Southern Comfort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that about?" I asked.

"You'll see," he shrugged. In a moment, when the last song ended, the band announced they would be playing an entire extra set. The crowd applauded in appreciation. The singer announced over the mic, "Cindy, honey, this set is for you."

My head came up with a jerk as Bob pushed back his chair and stood up. He held out his hand just as the first few notes of 'Lady' began. I followed him to the dance floor and he pulled me into his arms leading me into the slow romantic waltz.

"Don't get too comfortable. We're not staying for the whole set," he whispered to me as I leaned against him. I felt myself blinking back tears as he held me tight. Sometimes, Bob had a way about him. This was definitely one of those times.

When the music ended, we returned to the table and finished the bottle of champagne while we talked quietly about trivial things. When Bob turned the bottle upside down in the ice bucket, he excused himself and went to the bar to pay the tab. He returned with a new bottle of 1976 vintage Dom Perignon wrapped in a linen napkin and tucked in the crook of his arm.

"Ready?" he asked as he held up my coat. We made our exit for the night.

**********

When we arrived at his apartment, he took my coat and then went about setting the mood for a romantic evening. He lit the fire, a few candles, and put on romantic music. He iced the champagne and we settled down on the couch to talk more.

"Bob tonight was really wonderful. I had the best time I've had in a long while. Thank you."

"It's not over yet, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He reached for the champagne and began peeling away the seal. "So, can I ask you?" He seemed to lose his train of thought as he concentrated on carefully twisting the cork to avoid losing any of the wine when it popped free of the bottle. He poured the wine and handed me a glass.

"Am I getting anything right with you?" he asked as he touched his glass to mine and settled back on the sofa. I tilted my head at him as if to ask the meaning of his question.

"Sometimes, I think I try too hard with you. I try too hard to understand what you're thinking or feeling."

"You do," I admitted with a slight smile.

"I'm learning. You're random. There's never anything coordinated about you. One minute you're this feisty, temperamental, 'get out of my way and let me do it myself' independent woman, and the next, you're soft and innocent like a little girl who would follow some guy anywhere he leads you. I never know what to expect from you," he said quietly.

"And, tonight I'm seeing an entirely different you. I think I like this you more than any of the others."

"What's the matter, Bob, didn't you think I actually do know how to behave myself?" I teased.

"I figured you behave about every other Christmas," he teased in response. "Is this the side of you Jon fell in love with?" he asked.

"I don't think so. You and Jon are two entirely different personalities. He does enjoy it when I calm down every once in a while though," I laughed.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you two do when you're alone together?"

"Mostly we talk," I said. "Sometimes, we just 'be together' and we don't talk at all. Disappointed?" I asked.

"Not at all. I can see myself just 'being together' with you." He took my glass from me and set it aside. Then he stood up and held out his hand. "Dance with me."

"I'll have to put my shoes back on. You're too tall for me dance with without my heels on." He retrieved my shoes and I slipped them back on before I stood up and took his hand again. We had only made a few steps when I pulled back a little from him.

"Bob, could you please?" I asked. He didn't have to ask me what I meant.

"Sorry," he muttered as he shed his jacket and took off the gun vest. As soon as he laid it on the table, he reset the security alarm before he came back to me and we resumed our dancing. I snuggled against his chest and savored the feel of his arms around me.

"That really bothers you, doesn't it?" he asked in a soft voice. I nodded a little but said nothing. "Why?"

I looked up at him and hesitated before I answered. "I guess with you being in 'Nam maybe you're used to seeing people get shot. I'm not. That's not something I ever want to see again. You wearing it, reminds me of how quickly we can lose someone in life. I don't want to be reminded of that."

He seemed startled by my answer. He waited until I laid my cheek against his shoulder again before he said, "I'll try to be more considerate in the future, but it's a part of who I am, Cindy. I can't change that."

"I know that. Bob, we come from two places. I'm from a completely different world than you. I left home when I was a kid. What you saw when I took you to my grandmother's was the closest thing to normal I ever knew."

"You went away to Vietnam when you were a young man, not much more than kid, and it made you a man in a hurry. Right?" I asked looking up at him to see his reaction.

"Yeah, that's pretty much how it was. You grow up when you're dodging bullets, watching your friends die, and just trying to stay alive," he said with that faraway look in his eyes.

"Look at me, Bob," I demanded. He stopped in his tracks and looked directly into my eyes. "While you were in 'Nam...there was a war going on here, too. I was younger than you were when you got off that plane. I got pushed out without a parachute. You were in the middle of a jungle. Well, so was I, only mine was made of concrete. On the streets of any major city in this country, you dodge the bullets, you watch your friends die, and you try just to stay alive. You show me where the difference is."

I think Bob began to understand me a little better at that point. He stopped asking questions. He leaned down and kissed me very softly. I felt him unzip the back of my dress and then he slid it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He took a deep breath when he saw me standing there in a white satin corset and garters.

He took my hands in his own and said, "Step out." History does tend to repeat itself, only this time we were both sober when I stepped out of the dress. "You get the glasses and the smokes. I'll get the rest," he said with a toss of his head towards the bedroom. I was about to remove my shoes again when he said, "Leave them on."

When we met in the bedroom, I curled up on the bed with my shoes still on and watched him undress. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his collar and for a moment, I thought I might orgasm then and there.

Just watching him remove his cufflinks and take off his shirt was easily the most arousing thing I'd seen in a long time. Bob was oblivious to how his every move affected me. Especially when he didn't know I was watching him.

Sometimes, he would simply be sitting in a chair, smoking a cigarette and talking to someone, I'd look at him and be in complete awe. As I watched him undress, he must have sensed me staring at him, drinking in all that was visible in the dim light.

He turned his head and looked in my direction. "What are you looking at?"

"You."

"You make me nervous the way you watch me all the time," he complained.

"Well, watching you has become my latest hobby, so get used to it." My answer made him laugh. "You are so incredibly sexy," I said. "Even my grandmother thinks so."

"So, insanity runs in your family," he snorted. "Stop staring at me!"

"Then come here and let me help you," I suggested. I stretched out across the bed and crooked my finger at him. He was shaking his head as he came within my reach and I unzipped his pants and reached inside. He was unbuckling his belt when I licked my lips and tasted his penis with my tongue.

I took my time and licked slowly along the shaft until he placed his hand on the back of my neck. I circled the head and kissed it lightly.

"Stop teasing or you're going to get more than you bargained for," he growled at me impatiently. To his surprise and annoyance, I did stop teasing him using that tactic. Instead, I climbed to my knees and knelt in front of him while I ran my hands over his torso and began kissing my way upward. Every place I kissed, I backtracked and licked until he was gripping my shoulders with anticipation.

Just when he thought I had worked my way high enough to kiss his lips, I pulled away and began working my way back downwards. He was busy taking down my hair one pin at the time and tossing them over his shoulder. "Angela's going to have fun with the vacuum cleaner and those," he murmured as he removed the last pin and my hair tumbled down over my shoulders.

I dropped down on my elbows realigning his cock with my lips and I gave him one long last lick before I parted my lips and sucked him inside my mouth. I'm sure he must have been expecting me to stop just past the head, but I didn't. I relaxed and didn't stop until I felt him slip past the back of my throat.

I held him there without gagging until he hissed with surprise, "Jesus fucking Christ!" There's an art to deep-throating a man. It's all in the timing and I had mastered the art when I gave my first blowjob. I didn't really know how to suck a cock any other way. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Bob grabbed two fists of hair and began fucking my throat like it was his first time to get oral sex. At the same time, he was cursing in at least three languages. I could understand some of what he was saying, but not all of it. I decided then that if I could keep from laughing at his reaction, I'd let him cum in my throat. He was enjoying it far too much not to. I didn't interrupt to tell him that, I let him assume it instead.

It wasn't terribly long before his long deep strokes quickened slightly and his breath became more rapid and shallow as well. I had my palms resting against his abdomen and I could feel when his muscles tensed. His grip on my hair tightened at the same time and I knew he was on the edge of orgasm. I concentrated on following his lead and rhythm.

It was an exquisite feeling of power and control when a moment later he made one particularly deep thrust and I felt the warmth of his semen flowing down my throat. His cock pulsing in my mouth felt no different than when he came in my pussy, but the sensation and satisfaction of having the power to give him such a forceful orgasm was different. It made my heart skip a few beats and it made my panties wet.

Mindful of the fact I couldn't breathe with him lodged in my throat, he withdrew himself quickly and the last pulse of semen emptied on my tongue. I swallowed it without hesitation and held him in my mouth until he began to relax. My tongue playing with his penis made him jump several times before he chose to slip from between my lips.

I crawled to within reach of the glasses of champagne that were now nearly warm and took several sips to cleanse my taste buds of his ejaculate. When I looked at him again, he was still standing but he was leaned over the edge of the mattress while he braced himself with both hands on the bed.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

He turned his head and looked at me with this expression like he was seeing me for the first time. "What thefuck was that?" he asked still sounding a little breathless.

I laughed a little and said, "That was me giving you a blowjob. Did you like it?"

"You've got to be fucking joking. I've never felt anything like that in my life," he replied as he dragged himself upright again. He placed his hands on his lower back as he stretched his muscles for relief. He gave me a suspicious look.

I laughed at him again. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Light me a fucking cigarette and stop gloating," he chided. He finished undressing before he stretched out on the bed and took the cigarette from me. I handed him my empty glass as I curled up and lay my head on his shoulder. We were silent while he smoked his cigarette and he lazily stroked my back and shoulders. Bob discovered what just being together was all about in those few minutes.

"I like just being here with you. I think I could 'just be' here with you forever," he said quietly as he continued to run his fingers over me skin. I shivered when he found a particularly pleasant spot on my back. He instinctively returned his fingers to the same place and I arched my back against his touch.

He began to laugh softly. "You're like petting a cat," he said softly. "I know now why Jon calls you Kitten."

"Mmm...you think so?" I asked as I pressed against his hand again. It must have given him an idea because he began to seriously concentrate on petting me as if I were a cat. He pulled me tighter against his chest and with one hand he began to massage the back of neck while the other stroked the small of my back.

It didn't take him long to figure out the more he petted me the more I rubbed myself against him. He regrouped, rolled me on top of him, and began to unfasten the corset. "It's a shame to take this off, you look so good in it, but it's got to go," he declared.

I smiled down at him as I sat astride him, rubbing the crotch of my satin panties against his rising penis. "Keep doing that and we won't be here long," he warned as he removed the corset and tossed it aside. I still had on the garter belt, stockings and heels.

He put one hand lightly around my throat and massaged my breasts with the other while I continued to rub his cock with the satin panties. When he realized he wasn't getting the desired response, he slid both hands around my waist and began rubbing my lower back again.

He started to chuckle when he felt my panties get damp again. "Stop and take them off," he sighed with amusement. He took his hands away until I climbed off and removed the panties for him.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked when I climbed back on top of him.

He grinned up at me in the dark. "Fucking you is like going on a treasure hunt. I haven't found the gold yet, but I think I'm getting closer." I rubbed my slit along his now perfectly erect cock and smiled back at him when he groaned. "Do you want to give me a hint when I'm getting hot or cold?" he teased.

"Now, that would be cheating, Mr. Jones. You're doing fine. Keep searching, you'll find what you're looking for... eventually," I taunted him back.

"You just like watching me stumble around in the dark like a blind man. I knew you were a sadistic bitch," he accused.

"Not me. I just like watching you try to read Braille. I'll let you know when you get the message right."

He sucked in his breath when I made a long stroke down his cock. "I thought you didn't like being on top," he muttered at me.

"I don't."

"Well, you damned sure could have fooled me. You must like something because you're so fucking wet right now," he growled. He reached on either side and grabbed my heels using them to gain leverage between us. He thrust his hips upwards indicating he wanted inside me.

I threw back my head and laughed at him. "Fingers, Mr. Jones, fingers! You're not reading the messages anymore," I teased.

"I've got something a lot better than fingers, honey," he informed me before he grabbed me by the waist and rolled me off him and onto my back. I was still laughing when he knelt between my thighs and lifted my legs over his shoulders one at a time. I thought for a moment he was going to fuck me, but instead he slid down and made a slow lick, tasting me on his tongue.

I gasped out loud and tried to push him away when he flicked his tongue against my clit. I had sampled Bob's abilities with his tongue the previous night, but I wouldn't let him make me cum that way. His irritation with my attempt to push him away again was apparent. He sailed up from between my knees and grabbed both wrists before he pinned them with all his weight to the pillow on either side of my shoulders. His face was inches above mine.

"I swear to god if you push me away one more time, I'm going to tie your ass to the bed and not cut you loose until noon tomorrow. Now, be still," he growled at me. I wasn't completely sure if he was joking or not, and I wasn't inclined to take the chance that he might be serious.

When Jon and I had sex, there was a complete trust between us. I never felt self conscious or ill at ease in his arms. Bob and I were only beginning to learn about one another in that respect. He said I made him nervous simply watching him. The feeling was mutual. The new found sexual freedom I enjoyed with Jon didn't extend to other men. Not even Bob.

Physically, I craved him like a kid craves candy, but mentally I was not ready to leave myself open to later rejection. I kept telling myself the new would wear off soon enough and that would lead to more pain than I wanted to experience. It was more prudent to avoid that level of personal contact entirely. I'd given him my body for his personal pleasure, but handing him my soul was another matter.

I guess Bob figured the pleasure I'd given him earlier should be reciprocated. Or, maybe he craved the feeling of holding someone else's pleasure in the palm of his hand the same way I did. What Bob was asking me now was to trust him. I knew he had no idea what the outcome of me doing that might be. Bob was about to find that out for himself, the hard way.

With him restraining me there was little else I could do but agree. I relaxed and looked up at him hovering above me in the dark. "Alright. You want an unconditional surrender? Fine. But, you're going to be sorry you asked," I warned in a soft voice. "Take my shoes off before one of us gets hurt," I advised. One thing I've learned in life is the power of the spoken word.

He released my wrists and removed my high-heels, dropping them to the floor beside the bed. He re-positioned himself between my thighs. He didn't have to make the effort of spreading my legs a second time. I did it for him. I placed one hand on his shoulder and one around the back of his neck and I lay completely still for him as he made several long licks of my pussy.

I was already feeling the pleasure of his warm, wet tongue. "Bob?" I called softly to him. He raised his head and peered at me. "When you feel me start to cum, don't wait. Fuck me, but be quick about it. There's a window of opportunity and I wouldn't want you to miss it."

He didn't ask me what I meant. He gave me a curious look and lowered his head again. I settled back against the pillow and closed my eyes. I was enjoying the feel of his lips and his tongue on my pussy. I thought about nothing but how good it felt to lie there and give him complete control.

In less than five minutes, I began to feel the first slight waves of pleasure building. Bob chose that moment to clamp his teeth down and my back arched. He didn't waste any time raising himself to his knees in order to do as I had asked. He was trying to hold me with one hand and guide his penis inside me with the other. That wasn't working.

It was by sheer luck rather than skill on either of our part that his penis happened to align with my vagina just as my hips bucked forward impaling me with his cock. My legs locked around his waist like a vice, and I flung myself upwards throwing my arms around his neck. He managed somehow to get his arms around me and he held onto me by locking his wrists together behind my back. I was screaming at him to fuck me over and over and he was trying like hell, but I was more slippery than he imagined I could be.

I was little but mighty. When I flung myself into his arms, it caught him completely off-guard and he lost his balance. At the time, it seemed like it happened in slow motion, but we both toppled from the bed. He went one direction and I went another. I heard the breath go out of him when he landed, but I was dazed for a moment. I landed face down on one shoulder and the opposite knee. It was a hard landing for both of us.