South of the Border Creampie

Story Info
Wife forces husband to eat cream pie and like it.
2.1k words
3.7
103.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki1
kinki1
153 Followers

Just a few weeks ago, my life seemed just about perfect. I had a good job, a nice house, and a beautiful wife. The problem started when my assistant was fired. Julie was 23, twelve years younger than me. She had short blonde hair, a beautiful smile, and a very nice body. Unfortunately, she was a terrible assistant! After she forgot an appointment of mine for the umpteenth time, my boss and I decided she had to go.

I can't stand conflict, so we agreed that the head of HR would tell her that, because of poor cash flow, a number of people were loosing assistants. Poor Julie had never been laid off before, and she was inconsolable. She cried in my arms, which made me quite uncomfortable. I decided to take her out for a coffee, but once we were in my car, she said she didn't want anyone to see her like this, so I took her to my home.

Well, one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. I really would not have done it, but she was so upset, and I was trying to comfort her. I was giving her a hug, and the next thing I knew we were kissing. By the time I thought to break off the kiss, she was grinding her crotch against my leg.

After she left, I carefully made the bed and went back to work. I thought that would be the end of it. If only that had been the end of it!

When my wife and I went to be bed that night, she got a little amorous, but I told her I was too tired, so we switched off the light. Before I fell asleep, I heard Kristen say "What's this?" in a shocked voice. She turned the light back on, and she was sitting up holding Julie's panties in her hand. They were pink and tiny, and the crotch was still a little wet. Then all hell broke loose.

I tried to suggest that they were Kristen's panties, which was a big mistake. I spoke out of panic, and just made things worse. I ended up sleeping in the guest bedroom, with a tearful Kristen warning me that she was thinking very hard about whether our marriage would continue.

I felt terrible. I loved Kristen tremendously, and I didn't want to loose her. I can't say why I had sex with Julie. Not only was Kristen my wife, but she was sexier than Julie. Kristen had beautiful pale skin, long black hair, and green eyes. She was slim, but with breasts big for her frame. She had told me that she was quite the 'party girl' in college, and I never really dared to ask her what she meant by that. But I knew that I was lucky to have her.

The next few days she didn't speak to me. She was cold and angry, and I was pretty miserable. I tried to be a perfect husband. I came home as soon as I could from work, made dinner, washed up and cleaned the house. This she accepted in bitter silence.

Then, about four days after the incident, I came home to find a very different scene. There were four young Mexican guys sitting around our kitchen table. Kristen seemed happy. She was smiling and chatting with them, and she greeted me with a cheerful hello and even a kiss on the cheek.

"Who are these guys?" I asked.

"They are workers who were putting in the Stauer's new roof. They were hot and thirsty, so I invited them in," she said. Kristen had spent her junior year of college abroad in Columbia, so her Spanish was really good. I didn't speak any at all. She proceeded to speak to the four guys, who I noticed were drinking our beer. They were all cheerful and laughed a lot. Their conversation seemed to me a little flirtatious, which made me uncomfortable. I asked Kirsten what they were saying, and she said they were "just chatting."

"Don't you think it is a little rude to speak only in Spanish, when I don't understand it?" I asked.

"Shut up!" she snapped. "I am still trying to decide if you can continue living here or not!" The Mexican guys seemed uncomfortable for a moment, but she said something to them in Spanish, and they laughed, and continued talking to her as if nothing had happened.

The talk seemed to get more and more flirtatious. Kristen rested her hand on the leg of the guy next to her while she talked. Then the two of them got up and headed towards the stairs. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I was thinking of having some work done in the bedroom," Kristen said to me. "José is going to look it over and see if they could do it."

"I'll go with you," I said, and I pushed my chair back.

"You stay here with our guests!" she ordered sternly. "If you leave this room before I get back, you can pack your bags!"

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked in a feeble attempt at humor.

"You'll have to pee in your panties!" she snapped. She took José's hand and walked out of the room. The three remaining guys spoke in Spanish among themselves, apparently having a good time. They ignored me.

After about fifteen minutes, Kristen and José came back. I wasn't sure if Kristen's hair wasn't messed up a bit. "So," I said, "did he give you an estimate?"

"Oh yeah," said Kristen. "He seems to really know his stuff." José was talking animatedly to the other guys. One of them started talking directly to Kristen in a very sincere way. She laughed and made a 'come on' gesture with her head. The two of them got up and headed for the door.

"Now where are you going?" I asked.

"He wants to take a shower," answered Kristen. "He's been out in the hot sun all day."

"In our shower?" I asked, but she did not answer.

They came back in about fifteen minutes, kind of long for a shower, but his hair was wet. He sat down, but Kirsten just spoke from the door, and the third guy got up and went with her. I didn't know what to say. The two of them came back after about twenty minutes. I wasn't sure, but I think Kirsten was wearing a different shirt. She spoke from the door, and the fourth guy got up to go with her.

"Now just a minute," I began, getting up.

"Shut up and sit down!" hissed Kirsten.

"What the hell is going on back there?" I asked.

"I'm showing them the house," snapped Kirsten. "Now sit down, you pussy, if you want to keep me."

I sat down. She had never called me a pussy before. "Kirsten," I began plaintively, but she interrupted.

"Keep quiet, bitch." She walked off with fourth guy. The three guys were looking at me, talking among themselves and laughing. I am not sure, but I think at one point they were pretending to be Kirsten and me, and the one playing me talked in a high, girly voice. I smiled weakly, trying to show that I was a good sport.

After awhile, Kirsten and the fourth guy came back. She said something to the guys in Spanish, and they really cracked up. They looked at me expectantly. Kirsten said to me sweetly "Dear, can you come help me with something?"

I was surprised by her change in tone, so I jumped up. "Sure, honey," I said. As we left the kitchen, the guys were talking loudly, laughing and giving each other high fives. Kirsten took me upstairs to the bedroom. The bed was unmade, and there was that other shirt on the ground. I was about to say something, but Kirsten grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

"Hanging out with those guys made me really horny," she said when she came up for air. "Will you do me?"

"Of course," I said, and reached for my belt buckle. I pulled off my pants, but she put her hand on my chest.

"I don't feel like fucking, but I would love you to eat me out."

"Eat you out?" I wavered.

"If you do this for me," she said, taking off her shirt, "I'll forgive you for fucking that slut." She unsnapped her bra and pushed her boobs together.

"Oh, well sure," I said. She pulled off her pants, and her panties were soaked right through, with a big wet patch. "See how horny I am?" she said.

She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled her panties down. Her whole crotch area, which she kept trimmed, was wet with a thick white goo. It soaked her pubic hair and formed sticky little bridges between her pussy and her panties. More oozed out from her swollen crack. It looked a lot like semen. "Honey, is that...?"

"It's my juices," she said. "I have never been this horny before. Get licking!"

"It looks like..." I began.

"I don't care what it looks like," she snapped. "If you lick it all up, we will stay married. If you don't, you are out! What will it be?"

I didn't really have a choice, so I got down on my knees in front of her. "That's a good little boy," she laughed. "Lick it up! Lick it!" I touched my tongue to the white goo. It was salty and a little bitter. It didn't taste the way Kirsten usually did, but maybe it was because she was really extra horny. Kirsten grabbed my head and pulled it right in to her crotch. The goo got all from my chin to my forehead as she humped my face. "Uh, uh," she was grunting. "Lick it all up like a good boy! Get that tongue in me! There's plenty more for you in there!"

I did my best to lick as deep as I could. Her pussy was really full of the white goo. "Swallow it! Swallow!" commanded Kirsten. I did my best, swallowing as much of the juice as I could, until she came in a big screaming orgasm. I pulled away, panting, my face covered in the goo. "Mmm, that was good," sighed Kristen. "Did you like it?"

I stood up, and my boner stuck straight out, tenting my underpants. "Oh, you did like it, didn't you?" she said. "I guess we both learned something about you today!"

"Can you get me off?" I asked huskily.

"Sorry, too tired, but I'll watch while you jerk off," she yawned. I jerked off through my briefs, coming in about thirty seconds. "I see you were pretty turned on," she laughed. "We may have found your true place in life. Get those wet undies off and put them in the laundry." I pulled them off and put them in the laundry basket. When I turned around she was holding Julie's pink panties. "You might as well put these on, since you are such a pussy."

"I can't wear those!" I said.

"Now you are standing up for yourself?!?" she said. "It's too late for that. Put them on." I did, feeling foolish. "Let's see how our guests are doing," she said.

"Just let me wash my face," I said. Unfortunately, that seemed to give her an idea.

"No, come down like that. All the guys will see how manly you are, with my pussy juice all over your face." I guess I was through trying to argue, so I went down with her. I was still hoping that it might have been pussy juice, although I had never tasted any like that before.

The guys were very amused when we got back to the kitchen. Kirsten seemed to be telling them what happened, as she mimed jerking off and then pointed to the panties which, fortunately, were under my pants. This was apparently very funny to the guys, as they laughed a great deal.

They got up to leave, and as they did, they all kissed my wife deeply, grabbing her ass or holding her close when they did so. One of them paused at the door and said to me, in excellent English, "You want us to come back soon, no?" He grinned and walked out.

Kristen came up to me as I sat on the kitchen chair with my head hanging down. She swiped up some of the white goo from my cheek with her finger and stuck it in my mouth. "You were a good little bitch today," she said. "I think things are going to be different around here from now on."

kinki1
kinki1
153 Followers