South Mountain Pack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more drinks, the men went in search of their families. As they approached the glowing embers of the bonfire, they found the women asleep still holding hands. They glanced over and saw their youngsters and started to laugh which woke the women. Motioning for the women to keep quiet, Carlo pointed at the youngsters and Annie reached into her pocket and took several pictures of a sleeping Alberto with his head on Anthony's chest.

Carlo said, "Leave 'em be. Mitchell's crew should have the buffet set up soon." The men settled on the ground near their mates and told them the results of the Poker tournament, the women talking excitedly as Carlo's phone rang.

Glancing around at the men, he answered and put it on speaker, "Rossi here."

"Carlo, Roberts here," said President Roberts. "It's finished, but we have a problem..."