's private parts pressed to her private place. She could not get the end of his long penis to go into her pussy. She had figured that it would somehow find its own way.

"I can't do it," she said, shaking nervously.

"It's okay," he whispered soothingly. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She kissed him tenderly on his lips. He kissed her again and she moaned. He found himself giving her a deep, passionate kiss. She responded, after a moment of surprise. His hand came up her side to her breast, touching it lightly. Her hands ran down his back. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his hips and her heels pressed into his ass. There was a long moment when she felt his tongue probing deep into her mouth and the weight of his body coming to a rest on hers. His lips pulled away from hers and she breathed out a long, feathery sigh, her face covered with a wide, pleased expression, flushed with deep red color. Her eyes fluttered open.

"I'm so scared," she whispered.

"I understand." He turned her head and licked her earlobe and she began to giggle. He chuckled and she felt more at ease. She was hardly expecting much and reached up to kiss him again, when her right hand automatically spread her labia and the head of his dick touched her exposed cunt and slipped effortlessly in.

She sucked in her breath in surprise, clutching his shaft in a death-grip so that it didn't go deeper. "Uuhhhnnn," she groaned. "Ow ... ow, that hurts."

He pulled back his hips to relieve the pressure. She sighed when she felt the pain go. He reached down for his penis and repositioned the head in her cunt. When the head was in her he pushed his hips firmly. She groaned, but bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. The huge head burst through her hymen and plunged rapidly into her cunt. She opened her eyes and nearly screamed. When most of his cock was in her, he stopped to let her catch her breath.

"Congratulations," he said. "You're no longer a virgin." Her expression changed instantly. She looked down to try to see where their pelvises met, but couldn't. She could feel it, however. Her thighs spread wider, and the rest of his cock slid into her, until his pubic hair was bristling in hers, and his balls were pressed to her crotch. She noticed his lower body had begun to move, making a thrusting motion against her groin. His hips went in a circle and side to side. She liked it and knew immediately that this was fucking. She slid her hands down to the small of his back and did the same thing, moving her ass. She saw the look on his face change as soon as she did.

"What?" she said, grinning somewhat embarrassedly. "What?"

"You catch on fast. You're good at this."

"I like it. It feels so good."

He picked up the tempo, leaning into her. The rest of her thoughts faded. Her attention was focused on the warm, moist area between her thighs. Their bodies fit together like a pair of molded parts. Whatever it was he was doing to her felt good. He was going to get her rocks off, for sure, and it was going to be much better than how she got herself off with her fingers.

His lips were pressed shut. Drops of salty sweat spread across his forehead and he made soft grunting noises that matched the pumping of his hips. She stared up at him with wide eyes and mouth until her sight became blurry and a loud noise swelled up in her ears. Her heart was pounding. Her skin picked up every sensation from his body and the hair on his skin, but she never heard herself screaming or realized that she was tossing around under his weight.

Minutes later, panting hard to catch her breath, she opened her eyes. Todd was on top of her, breathing as hard as she was, and she was looking past his shoulder up at the ceiling. He was very heavy, but hot and slick with sweat. His cock was still pulsing in her womb. He did it, he made me cum, she thought.

He got up and his penis came out slowly, leaving her insides feeling free to move around. She looked down at his penis and saw a drop of juices fall from the head onto her belly. He laid beside her and they kissed.

"Thank you," she said, smiling happily.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I was your first."

She laughed and kissed him again.

* * *

As soon as Todd returned, Pam wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "I've got to have your cock," she whispered softly in his ear, and pressed her lips over his mouth and forced her tongue past his lips. He was too surprised to react. "Come on." She dragged him to her room. She was dying to get his huge stick in her pussy.

Todd sat on her bed while she slowly removed her cheerleader uniform and dropped to her knees in front of him. She opened his pants and his balls slipped into her mouth. She held the shaft of his cock clenched in one hand while it grew hard and unbuttoned Todd's old shirt with her other. Quickly, he was hard and the top half of his shaft disappeared into her mouth. He lightly put his hands on her head. Pam lifted her head from between Todd's legs, letting his cock slide out of her mouth. "I can smell Amy's cunt on your cock."

"Oh," he said.

"She must have been really wet when you fucked her." Todd's face fell and he stammered to say the right thing. Pam squeezed his cock real hard and whispered, "So, are you going to fuck me, now? Like you fucked her?"

He laughed hard and pulled her down on top of him and kissed her, driving his tongue past her lips and past her teeth to find her tongue. She responded warmly, searching for his tongue and falling on top of him. She straddled his legs and fumbled with his meat until she had the tip between her tender cunt lips and slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. When it was started in, she slid all the way down on his pole.

He groaned. "Your pussy's so tight." She offered her nipple to his lips and began to move slowly up and down. Her tits bounced and jiggled as she moved on his glistening prick. In only a minute she reached a silent climax. They sat quietly for a few minutes, his hands stroking her back, then she began to thrust again and they kissed deeply. She felt a flood of cream sloshing around in her pussy and she exploded with another orgasm of her own.

jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers