South Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day we spent acquiring stuff then casually wandering away to hide it beyond the tree line. The later it got the more worried I became but Kate kept claiming that one more thing was vital for our survival. "Don't worry, they don't intend to deflower me until tonight so we've still got plenty of time," she reassured me. Finally she insisted that we stay for the big meal on the basis that it was roast seagull again. "We'll eat and sneak away quietly straight afterwards," she told me confidently

We had gone only a short way when Hua stepped out in front of us, his machete unsheathed and dangling loosely in his hand. He was not overtly menacing but a threat was certainly implied. "Go back," he said in English and at that moment Bakti emerged from the shrubbery by our side, killing any idea of trying to dodge round and outrun the larger man.

Reluctantly we turned and walked back to the camp and as we arrived Ken emerged from his shelter, taking in the situation in a glance. He looked displeased at the development but not surprised. With a touch of anger he asked, "Why the hell didn't you make yourselves scarce when I told you to?" before turning to the two men and speaking rapidly to them in their own respective languages. Turning back to us and looking mainly at me he said, "As we are likely to be stuck here for quite a long time, they both feel it's unfair for you to have exclusive access to Kate. They say it should be fair shares for all."

"She's my fucking wife," I said angrily.

"I appreciate that but I'm afraid they are in a position to take what they want," Ken said, not unsympathetically. "I think you've got to offer them something."

I looked at Kate for her reaction but to my surprise she looked almost uninvolved. Meanwhile Ken was again speaking to the two potential rapists. After a much longer exchange he said, "I haven't been able to dissuade them but I do think I've got you a bit of a deal. I pointed out that they were both essentially civilised decent types but if they took Kate by force then they would either have to keep you permanently tied up or kill you. Basically I just think they want a taste because they've settled for one fuck each per week.

Ken emphasised his last words by holding up one finger but this prompted Hua to say something urgently. "Oh yes," Ken corrected, "They also want either a hand job or blow job in addition. Which would you prefer?" he asked looking at Kate."

"I'm easy," she said, and that surprised me because I'd have bet money that she would have gone for the far less personal hand job. I also thought my wife could have chosen a less unfortunate expression.

I was going to say as much but from the expression on Kate's face I could tell that she expected them to pounce on her immediately. I don't know quite how to describe that expression except to say that it wasn't trepidation. Actually both men stayed where they were and I was puzzled until Ken explained, "I suggested they wait for a couple of hours until its dark. I told them that Kate would need time to make herself nice for them. Anyway, they're now trying to decide who goes first. It's going to be one tonight and the other tomorrow."

Feeling rather numb I accompanied my wife back to our quarters I had plenty that I wanted to say and was a bit irritated to find that Ken had followed us. Halting short of our sleeping area and again speaking to me he asked, "Are you going to be OK? I'll come and sit with you while er ,,,,,,, you're alone, if that might help."

I was rather afraid that I might go to pieces while my lovely wife was getting fucked by one of the crew and I certainly didn't want that to be witnessed in that moment of weakness so I quickly assured him that I would manage. In return I tried to settle a curiosity by asking why he hadn't made himself part of the deal. He laughed, "I've been married for over twenty years and during that time, despite many opportunities, I've never even touched another woman, so I reckon I can go without pussy for a few months to maintain that fidelity." With that he quickly departed.

Turning back inside I was amazed to find my wife sitting cross-legged and meticulously plaiting strands of grass into braid, just as we both did most evenings until the light went. I was wound up so tight inside by the situation that, for some reason, this snapped my self control and I snarled, "How in hell can you stay so calm when you know what's going to happen?"

My wife gave me a patient smile and said, "Brian darling, panicking isn't going help and anyway, it's hardly the end of the world. Female bodies are designed for sex and this situation or something very like it has been happening for thousands of years. I'm not going to be harmed."

"But it's so wrong," I protested.

"I'm not saying it is right but it could have been one hell of a lot worse."

"I don't see how."

"Well for a start, they could have demanded to have me all night not just one session, in fact they could legitimately have claimed that my nights be split equally between the three of you. Ken really has managed to get us the best deal possible, possibly helped by the fact that I think both Hua and Bakti are basically decent types."

"Yes, rapists with good conduct medals," I quipped sardonically.

"It's hardly rape."

"You're being forced to have sex when it is not your choice, so what else would you call it?"

"Perhaps you're right," Kate conceded, "It's just that I always imagined rapists as leaping on women in the dark and battering them into submission. Maybe they're not so decent but I still think that if Hua and Bakti had been more demanding, they could have ended up with far more of me."

It was a good point but it didn't help me much. There was nothing else I could think of to say so we sat in silence, with Kate calmly plaiting grass. I cannot say that I was aroused by the situation, the direct opposite in fact but at the same time I was acutely aware of my penis, perhaps stemming from the knowledge that very soon another man's organ was going to intrude where only mine belonged. Deliberately, I tried not to keep checking my watch, but could not help sensing the passage of time as each minute ticked inexorably by. The thought passed through my mind that I was not too dissimilar to the man in the condemned cell waiting out the last hour before his execution.

At nine p.m. Kate suddenly jumped up, said, "It's time," before throwing her arms round me to deliver a passionate kiss but, when she attempted to step back I found it impossible to release her. Patently she disentangled my arms, said, "Remember that I love you," and then walked calmly across the clearing to where Bakti was waiting. At his shelter she paused and looked back, gave a cheerful wave and then disappeared inside. I collapsed in a heap, trembling all over.

After little more than five minutes later she was back. She had been so quick that I assumed hopefully that Bakti hadn't been there until I saw a small rivulet of white cum trickling down her bare thigh. "He shot off the moment he got his dick inside me," she explained, "In fact I don't think it was even all the way in. What makes it worse it that all he wanted to do was fuck, so there was no foreplay no nothing, in fact I didn't even get a good look at his cock"

I heaved a big sigh of relief, hardly believing that what I dreaded so much had turned out to be so painless. Unfortunately I had relaxed too soon. Kate wiped her leg but then instead of sitting she stood, fidgeting with her hands for a minute or two, then burst out, "I feel bad about what just happened, the poor guy was so disappointed, for a moment or two I thought he might even cry." There was no obvious response to make to this and while I was still struggling for an answer, my wife decided, "I'm going back; I just remembered that Bakti never got his blowjob."

This time she was away for over half an hour and during her absence there was a strange development. Up until then I had not felt the slightest stirrings of arousal at our situation, in fact quite the opposite but now, after an unwanted mental image of Bakti's cock in my wife's warm mouth had forced itself into my brain, I found myself sporting a quite painful erection.

Kate strode in cheerfully, once more with signs of intercourse streaming down her tanned thigh, (the other one this time). "I let him fuck me again," she explained, "that first one didn't really count."

"But we only agreed a blow-job," I objected petulantly.

"Oh I gave him a nice suck to get him stiff again but after ten minutes or so it was obvious that what he really wanted to put it inside me again."

"You didn't have to let him."

My wife gave me a long patient look and then said quietly, "Darling, unless we get rescued pretty damn soon, you've got to accept that I'm going to get fucked a lot. We've got to try and make the best of it and avoid being pedantic and mean. When you really think about it, it doesn't take anything away from you. You are the only one I love so with the others it will be just meaningless sex."

I stood but could find nothing to say and even unsure whether I should embrace her. Kate solved my dilemma by looking pointedly at my turgid penis and saying cheekily, "Something tells me that you would like a turn now."

As she spoke Kate lay down with her legs spread in an invitational way and I was faster than a greyhound out of the traps, as I got between them. The next moment as I plunged home I experienced the most wonderful, sensation of my life as my aching cock was enveloped in a glorious hot and silky feeling. It felt so special that for one dreadful second I thought I was going to beat Bakti's 'Speedy Gonzales' record but an almost superhuman effort allowed me to keep control. What followed was by far the best fuck of my life (until then), partly because I had never known Kate to be quite so aroused.

My sleep was deep and contented and the next morning I felt on top of the world. I think that Bakti felt the same because all the next day he walked about with a huge grin permanently plastered on his face. When I first saw him he headed towards me and as he approached for a moment I thought he was going to embrace me but at the last moment he must have had second thoughts because he suddenly veered away. Had he carried on, the way that I felt, I think I would have hugged him back. If this was what sharing was going to be like, I knew I could easily survive being stuck on the island. In fact I was eagerly looking forward to the evening when Hua would be the man of the moment.

I waited for nine o'clock to arrive with very different emotions to the previous evening and when Kate jumped up to leave I said, "Have a good time."

At these words my wife turned in the doorway and said reprovingly, "I doing this to be fair and hopefully keep our lives reasonably pleasant while we're stuck on the island. It's not meant to be about me enjoying myself." Then she was gone.

I watched her walk across to where Hua was waiting and disappear inside. This time she didn't look back. After a while I heard the sudden sound 'Ughhh' followed by silence only to be repeated a couple of minutes later. This developed into a sequence with the 'Urghh' sound sometimes louder in volume until there was a more extended silence. Glancing at the time I noticed that half an hour had past and, going off the previous night she might be back any moment.

Then I heard Kate cry out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Don't stop, Don't stop, Please don't stop, OH GOD, OH GOD, Oh GOD." The cries continued but degenerated into a mixture of squeals and screams and occasional sounds that could indicate either agony or ecstasy. Even the air seemed to vibrate, the very island seemed to throb with the rhythm of their copulation and nobody with earshot could be in any doubt that they were listening to a woman getting the fucking of her life.

Suddenly Bakti burst out of his shelter and headed quickly towards the ocean in an awkward kind of loping motion, with his dick sticking out ahead of him like the prow of a ship. I knew exactly how he felt because my body was on fire and my sexual organs felt in grave danger of exploding. I tried to picture what was happening but was quite unable to conjure up an image to match the sounds. I was certainly twisted up inside and I suppose that must have been jealousy but the only emotion that I was really aware of awe.

It lasted for almost an hour and ended with a great Maori roar from the black man's throat and then finally silence at last. Gradually my palpitations slowed down and I tried to compose myself ready for my loved ones return but after twenty minutes waiting I began to worry that Kate had fallen asleep, worn out by her exhaustions. Then unbelievably it all started again with Kate once more calling to the Almighty with the fervour of a new religious convert. Essentially it was a repeat of what happened before but I thought it was worse.

I lay naked in the shelter, covered in a sheen of perspiration and with my hand on my cock. It was a as big as I had ever known it, swollen and throbbing. Despite appearances I was not intentionally masturbating, only trying to soothe the ache. Suddenly there was a cough and I opened my eyes to see the figure of Ken framed in the doorway. He was shirtless, like me he was sweating profusely and his air of command seemed to have disappeared. Tactfully his gaze was fixed on my face, pretending not to notice the activity I was shamefully engaged in.

"Sorry mate, I've got to go back on what I said and add my name to the fucking list after all," he told me apologetically. "I thought I could get through this but if it is going to be like this all the time I know I can't. Kate is such a gorgeous girl and do I need something, just a hand job or something that's all." With that before I could speak, he was gone as quickly as he had arrived.

The captains intervention seemed to break the spell I was under and from the on I seemed to become dislocated from reality. I seemed in limbo, remote, seeing and hearing nothing, although I recall seeing Bakti return from a second cooling off dip in the water. I do remember that all arousal had suddenly gone, replaced by anger and jealousy. I felt rejected by the fact that having done her 'duty; my wife had chosen to stay with Hua instead of returning quickly to me.

When Kate finally returned, over three hours after she had left, she looked completely exhausted and was walking slowly, carefully putting one foot in front of the other. Concerned at how she looked, I asked how she was, only to receive the monosyllabic reply, "Fine."

Not content with this I insisted, "Exactly how do you feel?"

Kate lifted he face to mine for the first time and it was radiant. "I feel wonderful," she said, "I never dreamed that it was possible to be made to feel like that."

Rightly or wrongly I felt that that comment reflected badly on me and that reactivated my jealous anger and reminded me of my three hours of torment. "Is that why you fucked him twice? Have you any idea how long you've been with him?"

I don't think she had realised because suddenly she looked contrite. "I really am sorry about that but I did create a bit of a precedent last night with Bakti. I could possible have talked him out of another go at me but I admit I was reluctant to stop. The build up took so long the first time and I felt so good when it got going, I wanted to know what it would be like if we could start serious fucking straight away. I never thought that he would keep going quite so long,"

"I can tell you that it was so bloody good or at least the sound effects were, that Ken has decided that he wants to join your fuck club after all," I informed her nastily. "Consider yourself on duty again tomorrow night."

My wife just nodded. "I think I should be recovered by then but I'm afraid that you are doing to be out of luck tonight. I'm very stretched right now and I feel terribly tender down there. I'm very sorry but I will make it up to you."

That was a big blow. Although no longer my mind's main focus, my cock remained stiff and painful and despite resentment I was looking forward to gaining relief as well as enjoying that sloppy seconds sensation again. I could easily have made a bitter remark but refrained. It was easy to see that we had different feelings about her new sexual duties and I wanted to avoid it becoming an issue between us.

True to her word Kate started gently caressing my cock but while doing so began to talk about her two copulations with Hua (I just can't call it lovemaking) and in the process informing me of details I would rather not have known. The analytical part of my mind could see that, having just had a very special experience, she needed to talk about it with someone. Unfortunately I was the only one available. Hoping to turn her narrative slightly, I remarked that Hua didn't seem to cum as much as Bakti, pointing out that there was little evidence of it running down her legs as it had the night before.

"You may be correct, "Kate said thoughtfully, "But on the other hand he does squirt a long way inside me and most of it could be still up there waiting a chance to ooze out."

Although my wife was obviously very tired she remained extremely buoyant and as there was no chance of matching her mood, I cast around for something positive to say, finally coming up with, "At least there's the consolation of knowing that you can't get pregnant."

My wife's face fell. "Oh damn I'd forgotten. I can get pregnant, I had the doctor remove my iud coil the week before we sailed."

"Fuck, why did you do that and why the hell didn't you tell me?"

"I did it because I thought it would be nice to conceive while we were on this trip and we had agreed to start trying when we got back."

"But why keep it secret?"

"Because I thought it would be better if you didn't know," Kate said sadly. "I've watched too many of my friends at this time in their lives. As soon as they decide on a family they start tracking ovulation, taking her temperature all the time, then only fucking at set times and soon sex turns into making a baby instead of making love. I just wanted us to avoid that."

"What are we going to do?" I muttered unhappily, very close to tears.

"Look on the bright side that's all we can do," my wife told me almost cheerfully. "If we get rescued before a pregnancy reaches three months, I can easily get an abortion and anyway it might still be yours, if fact with a bit of luck you might have made me pregnant already."

Unfortunately that last possibility was ruled out four days later when her period arrived. This meant that when the other men were due their next turn they were limited to the manual and oral options instead of intercourse, while with Ken that was all that he said he wanted. The size of Hua's organ made a proper blow job impossible so Kate described how she had managed with a combination of licking and enthusiastic wanking. At the end she happily said how she had still managed to catch most of his cum in her mouth but that was a detail I would have preferred she had kept to herself.

I had gathered that Hua's organ was exceptionally large without having been told specifically but the above conversation led to comparing the different penis sizes of her lovers. "Ken's cock is about an inch longer than yours and only a bit thicker," Kate informed me. "Bakti is even longer even if it's rather thin but Hua is incredible. "It's between nine and ten inches long but terribly wide. It won't fit in my mouth at all so I don't really understand how he managed to cram it all inside my cunt. I'm just glad that he did."

"So I've got the smallest penis on the island," I concluded unhappily.

"Don't worry about it," Kate said cheerfully, "With Bakti and Ken it doesn't make a lot of difference, it's just Hua's beautiful cock that feels so much better inside me." If her remark had been intended to help my morale then it failed dismally.