Southern Cumfort, Southern Charms

Story Info
Southern women turn him on.
1.3k words
4.12
32.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

There is something captivating about the sensual southern woman, something that sets your soul afire and no power on earth can extinguish the flames she sets ablaze in your heart. She can mesmerize you with her looks and when you pass in into her orbit you are captured and enslaved to your lust and passions for her.

The sultry siren is the cross between the traditional southern belle and the modern day liberated woman. She possess the right balance between old world grace, class, culture and charm and new world class and sophistication. She is also a strong and independent liberated woman yet posses a sweet loving spirit, is intensely loyal to her family and even more so to her man. She would do anything to please him and will stand beside him and behind him in everything he does. She possesses the drive to become her own woman, while still maintaining her lady like charm.

Here is my vision of this perfect woman. She has naturally curly blonde hair that comes down to between her shoulders, crystal ice blue eyes that captivate a man's soul and holds it prisoner, full luscious ruby red lips, long well toned dancer's legs, a nicely shaven oh so pink pussy, and a voluptuous curvaceous and statuesque 5'10," 145 pound 38DD-27-36 body.

Doesn't she sound perfect, but let me give you the star jewel in her crown. This ideal woman is both a lady and a tramp. In public, she is classy, dignified, sweet, intelligent, well-bred and charming and above all a respectable lady, yet get her behind closed doors, she is nastier, trashier and sluttier than a cheap two dollar whore. In short, this sweet southern charmer is a unique combination and a priceless treasure. One could say she is even worth a man's very soul.

If you still need convincing of this very fact, just close your eyes and imagine those luscious stocking clad legs wrapped around your back as she locks her ankles around your neck and uses those veracious thighs of hers to lock your head down between her legs as she thrusts her hips up and down towards your mouth, fucking your face while you eat out her dripping wet pussy.

Feel her wetness as she grinds her cunt against your lips. Smell the muskiness of her womanly scent and taste the sweetness of her nectar as it drips from her sugar walls. Feel her fingers in your hair as she has grabbed your head and is now holding it there as you eat her out. Taste her sweetness as your dart your tongue in and out of her tight hole and suck on her hot clit.

Just then, her body convulses and she gasps for breath. You feel her pussy quiver and taste the rush of her creamy sweet nectar as she floods your face with her orgasm. You continue to tongue fuck her as she writhes in pleasure calling your name until she begs for your to stop.

But it doesn't stop there, now she is sitting in your lap facing you as she rides you ever so slowly, gradually building up speed. Feel the wetness of her cunt as it grips your cock. Feel her sugar pussy walls grip the sides of your cock like 1000's of velvety little fingers and milk it dry.

All this time she has your head against her chest and is letting you suck on her supple breasts as she nurses you like a newborn infant.

Deep inside you can feel your loins burning. They are ready to explode. You try to contain it but the pleasure is too great. You let her know you are about ready to come and she just says with a soft panting voice "Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s baby, cum for mommy"

Just then you explode, sending your hot wad of manhood deep into her carnivorous pussy. She croons with delight and purrs your name with a sultry breathy voice. She is right behind you in her orgasm as she floods your cock with her sweet creamy cum but instead of quitting she begs to be taken right there on the floor, first doggie style then missionary style.

Feel your cock slide in and out of her dripping pussy as you hammer her doggie style. She grabs the rug and arches her back as the next orgasm hits her like a hammer. She floods your cock with her sweet juices and then you roll her over. Her hot sweaty now completely naked body is pressed up against yours and you melt together as one flesh and move together in perfect unison like a well oiled machine.

Your souls and spirits have become one and you are suspended in time and space. The outside universe melts away until it is just you two. You are aware of nothing but each other. Your minds become one and you know the other's thoughts. You instinctively move to maximize the other's pleasures and you match each other's motions.

Deep inside both of your orgasms are building exponentially and soon the pleasure is too great to contain. You explode together in an earth shattering orgasm. Her back arches as she writhes in pleasure. She softly moans your name. Her body convulses as the next wave of pleasure hits and she collapses and lies limp on the floor.

Both of you lie together in a pool of sweat and cum as your dripping wet slippery bodies are pressed together, your cock still buried deep inside her pussy. You feel the last little bit of your cum dribble out you hold her tight as you come down from your orgasmic high.

Three minutes later, she softly stirs and opens her eyes. She smiles at you and you know you have pleased her and that she is satisfied but even so, she still has a treat for you. She takes you by the hand and sits you up on the sofa again and kneels in front of you and puts those ruby red lips of hers on your cock and begins to suck you like a vacuum cleaner.

Feel her tongue as it runs along the sides of your cock and along the head. Can't you feel the burning inside your loins as you know you are about to cum again. It is no use. Don't try to fight it, just give into the pleasure and you agree and just sit back to let her work her magic.

The burning grows stronger as your cock swells with cum. Soon it is to much for you to take and you tell her you cant hold back any more. Just then she surprises you with something even naughtier.

Instead of sucking on your cock, she takes it and wraps her luscious tits around it and tittie fucks you. She is being your naughty little whore something she knows you like but something she loves more than life itself.

She tittie fucks you and you cant hold it back any longer. You spew your hot manhood all over her tits her neck and she then takes your cock in her hands and pumps it out so that the remainder of her cum drips on her face and hair where she then rubs it all over like some kind of body cream.

After your hot sex session you both retire to the hot tub where you wash off and then go to your private bed chamber where you fuck for one last time cowgirl style after her orgasm she falls into your arms and you both drift off to sleep.

The next thing you know you think you are having a wet dream and cumming in your sleep but in reality you awaken by your trashy little whore sucking your cock as she drinks you dry, and the cycle repeats itself for another day.

If you are so fortunate to be one of the lucky ones like me, blessed with this southern temptress, count your lucky stars. As for me, I am. Hope you have enjoyed this little story and may all your wet dreams cum true as mine have.

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers