South Mountain Pack Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved next to Carlo, Tristan and Savannah who looked at her and smiled. "This is so much better than a line where they walk past each other," Savannah said as they watched the youngsters talk quietly as they got their snacks. "I've got to ask, why don't you have tables for them to sit down?"

"I wanted them to walk around and talk to each other instead of sitting with their friends and brothers," Gina said with shrug. Several minutes went by and she said in a disappointed tone, "So far it doesn't seem to be helping."

Carlo watched as the boys from PR introduced themselves to Erin and Caitlin as Lorenzo and Damian got more and more agitated; they began to growl and their eyes started to flicker between emerald and amber. "Frank, Joe keep an eye on Lorenzo and Damian, something's going on."

Their actions drew the attention of the Beta's around the room and the tension was palpable as Emerson and Harold, the seventeen year old twin sons of the Level 5 Beta came over. After introducing themselves they began to flirt, and when Emerson reached up to tweak the bow on Erin's head and Harold tucked a strand of hair behind Caitlin's ear, Lorenzo and Damian began to growl loudly and their eyes shifted to amber or as Damian described it later, 'We went Batshit Crazy'.

"MINE," both boys shouted and Lorenzo picked Emerson up by the throat and body slammed him on the sundae bar table, breaking the table in half. The contents flew through the air as bowls of ice cream, spoons, candy, whipped topping, brownies, and other toppings, and assorted syrups rained down over everyone. He let out a howl as he jumped on top of him as he screamed, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER. SHE'S MINE YOU FUCKING BASTARD."

Following his brothers lead, Damian lifted Harold over his head before slamming him on the popcorn table. As the table broke, bowls of popcorn, melted butter, salt, and Old Bay went flying through the air adding to the chaos and mess. He stood over him shouting, "THAT'S MY MATE YOU TOUCHED YOU SON OF A BITCH." He threw back his head and howled loudly before jumping on top of Harold.

"OH FUCK," shouted the men as they ran to separate the four boys who were rolling on the floor trading punches and moments later the tables with the cakes and punch were knocked over. Gina and Savannah began to laugh as Savannah wiped hot fudge off Gina's arm and Gina picked popcorn off Savannah's head. The men managed to separate the boys and Lorenzo and Damian shrugged out of their grasp and moved to their intendeds.

"MINE," Damian shouted as he picked up Caitlin and ran to the corner of the room where he set her down gently and scented her neck.

"MINE," Lorenzo shouted as he picked Erin up and ran to the opposite corner. Before he set her down, he looked into her eyes and whispered, "Mine." She nodded and whispered, "Mine." He inhaled sharply and set her down as he stared at her lips, "You've been driving me crazy for days, I can't stop thinking of you, when I was in bed it seemed like you were surrounding me, I could smell you on my skin, I lay awake at night thinking of you, and when I did sleep all I dreamt of was you, I couldn't get you out of my mind, no wonder Ant and Alberto act like idiots, I think I was the biggest fucking idiot not realizing you were my mate, you smell so good like strawberry shortcake and I love strawberry shortcake and those desserts you brought me this past week they made it even worse, every one had strawberries in it and all I could think about was you..."

"Shut up and kiss me Lorenzo," she whispered so quietly he barely heard her. He looked into her eyes before glancing back to her lips and he slowly brought his head down and kissed her gently. When he heard her whimper he growled loudly and she wound her arms around his neck sighing deeply as he deepened the kiss. Responding to the pressure, she parted her lips and he slid his tongue inside and when he felt her tentative response he growled even louder.

Damian continued to scent Caitlin and ran his lips along her jaw and when he heard her sigh he kissed her gently before whispering, "You taste like Old Bay, Old Bay and pumpkin pie and it's killing me, you're killing me, all I've thought about this past week has been you, now I know why Ant and Alberto acted like fucking morons, and Vin and Dom acted like possessive idiots, I laughed because they were rambling and now I'm doing it and can't stop, I can't concentrate, I can't sleep, I almost drowned, during football practice I got my ass knocked out, its all because of you, and I would do it again because you're mine, mine and nobody else's, you smell so good, and taste even better, I love Old Bay and that's what you taste like."

She giggled, "It's all over me." He growled and kissed her again, this time the kiss was different as there was no gentleness; it was completely possessive in nature. He growled loudly as he felt her shiver and put one hand on her waist and the other behind her head as he brought her closer to him. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and when he felt her sigh he slipped his tongue into her mouth and stroked it along her tongue until he felt her respond and he began to growl louder.

The sounds of laughter slowly brought the two couples out of the pull of the mating bond and they stopped kissing. Erin and Caitlin looked into the room and saw everyone staring at them and began to blush and Lorenzo and Damian turned around and growled when they saw the males looking at their intendeds.

Todd and Matt approached Erin and Todd asked is she was alright. Erin nodded and Lorenzo said in an angry voice, "I will never hurt my mate."

Todd nodded and said quietly, "I understand that Lorenzo, but she's still my daughter and I want to make sure she's okay."

Papa Mike and Phil walked slowly to Caitlin and Damian began to growl and said, "She's covered in food and she's a mess, but she's fine."

Phil smiled, "Welcome to the family."

Carlo looked around the room and began to laugh, "Let's move to the gym and then everyone can get cleaned up." The youngsters followed their Alpha's into the gym and as the other Pack members saw them covered in food, they began to laugh. Carlo moved to the front of the gym and said, "We had two declarations; Lorenzo Carlucci for Erin Miller and Damian Carlucci for Caitlin Miller." Cheers went up and Annie and Holly hugged before they ran to their youngsters and hugged them.

"We're so excited," Maria said as she ran over and hugged them as the rest of the girls squealed and jumped up and down.

"Congrats," Ant said with a smile as he gave Lorenzo and Damian fist pumps. "How did you figure it out?" Damian told them what happened and the boys began to laugh and Ant said, "Yeah, you definitely went batshit crazy."

Other Pack members congratulated them and they heard loud squeals as Toni grabbed Damian's leg and Brooke grabbed Lorenzo's leg. "Congraduwations Damian," Toni said as he bent down and picked her up and she laughed as she got frosting and caramel sauce on her face.

When Lorenzo picked up Brooke, she was so excited she was bouncing in his arms, "You's gots a gurlfwriends Wenzo. Just likes da big boys does, likes Antny, Berto, Vinnies and Dommies. Is yous and Daymian gonna have da babies now like Mista Mawco and Miss Anna?" Lorenzo and Damian paled and Erin and Caitlin blushed as Holly and Annie started jumping up and down in excitement.

Carlo looked at Frank and Joe and grinned, "I should've figured something like this was going to happen. You Carlucci's can never do something easy."

Joe smiled, "That's almost the same spot Frank made his declaration for Rose, and he knocked food everywhere too. Maybe that's our new family tradition."

"Better than how you made your declaration for Annie," Frank retorted and the three of them began laughing so hard everyone stopped talking and stared at them which made them laugh even harder.

As they began to quiet down, Todd said, "I've got to hear this story. The three of you keep hinting at it, but I really got to hear it."

"It involves Annie running and screaming in terror, Joe completely naked chasing her, Mr. Vitti chasing him, Mr. C chasing him, our Pack, Tuckahoe Pack and a football game," Carlo said as he began to laugh again.

Joe scowled, "I wasn't completely naked."

"I forgot that part," Carlo nodded before he laughed again. "Tell me again why you had your cleats on but were otherwise completely naked."

"Fuck if I know. She had me so damn confused the weeks before my declaration I had no idea what I was doing," Joe said with a grin and he looked at his mate with a possessive gleam. "Over Twenty-three years later, she still has the ability to make me forget my name and she's strong enough to knock me on my ass."

Carlo smiled at his mate as he watched her talk to the little ones, "We underestimate them sometimes. Their strength is what is going to hold this Pack together." He caught Savannah's eye as she was talking to her mate and pointed at his watch and she nodded. "VARSITY GAME STARTS IN FIFTEEN."

"I'll get you another hoodie. Make sure you keep it on, and stay with the others," Lorenzo said as he pulled Erin tight to his side. "I don't want to leave you now that I have you, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'll be fine Lorenzo; I promise I'll stay with the others. You need to worry about the game. I'll be cheering for you," she whispered as she tilted her head so he could scent her deeper.

He looked at his younger brothers and cousins, "You'd better keep her safe." They nodded and he ran to the locker room.

"I want you to wear my other jersey, my hoodie, my baseball hat, my sweatpants and my jacket," Damian said as he tilted Caitlin's head to the side.

Caitlin began to laugh, "Damian it's 78 outside, it's bad enough wearing the hoodie if I wore all that other stuff, I'd pass out from the heat. You have to go; all the others are getting ready."

He looked at his family and said, "You'd better make sure she stays safe." She rolled her eyes as he quickly kissed her on the forehead and ran to the locker room.

As the Packs were walking to the football field, alarms went off on the cell phones of Frank, Joe, Carlo and Paulo. "IT'S THE TRACE ON THE ACCOUNT. WATCH SHANNON," Paulo shouted to Michael as he sprinted back to the building.

*****

"LUNCH," the lead guard hollered as two other guards rolled in a large cart. As his tray was passed through the slotted opening between the lead and silver bars, the guard glanced at the napkin and Charles subtly nodded. Catching the eye of his Second in Command, he glanced down letting him know he had received a note. He moved to the corner of his cell and ate slowly as he watched the other prisoner's trade food items. After finishing he dropped the tray on the ground and bent over blocking the view of the camera suspended in the corner and quickly palmed the note. Placing everything back on the tray he set it on the floor near the bars and sat down on his cot with his back to the camera and read the note:

Master, the money is gone, there's only $100k left.

Charles threw his head back and let out a blood-curdling howl before shifting into his beige speckled wolf.

*****

"GOT IT," Paulo shouted as he pointed to the screen on his laptop. "The request for the account balance came from Alpha Council Headquarters..." He stopped and stared at his Alpha, "From the Security Division."