South Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

The penultimate position was cow girl and at first I liked this much better. Kate was no longer being tossed about like a rag doll and I had chance to savour (if that is the right word) what was happening in comparatively slow motion. I particularly liked to see his impossibly thick black shaft slowly appear glistening with juices into the light as she rose up, only to disappear once more into her depths as she sank back down. My problem was that she kept pausing and leaning forward for more kissing and whispering very quietly to each other. I was convinced that they were sharing endearments, whether or not either understood what the other was saying.

The end was almost an anti climax. They switched back to missionary, there was a brief explosion of energy and then it was obvious that Hua was busy pumping her full of his potent semen. He slumped upon her and seemed content to enjoy more kissing and caressing but thankfully my wife had other ideas. I actually saw her finger jab into him in what looked a painful way. Hua reluctantly stood up, obviously expected her to do so as well but when she didn't he crouched to give her a final kiss before exiting the cave. He had hardly disappeared before Kate was crying out excitedly, "Quick, quick, come here and look before my hole starts to shrink."

By the time I was kneeling in position, Kate was supporting her buttocks on her hands and lying with legs spread wide, giving me an unobstructed view of her well used cunt. Her choice of the word tunnel had been very apt because I was confronted with a void, at least two inches wide at the mouth and stretching way up inside her. Quite how far it went I was unable to tell because the far end was filled with a white mucous mass which was just beginning to ooze its way out.

I described everything I could see in small detail and, during the telling Kate, literally trembled with excitement and when I eventually ran out of words she said," Lick it."

I had hesitated for only a moment before she repeated, "Lick it, go on lick it, you've done it before and this is no different to then."

In my mind there was a vast difference. On the previous occasion, he had ejaculated inside her over half an hour before and she had bathed in the sea before I performed this duty. This time the hot cum had been delivered mere minutes before and the smell was quickly becoming overpowering. I have never tried bush tucker grub but I have eaten sea food when the thought of putting it in my mouth beforehand was nauseating only to find that actual taste was not unpleasant. Now I can't claim that fresh cream pie does not taste unpleasant but strangely, within less than a minute it became compulsive eating, possibly helped by the fact that Kate was having huge orgasms right from the moment I started.

This time I didn't cum while licking but I can't claim that I lasted very long minutes later when I had my cock surrounded by that very special sloppy seconds feeling. Afterwards we were both exhausted, her physically, me mentally. We lay relaxing indolently, both lost in our own thoughts until I felt an urgent need to voice mine. "I'm not very happy with all the kissing and cuddling, it looked like you might be falling in love with Hua," I admitted quietly.

Kate sat up quickly to answer, "I am fond of Hua, very fond of him but a woman is bound to grow fond of a man who keeps making her feel as good as he does me. There's no need at all for you to worry though because it's certainly not the kind of love that I feel for you. Grasping my hand and looking me deep the eyes my wife said sincerely, "I'm the luckiest wife in the whole world. I'm lucky because I know it would be impossible to find another husband even half as wonderful as you. I love you so much." She went on to praise my understanding, generosity and strength of character, until by the end I knew that I could survive anything that life might threw at me.

One morning I was woken by Kate creeping carefully back into the shelter. Seeing I was awake she squatted down near my head, took hold of my hand and said softly, "Please don't get upset sweetheart but I'm pretty sure that I'm pregnant. It's six weeks since that last period and for the last three mornings I've woken up feeling nauseous. It was bound to happen sooner or later."

I had already resigned myself to this eventuality so I smiled and said, "There's still a 25% chance that it might be mine."

"Well actually Ken isn't a contender," she informed me and I perked up assuming that the older man had gone back to hand jobs until Kate explained. "He only ever fucks my bum. He's never done it with his wife that way so he says that it's not really cheating on her."

I didn't like this news but balancing that was the fact that I was actually getting pleasure from my improved odds. "Thirty-three percent is better," I said,

Kate shook her head, "Your first guess was nearer the mark. I could be wrong but I think both Bakti and Hua have a far better chance of being the father."

"How can that be? I made a lot of effort to have sex with you at least as often as anybody else?" I asked rather belligerently.

"Well for a start Bakti squirts twice as much baby making stuff as you every time, probably nearer three times," Kate explained patiently, "And although he doesn't last very long fucking, he gets ready to go again incredibly quickly and can get in three fucks while you would still be on with the first. Believe me, that young man is a veritable on demand cum dispenser."

"So you think he's the father?" I prompted unhappily.

"I might have done except that ever since I started getting a bit stretched, he's preferred being sucked off to putting his dick in my pussy. He's also been pestering me let him do it the back way but that's strictly reserved for Ken – and you of course if you want it."

I gulped down some air and tried to remain calm because this short conversation was yielding a plethora of information that I would rather not know, and it was getting worse. If I was not the biological father then I would far prefer it to be Bakti. This was mainly because as he was less black than Hua, if we were forced to keep the child it could pass more easily as merely tanned.

My mind had drifted away on these thoughts for a moment until I heard my wife summarising, "So although you and Hua have ejaculated inside me roughly equal number of times, he has still got to be the clear favourite. When he cums it feels as if he is squirting straight into my womb but in comparison, your poor little sperms have a long way to swim."

That is more or less the end of the story because from then on there were really no new developments, except when Kate proudly informed me that she had managed to deep throat Bakti's cock. (She said that he loved it.) However, for the sake of completeness, I will carry on with a summary of our 'adventure' until the moment we were rescued.

One evening when Kate was in an especially relaxed mood after she had been with one of her lovers, I decided to satisfy a long standing curiosity, So I asked, "Since you told me of the three lovers you were juggling at university I've been thinking. During your work experience I know you dated two of the guys at the lab. Everyone thought that you never had sex with either of them and I wondered if that was true."

Kate laughed, "Of course I did."

I waited a moment and asked, "Stuart was still there when you came back full time, so did you carry on where you left off."

"I slept him one time just for old times sake." There was a long pause during which I said nothing and then she admitted, "OK, I'm not going to lie, it was more than once but by then I'd set my sights on you."

"Did it ever happen after you started seeing me?"

"That was only the once, but it happened after I let you have me for the first time," my wife told me turning to look me in the eye. "I knew you were going to ask me to marry you and that changed everything, so I let him fuck me one last time."

That wasn't what I wanted to hear. "I bet the bastard had a great big laugh at my expense," I said bitterly.

Kate shook her head, "You're wrong. Stu left soon after our wedding because he couldn't bear seeing me every day knowing I was out of bounds. I think what he felt was envy rather than triumph. He knew I wasn't the type to cheat on my husband."

"And you never have," I said confidently.

"No – not really."

"Not really. What does that mean?"

"Well on one of the times that I did a field trip by myself, I spent a whole evening talking to a very attractive chap. Somehow we finished up in a rather cosy situation and I did end up sucking his cock. I reckoned that was better than letting him screw me. Afterwards I swore never to get in that kind of position again."

Four months passed by in the same routine, my wife's tummy got significantly bigger but nothing else changed except that I stopped having intercourse with her except for the sloppy seconds after I had watched her with Hua. Apart from that, like Bakti, I found that she was now so loose that it wasn't really worth it and anyway, I enjoyed the special hand jobs she gave me so much more.

Going from the 'passage of days' record that Steve maintained, I calculated that Kate was in the twenty-eighth week of her pregnancy, when one night while preparing for sleep, she said quietly, "I know we agreed that if the baby isn't yours we would put it up for adoption, well I've changed my mind. I'm sorry Sweetheart but since he started moving I've decided that I just can't do it. I want to be his mother and I need to keep him with me."

I had already decided that I wouldn't argue if this happened so I contented myself with the one word, "Him?"

"Somehow I just know it's going to be a boy," she replied, "And I'm pretty sure he's going to be a very big baby.

Premonition or just coincidence, I don't know. Kate and I were lingering in the cave after she had been with Hua. In view of her condition, he now he handled her very delicately, no longer leaving her looking like a rag doll. Suddenly she said, "At times I look forward to when we get home and can go back to it being just us again but at others I hope that we never get rescued and just go on forever like this." I didn't speak but I very much doubted if going back to how we were would be quite as easy as she made it sound.

Minutes later we set off back to camp, only to find the beach crowded with figures and a large warship out in the bay. We continued walking but for the first time in months, Kate became shy at her state of nakedness and stepped behind me to gain partial concealment from the hordes of male eyes. Remembering her men in uniform fantasy, I thought this a bit ironic.

We were told later that the seamen had been scanning the beach looking for coconuts and spotted our camp instead. During the voyage to Australia, we spent a lot of time with Ken but the other two had been placed in crew quarters and we never saw either of them again.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers