South Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers

On the next occasion that Hua was entitled to a screw, although there was only the one performance, this time the cries of passion from both were even louder than before, with a similar arousing effect on listeners. The following day Ken spoke to Hua and Kate separately, pointing out that the sound of their activity was unsettling and suggesting that in future they might prefer to do their copulating out of earshot of the camp. Both of them it seems were very amenable to the idea but I wasn't so sure. I couldn't decide whether wondering what they were doing might be even worse than the torment of knowing for sure. It was during the above exchange with my wife that she indicated that Ken would like fucking privileges extended to him.

During my fourth week of sharing, when the day came, as soon as darkness fell, three pairs of envious eyes watched Hua and my wife leave camp together and head towards the trees. What made it worse for me was that, just before they disappeared from view, I saw Kate reach out and take his hand. I would dearly have loved to follow at a distance and watch what transpired but in the situation, that wasn't feasible.

When she returned Kate grabbed my hand and dragged me into the shelter saying, "Quick, I want you now," and it was amazing the way that those five words restored my spirits because I had been afraid that I was becoming eclipsed by the big Maori.

A couple of days later I noticed my wife walk purposefully into the trees to be followed by Hua about three minutes later. I would probably have thought nothing of it if the huge Maori hadn't been trying too hard to be casual. This time I did follow discretely and my suspicions were confirmed when, a short distance into the undergrowth, I saw Kate step out of concealment to join him. Again I was tempted to maintain surveillance even if that made me a voyeur but to be honest I lost my nerve. I could too vividly imagine my embarrassment should I happed to be seen.

By the time that she got back a little over an hour later I was seething but I had to contain my anger because Kate ran straight to the sea and splashed around for a few minutes before coming to our shelter. "Where have you been?" I asked accusingly.

"I set out to do a bit more exploring," she said, an innocent look on her face.

"Were you alone?"

"No, I met Hua,"

"And what have you been going with Hua until now?"

"Fucking.... but I think you already knew that," my wife told me with just a touch of defiance in her voice.

"Why?"

"Because he wanted me and because I love feeling his beautiful cock inside me. The sensations he gives me are unimaginable," my wife told me simply, looking straight into my eyes.

"What are you telling me," I asked, rather disturbed that my erection seemed to be returning,

"You are the only one that I love but I'm saying that I also enjoy having sex with the others. Would you rather that I hated having to do it?"

"No, I wouldn't want that but I'm not happy that you've done more than the original agreement," I said reasonably.

"You might as well know that I've been giving Bakti extra blowjobs as well. One day he appeared by the well while I was collecting the water and his cock was sticking out like a cannon. He actually seemed in pain so I just did what was natural. A couple of times since then he's actually set out with me when I've gone for water."

"I'm beginning to feel that you enjoy having sex with the others more than you do me," I said, admitting my secret fear.

"That is nonsense," Kate said hotly, "Have I ever turned you down except for that one time when I was exhausted and my pussy was so tender?"

"They all make you cum, Hua in particular but I never seem to now."

"That's because you haven't licked me once since the others started fucking me."

""How can I? It's a scientific fact that sperm is still potent after 72 hours which means that their cum can stay inside you at least that long after they fuck you."

"That would be only the tiniest little bit and anyway, what would it matter if there was quite a lot? It's not exactly nasty stuff, in fact I really love having it in my mouth."

"That isn't what you used to say," I shot back.

"I never said it wasn't an acquired taste," Kate replied, but having the grace to blush when she said it.

"I love licking you and I want to again, it's just that I have given up until we get off this damn island."

"That's exactly why I get more orgasms with the other guys. You know I've always got off more on your tongue than your dick. Neither Bakti nor Hua ever think of licking me, it's probably not in their culture but I miss your talented mouth so much. That's the only single thing that makes me less than happy here, otherwise its paradise."

"I didn't realise," I said, feeling somewhat humbled. I had started to harbour feelings of inadequacy but now realised that I could still compete. Feeling a lot more cheerful, I said, I will start again."

"Why don't you give it a try now? " Kate suggested, temptingly opening her legs slightly. "I know that I've just been fucked by Hua but I've been down in the sea since and there shouldn't be too much of his cum still inside me."

I wanted to but couldn't move. Part of my resistance was due to residual instinct but the main inhibitor was thoughts what the others would think if they happened to glance into the shelter and saw me doing it.

I think my wife must have seen me glance outside because she immediately realised my problem. Jumping up she pulled me to my feet saying excitedly, "Come on, we'll go somewhere private to do it."

Buoyed up by her enthusiasm, I followed as she ran towards the trees. Once out of sight of the camp Kate slowed down and as I moved alongside she said, "Remember that little cave that we found right at the start, well that's where we're going. It's where I've just been with Hua and I thought it would be nice if you sucked all his cum out of me in the very same place that he put it in. It's the perfect spot, there's all that nice soft sand on the floor and anybody just walking past can't possible see in."

I continued walking beside my promiscuous wife with mounting excitement but a great deal of trepidation. I was terrified that when the moment arrived, I would spoil everything by becoming nauseous.

In the cave I looked round nostalgically remembering that a month ago I had visions of making this our own little hidey-hole away from the others. My wife's eyes were sparkling and she could hardly contain herself. "You lie on your back and I'll get one top of you in a sixty-nine and we'll do each other. To get you into it easier, at the beginning just lick round the lips of my pussy. No pushing your tongue inside but you can work on my clit as much as you like."

With an achingly stiff erection, I did as ordered to be reward by sight of her glorious cunt just in front of my face, a vision I had denied myself for too long. I was disappointed to find that she smelled of the sea with her wonderful familiar intimate aroma almost completely absent. The lips of her vulva were closed but they looked swollen and rather red. It was hard to believe that the black man's massive organ had forced it self deep inside less than an hour before.

I stretched out my tongue very tentatively, only to find that I could detect nothing unusual. Before setting out on the voyage I had been in the habit of performing this oral adoration almost every single day but now there had been a gap of weeks since I last did it. Had I kept up the practice then I would probably been able to sense a different nuance to the taste but I couldn't. This was undoubtedly blessing in disguise because I was able to feel arousal from the symbolism of licking where another man has very recently squirted his semen without any possibly unpleasant facts intruding into my consciousness.

At first Kate got more out of the experience than I, squirming against my mouth and mumbling happily that this proved that I was no longer upset that she was fucking the others. She had so much to say on that theme it was plain that her whole being was concentrated between her legs and as a result my cock remained seriously neglected, but that didn't make any difference. Suddenly she said excitedly, "Get ready, I can feel all Hua's cum starting to slide down into your mouth," and in that instant, without any warning, I ejaculated. She did too and as a result, I was only aware of her flood of extra juices, not the expected semen.

I lay in a kind of stupor unable to quite believe what I had just done and the effect that it had on me. Kate recovered far quicker and after some moments spent quietly watching me she said in a contemplative way, "I enjoy secret sex away from the camp so much more."

I grunted, just to show that I was awake and listening but my sex satiated wife took this as a question and answered, "When I go to them in camp to give them their ration, I know that everybody else is listening, including you and that makes me self conscious all the time. Even when I leave the camp to do it like I did with Hua, everybody knows we are going to fuck and I worry about how that makes you feel. A little while ago, screwing Hua with no one else getting off on it gratuitously, I was able to be so much more relaxed."

"I thought that Hua can't speak any English at all so how do you communicate with him?" I asked more out of curiosity than a desire to know. I was also avoiding the need to comment on what she had just told me.

"Sign language."

Now I was interested, "What kind of signs exactly?"

Kate grinned, "Well actually there is only the one sign. He makes a circle with the thumb and finger of one hand then pokes the forefinger of the other hand backwards and forward through the middle. I think everybody in the world knows what that means. He's been giving that signal almost every day ever since you were first forced to share me. I've always pretended not to notice but today I thought why not. He was very eager and I did badly want to feel him inside me again."

"I forgive you," I murmured. I said this for something to say because, after what I had just done, there could have been little doubt in her mind.

"I don't honestly see why fucking the others is limited to only once a week because I would happily look after all of my men every single day – at least once. I do love to fuck. That's one thing at least that I have discovered on this island."

There was no obvious reply to that so I remained silent, trying to imagine how I would feel seeing her distribute her charms in such a profligate manner. I think I must have liked the idea because already I could feel my dick coming back to life.

"Actually," my wife said thoughtfully, "It's more remembering how much I like sex than just discovering it. The whole year between doing my work experience and coming back to the firm full time, I had three different boyfriends on the go at the same time and I slept with them all at least twice a week. And they knew about each other or at least two of them did. I thought then that it going to be the all time best year of my life but this year is already turning out better."

"Didn't they mind?"

"I think they were all hoping that I would pick them and drop the other two. They were certainly competing to show they were the best and that made it even better for me."

That last anecdote decided me so I said magnanimously, "If you want to give Hua and Bakti some extras I don't really mind."

Kate rolled over quickly, threw her arms round me and gave me a very passionate kiss. Finally breaking for air she pulled her face back a couple of inches from mine and said mischievously, "I just had a terribly naughty thought, when I come up here with Hua next time, how would you like to watch us fucking? You could easily sneak up early and hide at the back of the cave."

Suddenly my heart was beating so loudly that I felt Kate must hear it because this was exactly what I had dreamed about doing. I was filled with elation but that was an emotion of very short duration because, like a bucket of cold water thrown over me, I realised that I was not at all sure that was what I really wanted. "Wouldn't that make you self conscious, spoil it for you?" I asked, stalling for time until I got my emotions back under control."

"Just the opposite," Kate said sitting back, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It's so kinky, an extra thrill. I'm going to love knowing that you're watching as he pushes his beautiful big cock up inside me and seeing the effect that it has on me. Can't you just imagine it?"

That was the trouble; I had imagined it several times already and but I was beginning to think it would be better to stick to imagination and the ability to pretend that I was exaggerating rather than face the unvarnished truth of his sexual superiority. "I'm not sure it's such a good idea" I said quietly.

A look of puzzlement flitted across my wife's face but she was intent on her plan and not to be deflected. "Course it is silly, you're really going to enjoy watching. It'll bring us even closer, with you kind of sharing my pleasure. Anyway, I need you there for a special reason."

Despite myself I was intrigued. "I don't understand."

Kate let a hand stray between her legs as she explained. A little while ago when Hua pulled his thing out of me, I put some fingers where it had been and it felt as if I had a big wide tunnel disappearing right up inside me. Now I know why a woman's vagina is sometimes called a hole. I wished that I had a mirror to see how far it went. That's when I thought that if you were there you could pop out of hiding the moment Hua left, and describe exactly how much you can see. It's just a pity that we don't have one of those little electric torches."

That did appeal. My cock twitched in reaction and my wife took this as a positive, "Come on," she urged, "Say yes and I'll get you stiff again so that you can fuck me before we go back to the others."

That was an offer I couldn't refuse and only minutes later I was again enjoying that incomparable sloppy seconds sensation.

A couple of days later, while were still relaxing in bed prior to rising, Kate announced, "I'm going to have one those secret fucks with Hua this morning so you better set off early and hide in the cave."

Taken by surprise I reacted badly and asked rather nastily, "And when did you arrange that with him?"

"Kate grinned, "He doesn't know yet, I've only just decided this moment."

"And what makes you so sure he'll oblige?"

My wife smiled confidently, "I've only to give him the sign and he'll follow me any time, any where."

So after breakfast, I obediently set out, conspicuously carrying a grass bag to give the impression that I was heading out on one of my expeditions and twenty minutes later I was sorting out a hiding place at the rear of the cave. The cavern was like the inside of a conch shell with a large boulder near the back, behind which I would be able to move about to a better vantage angle once they had started.

Having found my spot, I settled down to wait not realising what I grave mistake I was making, for the next hour would destroy my remaining peace of mind in two major respects. The first was that, sounds of passion overheard notwithstanding, I had fondly believed that Kate gave the other men their 'rations' in the same dispassionate way that whores serviced their tricks. I was wrong. The other was that, having once watched Hua in action, I was forced to accept that compared to the big Maori, I was totally inadequate at fucking, in fact what I did hardly deserved that term.

Kate entered the cave first. She peered towards where I was but I could tell from her face that she couldn't see me. She gave a small wave but then held a finger to her lips to indicate that Hua was just behind her and a moment or two later a large black frame lumbered through the entrance. This was where I had my first surprise. I had expected my wife to just lie down with her legs spread, making herself available to him but instead she ran forward and got on tip toes, stretching up for a kiss. Hua leaned down to respond but then, with hands under her arms he lifted her and whirled round, both caught in the joy of the moment and with Kate planting further small kisses all over his face.

Hua put her down and then removed his two garments, just letting them drop to the ground and allowing me my first unfettered view of his amazing organ.. It may have been my angle of view or distortion due to the light in the cave but the damn thing seemed to hang down as low as his knees.

He had hardly settled before Kate pounced on his cock, holding it in both hands and delivering baby kisses along the length of the shaft. It was very obvious that she was seriously besotted with his organ if not with him.

After giving his shaft a lot of serious attention, Kate somehow signalled that she wanted to change area and this prompted Hua to get in a crab position. For the first time I realised that his balls were even more impressive than his cock, both looked possibly larger than peaches and would have seemed more in place on a bull rather than a man. My wife happily bounced one on each palm for a while but when her mouth moved down she had only limited options. There had been occasions in the past when she had managed to fit both of my testicles into her mouth at the same time (a delicious sensation) but with Hua she couldn't even force one in and had to resort to licking and gently nibbling the skin.

Suddenly Hua switched into a kneeling position and the effect of Kate's eager ministrations was immediately obvious because his huge cock stuck out, now rigid as an iron bar. Although I knew it had happened many times, it didn't seem logically possible that such a mass of flesh and muscle could fit inside her tiny quim. Now that the moment had come there was no mistaking the eagerness with which my wife lay down and spread her legs. Hua quickly moved over her, supporting himself clear of her body. I could see that he had started to enter her but was unable to see the moment of penetration because his swinging ball sack completely blocked my view.

He slid all the way in with one smooth thrust and I tensed expecting the fucking motion to start but instead they both lay quite still and it took me a moment or two to realise that they were kissing. This would have been quite understandable had it been an expression of passion but it wasn't because the kisses on both of their parts were unmistakably tender. I hadn't expected this. They were meant to be fucking, not making love. It became worse when Kate first cupped his face in both of her hands while gazing up at him and then began to stroke his arms in an affectionate rather than a sensuous way. That hurt. I had long come to terms with other men sharing my wife's body but now it seemed as if Hua was taking her heart as well as her cunt.

It was a better when they actually started fucking but that relief was only of short duration because I quickly had a quite different cause for distress. From the sounds I had heard before, I had resigned myself to the fact that their copulations were very energetic affairs but, believe me, watching is very different to just listening. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Throughout my life, I had always believed that I was a reasonably competent sexual performer but now my limitations were being brutally exposed. I wondered, if we had never been shipwrecked would I ever have realised, would I even have suspected, that my wife had so much untapped sexual potential.

I hadn't expected quite the level of violence, both in the way he threw her about and the force with which he thrust into her. I remembered moment's of unusually rampant activity in our past of when I had deliberately moderated my passion for fear of hurting her. That memory triggered a wry smile because the worst that I could have done would have been like a tickle compared to the raw power that Hua unleashed upon her. After staying in missionary for quite a session, with practiced efficiency they suddenly switched to doggie style with Kate on her hands and knees. They were now horizontal to my position and I could see the detail of their joining far better because it was no longer largely obscured by the bulk of his huge body.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,441 Followers