Southern Comfort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, Cindy!" Christina snarled at me. "You cheated!"

"I didn't cheat, Christina. I may have told a couple of little white lies, but there was nothing in the rules against it," I said grinning at her.

Christina stood there looking at me in exasperation. "I can't believe you're going to let her get away with this!" she huffed at the men in the betting pool with her hands planted on her hips.

"And, I can't believe you made me kiss you!" I snorted back at her. "For a piece of candy no less!"

Christina suddenly burst into laughter. "That was a good one!" she said triumphantly.

"Yeah, well, payback is a bitch!" I snorted at her.

"You really told them that we were all whores?" she asked in disbelief.

"Only one of them. The other two I told you were all single mothers with a half dozen kids each!" I said laughing at her. "They weren't too worried until I said you were husband shopping! Eight to what was that? Zero?" I said still laughing.

"Jon, you're still buying us all dinner one night. Do you hear me?" she demanded.

"No problem!" Jon said giving me a wink. He picked up his cash and said, "Are you ready?" I nodded and I gave Christina a warm hug. Then I followed him out the door.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
RoryOmoreRoryOmoreabout 7 years ago
Imagination or memory?

Yes how could some one make up these things, I wonder

BruizednBroken55BruizednBroken55about 7 years ago
Still hooked!

I'm still hooked, my friend. I submitted three chapters for publication, but the moderator sent them all back although they have liked my poetry. Guess I'd better stick with that. :P This is incredible. I could never have thought up everything that has happened so far. Ever meet someone and wish you could write like them? That's where I am at right now. You are fuckin' awesome! :D Can't wait to read more!

holliday1960holliday1960over 7 years agoAuthor
response to TD

I appreciate your comments. It is a pendulum story that moves in its own time and its own direction. It delves deeper with each installment. It's all about the odds and the ironies.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
OK

Interesting twist. I'm really liking this story. Almost sounds like a real experience.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Torgan Wine Draeseth returns.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Proper Scottish Wife Ailene remembers marriage night, almost raped.in Novels and Novellas
Marriage is a Contract A marriage of convenience turns into something else.in Loving Wives
Prisoner in his Harem Ch. 01 Woman can choose between the gallows or his bed.in Romance
Life Renewed Ch. 01 History and sorrow.in Romance
More Stories