Southern Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
Revelations.
3.9k words
4.65
25.9k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their week was beautiful. They spent as much time in bed as they could, but also time with the children as well.

When Anthony had a chance to get Tony alone, he decided to confront Tony about his mothers' suspicions to his love life, and addressed the issue out of the blue, "you two should be careful as well with your heart and love."

"I do love her, and we are being careful." Tony leaned against the porch railing, looking off into the yard.

"What do you two have planned?"

"A future together, but I don't know how to tell mom."

Anthony put a hand on his sons shoulder, "Tell her the truth," something in his tone made Tony look back at him, "Son, she already knows. She has since the beginning."

"I kind of figured as much. But why didn't she say anything to us?"

"She trusts you'll tell her when you're ready, but now, she's worried. Tony, she told me how long you two have been together. I think you owe your mother the right to tell her face to face. Anna needs to as well. After all, if you love each other, Jen shouldn't have to worry."

"Do you think I'm wrong dad?"

"I agree with your mom, we are the last two people to disagree with your decisions, or keep you apart. Her biggest worry is if Anna gets pregnant."

"We've discussed that at length, and getting married too," he took a deep breath, "dad, we've wanted to have a baby for a while now. But we agreed we would wait until, well, let's just say, she stopped taking her pills recently and I'm hoping it happens soon."

"You and Anna need to talk to your mom. We just want to help the two of you. We've been through hell without each other, and I regret that I never knew about you. I know that you and Anna are closer, but your mom needs to be there for her, unlike no one being there for your mom."

"I don't know how to tell her. I never have, that's why we haven't gone to her."

"We'll, it's just going to be the four of us tonight, so I think it would be a good time to talk about it." he propped himself against the rail and looked at Tony, "Jen and I know better than anyone what you two are going through. All she wants for you is to be happy."

"I love Anna, dad. I want her to be my wife."

"I know the feeling son." Anthony relaxed a bit against the railing, "I'm inviting your mother to Georgia for a few days next month while I wrap up some things." He looked at his son, "we have decided to get married in a few months, but I want her to come out there with me for a few days before we make the permanent decision to move in together and make it official."

"I think that would be a good idea. After all, it's not a decision to be made lightly, especially after all this time." Tony glanced at his father, "I agree that it is something that should be discussed at length and planned carefully."

***

Dinner was at a quiet, out of the way place, that had a few regular patrons, but served good cold beer and hot Cajun food. It was one of Jen's favorite places.

They sat at a nice table at the back of the restaurant and quietly discussed Jen and Anthony's plans for her trip to Atlanta. She mentioned taking the kids with her, but Tony turned her down, Mandy had work, and Andy was still thinking about it.

When she asked Anna, she said she didn't know, and looked at Tony, waiting for him to say something. He saw her glance at him, and he decided that it was a good time to discuss what was going on between them, but he did not do it in a direct manner.

"I think you should go to Atlanta with mom. It will be a good trip for the both of you." Anna drew in a breath and begin to say something to him, but he continued, not letting her, "After all, since you are starting school this fall you won't have much time to do anything else. It will be good for you to get away and spend some time with mom." He saw her expression change, knowing she would either explode in anger, or break down in tears, but he kept on. "Besides, I think I will be out of town that week. I have to go to Lake Charles, so you might as well go." A little smirk crossed his lips, "That way, mom doesn't have to worry about who's going to babysit you while I'm gone. It may be a good opportunity for you, and me both. We spend far too much time together as it is Anna."

"What? You never told me you were going to Louisiana! And since when did you consider being with me, babysitting, or that it took up too much of your time!"

"Well, I've spent every moment of my waking hours watching over you when mom's not around. Not that I haven't enjoyed your company, your quite fun, but I think a change of atmosphere will do us some good. Maybe, I'll go out and party when I'm down there, try something new. It's not like the women are falling over me here." he held his gaze to Anna.

"Since when did you need anyone else but me!"

"I never said I did." he leaned back in his chair, his hands clasped behind his head, confident and cool.

"But Anthony, I thought we, you said, what about..." she put her hand on her tummy, thinking about earlier that morning. He watched her intently, but his tone didn't change.

"I know what I said, and about that, well..."

That set Anna off, and Jen saw it coming, but all she could do was sit in awe of her son's words, especially after what Anthony had mentioned to her earlier about Tony's plans.

Jen reached under the table and took Anthony's hand, looking at him, suddenly worried. He shook his head at her, squeezing her hand, whispering to her to wait, Tony knew what he was doing.

"Fuck you Anthony!" she threw her napkin down and turned away. He suddenly thought he had gone a little too far, especially after seeing her expression as she placed her had on her belly. "Aw, what's wrong baby girl, mad?" his voice teased her as her pet name echoed in her ears.

"NO!" Anna snapped, pouting, tears close to escaping from her eyes.

Anthony nudged Jen, thinking now was a good time for her to intervene. She shrugged her shoulders, not sure what to do, but prayed that Anna wasn't taking Tony seriously, hoping that Tony wasn't serious. She started to touch Anna's arm and Tony stopped her.

"No mom, leave the baby girl alone. She needs to overcome her fears and jealously if she's going to be my wife." he pulled a box from his pocket, and sat it on the table.

Jen let an intake of breath escape from her lips. Anthony felt her grasp tighten. Anna quickly glanced back at Tony. What the hell was he doing! They hadn't even told their mom, and if he had, he sure didn't mention it to her.

He got up, holding up the box, and walked to Anna, kneeling before her. He put his hand on her face and wiped a stray tear from her cheek, turning her to face him, and then took her hand.

"I decided to do this today after I talked to my dad. I've had this awhile, I was just waiting for the right time. But baby girl, after this morning, and well, you know," he placed his hand on her abdomen, and glanced over to his parents, "I thought tonight I would ask you to be my wife, and tell mom the whole truth." He opened the box and held it to her, "Besides, she's known for awhile." he smiled at Anna, taking the ring from the box, hearing her release a small gasp, "Antonia Sophia, will you marry me?" he slipped the platinum band on her finger and kissed her hand.

Anna didn't know what to do. She was so angry with him, but elated all the same.

Jen spoke up, "Anna, answer Tony. You have my blessing, and Anthony's."

She looked at her mom, not sure what to do, and then looked back at Tony, throwing her arms around him, "Yes Daddy," she whispered in his ear, "Yes, I love you, yes!"

"I guess that means yes." Anthony looked at Jen, smiling.

Tony stood up, drawing Anna to him, and looked at his parents, "Mom, will you excuse us for a few minutes, I want to talk to Anna."

"Yes, go ahead."

Tony took her arm, and they walked outside. After the doors closed behind them, they stood under the neon light of the restaurant, Tony holding her hands in his.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I wasn't sure how to tell mom. You know I didn't mean any of that shit I said, I would never fuck around on you. And no, I don't want you going to Atlanta with mom. I'll go fucking crazy if your not home with me."

"But, your going to be in Louisiana." she was still wiping the tears from her eyes.

"It's only for two days, I have to say over night. Besides I have other plans, and I'm going to tell mom and dad when we go back inside. I need moms advice." he lifted her chin so she could see his eyes, "Anna, I know how we can become husband and wife legally. ok, not so legally, but closer then not."

"I don't care, I just want to be with you Daddy." her eyes sparkled with unwept tears, and he bent down and kissed her fully, wrapping himself to her.

"I want to take you home and make love to you, I want to take you away and create a new life between us. I want you all to myself." he kissed her softly, "I'm sorry Anna, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, or make you angry. I just didn't know..."

"Daddy, I understand." she ran her fingers from his cheek to his chest, "I think we need to go in and explain all of this to momma. After all, we owe it to her."

"Yes, we do." they kissed each other deeply and went back inside to the table.

The rest of night went smoothly as Anna and Tony sat and explained what they had planned, and why. Jen confessed, not only to suspecting their involvement, but to actually know about it for sometime. She would only say that she passed by the bedroom door one night on her way through the house right after they moved in, and it confirmed her suspicions.

Jen wasn't so sure that Tony's plan to marry Anna in Vegas would work, but he was right, who would question them, they had two different last names, and other information that was non-biological that separated them, so, maybe it would work. They would have to wait and see. She did mention that she wished they would have waited a little longer before trying to conceive a child, just to make sure that they were ready to accept the responsibility.

They discussed where they would live, still not so sure about that situation, and Jen offered the carriage house to them. Yes, it needed some remodeling, but if she could do it to the big house, then the carriage house shouldn't be a problem.

She thought it would be perfect, and they could even fence in a portion of the yard so the baby would have a safe place to play when she was old enough. Anna and Tony looked at their mother, "she?" Jen just smiled.

***

The night before Anthony left for Atlanta, dinner was a mix of emotions for Jen. She was happy that she had him with her for the past week, and excited about the wedding, both her own and her children's, but sad because he was leavening the next morning.

They told Amanda and Andy about their brother and sister. Mandy took it in stride. Andy just blew it off, stating that if that was what they wanted, more power to them. Besides, he had his eye on a little hottie that lived a few miles away. He had met her at work, and well, hope that she would go out with him sometime.

Jen and Mandy were doing dishes and chatting a bit while everyone else seemed to be preoccupied in the house.

"So, mom, do you really think it's a good idea about Tony and Anna?"

"Honey, I would rather know, then have them run away and have to come back and explain it all. I'm not going to treat them like your grandparents treated me."

"Oh, shit, Grans' going to be so pissed."

"It's none of her business what this family does. She disowned your brother, and your sister, so fuck her!"

"Mom, you're so bad."

"Thank you." Jen smiled, smacking her ass with a towel. "I want you to help keep the house up, and don't let Andy have a party while I'm gone to Georgia. We can do that when I get back."

"I doubt he's going to party. Hell, he doesn't even have many friends."

"No, but he will soon. Just please, if you party, use the backyard, keep everyone away from the bayou, and use the back bathroom. I don't want my house torn up or my things broken. You can lock the hall door so the only access is to the kitchen and the sunroom, I prefer no one goes in the sunroom either."

"I think I can handle Andy mom. Besides, maybe my girlfriend could deflower him." she giggled.

"What, you don't want to fuck your brothers' big cock?" Jen inquired, thinking about her other two children.

"Fuck mom, that's gross!" she stopped and looked at Jen, "How do you know he has a big cock anyway?"

"You would be surprised what I see in my house." she just smiled at Mandy and hung the towel up. Mandy propped herself against the counter, putting her hands on her hips.

"So, how big is he mom?"

"Oh, let's see, Tony is at lest nine, if not better, so I would give Andy about that, maybe a little less. I could be wrong. He was already deflating when I walked in that morning."

"Holy shit!"

"Well, I can't help that I didn't know he was still in bed when I took his laundry in. But I tell you, he has a nice cock." Jen just smiled and walked away.

"Now this I have to see." Mandy thought of how to get both of her brothers together to compare their stiff manhood, and she knew just how to do it. Of course, it would take Anna's help, and support as well, but, that was her baby sister, and she could just about weasel her way under Anna's emotions when it came to getting her to do things, now, since she was deeply involved with Tony, it would be a lot easier.

She went outside to the back porch to find Anna in Tony's lap, and Andy playing with Domino. Yes, her plan would work perfectly tonight; all she had to do was get Anna on her side. She sat on the porch and put her drink down beside her, watching Andy. Perfect.

"Anna, come her will you?"

"What Mandy?" she struggled off of Tony's lap, leaving him hard and wanting of her.

Mandy leaned over to her as she sat down, "I dare you to get Tony to show his cock, and get Andy to as well."

"What!" she said loudly.

"SHH!" Mandy snapped. "I want to see what you're so hot for. I'm not going to fuck him, I just want to see. And Andy's too!"

"I can't do that, Tony's mine, he's going to be my husband!"

"Yeah, and he's still my big brother." she poked her in the side, "now help me, or I'll tell Tony that you fucked me last week with moms double."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would and you know it."

"But..." she stammered, "you would lie to get me to get him to show off his goods?"

"Yes, I would and you know it!"

"Mandy, that's not fair!"

"Well, I can't get Tony to do it, but I can get Andy to do it, with no problem. All I have to do is ask, or promise him I'd blow him." she giggled. "So, I need your help. PLEASE?"

"You would blow Andy?"

"If he would let me. Fuck yes I would."

Anna sighed, "So how do we do this? I can't just walk up to Tony and say, whip out your cock so that we can compare it to Andy's."

"Why the hell not?"

Anna shrugged, and got up, turning back to Mandy, "Ok, you get Andy over here, and get him to whip it out, and I'll work on daddy, I mean Tony."

"Daddy? Oh Anna, you got it bad don't you."

"Yes." She turned swiftly and walked over to Tony, asking him to expose himself. When he asked her why, she said it was a dare that Mandy didn't believe that he was bigger than Andy, and that neither of them was hung enough to please any woman. She knew that would get him riled, because he and Mandy always had a rivalry going. He got up and walked to the steps where Mandy sat and waited for her to look at him.

"Come on Andy, let's see the dick." she told him, "I think that Domino is hung better than the both of you!"

"Fuck you Mandy!" Andy spat, unzipping his jeans.

"I bet you can't get it up either, it's probably some sagging trouser snake that is worthless. That's why you're still a virgin!"

"Bitch, I'd fuck you ass with it, and you'd like it!" Andy ripped at her.

"Oh, I don't think so, I don't do sample pricks!" she was getting him pissed, and she worked him well, his dick was out and fully erect for her to gaze upon.

"HOLY SHIT!" she licked her lips, "Oh fuck Andy, FUCK!"

"Daddy, it's your turn." Anna whispered, knowing he was already hard. She tippy-toed up to him, whispering to him, "I want to suck you off, all this talk has made me hot!" she undid his pants with his help, and released his nine-inch monster, almost slapping Mandy in the face.

"Good God! Both my brothers are fucking hung like horses! Oh fuck! And why haven't I been invited to the fucking party!"

"Because baby sister, my cock is taken, like my heart." he stroked himself a few times, watching Anna lick her lips.

"I'm not as much of a virgin as you think I am big sis." Andy shoved his stiff rod at her, "Want to taste? My ex girlfriend was a cock-sucking fiend! The bitch could suck the siding off a house. And she did a number on me, but would never let me fuck her."

Mandy licked her lips again.

Anna spoke up this time, daring Mandy and Andy both. "Well, I don't have to worry about daddy, I mean Tony, he knows how well I blow him, but I challenge you two to a contest. That is, if you are willing." she was slowly stroking Tony, he was lightly moaning, wanting her to do something with him.

"What's that lil' sis?" Andy waved his hardness at her, stroking himself.

"Let's see if Mandy can suck you off better, or sooner, than I can suck Tony off."

"That may not be a fair fight, I haven't been sucked off in awhile, I may blow my wad before Mandy even has a chance to get my shaft wet."

"Well, then let's make this a little different." Tony added, up for the challenge his girl had put forth, "Let Anna and I have a five minute head start, then, you two can catch up. See who last longer."

"I doubt that it will take that Tony, after all, look at the pre-cum oozing from him already." Mandy flicked her tongue across the head of Andy's pole, making him jerk.

"Well boys, find a nice spot where we can all be comfortable." Mandy said, standing up and stroking Andy's wood. Oh yeah, mom was right, damn!

"Take off your top Mandy, I want to shoot off on you tits!"

"Only if I can take your virginity later!" she joked at him.

"DEAL!"

Jen had purchased some exquisite patio furniture for her yard. It included several larger chase lounges, that were softly padded, and a few swings and a beautiful table and chair set for entertaining. She spared no expense on the set because it was something she had always wanted, and she got it.

Tony and Anna chose the closest chase lounge and got comfortable, Anna sliding between Tony's legs as he sat up, naked from the waste down. Mandy and Andy sat across from them, watching the show, waiting to begin them selves. Mandy was stroking herself through her shorts, not so sure she wanted to suck Andy off, maybe she should just fuck him and enjoy herself.

Anna's slurping became heavier, the moans from Tony deeper, and he pulled at her hair while she forced down on him, making her slow down. They had never intended to perform anything in front of anyone, but it was hot knowing they were being watched.

"Anna, baby girl, oh fuck your daddy, yessss." hissed from his lips, causing her to look up at him, seeing the please look on his face.

Mandy stripped off her shorts and panties, rubbing harder, bringing herself to orgasm when Andy touched her, making her look at his swollen member, oozing with cream.

His breath was lost and he begged her, "Mandy, do what the fuck you want to with me!"

"Just fuck me!" she spat as she lay back on the plush fabric, spreading herself wide for him, "I would rather feel you in my pussy than my mouth little brother."

He was on her in a heartbeat, shoving his swollen staff deep into her juicy box. She moaned loudly, bringing Anna's attention away from Tony. He looked too and watched them fucking each other madly.

12