Southbound Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

By the time I had turned over all five customers to Fiona, I was confident that she could handle the workload and the clients. She wasn't short on product knowledge and was regularly asking questions about products and our capabilities. I saw her take notes often and refer to our brochures which spelled out our dimensional and printing abilities as well as bag and pouch styles.

"Do you ever get involved with large volume customers?" she asked one day.

"Yes, we do. Several have come to us through recommendation and we are willing to take on some of that business as long as we can maintain a reasonable margin. We have no interest in commodity business, but when it comes to high quality and good service, some of the bigger customers are willing to sacrifice a lower price to get what we offer. Our waste and yield rates on form-fill-and-seal equipment are significantly better than industry averages and that often makes up for price gaps."

"We should play golf this weekend," she said after a pause. It was a complete non sequitur.

"Great," I said without thinking. "I can rent clubs at a public play course I'm sure."

"It's supposed to be sunny and 60˚ this Saturday. Should I book a time?"

"Go ahead. Just let me know where and when."

"No problem," she said without looking at me. "Why don't you plan to stay over Friday night and I'll get us to the course on time?"

My look must have indicated surprise, but I said nothing. Never look a gift horse in the mouth as the saying goes. She was wearing that secret smile that I'd begun to get used to.

Two could play this game. "Are we going to be able to wander around nude?"

"Only inside the house, smartass," she said, punching me lightly in the shoulder.

"Okay then ... I guess I can make it."

"Then it's settled. Our second date," she grinned.

There was no point in asking about Tina. I doubted she would be around.

Fiona suggested I show up about six o'clock on Friday and that's exactly when I arrived. Never keep a lady waiting, especially a willing lady.

There was something different about Fiona, but it didn't dawn on me right away. She put the flowers in a vase (yes I did the flowers and wine thing again) and opened the wine. When she walked to me with the two glasses of wine I figured out what was different. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts we swaying nicely under her the limited constraint of a light cotton pullover with a deep V neck. I'm sure she was well aware that I could make out the darker areas of her areolas.

She handed me a glass and I toasted her.

"Thank you for inviting me again. I like your top," I smirked.

"Why, thank you, sir. It fits rather well don't you think?"

"It fits exceptionally well," I said, reaching out to feel the side of her breast and the soft material. "Yes ... exceptionally."

She responded by lightly rubbing her hand over my crotch, confirming that my erection was well under way. Just how far was she willing to take this teasing?

She moved back to the kitchen and I noticed the dining room table was not set.

"I have something different in mind for tonight," she announced. "I thought we'd graze our way through the night. Just the two of us, nibbling on a variety of dishes."

"That sounds very nice ... and interesting ... different. I'm all for it." I could think of a couple of things I wanted to nibble on.

"Good. I like to try new ideas. One of my friends suggested this. She said it would be much more ... intimate."

"I'm also in favour of intimate," I grinned.

"I thought you would be. Come and see what I have for us. You said you could eat almost anything."

She began to pull plates out of the oven and refrigerator. There were a number of very tasty looking items. I recognized some fresh crab, breaded calamari (one of my favourites), cocktail sausage rolls in puff pastry, a plate of raw vegetables with a dip, what looked like spanakopita in filo pastry, a pasta salad, and a variety of little dessert cakes. There was more than enough for us.

"You've gone to a lot of trouble to make all this," I commented. "It looks wonderful. I know I'm going to eat too much."

"Thank you for the compliment, but I got almost everything from my favorite delicatessen. I made the tzatziki sauce, vegetable dip and vegetables. The rest was store-bought."

"I still say it's an inspired idea. I like the idea of grazing, especially on a Friday night after a long, tiring week."

"Not too tiring, I hope," she said with a sly smile.

"I'm sure I'll be at full strength when it's needed."

She folded into my arms after putting our wine glasses aside. The kiss was long and deep and very welcome.

"We've got all the time in the world," she said softly.

"I have a feeling we're going to need it," I said, rubbing my prominent erection against her tummy.

"Why don't we start with a couple of appetizers and we can go from there?" she suggested.

"How about the calamari, some vegetables with dip, and a bit of the pasta salad."

"The calamari just needs heating, so get some plates out of the cupboard and we'll begin," she smiled.

I cautioned myself not to take too much. We were supposed to make this last the evening. It was the same strategy I wanted to use personally. It was going to be difficult. She was tempting me mightily with her tantalizing breasts and sultry demeanour.

We worked our way slowly through the first course, chatting about everything but business. There was no place for that tonight. This night was about us, and no one else.

Our selections took the edge off our hunger and we adjourned to the living room and the sofa. Fiona had some nice, soft background music playing and it set just the right mood for romance.

It took about ten seconds for us to be in each other's arms. We were still getting to know each other, but I didn't see anything about Fiona that gave me pause to slow down. I wanted her, but I didn't want to rush things. It was Fiona's night to set the pace.

My hands were wandering all over her body. Her scent was wonderful and erotic. Her hair was soft and silken, adding to my erect state. Fiona was also showing signs of arousal. Her eyes were lidded and I could hear little moans as we kissed and fondled each other. I decided to take a chance. I began to pull her top out of her skirt. She reacted immediately by undoing the waist button, helping me release the pullover.

Not wanting to stretch the material, I carefully lifted it from the bottom and allowed her to help me remove it. It was an erotic act by itself, and as her firm, full breasts were revealed, I was struck once more just how beautiful she was. Faint tan lines were still visible from the summer sun, but she was otherwise flawless. I began to pay attention to her breasts with my lips, tongue, and occasionally, nipping them gently with my teeth.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom, lover," she murmured. "The food will keep.

Helping her up, I followed her to the bedroom, loosening my belt and preparing to remove my polo shirt. With an objective in mind tonight, I didn't want to be distracted from it. Fiona was naked before I was and removed the comforter and pulled back the top sheet. She was about to climb onto the bed when I took her hand.

"Lie back on the bed crosswise," I said. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go first."

She smiled her acceptance.

Spreading her legs, I got down on my knees on the carpet and proceeded to give her the best oral sex I knew how. Within a minute or so, I could tell I was on the right track. Her hips were moving and her hands were in my hair, sometimes pushing me into her more insistently, other times pushing me back to give herself some relief.

I'm not into counting orgasms. It may have been two or it may have been ten. I only knew she was totally involved in what I was doing. I had been planning this all week. I wanted her to receive as much pleasure as I could possible give and it appeared that I was succeeding.

At length, I knew when we were done. Kissing my way down her thighs, I stood over her, looking down at her reclining body. She had a very satisfied smile as she gazed up at me. She held her arms wide and I bent over her, welcoming her embrace. I felt her hand on my erection and she was guiding me into her. We were a perfect fit.

"Ohhh ... Annndeeee!"

We weren't in any rush. I made slow, deep strokes from my standing position, a first for me. I had never tried this before, but the height of the bed made it easy for me. My lover was enjoying it as well, if her moans and body movements were any indication.

From my position I was able to nip at her breasts as I moved into her, adding to her pleasure. I felt her legs wrap around my thighs as I continued and she became more insistent. I picked up the pace, knowing it would hasten my finish.

"Annndeeeee ... ," she cried again.

I knew it was my time. "I'm almost there," I warned. It wasn't ten seconds later that I began to spasm as I emptied my seed into her.

We were both panting as I bent down once more and kissed her, getting a full loving kiss in return. I sank to my knees and lay my head on her heaving belly. I felt her stroking my head as she used her legs to hold me. We stayed like that for some time.

"Shower?" she asked after a while.

"Sure."

I glanced at the clock and it wasn't yet eight o'clock.

"Here's some good news," I said with a chuckle. "We don't have to change the sheets yet."

That briefly caused a giggle-fit, then some kissing and fondling before we headed for the bathroom.

We didn't spend a lot of time under the water as we were both hungry again. For safety sake, we both put on a t-shirt and underpants. Fiona heated the spanakopita, pulled out the vegetable plate and crab and refilled the wine glasses.

We sat beside each other on the sofa with our plates on the coffee table.

"This is a brilliant idea," I said. "I wonder who thought of it?"

"I don't know," she said, "but I like it a lot. It gives us time to recover and ward off starvation."

I ran my hand up underneath her t-shirt and cupped her breast, running my thumb over her nipple. It sprang to attention immediately.

"You can eat and diddle at the same time, I see," she teased.

"Yup ... a natural born multi-tasker."

"When we go back to the bedroom, I'll find out just how much of a multi-tasker you are," she smirked.

"I eagerly await your challenge."

She leaned over and gave me a feta cheese flavoured kiss. "I'll hold you to that."

The rest of the night went just as it had started. We ate, made love, ate again, and made love again. We didn't eat everything. We couldn't. Fiona took over for our second bedroom session. She paid oral homage to my member before mounting me and taking me on another orgasmic trip. For our final joining, I think we both knew we were nearing the end. It was slow and gentle and loving.

We fell asleep naked, entwined in each other's arms. We were both asleep in moments and I remembered nothing until I awoke just after seven the next morning.

As I had the previous weekend, I made for the main bathroom, this time taking my travel kit with me. A quick shower and shave and I was ready for the day. Our tee time wasn't 'til noon, so we planned a brunch beforehand.

We stopped at a small restaurant that Fiona said was very good and I ordered a breakfast omelette. The hash browns were homemade instead of the usual tater-tots and the toast was multi-grain. We had a leisurely morning meal and arrived at the clubhouse a half hour early. I rented a set of clubs at the pro shop. They were fairly new and suited me fine. The course wasn't busy and we were allowed off a few minutes early.

Las Positas was a popular public course with modest green fees. The clubhouse was barely a ten minute drive from Fiona's home. It was ideal for us. We could choose to play nine or eighteen holes that afternoon. We chose to play nine and see how we fared. It would be my first game in six months and Fiona's first in three months.

I could see that Fiona was a pretty good athlete. She could hit the ball a good distance and had a nice, even swing. I, on the other hand, had a somewhat more reckless swing and as a result, my shots were a lot less predictable. It didn't really matter to us. We were out there for some fresh air, a bit of fun, and the close companionship that we were forming. We walked the course, pulling a cart, and finished the nine holes in less than two hours. I lost one ball in a water hazard and lost the game by four strokes. Fiona's consistency was rewarded and she wasn't about to let me forget it.

"I should have made a bet on this round," she grinned as we totalled up the score."

"I'll do better next time," I said confidently. "Rented clubs and I'm a bit rusty."

"Tell you what, I'll play from the men's tees next time," she taunted.

"Don't do me any favours. I can win on my own terms. You play the reds and I'll play the whites, just like the gods intended."

"Oh, you're so going to get it, Mister Macho."

"What me," I protested, laughing. "Just what am I going to get?"

"I don't know, but I'll think of something."

"I can think of something," I leered with an arched eyebrow.

"Is that all you think about?"

"Ever since I met you ... yes."

"At least you're honest," she giggled.

"That's me, Honest Andy."

"I was going to let you stay over again tonight until you got cocky."

"That's another thing you're responsible for."

"Oh, God, this conversation has reached a new low. Come on, let's go home," she said, taking my hand as we walked toward the parking lot. It was going to be another wonderful day.

To Be Continued

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers
12