Southern Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're gorgeous, Pendry. The problem is, you're eighteen and I'm forty. You're my daughter and I don't want to mess that up. I've fucked up everything in my life and the only thing I've ever done right is this week with you. That's precious to me and I'd rather cut my nuts off than screw this up."

"What difference does it make how old we are?" she asked. "Yes, I'm your little girl, but you didn't even know you had me a week ago. If you just met me today and didn't know who I was, what would you think about me?"

"I don't know. I know what I thought the first time I saw you."

"What did you think?"

"I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and that I'd like to get to know you."

"So get to know me," she said. "Love me, feel me."

She pulled my hand back onto one of those awesome breasts. I groaned and filled my fingers with it. When I rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger she moaned and moved closer. She offered me her lips and I kissed my baby for the first time as a man kisses a woman. Her lips were soft and puffy, moving and alive against mine and her tongue caressed mine.

I wrapped her in my arms and stroked her back. She pressed that smoking hot body against mine and her hands explored as the kiss deepened. We caressed and loved each other for half an hour, just cuddling between the sheets.

She finally pulled back. "I want more," she said. "This is enough for now, I want to think about this and play it over in my head. I'm going to sleep with you again tonight, Dad. I think I'm always going to sleep with you from now on. Do you mind?"

I kissed her forehead. "No baby, I'd be insane to mind having the most gorgeous woman on earth in my bed. Are you sure?"

"Yes, but now I'm hungry and I need to pee. Go make us some breakfast. I'll wash dishes if you'll cook."

When she came in she kissed me and we had sausage, biscuits, scrambled eggs and honey.

"Dad, do we have to go anywhere today?" she asked.

"No, baby; why do you ask?"

"Let's find a little island somewhere, anchor out, go ashore and hang out," she said. "I want to go fishing."

Little John Island was about ten minutes away and we pulled in as close as I dared. I dropped the hooks and we pulled the runabout in and fired it up. She swung the basket down with our lunch and gave me the tackle. She climbed aboard and we found a drop off into deep water from about eight feet and started bouncing jigs down the drop off. We started catching dorado, almost immediately. They were strong and active and Pendry was having a blast. I saw something in the water and I had her grab a pole with a big circle hook on it. I cut the tail off of a dorado and baited it up. I told her where to throw and she hit it perfectly. The hookup was immediate and she set the hook. She was dragged down the length of the boat and she held on for dear life. I sprang after her and wrapped my arms around her belly. We leaned back and the line began to scream off the reel. The fish kept running and I knew we weren't going to be able to turn it before it stripped the line.

"We need to follow it," I told her.

"I got it," she panted "Let's go."

I fired up the engine and we followed the fish. We gained a little line and by the time we went a mile offshore she had it turned as it tired. She pumped the rod and gained more line. When she got two hundred yards back on the reel it made another run and she lost everything. We chased it again and the run was only half a mile this time. Twice more it made runs and we had to chase it. She had been fighting it for 45 minutes and she was exhausted. I offered to relieve her, but she was having none of that. Slowly, she gained line and I saw it close to the surface, thirty yards out.

"There it is, baby," I shouted.

She looked and saw it out there.

"What is it," she called.

"It's a big Bluefin Tuna," I told her.

She pulled it in slowly until it was right beside the boat. It was huge! It must have weighed close to 500 pounds.

"Can we eat it?" she asked.

"It would be like butchering a cow," I told her. "Let's let it go. We can eat the dorado and we'll catch smaller tuna. I'd really like to catch some skipjack. It's beautiful, isn't it."

"Yes, I didn't want to kill it anyway," she said. "How will we let it go?"

"I'll cut the line," I told her. "Ease up a little."

I cut the line with my knife and it swam slowly back into the depths.

We moved back to shallow water and we wound up catching a dozen skipjack that I put on ice. We tied the runabout back up and swam to shore. We snorkeled and gathered more scallops to add to our collection. When she was ready, we swam back to the boat and climbed on board. We showered and dressed for dinner.

I should say I dressed; Pendry undressed. When she came in she was fluffing her hair with a towel. She had on shirt with no sleeves that she was wearing as a vest. The buttons were serving no function and it gaped open giving me flashes of little brown nipple every time she moved. Her breasts were breathtaking. They were full and heavy and they bounced and swayed every time she moved. That firm teenaged flesh was the stuff to drive men wild. She had on a pair of lacy bikini panties that were practically non-existent and that was it.

"Jesus, baby," I exclaimed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No, I'm seducing you," she laughed and then became serious. "I've been trying for days. Haven't you noticed?"

"I notice you're beautiful and very naughty," I chuckled.

"I think after this morning clothes are supernumerary," she said.

"Penn use big word,"

She punched me. "I know what words mean. Maybe you should spend some time in a dictionary."

"I actually know what that means, too, but sometimes clothing is necessary."

"Not when it's just me and you," she said. "I may go naked."

"As erotic as that sounds, this is probably more exciting," I told her. "Less isn't always more. Dressing sexy is sometimes more exciting than wearing nothing. What you have on leaves something to the imagination. I have a very fertile imagination. I think what you would look like if I took your shirt or your panties off.

She pushed the waistband of the panties down, giving me a peek at a little flame red stripe of curls. It was only a flash, but it was incredibly sexy.

"Stop it or I'm not going to feed you," I told her.

"What are we having?" she asked.

"I'm going to make scallops and we're going to grill tuna," I told her. "Have you ever had fresh grilled tuna?"

"No, only out of a can," she said. "I don't like it much."

"This is nothing like that," I said.

The galley had a grill next to the range and I fired it up. She sat at the bar and watched me, her breasts hanging forward and pushed together by her arms with the nipples barely showing as she leaned on her elbows. The tuna had been marinating and I had the scallops ready to go. I had rice ready to fry and two kinds of squash. I made her chop onions and cut up the squash while I put the tuna on the grill. It sizzled away and I put the rice and vegetables on the griddle and broke three eggs. I had her stir fry everything with soy sauce, oil, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Her butt swayed under the shirt and I took time to press up against her back, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her firmly against me. I slid my hands under her shirt, cupping those amazing breasts, and she turned her head and looked up at me with those big emerald colored eyes. She raised her lips and I claimed them for a moment. I pulled away and her eyes smoldered at me. I turned the tuna and put the scallops on. If you cook them too long they get tough. These were huge, about the size of a small biscuit and I kept basting them. I basted the tuna too and the scallops were done first. She got two plates, halved the rice and vegetables and I put half a dozen scallops on each plate.

We dug in and the scallops were very good. Pendry loved them and took the last three off the grill. The tuna was finished and she ate her piece with relish.

"You're right," she said. "It was nothing like the can. This is delicious. You're a fantastic cook, Dad. Thanks. I'll clean up. You go relax and I'll join you in a minute.

I went up on deck and poured a jigger of good brandy. I put my feet up on the rail and lit up one of the good Cubans. I closed my eyes and relaxed. She came up in about 15 minutes.

"I didn't know you smoked," she said.

"I don't," I told her. "I smoke a couple of cigars a month. Would you like one?"

"Are they good?" she asked.

"I think so. Some people hate them."

"I'll try one," she said. "What are you drinking?"

"It's brandy. I'll get you some of that, too."

I went below and got a cigar out of the humidor and some brandy for her. When I got back she was sitting in my chair.

"Hey, get your own chair," I told her.

She stood up and when I sat down she sat on my lap, leaning back on one arm of the chair with her knees over the other.

"I like this," she said.

I showed her how to cut a cigar and how to light it so it burns evenly. She puffed on it and coughed for a minute.

"You don't inhale," I told her. "Just puff on it. Drink some brandy to cut the taste."

She took a sip and shivered. "It tastes good, but strong," she said.

"Yeah, it's just for special occasions, like the cigars," I told her.

"What's the occasion?" she asked.

"One week ago today my daughter told me she wanted to stay with me and get to know me," I said. "It's been the best week of my life."

That made her eyes get all teary. I couldn't tell if it was the cigar or emotion, but I suspected the latter.

"It's been the best week of my life, too," she said.

We smoked the cigars and sipped our brandy. Her shirt slipped gradually away until both breasts were fully exposed just a foot away from my eyes. They were amazing. They were very full and firm. They didn't sag a fraction of an inch and her nipples were fat and stubby, centered on quarter sized areola. Her stomach was as flat as a board and her abdominal muscles rippled in high definition under her skin. I could see that little strip of flame under the lace of her panties and I couldn't help myself. I had to touch her. I rested my palm on her stomach and she put her hand over it. She pulled it up over one breast and I cupped it in my hand. I rolled her fat little nipple between my fingers and she moaned.

"I'm going to brush my teeth," she said. "I don't like the aftertaste of the cigar."

I followed her and we brushed and washed the smoke smell off our hands.

"Take me to bed." Her emerald eyes glinted.

I took her hand and when we got to the bed her shirt went away. I stripped to my boxers and we climbed in together. She climbed on top of me and straddled my body, bending down to kiss me.

Her lips were alive and luscious and she gave them to me fully. Her little pointed tongue probed between my lips and I let it duel with mine as the kiss deepened. I pulled her to me and those spectacular breasts rubbed over my chest. He nipples were two pebbles scraping over me. She moved up a little so that she could find my lips with one fat little nipple. It rubbed over my lips and I opened them to take it. She moaned and shuddered as I pulled at it. I circled it with my tongue and let my teeth grip it gently. I pulled at it and let it slip away. I found the other, pulling it in, and she shook as an orgasm rippled through her body.

"Oh, my God, Dad!" she gasped. "Something... Something... What's happening to me? Oh God, it feels so good, You're making me... Oh, sweet Jesus!"

She shuddered and collapsed against me, pressing her lips to mine like she was desperate for affirmation.

"God, baby," I told her. "You're smoking hot! You came for me, baby. You look so beautiful when you cum. I can't believe you came from me just sucking on your nipples! You're so hot, Pendry!"

She smiled down at me. "I've never felt like that before," she told me. "I've never let a man touch me like that. God, Dad, that felt amazing. Can I do it again?"

"I don't know if you'll cum again from me playing with your nipples, but you can cum again. I'm going to make you cum a million times."

"I want to look at you," she said. "Can I?"

"Of course, baby. I want to look at you, too. God, you're so beautiful, Penn."

She moved to the side, lying beside me as she ran her hand across my chest. "You're in great shape for an old man," she giggled, teasing me.

"You little minx," I said. "I'm in good shape for anyone!"

She squeezed my pecs. "Yes, you are. I was just kidding. You are in great shape. You have huge muscles."

Her hand slid down over my stomach and into the waistband of my boxers. She grasped my cock in her little hand and gasped. Her hand jerked away like it had been burned, and just as quickly returned to hold me again. She pushed urgently at the boxers and I raised my hips so she could pull them off. My erection sprang up, bumping her chin as she slid the boxers off my feet and she gasped and froze. She stared with wide eyes.

"Jesus, Dad, it's huge!"

She looked at me with an expression of almost panic. "I don't know, Dad. I'm afraid! I don't think I can take that! It's so big."

She sat beside me and held my cock in her little hands. She turned it back and forth as if memorizing every detail.

"How big is it?" she asked. "I can't imagine that you would have such a big cock."

"What do you have to compare it to?" I asked her.

"The internet," she said. "Maybe you aren't that big, but it looks huge."

"I think it's pretty normal," I told her.

"Well, it's intimidating."

"Having second thoughts, baby?"

"Yes, well no, not really. I still want to. You're going to have to be really slow and really gentle with me, Dad. I've never done it before and I'm really scared."

"Don't be scared, baby. I would never hurt you. If you don't want to do this, I love you. If you do I love you. This is totally up to you. If you want to wait, that's ok. Whatever you decide, I love you."

"I love you, too, Dad and I want to love you every way possible. I want to do it, and I want to do it tonight. I want to be your lover."

I rolled on top of her and kissed her lips. I traced a line of kisses to her earlobe and nibbled on it. She shivered and giggled. I kissed down her neck to her breasts, kissing all over her firm flesh. I couldn't get over how they held their perfect shape, even lying on her back. She was a big beautiful bundle of sexual energy and she moaned her pleasure as I nursed at her breasts.

When my lips traced a line of fire down off her ribcage onto the flat muscularity of her belly, it moved sweetly under my lips. I paused to push my tongue into her little navel and she giggled again. When I reached the little satin panties, I pulled at them with my teeth and she pushed them down over the swell of her hips.

The little flaming strip of curls came into view and I tugged at one with my lips. I parted her golden thighs and lay between them, looking at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Her pussy was perfect. Pink lips were tightly sealed and the little nub of her clitoris nestled at the top. I traced her lips with my tongue and they separated slightly as her hips bucked against me. I parted them with my fingers and felt her wetness seep down, covering her lips with a glistening sheen.

When I probed her opening, she squealed and clasped my head between her thighs. I lapped upward to the little nub of her clitoris and teased it with my tongue.

"Oh, oh, Dad, that feels so amazing," she moaned. "That's it, lick me! I can't believe how good that feels. Please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I teased her clitoris and it elongated, emerging from behind her protective hood and peeking out. I massaged it with my tongue as her hips jerked and she writhed beneath me. It continued to swell, engorging with blood until I could take it between my lips and suck it in. Holding in inside with suction I lashed it with my tongue and she exploded. Her hands pulled at my hair and her pelvis thrust and bucked until it was all I could do to maintain contact. She moaned and thrashed and cried out her passion.

"Cuming! I'm cuming again! Oh, God, Dad, you're driving me wild. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I'm cumming!"

She continued to thrash and I continued to attack her little pussy until her movements began to subside and she squirmed to escape my tongue.

"Stop, Dad," she cried. "Please, it's too much; I can't stand it. Stop, oh my God, please," her voice rose in distress and I slid back up over her until I could claim those rich, full lips.

She kissed me passionately and I felt the head of my cock kissed by her wetness. I probed her lips and lodged at her opening.

She looked up at me with wide, frightened eyes as I increased the pressure.

"It's okay, Pendry," I told her. "I'll be gentle."

She smiled tremulously and I felt her nether lips part as the head of my cock slipped inside. I felt heat and wet against the head of my cock as I pressed into her, but no barrier. She winced and shivered and I let her rest and relax. I moved my hips in a circle, centered on our joining and her moisture flowed freely, easing the way.

I could feel her pussy lips, moist against my cock as if to drag me in. I just rested, socketed in her. I reached down and rubbed against her little love nub with my fingers. After a few minutes she had a small orgasm and I thrust forward suddenly and I was in. She sucked in her breath and I felt her belly flutter.

"Shit, wait!" she said. "Why did you do that?" She looked up at me with pain in her eyes.

"It's the only way, Penn," I told her. "I'm sorry, baby, but you are so tight. That's the only way I was getting in. Are you okay?"

"Yes, but damn that hurts. Don't do that again, okay?"

"No, Pendry; I won't. We'll just go slow, okay?" I thanked the deities she hadn't had a cherry.

"Am I bleeding?" she asked. "It feels like I'm bleeding!" there was a little panic in her voice.

"No, Pendry; you're not bleeding. Don't worry about it. It's normal. If you had a hymen you would be. It wouldn't be much. We'd have probably ruined the sheets, but that would have been okay. We'd just have saved them for a trophy."

"You're an asshole, Dad," she laughed. "I can't believe you hurt me like that and now you're laughing about it."

"I don't feel like laughing, baby. Sometimes I make jokes because I don't know how to express my emotions very well. If you could feel how full of love my heart is for you right now, you would understand. You just gave me something that you'll never give anyone else. I'm so honored and so proud that you let me be the one. You've kept that treasure for eighteen years and you just gave it to me. You'll never know how that makes me feel. I'd die for you, Penn. I love you more than anything I've ever loved in my life. My heart is bursting so I make a joke because I don't know how to tell you how much I love you."

"Jesus, Dad; I think you just figured it out," she said. "That's the most loving and sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm glad I waited so I could give it to you. I can't imagine giving it to anyone else. There will never be anyone for me except you, Dad. I think I'm built to love only one man and you're him. I'm grateful I found you and I'm so in love with you. Don't ever let me go, Daddy. I want to be with you forever. I want to make love with you every day for the rest of your life. I want to have your babies in a few years. Do you want me like that?"

"You make me so happy, Penn," I told her. "I won't ever let you go. About babies though, should we be doing this bareback? Are you taking birth control?"

"Yes, Dad; I started when I was fifteen because I had irregular periods. I'm going to run out in a month, though. We need to do something about that, but not right now. Right now I want you to make love to me."