South Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ARGH!!!"

This time both of them yelled out as Jac thrust upwards and released the surge of cum against her womb. Ana held on to him as tight as possible, pay no heed to his injury, as her own orgasm tore through. This time she felt his warm cum splashing inside her. This time, Jac felt every one of her paroxysms.

"Jac..."

"Ana..."

Both of them felt the tiny aftershocks and no further words were needed as both wanted the moment to last as long as possible.

"Oh..." When she saw that her hand had some blood on it. His wound had reopened slightly, but Jac only smiled and shook his head. He would feel the pain later. Right now, he was just satiated and happy. He wrapped his arms around her as to not let her go. Ana sighed and purred contentedly as she lied happily on his chest. With the sound of each other's breaths, they both fell asleep.

It was a while later when Jac woke up. He thought it was a dream until he saw her smiling at him beside him. She had picked up the translator again and was busy typing on it.

[Most wonderful. Stay with me?]

Jac smiled and nodded hard. He would have asked first if he had gotten the chance.

[Yes. I love you and I want to be with you forever. Marry me?]

[Yes. And you would be a proper father then] With this sentence on the green screen, she made a circular motion on her belly and smiled like the sun coming up after a rainstorm.

She typed, [In 7 months I mother and you father], in response to my unspoken question.

Jac had never really thought about it. He always assumed that he was not parent material. Despite that, he relished the chance of being a father, and a husband. He smiled and kissed her. It would be the greatest and best thing that had ever happened to him. He did not have a place to live anymore but he had his whole life spread out before him. He would make it a good life. A good family life.

[I don't have a place to live anymore]

[Don't worry my love. See that white yacht in the bay?] And they both broke into gales of laughter.

The End

Acknowledgements: Firstly, I would like to thank Miss Victoria (Victoria_2001_02769) for kindly being my editor on this piece. Her help, as always, have been tremendous and gratefully appreciated. Thank you Miss Victoria.

I would also like to thank Lauren_Hynde, whose works in poetry can be found here in Literotica as well. She is a good friend and her help with the language parts have been invaluable, to say the least. Thank you Lauren.

Author's Endnotes:

This story takes place on the fictional islands of Arang and Tawarin. These two islands are based on the real island of Sipadan, located in Sulawesi Sea, off North Eastern Coast of Borneo, Sabah, Malaysia. The Worldwide Fund for Nature acknowledges the Island as one of the best coral areas in the world. She possesses one of the most unique marine ecosystems in the world; parading fishes such as Barracuda, Buffalo fish, Jack fish and White Tip Sharks as well as abundant richness of hard and soft coral. Sipadan Island is also known as the 'Turtle Capital of the World.'

The famous Jacque Cousteau said of Sipadan, "I have seen other places like Sipadan 45 years ago; now we have found again an untouched piece of art". Sipadan is rated as one of the top five diving spots in the world.

I saw a documentary once called Swimming with Rays. It showed the annual gathering of rays near the islands. Stingrays are usually docile creatures, attacking only when attacked. These animals are named for their spines — they produce venom. The scales have glands and passages underneath the skin that allow them to create venom and spit them out their corresponding spines. If a would-be predator attacks them, the stingray points its spines at the creature and fires off a potentially lethal dose of toxins. The stingray may drive its venomous barb deep into the limb; the wound is often of a size that requires stitching. The wound also causes severe pain, which is out of proportion to the size of the wound. The pain may have a paralysing effect.

The Royal Malaysia Navy patrols these shores. The Jerong Class Patrol vessels were commissioned in the late 60s and early 70s. Some are the smaller 33 metres (103 feet) ships, usually seconded to the Royal Malaysian Marine Police. The one in the story is such a vessel. It carries the 57mm main gun and can do 32 knots flank speed. It is speedy and has a shallow draft, used primarily as a Coast/Harbour patrol craft. It carries a complement of 30+. The US Coast Guard currently trains the Marine Police in handling pirate encounters (21st Century Pirates with automatic weapons, rocket launchers and speed boats).